Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 14th May 2010, 10:31 AM   #1351
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,494
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by robert25 View Post

hello yousefgreat,

I am your regular client, now I want to go for a bigger package like 3000 Approved Links.

My question is I have 25-30 urls of different domains with different keywords, Per URL I want to build 100 links. Is this possible?

And

How many total blogs are in your network?

Regards
Sure, you can have any number of URLs/Keywords promoted

Originally Posted by Palaecro View Post

Thanks for the excellent response Joe! Going to get all my KW ready for you right now.
Great

Originally Posted by dayan4 View Post

hi there,
I've just placed my order. order number - 52521302.

looking forward for the report.

thanks.
Order confirmed and is currently in progress!

Originally Posted by AnswerSpots View Post

hi joe,

sent you an email can you please write back ASAP!

Thanks Joe
Got it

Originally Posted by Herman D View Post

Hey just placed my order for 1000 blog comments and sent you an email with the details
Let me know if you got it.

thanks
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by limesour View Post

Hey Joe, just checking in on my order.. It was placed about a week ago, could you give me a status update?

Thanks!
Your order has been completed, validated and delivered.

Originally Posted by indie08 View Post

Hey Joe,

I would like a status update as well...

Thank you,
Brian Pelton
Brian, your order has been completed, validated and delivered to you via email.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th May 2010, 03:53 PM   #1352
Peter Smith
War Room Member
 
prsmas's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Ottawa, Canada.
Posts: 77
Thanks: 29
Thanked 41 Times in 30 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi

Just ordered package #2 and sent you a PM with the keyword to domain ratio in it.

Thanks

Peter

If you want to Train You Dog To Do Anything fast and easy then check this out.
prsmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th May 2010, 08:19 AM   #1353
Active Warrior
 
limesour's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 47
Thanks: 5
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Your order has been completed, validated and delivered.

Actually I never received a completions report. Just so you know this is my 2nd order which was placed on May 7th... Package for 1000 backlinks. here is my Transaction id:62702564P9625133M

Please email me the report if its ready.



limesour is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th May 2010, 01:12 PM   #1354
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,494
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by prsmas View Post

Hi

Just ordered package #2 and sent you a PM with the keyword to domain ratio in it.

Thanks

Peter
Your order has been confirmed along with your URLs/Keywords and required ratios.

Originally Posted by limesour View Post

Actually I never received a completions report. Just so you know this is my 2nd order which was placed on May 7th... Package for 1000 backlinks. here is my Transaction id:62702564P9625133M

Please email me the report if its ready.


Limesour, kindly provide me with your order reference number so that I can confirm the status of your order.

PS: We do not track orders by PayPal transaction numbers. We only have them tracked by the PLIMUS order number or/and email address used on the order form.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th May 2010, 09:32 PM   #1355
Proud Warrior Member
 
GardenStateNJGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 126
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Transaction ID: 7KU25888KB8607237

Hi Joe,

Just placed a second order for 250 BCs. The first smaller batch I bought in April generated hundreds of backlinks (all verified by Backlink Checker) and boosted by SERPS significantly.

Moreover, I am impressed by the high link security you provide, with 98% of the blog comments made on my behalf remaining intact nearly one month later.

Having been duped and disappointed by the extravagant claims made by others offering similar
services has made me bitterly skeptical. My experience with your service, I must say, has cured me of that.

Thanks for your integrity.

Peter







GardenStateNJGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th May 2010, 03:05 AM   #1356
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 184
Thanks: 3
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi. I want to know if you can do the blog comment in a long period of time. I don't want to put 500 or 1000 at once, maybe create then in 1 or 2 months?

Do you do the blog comments if I provide you a list of edu sites?
Ldavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th May 2010, 03:21 AM   #1357
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 128
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe

Can you chase this order please Ref# 39852387

Placed the order 10 days ago

Many thanks
kellymandingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th May 2010, 09:43 AM   #1358
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 26
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got my second set of links.

He just gave me 300 links instead of the 200 links. Im firm on no.1 now. Thanks to Joe.

I was his customer few days back, and on a promotion he sometimes give some packages free for his loyal customers. I got one and Im so glad i spent some money on his comments pacakge before.

WOW Joe, Il always come for more... excellent service.

