Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 18th Jun 2010, 07:50 PM   #1451
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , .
Posts: 151
Thanks: 8
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered last night #52983884 Thanks

"Life IS short!" So FUN up!
Healthy Weight Loss
Goldenchute is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jun 2010, 11:05 AM   #1452
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 69
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Want to order. Can you PM me the latest prices, and details. Thanks.
white5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 08:28 PM   #1453
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by WebDesignGuy View Post

Hi,

Placed my order for 1500 comments.

Ref# 8200527
Trans:8CM44791H53225229

Looks like a valuable service.
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by Goldenchute View Post

Ordered last night #52983884 Thanks
Order Confirmed.

Originally Posted by white5 View Post

Want to order. Can you PM me the latest prices, and details. Thanks.
All details and package prices are located on the first page of this service thread. You can have your order placed by simply clicking the Buy Now package of the package you desire.

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...e-reviews.html
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jun 2010, 09:31 PM   #1454
Jedi Master To Padawan
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Tennessee, USA.
Posts: 872
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are you still backed up or are orders going smoothly again? Just wondering cause I am wanting to place an order.


Writingman1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2010, 10:09 AM   #1455
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Writingman1421 View Post

Are you still backed up or are orders going smoothly again? Just wondering cause I am wanting to place an order.
Writingman, we are back to normal completion timeframes and not backlogged. Feel free to place your orders anytime.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2010, 02:04 PM   #1456
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey I placed a order Saturday for 100 comments
Order Reference Number: 53007792
Dervin
Dervin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2010, 08:41 PM   #1457
Jedi Master To Padawan
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Tennessee, USA.
Posts: 872
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered the BIG BOY package of 1500 links!

-Sean


Writingman1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2010, 09:05 PM   #1458
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 181
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Question Joe...

Before I order, I'd like to ask you this question:

If I order 1000 links, can I use different quantities of links for different url's? For instance, can I have 800 links to url #1 and then have 100 to url #2 and 100 to url #3, etc.?

Thanks
learnfromthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2010, 09:24 PM   #1459
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 76
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

wow, i place order again...
I see you email me for discount and directly i order to you
Order Information: 53031792
Transaction id:xxxxxxxxxx081972Y

many thanks for discount

Mesya

mesya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jun 2010, 10:06 PM   #1460
Jedi Master To Padawan
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Tennessee, USA.
Posts: 872
Thanks: 1
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

@Learnfrom the Best

Package 4:

- 1000 Approved Links

- Timeframe: 4-6 days

- Promote any number of deep links and keywords

- Could be split to promote any number of URLs

- Price: $70.00


So the answer to your question would be YES. I personal ordered the 1500 link package and choose about 45 different webpages to link back to.


Writingman1421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jun 2010, 07:40 AM   #1461
Danny Ng
War Room Member
 
munstersg01's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 1,085
Thanks: 171
Thanked 457 Times in 334 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Since 2009 till today Joe has been a great blog commenting service and an important part of my backlink strategy.

I thing I like about this service is the comments are always professionally done. I never fail to randomly check them as I enjoy reading the comments and I always wonder how he does it!

I would just like to express thanks for the great service since provided. Joe always provides timely service and great communication.

munstersg01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 06:35 AM   #1462
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,
Another reseller order[250 backlink]

Order Reference Number: 53049442

Please take care of the keyword. It is german with special characters [brustvergrößerung]

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 08:34 AM   #1463
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,
Another reseller order[250 backlink]
Order Reference Number: 53050442thank you

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 10:51 AM   #1464
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey Joe are u kidding ?

u wrote
"Antoine, there has been a glitch that has been fixed. All your links have been placed and your completion report is sitting at a 100% success rate now "

NO !!
and i wrote to u 2 times
and u not answer

i bought 500 blog commenting .... i have only around 250 : order 30 may 39944317
i mailed to u two times about it

i bought 3 PR6 blog commenting ....
u mailed me : everything is ok.... but NOT
i get 1 : order 3995253, the 1 first june

how to do to get an anwser and get what i have payed ?

thanks
antoine
antoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 07:02 PM   #1465
No Hype Internet Marketer
War Room Member
 
Thoma$'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Barcelona, SPAIN
Posts: 197
Thanks: 42
Thanked 45 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered your monthly 5000 blog comments package + sent you a file with my keywords and urls.

Thoma$ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2010, 10:48 PM   #1466
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered: Your order number is 53059340.

I look forward to hearing from you.
The Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jun 2010, 01:07 AM   #1467
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dervin View Post

Hey I placed a order Saturday for 100 comments
Order Reference Number: 53007792
Dervin
Originally Posted by Writingman1421 View Post

Just ordered the BIG BOY package of 1500 links!

