Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warriors For Hire (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/)
-   -   [25% DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | WEB 2.0s | EDU Links [UPDATED 2020 SEO PLANS] (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/135615-25-discount-seo-packages-guest-posts-web-2-0s-edu-links-updated-2020-seo-plans.html)

chaumi 27th October 2009 03:26 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Fast, professional, accurate, courteous, and friendly service.

Now on my second order.

yousefgreat 27th October 2009 03:44 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by quamism (Post 1320369)
Just ordered package #2. Can't wait to see the results.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjk1058 (Post 1320388)
Just ordered package 3 - 500 links... can't wait to see how that helps in the serps. How soon should we start seeing results?

TedK

Quote:

Originally Posted by WinsonYeung (Post 1320695)
Can't resist the offer and just place my order

Transaction id:3XL901761N8800947

Looking forward the report :D

Quamism, Tedk and Winson: Thank you for placing your order. I will start working on them as soon as I am done with the current order in hand.

Winson, glad you took the step to try my service, you will definitely not regret that :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by chaumi (Post 1321513)
Fast, professional, accurate, courteous, and friendly service.

Now on my second order.

Chaumi, thanks for your inspiring review. Currently working on your 2nd order :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big JP (Post 1320418)
Hello,

Just bookmarked your offer for use soon :-)

Just 1 question, regarding the high PR links you offer on your site, how many other outbound links will be left in the same place? As this will significantly decrease the value.

JP

JP, my High PR Link Building Service is the highest quality links you can ever obtain. Links are carefully placed on blogs relative to your niche with low OBL (Outbound links) and of course DoFollow. This service has helped lots of my clients lock into the top 3 places on Page 1 of Google SERPS. Lots of Link Juice and Link Love is guaranteed with these links :)

Special Limited Offer:
I will accept splitting package 6 and package 7 to promote multiple websites.
Package 6 ----> 6 Websites
Package 7 ---->10 Websites

If you are having lots of websites that need promotion then these packages will be the perfect and most economic choice.

After placing your order for Package6/7, contact me with the URLs and anchor texts you would like to be promoting. I accept Deeplinking and multiple rotated anchor texts per your request.

Grab our biggest packages, save your money and get your SERPS boosted for much higher conversions out of your websites :)

moneymoguls 27th October 2009 09:34 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Wow, I'm glad I found this WSO. Incredible deal on quality back links. I just ordered 100 links to try out.

Then I'll order more.

Thanks,

Kevin

yousefgreat 27th October 2009 12:39 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by chukwuma (Post 1321835)
Can i use this your method on a new site less than a month?

Yes, you can use this method to promote your new URLs.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicosci (Post 1322236)
Hey Joe, I have a specific blog commenting task. Where can i send the details so you can assess it?

PM Sent!

Quote:

Originally Posted by moneymoguls (Post 1322340)
Wow, I'm glad I found this WSO. Incredible deal on quality back links. I just ordered 100 links to try out.

Then I'll order more.

Thanks,

Kevin

Thank you Kevin for your prompt payment and confirmation. Will be contacting you soon with your completion report.

Sidewinder 27th October 2009 04:13 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Hi,

Found your thread via google. Just what i'm looking for.
Just placed my order for 1500 links.
Looking forward to seeing the results.

Cheers

ingomkt 27th October 2009 04:34 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
This looks like a great service. I have been testing different commenting offers and wasn't very satisfied with the blog comment quality so far (all of them were too spammy for my taste).

I just placed a test order for 100 links. Looking forward to the report.
Are you offering forum posting as well?

Big JP 27th October 2009 09:25 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
What is package 7?

Is it just package 6, but with more URL's ?

Thanks

JP

Big JP 27th October 2009 09:29 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Oh,

and is there any chace you can consider splitting the other packages, even if it is just 2 URL's? that would help me with my decisions.

If I bought package 1, will you only use 1 URL, or could I give say, 3 posts and homepage for the same URL/site?

Thanks again

JP

yousefgreat 28th October 2009 02:42 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sidewinder (Post 1323499)
Hi,

Found your thread via google. Just what i'm looking for.
Just placed my order for 1500 links.
Looking forward to seeing the results.