Thanks YOU
Meesha Burton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th May 2010, 10:10 AM   #1359
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 128
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got my first set of 1500 Links

I must admit im impressed, some of the comments made me laugh, got a lot more links than i asked for, i know some may not stick but the extras i got will compensate for this

I very pleased worth every penny

Will be back for more soon

Paul
kellymandingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th May 2010, 02:27 PM   #1360
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi i am testing this for the first time. i just sent order for package 2. order no52622154. please find the order, and process asap. also, roughly how many blogs do you have on your network? is there a limited number of blogs you comment on?
jcpenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th May 2010, 07:59 PM   #1361
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 88
Thanks: 58
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I just placed an order! Expecting good things (just like everybody else...)

Thanks

Jute

(Transaction id:516547269L888250D)
Jute is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th May 2010, 08:17 PM   #1362
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 98
Thanks: 35
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi, i placed my order and my transaction id is 02440048LJ074960K, please confirm, i have also sent you an email titled "order placed for package 1", this is my third time to order from you, i love your service very much

feixia913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th May 2010, 09:03 PM   #1363
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 110
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,

sent you an email about my credit card being canceld dont know if you got it or not. Been talking with the bank and they made the mistake so thier going to give me back my limit. They said it may take a few days so, once they do i will make another order. Just wanted to keep you informed didnt want you to think i left ya lol. After all you have the best service around!!!

sincerely,

Scotty
AnswerSpots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2010, 09:15 AM   #1364
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 26
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have made order , PayPal [Instant] Verified account,
Transaction id:8YL82403PC775041K

kpman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2010, 12:08 PM   #1365
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Canada.
Posts: 89
Thanks: 14
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just placed an order for two packages from you. Looking forward to an increase in the serps!
Happyeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2010, 12:39 PM   #1366
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 58
Thanks: 26
Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I just got an email from you regarding my order Transaction ID: 02M612263W5838745. I was told you didn't get my email for the URLs/Keywords and so I sent it again. Please confirm if you got my message. Thank you.
ajm5050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2010, 08:59 PM   #1367
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 357
Thanks: 246
Thanked 51 Times in 46 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

If I order a monthly subscription, can I change what urls and keywords I promote each month? How do I do that before you start doing submissions for the next month?

Is it true we can only submit links to 4 different URLs with the one-time 500 blog commenting package but we can submit links to unlimited URLs with the monthly subscription to the 500 blog commenting package?
johnrichardjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2010, 12:39 AM   #1368
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Internet
Posts: 311
Thanks: 79
Thanked 180 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi i am interested in your services..

Are you still providing now ???

-Sarkar - SEO Company
Buzz me -
Email - sarkarkumar09@gmail.com | Yahoo - sarkarkumar09 | Skype - sarkarkumar09 | AIM - sarkarkumar09
sarkarkumar09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2010, 06:47 AM   #1369
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 98
Thanks: 35
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe, your service is still fast and as good as usual, thank you.
feixia913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st May 2010, 09:33 AM   #1370
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Khemal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2003
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 1,339
Thanks: 15
Thanked 74 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just wanted to say that my first 500 link order was completed really fast and the links are all valid! Joe over delivered and is a pleaure to work with. I'm placing more order right now!

If you're on the fence, stop it! And grab this package right now. Not only is the service excellent, but the level of customer service is second to none!

Look for my second order Joe!

Khemal
Khemal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st May 2010, 10:14 AM   #1371
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Internet
Posts: 311
Thanks: 79
Thanked 180 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi ....Sent you payment of $10 for first pack...

Will use it again..if pleased.

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9WP6481435771823A)

Information again sending by PM

-Sarkar - SEO Company
Buzz me -
Email - sarkarkumar09@gmail.com | Yahoo - sarkarkumar09 | Skype - sarkarkumar09 | AIM - sarkarkumar09
sarkarkumar09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2010, 12:13 AM   #1372
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just placed a trial order of $10 and paid through Paypal, Transaction ID: 9C873123AW9918241. How can I give you the information such as website URL, keyword? Will you contact me by my Paypal email address or I send it directly to your email? Please inform.

beaut66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2010, 05:54 AM   #1373
Proud Warrior Member
 
GardenStateNJGuy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 126
Thanks: 1
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share



ORDER REFERENCE # 52598250 from 05/16/2010 20:01


Joe,

Can you please confirm order ihas been processed?

Thanks!

Peter

GardenStateNJGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd May 2010, 05:27 PM   #1374
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
tamballica's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 43
Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I just placed my first order, number 39913621.