-Sean
Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,
Another reseller order[250 backlink]

Order Reference Number: 53049442

Please take care of the keyword. It is german with special characters [brustvergrößerung]
Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,
Another reseller order[250 backlink]
Order Reference Number: 53050442thank you
Originally Posted by Thoma$ View Post

Just ordered your monthly 5000 blog comments package + sent you a file with my keywords and urls.
Originally Posted by The Rock View Post

Just ordered: Your order number is 53059340.

I look forward to hearing from you.
All orders have been confirmed and are currently in progress. If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Originally Posted by antoine View Post

hey Joe are u kidding ?

u wrote
"Antoine, there has been a glitch that has been fixed. All your links have been placed and your completion report is sitting at a 100% success rate now "

NO !!
and i wrote to u 2 times
and u not answer

i bought 500 blog commenting .... i have only around 250 : order 30 may 39944317
i mailed to u two times about it

i bought 3 PR6 blog commenting ....
u mailed me : everything is ok.... but NOT
i get 1 : order 3995253, the 1 first june

how to do to get an anwser and get what i have payed ?

thanks
antoine
Antoine, thank you for posting your questions.

Your 600 link report has been completed twice and you already have over 1,000 approved links. Please confirm and let me know if you received your 2nd report with different set of links.

As for the high PR link building campaign, it has actually been completed, however, since you were not happy with the OBL of 2 of the PR6 links. I contacted you yesterday for having them either replaced with 4 PR 5 links or processing a full refund and I am currently awaiting your reply.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytme.

Originally Posted by munstersg01 View Post

Since 2009 till today Joe has been a great blog commenting service and an important part of my backlink strategy.

I thing I like about this service is the comments are always professionally done. I never fail to randomly check them as I enjoy reading the comments and I always wonder how he does it!

I would just like to express thanks for the great service since provided. Joe always provides timely service and great communication.
It is always a true pleasure to be working on all your link building projects

Originally Posted by learnfromthebest View Post

Question Joe...

Before I order, I'd like to ask you this question:

If I order 1000 links, can I use different quantities of links for different url's? For instance, can I have 800 links to url #1 and then have 100 to url #2 and 100 to url #3, etc.?

Thanks
Of course, you can have the links split at any ratios you request.

Originally Posted by mesya View Post

wow, i place order again...
I see you email me for discount and directly i order to you
Order Information: 53031792
Transaction id:xxxxxxxxxx081972Y

many thanks for discount

Mesya
Mesya, order has been confirmed!

Originally Posted by Writingman1421 View Post

@Learnfrom the Best

Package 4:

- 1000 Approved Links

- Timeframe: 4-6 days

- Promote any number of deep links and keywords

- Could be split to promote any number of URLs

- Price: $70.00


So the answer to your question would be YES. I personal ordered the 1500 link package and choose about 45 different webpages to link back to.
Order confirmed! Thank you
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jun 2010, 01:45 AM   #1468
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey Joe
i have received your email this morning

thanks !!!!

everything is ok now, thanks again

i will respond about the high pr by email

regards
tony
antoine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jun 2010, 06:41 AM   #1469
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 175
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello there, are you able to comment on niche blogs with charity and/or online shopping theme for Australia? I am looking for a monthly blog commenting service if this one work out well.

Thanks
jo4acause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jun 2010, 04:08 PM   #1470
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Matt Owen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 46
Thanks: 49
Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Even if we ever increase our prices, Warriors will be grandfathered for the old prices and you guys will not need to pay any extra cent.
The best SEO rewievs i ever read on this forum. Will be making 1. order very soon so i can ''lock on'' the warrior price

edit: Order Reference #6480696
(1) - SEO: Blog Commenting Package 1 (100 Comments)

Looking forwart to see the effect.
Matt Owen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jun 2010, 07:03 PM   #1471
Active Warrior
 
lavmljl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Florida
Posts: 72
Thanks: 17
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just Ordered 1500 Blog Comments
Can you verify you got order
Plus: Sent Via Email with details
Checking to see if you got both
Order Reference #8313827
Transaction id:0RT301609K8086638
lavmljl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 06:33 AM   #1472
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 24
Thanks: 11
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe
For the 100 link pack, you say that you can promote any number of deep links and keywords. Is that for the one URL? so does this mean I could give you 10 urls for the same website with their respective keywords?

eg main link url - www.mydomain.com, then the keyword my domain
1st deep link url - www.mydomain.com/widgets with keyword widgets
2nd deep link url - www.mydomain.com/blue-widgets/ with blue widgets as keyword
3rd deep link url - www.mydomain.com/pink-widgets/ with pink widgets as keyword
4th deep link url - www.mydomain.com/red-widgets/ with red widgets as keyword
5th deep link url - www.mydomain.com/gold-widgets/ with gold widgets as keyword
and on and on.