Cheers

SideWinder. I have not received any order from your side yet. Kindly, reply back to my email message and provide me with your Order number to check the status of your payment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ingomkt (Post 1323551)
This looks like a great service. I have been testing different commenting offers and wasn't very satisfied with the blog comment quality so far (all of them were too spammy for my taste).

I just placed a test order for 100 links. Looking forward to the report.
Are you offering forum posting as well?

Thanks for your prompt payment. I will be contacting you soon with your completion report.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big JP (Post 1324442)
Oh,

and is there any chace you can consider splitting the other packages, even if it is just 2 URL's? that would help me with my decisions.

If I bought package 1, will you only use 1 URL, or could I give say, 3 posts and homepage for the same URL/site?

Thanks again

JP

JP, I currently only offer splitting package 6 and 7 to promote multiple URLs.

feixia913 28th October 2009 08:17 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
I want to order package 1, would you please tell me you paypal information and other detail?

edit: forget this, i have found the link

edit: order placed for package 1.

Ziki De Naim 28th October 2009 08:46 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Just placed on order, will report back when finished.
Thanks,

Ziki

FrontpageContent 28th October 2009 09:56 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Special Limited Offer:
I will accept splitting package 6 and package 7 to promote multiple websites.

Package 6 ----> 6 Websites
Package 7 ---->10 Websites



I don't see a package 7 anywhere?

yousefgreat 28th October 2009 11:12 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by zikimai (Post 1325698)
Just placed on order, will report back when finished.
Thanks,

Ziki

Thank you for your prompt confirmation. I will be contacting you soon with your completion report :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrontpageContent (Post 1325914)
[/COLOR]

I don't see a package 7 anywhere?[/LEFT]

Package 7 has been added today :) I am sorry for any confusion.

JustSerps77 28th October 2009 11:33 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Hi,

I'm still waiting for my job being completed - are there any probs?

regards,
Juergen

yousefgreat 28th October 2009 11:49 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustSerps77 (Post 1326298)
Hi,

I'm still waiting for my job being completed - are there any probs?

regards,
Juergen

The package you ordered requires 2 days for completion. Completion report will be hitting your email shortly :)

JustSerps77 28th October 2009 12:31 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Thanks for the quick response!

russmarsha 28th October 2009 01:04 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Another order, pkg # 3
Transaction id:7SW48221JV245415G

Russ

Trent Brownrigg 28th October 2009 01:09 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Ok, I just ordered package 2. Can't wait to see the results.

darrylant 28th October 2009 02:10 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Hi,

Just placed a trial order for 100 links - Transaction id:0PD96851W11151421

If this works out well then I will want to work with you on a regular basis.

Kind regards,
Darryl..


Big JP 28th October 2009 08:34 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Okay,

Just bought a small package to test.

Look forward to the results, hopefully some nice link juice...

feixia913 28th October 2009 10:18 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Have you received my order, would you please confirm it? My transaction id is 51852862GN808132K

yousefgreat 28th October 2009 11:45 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by russmarsha (Post 1326631)
Another order, pkg # 3
Transaction id:7SW48221JV245415G

Russ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trent Brownrigg (Post 1326650)
Ok, I just ordered package 2. Can't wait to see the results.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darrylant (Post 1326849)
Hi,

Just placed a trial order for 100 links - Transaction id:0PD96851W11151421

If this works out well then I will want to work with you on a regular basis.

Kind regards,
Darryl..


Quote:

Originally Posted by Big JP (Post 1327909)
Okay,

Just bought a small package to test.

Look forward to the results, hopefully some nice link juice...

Quote:

Originally Posted by feixia913 (Post 1328160)
Have you received my order, would you please confirm it? My transaction id is 51852862GN808132K

Thank you all for placing your orders. I have them all noted and will start working on them immediately. :)

bamdet 29th October 2009 06:30 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Transaction ID: 07G01790MB1096644

Placed order for 100 link package...hope you are working on it.