Waiting to hear from you,

Thanks
tamballica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd May 2010, 03:01 PM   #1375
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,494
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GardenStateNJGuy View Post

Transaction ID: 7KU25888KB8607237

Hi Joe,

Just placed a second order for 250 BCs. The first smaller batch I bought in April generated hundreds of backlinks (all verified by Backlink Checker) and boosted by SERPS significantly.

Moreover, I am impressed by the high link security you provide, with 98% of the blog comments made on my behalf remaining intact nearly one month later.

Having been duped and disappointed by the extravagant claims made by others offering similar
services has made me bitterly skeptical. My experience with your service, I must say, has cured me of that.

Thanks for your integrity.

Peter






Peter, thank you for posting you great feedback. Looking forward to a long-term business relationship

Originally Posted by Ldavid View Post

Hi. I want to know if you can do the blog comment in a long period of time. I don't want to put 500 or 1000 at once, maybe create then in 1 or 2 months?

Do you do the blog comments if I provide you a list of edu sites?
As I replied to you via PM, we no longer accept custom list link building. We now only provide our services from our own databases.

Originally Posted by kellyman View Post

Hi Joe

Can you chase this order please Ref# 39852387

Placed the order 10 days ago

Many thanks
Your order has been completed, validated and delivered to you a couple of days ago. If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Originally Posted by Meesha Burton View Post

Just got my second set of links.

He just gave me 300 links instead of the 200 links. Im firm on no.1 now. Thanks to Joe.

I was his customer few days back, and on a promotion he sometimes give some packages free for his loyal customers. I got one and Im so glad i spent some money on his comments pacakge before.

WOW Joe, Il always come for more... excellent service.

Thanks YOU
Thanks for your great feedback

Originally Posted by kellyman View Post

Just got my first set of 1500 Links

I must admit im impressed, some of the comments made me laugh, got a lot more links than i asked for, i know some may not stick but the extras i got will compensate for this

I very pleased worth every penny

Will be back for more soon

Paul
Paul, thanks for your great feedback

Originally Posted by jcpenny View Post

hi i am testing this for the first time. i just sent order for package 2. order no52622154. please find the order, and process asap. also, roughly how many blogs do you have on your network? is there a limited number of blogs you comment on?
We have over 25,000 URLs in our database that are generated from over 3,000 unique Class-C IP addresses.

If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Originally Posted by Jute View Post

Hi,

I just placed an order! Expecting good things (just like everybody else...)

Thanks

Jute

(Transaction id:516547269L888250D)
Order confirmed, hope you enjoy our services

Originally Posted by feixia913 View Post

hi, i placed my order and my transaction id is 02440048LJ074960K, please confirm, i have also sent you an email titled "order placed for package 1", this is my third time to order from you, i love your service very much

Your order has been completed, validated and delivered to you via email!

Originally Posted by AnswerSpots View Post

Hi joe,

sent you an email about my credit card being canceld dont know if you got it or not. Been talking with the bank and they made the mistake so thier going to give me back my limit. They said it may take a few days so, once they do i will make another order. Just wanted to keep you informed didnt want you to think i left ya lol. After all you have the best service around!!!

sincerely,

Scotty
Scotty, no worries whatsoever. Hope you get these banking issues settled.

Originally Posted by kpman View Post

I have made order , PayPal [Instant] Verified account,
Transaction id:8YL82403PC775041K
Your order has been completed, validated and delivered to you a couple of days ago. If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Originally Posted by Happyeagle View Post

I just placed an order for two packages from you. Looking forward to an increase in the serps!
Your order has been completed, validated and delivered to you a couple of days ago. If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Originally Posted by ajm5050 View Post

Hi,

I just got an email from you regarding my order Transaction ID: 02M612263W5838745. I was told you didn't get my email for the URLs/Keywords and so I sent it again. Please confirm if you got my message. Thank you.
Got it this time. Thanks for your prompt reply.

Originally Posted by johnrichardjack View Post

If I order a monthly subscription, can I change what urls and keywords I promote each month? How do I do that before you start doing submissions for the next month?

Is it true we can only submit links to 4 different URLs with the one-time 500 blog commenting package but we can submit links to unlimited URLs with the monthly subscription to the 500 blog commenting package?
Yes, that is true. You can have any number of URLs/Keywords promoted with your monthly subscription.

Originally Posted by sarkarkumar09 View Post

Hi i am interested in your services..

Are you still providing now ???
Yes, still rocking!