Is this what you mean by any number of deep links and keywords as long as they're for the one site?
Thanks
lh1234

Last edited on 26th Jun 2010 at 06:34 AM. Reason: all of question didn't show up
lh1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 07:04 AM   #1473
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,
2 new reseller orders
Order Reference Number: 40102953 [250 links].

Order Reference Number: 40102987 [500 links]

thanks a lot

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jun 2010, 08:40 AM   #1474
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 67
Thanks: 13
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Transaction id:09N05802V7091772X

Just placed a test order..

Hope to get report soon...

Regards,
Guru
---------
- ^^ -
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jun 2010, 06:05 PM   #1475
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by antoine View Post

hey Joe
i have received your email this morning

thanks !!!!

everything is ok now, thanks again

i will respond about the high pr by email

regards
tony
Thank Tony. I will be waiting your email regarding your high PR project.

Originally Posted by jo4acause View Post

Hello there, are you able to comment on niche blogs with charity and/or online shopping theme for Australia? I am looking for a monthly blog commenting service if this one work out well.

Thanks
Jo4acause, this service does not guarantee relevant postings, however, since these are created in bulk on random niches, you will be getting lots of relevant links too.

Originally Posted by Matt Owen View Post

The best SEO rewievs i ever read on this forum. Will be making 1. order very soon so i can ''lock on'' the warriour price

edit: Order Reference #6480696
(1) - SEO: Blog Commenting Package 1 (100 Comments)

Looking forwart to see the effect.
Order Confirmed

Originally Posted by lavmljl View Post

Just Ordered 1500 Blog Comments
Can you verify you got order
Plus: Sent Via Email with details
Checking to see if you got both
Order Reference #8313827
Transaction id:0RT301609K8086638
Order confirmed along with your URLs/Keywords.

Originally Posted by lh1234 View Post

Hi Joe
For the 100 link pack, you say that you can promote any number of deep links and keywords. Is that for the one URL? so does this mean I could give you 10 urls for the same website with their respective keywords?

eg main link url - www.mydomain.com, then the keyword my domain
1st deep link url - www.mydomain.com/widgets with keyword widgets
2nd deep link url - www.mydomain.com/blue-widgets/ with blue widgets as keyword
3rd deep link url - www.mydomain.com/pink-widgets/ with pink widgets as keyword
4th deep link url - www.mydomain.com/red-widgets/ with red widgets as keyword
5th deep link url - www.mydomain.com/gold-widgets/ with gold widgets as keyword
and on and on.

Is this what you mean by any number of deep links and keywords as long as they're for the one site?
Thanks
lh1234
Yes, that is exactly what is meant

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,
2 new reseller orders
Order Reference Number: 40102953 [250 links].

Order Reference Number: 40102987 [500 links]

thanks a lot
Orders confirmed!

Originally Posted by Guru View Post

Transaction id:09N05802V7091772X

Just placed a test order..

Hope to get report soon...
Order confirmed.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 06:05 AM   #1476
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 175
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Placed an order just now.

order number is 53123274. Please confirm receipt. This is just a test for 100 blog comments, if its good, then I will come back for more.

Thanks

Jojo Jose.
jo4acause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 10:28 AM   #1477
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Spencer Chun's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 460
Thanks: 323
Thanked 68 Times in 61 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order sent Transaction id:27C3228996627815J, thanks for the service.

Spencer Chun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 01:20 PM   #1478
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,

Reseller order
Order Reference Number: 53127370

thank you

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 07:49 PM   #1479
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jo4acause View Post

Placed an order just now.

order number is 53123274. Please confirm receipt. This is just a test for 100 blog comments, if its good, then I will come back for more.

Thanks

Jojo Jose.
Originally Posted by Spencer Chun View Post

Order sent Transaction id:27C3228996627815J, thanks for the service.
Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,

Reseller order
Order Reference Number: 53127370

thank you
Orders confirmed and are currently in progress.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here or via email on support@ultraseosolutions.com
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2010, 10:33 PM   #1480
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 69
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
Transaction No41319161RF038084Y
Monthly subs: 7UH12336EW167803V
I ordered at 23.June.2010
How can i contact you? I cant PM you
white5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jun 2010, 11:00 AM   #1481
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,

Reseller order
Order Reference Number: 53138528
thank you

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jun 2010, 11:19 AM   #1482
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
jaihyppo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Selangor, Malaysia.
Posts: 552
Thanks: 33
Thanked 45 Times in 37 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

I've just ordered 500 comment links (Package 3).
Ref# 53138682
Transaction ID: 6GB860191A2541742
Kindly confirm.