Thanks

Bruce

newfr8 29th October 2009 06:46 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Joe more than delivered on his service. He is very customer focused and I will be a repeat customer.

Frank

dotslash 29th October 2009 07:35 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
I agree excellent service, great communications and more than delivered what was promised.

Links were on quality sites, including some edu and majority seem to be sticking.
Report was delivered in a spreadsheet with locations of links. Have to wait for results but I'm sure they'll be good.

I'd definitely recommend this service and will be using again.

Neil

gotmycash 29th October 2009 10:55 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Just placed my order to give your service a try. Transaction id:24006956VU145982S

Hope its as good as the rave reviews I'm reading inside this WSO.

darrylant 29th October 2009 12:21 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Hi,
Just wondering when my order is likely to be processed (Transaction id:0PD96851W11151421)?

Kind regards,
Darryl...





yousefgreat 29th October 2009 12:56 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by newfr8 (Post 1329071)
Joe more than delivered on his service. He is very customer focused and I will be a repeat customer.

Frank

Quote:

Originally Posted by dotslash (Post 1329204)
I agree excellent service, great communications and more than delivered what was promised.

Links were on quality sites, including some edu and majority seem to be sticking.
Report was delivered in a spreadsheet with locations of links. Have to wait for results but I'm sure they'll be good.

I'd definitely recommend this service and will be using again.

Neil

Frank and Neil: Thank you for your amazing reviews :) I truly appreciate that...

Quote:

Originally Posted by bamdet (Post 1329038)
Transaction ID: 07G01790MB1096644

Placed order for 100 link package...hope you are working on it.


Thanks

Bruce

Quote:

Originally Posted by gotmycash (Post 1329855)
Just placed my order to give your service a try. Transaction id:24006956VU145982S

Hope its as good as the rave reviews I'm reading inside this WSO.

Thank you guys for your prompt payment and confirmation. I will start working on your orders immediately.

Quote:

Originally Posted by darrylant (Post 1330132)
Hi,
Just wondering when my order is likely to be processed (Transaction id:0PD96851W11151421)?

Kind regards,
Darryl...





Darryl, I am currently working on your order and will have your completion reports delivered to your email address on time :) (Within the next 1-3 hours)

bmitch213 29th October 2009 04:17 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Is discounts still available, if so im in for 1000 links.

yousefgreat 29th October 2009 04:57 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bmitch213 (Post 1330899)
Is discounts still available, if so im in for 1000 links.

I offer discounts on Bulk Purchases. PM Sent :)

Lukas 29th October 2009 05:29 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
I also made an order..sounds good.
1 thing though. your order form didn't have an area for other email address to use.. only URLs and kws.
the first area is typical contact data, not for putting that email into the blogs. pls confirm that it will be done that way. spam in my main email scares me

vossman 29th October 2009 06:58 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
sent you a PM concerning important details about my order. please let me know when you have received it. thank you!

Vossman

Trent Brownrigg 29th October 2009 08:20 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

your order form didn't have an area for other email address to use.. only URLs and kws.
the first area is typical contact data, not for putting that email into the blogs. pls confirm that it will be done that way. spam in my main email scares me
I noticed that too and was going to mention it but I forgot. I agree there should be a spot for putting a different email address to use for the comments. I don't want to use my main email and I bet most other people don't either.

hommi_16 29th October 2009 10:16 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
250 blog comments purchased!

Order number is 49443816.

Thank you :)

yousefgreat 30th October 2009 02:02 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lukas (Post 1331112)
I also made an order..sounds good.
1 thing though. your order form didn't have an area for other email address to use.. only URLs and kws.
the first area is typical contact data, not for putting that email into the blogs. pls confirm that it will be done that way. spam in my main email scares me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trent Brownrigg (Post 1331607)
I noticed that too and was going to mention it but I forgot. I agree there should be a spot for putting a different email address to use for the comments. I don't want to use my main email and I bet most other people don't either.

I never use my clients' real email address when posting comments. I understand that there are hungry email harvesters out there searching for any email addresses to harvest and deliver SPAM t. Your email address is kept completely confidential and is only used to deliver your completion reports :)

I have added another "email to be used" field in the order form per your request.