Originally Posted by ed2010 View Post

Hi, let me know if you like what you ordered because i might order too. Anyway, i saw you have 10 signatures below your comments. Do you know how many URL in the signatures are we allowed to use?

Thanks.
Sure, feel free to place your order anytime.

Originally Posted by feixia913 View Post

Joe, your service is still fast and as good as usual, thank you.
Always a pleasure

Originally Posted by Khemal View Post

Just wanted to say that my first 500 link order was completed really fast and the links are all valid! Joe over delivered and is a pleaure to work with. I'm placing more order right now!

If you're on the fence, stop it! And grab this package right now. Not only is the service excellent, but the level of customer service is second to none!

Look for my second order Joe!

Khemal
Khemal, thank you for posting your great feedback. I truly appreciate that.

Originally Posted by sarkarkumar09 View Post

Hi ....Sent you payment of $10 for first pack...

Will use it again..if pleased.

Web Accept Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #9WP6481435771823A)

Information again sending by PM
Your order has been completed, validated and delivered to you a couple of days ago. If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Originally Posted by beaut66 View Post

I just placed a trial order of $10 and paid through Paypal, Transaction ID: 9C873123AW9918241. How can I give you the information such as website URL, keyword? Will you contact me by my Paypal email address or I send it directly to your email? Please inform.
Your order has been completed, validated and delivered to you a couple of days ago. If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Originally Posted by GardenStateNJGuy View Post



ORDER REFERENCE # 52598250 from 05/16/2010 20:01


Joe,

Can you please confirm order ihas been processed?

Thanks!

Peter
Your order has been confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by tamballica View Post

Hi,

I just placed my first order, number 39913621.

Waiting to hear from you,

Thanks
Your order has been completed, validated and delivered to you a couple of days ago. If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2010, 07:06 AM   #1376
Online-Money-Maker.org
 
Jonathan Ferraro's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 125
Thanks: 11
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe, I've contacted your service twice and I haven't heard back from you or your support staff. I purchased a PR6 link about two weeks ago (Ref# 52536812) and I'm still waiting to hear about it.

Please let me know.
Jonathan Ferraro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2010, 08:55 AM   #1377
New Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
JohnS's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 28
Thanks: 2
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order placed - transaction id 1T783564XB838771W

JohnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2010, 12:06 PM   #1378
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just bought the first package for 100 blog comments.

order number is 52689500

i have seen so many comments about how great your service is so i could not resist.

Make Money Online, free information to help you to make cash working online
faiz123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th May 2010, 02:29 PM   #1379
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,
this is a new order (One pr6 permanent link)
Order Reference Number: 52630940

and another reseller order
Order Reference Number: 52679388

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th May 2010, 12:54 AM   #1380
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered 100 comments

Order Ref: 52697628

can you confirm the receipt of my email with keywords and urls?

Hopefully i will receive good results so I can order more.
horodos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th May 2010, 05:26 AM   #1381
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Posts: 88
Thanks: 58
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

I bought the nr 2 pack about a week ago.

It's ref nr
6137216 and I have not gotten any report, can you please let me know how it is going.

Thanks

Jute

Edit: I got the report today... Looks great! Thanks
Jute is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2010, 06:16 AM   #1382
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 128
Thanks: 7
Thanked 34 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

I need a response on the following. Multiple emails and a PM sent.

Order Reference #7479971
Order Reference #7479807
Order Reference #7479675
Order Reference #7479565

Thanks,

Dave

daver99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2010, 06:43 AM   #1383
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 113
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Made my second order

Order No: 39929621

Thanks
Joan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2010, 01:51 PM   #1384
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
tamballica's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 43
Thanks: 3
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just want to say a huge "THANK YOU"!
You give a great service, I'm for the first time on the first page on google thanks to you.
Soon, I'll order some more links from you, for the next site.

YOU ROCK!
tamballica is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2010, 04:15 PM   #1385
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 27
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Still waiting on my report. Sent an email but got no reply.

Order Reference Number: 39871925

joshg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2010, 10:56 PM   #1386
Jedi Master To Padawan
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Tennessee, USA.
Posts: 872
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow, looks impressive. 29 pages worth of orders -- wow indeed. I just ordered a set of 100 backlinks. I'll see how it works for one of my newer sites. If all goes well, I plan on signing up fo the monthly package -- Can always use more quality links.

-Sean

Transaction id:8S4548785K455644W


Writingman1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th May 2010, 11:15 PM   #1387
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,

another reseller order
Order Reference Number: 52722558

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2010, 02:09 PM   #1388
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,

another reseller order
Order Reference Number: 52728856

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2010, 02:13 PM   #1389
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 113
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

joe I sent you email about the problem. Can you respond asap please
Joan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2010, 02:35 PM   #1390
Why do I need a name?
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Ip, MY
Posts: 173
Thanks: 6
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

3rd times purchased from you, just ordered package 6. Sent you Email as well for the URLs and keywords.

Thanks

MMA Pound for Pound - Mixed Martial Arts
SEO Contest
- The Worldwide SEO Contest List
OnLive Forum -
OnLive Gaming Discussion
nouseforaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th May 2010, 04:21 PM   #1391
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , Israel.
Posts: 12
Thanks: 7
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

i also ordered 100 comments
my recipt:
Payment Information
PayPal [Instant] Verified account, Transaction id:9CX63038VG416313N


*** IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTICE ***

Thank you, shimon chohen
Your order has been successfully completed
shimoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th May 2010, 05:26 AM   #1392
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,

another reseller order
Order Reference Number:52736960

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th May 2010, 07:18 AM   #1393
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 27
Thanks: 9
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by joshg01 View Post

Still waiting on my report. Sent an email but got no reply.

Order Reference Number: 39871925
I consider myself a patient person but if I don't get a response regarding the whereabouts of my report soon I will have to contest the charge through Paypal. Please don't make me have to do that. I was really looking forward to some great results from this service.

joshg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2010, 03:53 AM   #1394
Young Warrior member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there

After reading all these amazing posts about your service i have been convinced to buy the 100 link package to test the water like many others. I can't wait to see the results.

My Order Reference Number: 39939087
youngguy12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2010, 10:06 AM   #1395
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,494
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RaShon Wells View Post

Hey Joe,

Can you pm me with an update thanks...
Your order has been completed, validated and delivered a couple of days ago.

Originally Posted by Jonathan Ferraro View Post

Joe, I've contacted your service twice and I haven't heard back from you or your support staff. I purchased a PR6 link about two weeks ago (Ref# 52536812) and I'm still waiting to hear about it.

Please let me know.
Your report has been delivered 2 days ago. If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact me.

Originally Posted by JohnS View Post

Order placed - transaction id 1T783564XB838771W

Confirmed!

Originally Posted by callstar View Post

Are you still running this service? the links still go to a payment gateway but I want to make sure you still do this.
Yes, service is still running!

Originally Posted by faiz123 View Post

just bought the first package for 100 blog comments.

order number is 52689500

i have seen so many comments about how great your service is so i could not resist.
Order Confirmed!

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,
this is a new order (One pr6 permanent link)
Order Reference Number: 52630940

and another reseller order
Order Reference Number: 52679388
Confirmed, completed and delivered.

Originally Posted by horodos View Post

Just ordered 100 comments

Order Ref: 52697628

can you confirm the receipt of my email with keywords and urls?

Hopefully i will receive good results so I can order more.
Confirmed!

Originally Posted by Jute View Post

Hi Joe,

I bought the nr 2 pack about a week ago.

It's ref nr
6137216 and I have not gotten any report, can you please let me know how it is going.

Thanks

Jute

Edit: I got the report today... Looks great! Thanks
Always a pleasure

Originally Posted by daver99 View Post

Hi Joe,

I need a response on the following. Multiple emails and a PM sent.

Order Reference #7479971
Order Reference #7479807
Order Reference #7479675
Order Reference #7479565

Thanks,

Dave
All orders have been completed, validated and delivered. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Originally Posted by Joan03 View Post

Made my second order

Order No: 39929621

Thanks
Thank you for placing your next order

Originally Posted by tamballica View Post

I just want to say a huge "THANK YOU"!
You give a great service, I'm for the first time on the first page on google thanks to you.
Soon, I'll order some more links from you, for the next site.

YOU ROCK!
Glad to see you on the first page on Google. Let's aim for the #1 spot now to dominate your niche

Originally Posted by joshg01 View Post

Still waiting on my report. Sent an email but got no reply.

Order Reference Number: 39871925
Josh, our database states that your order has been completed, validated and delivered. I am not sure what has happened here but I assure you that you will be receiving your report within less than 12 hours.

Originally Posted by frank715 View Post

jOE, you once mentioned 1 url only for a package.

now, do you have any change , can i use 2 url for a package?
Sure!