Thanks for your suggestions :)



Quote:

Originally Posted by hommi_16 (Post 1331905)
250 blog comments purchased!

Order number is 49443816.

Thank you :)

Order confirmed! Will start working on it immediately :)

skatir 30th October 2009 05:37 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Thank you for your service, all the comments you posted for me looks naturall and not spam.

cadoutsource 30th October 2009 09:47 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Just wanted to let you know this is a great service. I placed an order for 100 links and I am impressed. My website was just launched last week and it seems I'm getting a good jump in Google for some competitive keywords.
I will definitely be using this service for my offline clients. Will be placing another order very soon.

JustSerps77 30th October 2009 11:29 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Hi,

can you please give me a status of the my order?
For Package 2 it is now 2 days overtime (4 days instead of 18-36h)

Trent Brownrigg 30th October 2009 11:51 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Any status on my order? Not that it has been a long time or anything, but it sounds like most people were getting theirs within a day and it has been two days since I ordered mine. I am guessing you are probably backlogged a bit with all these WSO orders. No hurry just wondering.

Gavin Abeyratne 30th October 2009 04:28 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Awesome service, Joe is a gentleman and delivers completely on what he promises.

I've booked marked his page, I will DEFINITELY be using it as part of my overall SEO plan.

Look forward to working with you Joe!

yousefgreat 30th October 2009 06:17 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by skatir (Post 1332694)
Thank you for your service, all the comments you posted for me looks naturall and not spam.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cadoutsource (Post 1333424)
Just wanted to let you know this is a great service. I placed an order for 100 links and I am impressed. My website was just launched last week and it seems I'm getting a good jump in Google for some competitive keywords.
I will definitely be using this service for my offline clients. Will be placing another order very soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by daedalus1 (Post 1334832)
Awesome service, Joe is a gentleman and delivers completely on what he promises.

I've booked marked his page, I will DEFINITELY be using it as part of my overall SEO plan.

Look forward to working with you Joe!

Thank you guys for your amazing reviews. I truly appreciate that :)



Quote:

Originally Posted by JustSerps77 (Post 1333815)
Hi,

can you please give me a status of the my order?
For Package 2 it is now 2 days overtime (4 days instead of 18-36h)

JustSerps77, your completion report was already delivered 2 days ago to the email address you provided along with your order. I will send you a PM with your completion report instead.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trent Brownrigg (Post 1333921)
Any status on my order? Not that it has been a long time or anything, but it sounds like most people were getting theirs within a day and it has been two days since I ordered mine. I am guessing you are probably backlogged a bit with all these WSO orders. No hurry just wondering.

Trent, your completion report will be delivered within the next 12 hours. :)

Tom Goodwin 30th October 2009 10:48 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
I don't know how I missed this thread before :confused:

I belong to about every profile backlinking packet and software advertised here, but really have been avoiding blog commenting as I didn't even know what it was. Then I looking over the backlinks one someone occupying a Google spot that I saw, and noticed that he had a ton of dofollow blog comments.

I just signed up for a packet of 250, and if everything goes well (and I'm sure it will), i've got many many other sites to do:D

feixia913 31st October 2009 04:09 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
I have received my first 100 comments, very fast.

Great service, comments looked really natuaral.

Highly Recommend.

yousefgreat 31st October 2009 04:45 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by thmgoodw (Post 1335651)
I don't know how I missed this thread before :confused:

I belong to about every profile backlinking packet and software advertised here, but really have been avoiding blog commenting as I didn't even know what it was. Then I looking over the backlinks one someone occupying a Google spot that I saw, and noticed that he had a ton of dofollow blog comments.

I just signed up for a packet of 250, and if everything goes well (and I'm sure it will), i've got many many other sites to do:D

Glad you found your way here :) With the quality links I deliver, I guarantee you full satisfaction.

To all clients:
I am currently updating my database. New URLs are added and previous URLs are being filtered since some of them do not accept any more links or have reached an OBL that I would not like to exceed. I am doing my best on my research so that I can deliver you links that will pass on the maximum link juice possible thus delivering great results.