Originally Posted by Writingman1421 View Post

Wow, looks impressive. 29 pages worth of orders -- wow indeed. I just ordered a set of 100 backlinks. I'll see how it works for one of my newer sites. If all goes well, I plan on signing up fo the monthly package -- Can always use more quality links.

-Sean

Transaction id:8S4548785K455644W
Sean, I hope you enjoy this service like everyone else did.

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,

another reseller order
Order Reference Number: 52722558
Confirmed! Thank you for your repeat business.

Originally Posted by ed2010 View Post

Hi yousef, how many blog sites on package1 with a PR3 and above?
Just did a random BLOG PR check for 100 domains and the avg PR was 3. Please note that this is for the main domain and not the internal page itself.

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,

another reseller order
Order Reference Number: 52728856
Confirmed!

Originally Posted by Joan03 View Post

joe I sent you email about the problem. Can you respond asap please
Will respond immediately.

Originally Posted by nouseforaname View Post

3rd times purchased from you, just ordered package 6. Sent you Email as well for the URLs and keywords.

Thanks
Order confirmed! Thank you

Originally Posted by shimoni View Post

i also ordered 100 comments
my recipt:
Payment Information
PayPal [Instant] Verified account, Transaction id:9CX63038VG416313N


*** IMPORTANT DELIVERY NOTICE ***

Thank you, shimon chohen
Your order has been successfully completed
Confirmed! Thank you!

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,

another reseller order
Order Reference Number:52736960
Confirmed! Thank you!

Originally Posted by joshg01 View Post

I consider myself a patient person but if I don't get a response regarding the whereabouts of my report soon I will have to contest the charge through Paypal. Please don't make me have to do that. I was really looking forward to some great results from this service.
Josh, our database states that your order has been completed, validated and delivered. I am not sure what has happened here but I assure you that you will be receiving your report within less than 12 hours.

Originally Posted by youngguy12345 View Post

Hi there

After reading all these amazing posts about your service i have been convinced to buy the 100 link package to test the water like many others. I can't wait to see the results.

My Order Reference Number: 39939087
I really hope you enjoy our services like everyone did Order confirmed and is currently in progress.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2010, 11:16 AM   #1396
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 113
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Joe

When are you going to respond to me. With the second order you used the same anchor texts as 1st order. Although I gave you different ones.

I am not happy at all with it and send you a few emails but no respond.
Joan03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2010, 03:43 PM   #1397
Jedi Master To Padawan
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Tennessee, USA.
Posts: 872
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order Reference Number: 52721814

I haven't received any report yet. Still waiting for it. please get back to me.

-Sean

Edit: I Checked spam...not there,


Writingman1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2010, 04:19 PM   #1398
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
povchef's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Edinburgh
Posts: 159
Thanks: 39
Thanked 34 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered pack 2 today looking forward to the results

Reference Number: 6226602
povchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2010, 09:42 PM   #1399
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,494
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joan03 View Post

Hey Joe

When are you going to respond to me. With the second order you used the same anchor texts as 1st order. Although I gave you different ones.

I am not happy at all with it and send you a few emails but no respond.
Joan, this has been a mistake from our side and I truly apologize about that. This is the first time we ever make such an error.

I have just emailed you with 2 options to choose from:

1) To Fully Refund your order
OR
2) We can provide you with extra links to compensate for that error.

Let me know whatever option best suits you and I will have it processed straight away.

Originally Posted by Writingman1421 View Post

Order Reference Number: 52721814

I haven't received any report yet. Still waiting for it. please get back to me.

-Sean

Edit: I Checked spam...not there,
Sean, your order has been completed, validated and delivered to you via email. If you have any questions, it would be my true pleasure to assist you.

Originally Posted by povchef View Post

Ordered pack 2 today looking forward to the results

Reference Number: 6226602
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.


A database update is scheduled to commence within the next 30 minutes. We will be adding 1,000s of fresh new URLs to our database. As always, all links will be 100% DOFOLLOW to guarantee you get the best out of each link

Database update will require 6 hours for completion. As soon as the update is complete, all orders will be processed normally.

If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact us here or via email on support@ultraseosolutions.com
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yousefgreat For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th May 2010, 02:06 AM   #1400
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello

just bought one package

Plimus Number : 39944317 - SEO: Blog Commenting Package 3 (500 Comments)-Full Version

Nice week end

Regards
Tony
antoine is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, dofollow, link building, serp boost, traffic boost


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:05 PM.