I will get back to working on all orders within 2 hours from now.

Will do my best to deliver all completion reports within the next 24-48 hours. :)

JustSerps77 31st October 2009 05:24 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Hi,

thanks for the PM.

In fact, after a detailed search in the (huge) spambox I found the report.
So it was delivered two days ago in time!

So I apologize, that was my fault.

I'l take some time to check the results. First impression on two entries was that the comment is nice, friendly to the author and has a good chance to remain in the post.

Thanks,
Juergen

Quote:

Originally Posted by yousefgreat (Post 1335072)
JustSerps77, your completion report was already delivered 2 days ago to the email address you provided along with your order. I will send you a PM with your completion report instead.


BigBlueSky 31st October 2009 09:11 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Hi yousefgreat,
I have a question for you, are the blogs you comment on high traffic blogs or are they just food for the search engines? Your service sounds fantastic, but I actually would need visitors click through from the comments to my site.

Thanks.

chandan_dutta 31st October 2009 04:31 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Great Service :-) I am really satisfied with your service. As a backlink builder I know the value of backlinks. 100 comments within 24 hours, that's rally great. Soon I am going to order another package.

Regards
Chandan

Tom Goodwin 31st October 2009 10:10 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dropshippingforums (Post 1338057)
I would like to buy the 100 package. Please can you send me a report you have done for other customers so I can see their rankings.


Anyone here have any reviews on this service yet ? By the way I have added you ti my skype

Personally, this sounds like a request to breach confidentiality to me. I certainly would not want any of my sites that I use with any particular product being put out to the public.

yousefgreat 1st November 2009 12:45 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JustSerps77 (Post 1336214)
Hi,

thanks for the PM.

In fact, after a detailed search in the (huge) spambox I found the report.
So it was delivered two days ago in time!

So I apologize, that was my fault.

I'l take some time to check the results. First impression on two entries was that the comment is nice, friendly to the author and has a good chance to remain in the post.

Thanks,
Juergen

Juergen, I am glad you liked my service!

Recently, some of the completion reports delivered are sent to the clients' junk mail folder. I am not sure why this issue has been occurring recently but I will do my best to fix that.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBlueSky (Post 1336671)
Hi yousefgreat,
I have a question for you, are the blogs you comment on high traffic blogs or are they just food for the search engines? Your service sounds fantastic, but I actually would need visitors click through from the comments to my site.

Thanks.

Yes, lots of these links are placed on High Traffic Blogs. However, this service is more scoped SEO-wise by giving you SERP boosts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chandan_dutta (Post 1337803)
Great Service :-) I am really satisfied with your service. As a backlink builder I know the value of backlinks. 100 comments within 24 hours, that's rally great. Soon I am going to order another package.

Regards
Chandan

Chandan, it's always a pleasure :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dropshippingforums (Post 1338057)
I would like to buy the 100 package. Please can you send me a report you have done for other customers so I can see their rankings.


Anyone here have any reviews on this service yet ? By the way I have added you ti my skype

I would love to assist you but that would be against our Privacy Policy. Only the client himself has the right to be viewing his own Completion Report(s)!

We NEVER share any information regarding our clients' URL nor keywords for privacy reasons.


Quote:

Originally Posted by thmgoodw (Post 1338429)
Personally, this sounds like a request to breach confidentiality to me. I certainly would not want any of my sites that I use with any particular product being put out to the public.

ThmGoodW, thank you for covering my back on this while I was away.

WinsonYeung 1st November 2009 06:00 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
I placed an package of 500 Approved comment Links with Joe and received the completed submission report within 3 days. Plus few hundreds of bonus links as well!

I checked the comment quality and I can say it's top quality, all of the comment I came across don't look like spam and it's very targeted to the blog niche as well.

Apart from the very offerable and high quality blog commenting service Joe offered, I'm also very impressed with Joe Customer Support. I made a mistake with the keyword and he help me solved it within 4-6 hours.

Strongly recommended for people who want links diversification by getting blog commenting :)

Regards,
WInson Yeung


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:18 AM.