Thanks.

jaihyppo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jun 2010, 04:59 PM   #1483
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,

Reseller order
Order Reference Number: 53141900

thank you

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jun 2010, 05:05 PM   #1484
websiteshostingreviews.co
War Room Member
 
mistyone's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Blenheim, New Zealand.
Posts: 490
Thanks: 218
Thanked 36 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order Ref# 53134556

Email sent with details.

Contact me if you can't tie up the email with the order

mistyone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jun 2010, 10:45 PM   #1485
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 69
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Waiting for your answer,
white5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jul 2010, 04:09 AM   #1486
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 67
Thanks: 13
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

bought 100 links and got about 150 links next day out of them 108 were working.. comments were written very well.. good work... will order again soon.

thanks

Regards,
Guru
---------
- ^^ -
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jul 2010, 09:08 AM   #1487
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Earth
Posts: 76
Thanks: 1
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

again...again...again..very satisfy..

I place order again :
Order Information: 53150356
Transaction id: 9K60456xxxxxxxxx

thanks

mesya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jul 2010, 09:49 AM   #1488
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 181
Thanks: 10
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I put in an order on Sunday, Order Reference Number: 53101066

Just wondering if I can get an update. Thanks.
learnfromthebest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jul 2010, 10:22 PM   #1489
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 69
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I paid for a monthly subscription and got no reply from you.
Waiting for an answer, ......
white5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2010, 05:34 AM   #1490
Up & Coming Internet Guru
War Room Member
 
jacksonlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 565
Thanks: 29
Thanked 73 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just placed an order for 1000 links.


Transaction id:0M088176D59429526

I currently spend nearly 300 to 400 on backlinking services, and if this goes well, you'll be the one that gets most of my backlinking attention!

=]

Please keep me posted!

Want a 13 Part FREE Internet Marketing Course - Taught By A PREMIER CLICKBANK SUPPER AFFILIATE? Did I mention taught through VIDEOS?
Yup, I'm not hyping things up for you. Click here to check it out!
jacksonlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2010, 08:42 AM   #1491
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,

Reseller order
Order Reference Number: 53163680

thank you

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2010, 11:37 AM   #1492
Robert Andrew
War Room Member
 
discrat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 7,627
Thanks: 4,955
Thanked 5,500 Times in 3,580 Posts
Blog Entries: 29
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe what gives ?? I got this email from you today :


" Hello Robert,

This month's order has just been completed, validated and ready for your viewing pleasure

To view the completion report, kindly, download the file attached to this email message.


I have added extra links to compensate for any links that are currently awaiting moderation or links that might get deleted within the next 60 days.

Currently, the approval rate of your links is above 96%. If this drops below 90% within the next 2 months, I will immediately have the links replaced at no extra charge. I hope you get to see amazing results once all these links get cached via Google. I can have these links pinged per your request. However, I prefer if you would let Google cache them naturally (Would take 1-15 days)

After 2 weeks, I will have your uncached links pinged for faster caching.

If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.


Regards,
Joe Fares "





I dont understand its July 2nd and I havent even given you this Month's URLS and Keywords to implement in my monthly service for July.
Heck, my Paypal account has not even been charged for this month.

Whats the deal here , am I missing something ??
Let me know !

Robert
discrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2010, 11:39 AM   #1493
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 45
Thanks: 43
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered: 53165484

Looking forward to seeing your work. Thanks!

mflorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2010, 01:54 PM   #1494
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by white5 View Post

Hi,
Transaction No41319161RF038084Y
Monthly subs: 7UH12336EW167803V
I ordered at 23.June.2010
How can i contact you? I cant PM you

White5, your order has been confirmed. Feel free to contact me anytime via email on support@ultraseosolutions.com

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,

Reseller order
Order Reference Number: 53138528
thank you
Originally Posted by jaihyppo View Post

Hi Joe,

I've just ordered 500 comment links (Package 3).
Ref# 53138682
Transaction ID: 6GB860191A2541742
Kindly confirm.

Thanks.
Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,

Reseller order
Order Reference Number: 53141900

thank you
Originally Posted by mistyone View Post

Order Ref# 53134556

Email sent with details.

Contact me if you can't tie up the email with the order
Originally Posted by jacksonlin View Post

I just placed an order for 1000 links.


Transaction id:0M088176D59429526

I currently spend nearly 300 to 400 on backlinking services, and if this goes well, you'll be the one that gets most of my backlinking attention!

=]

Please keep me posted!
Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,

Reseller order
Order Reference Number: 53163680

thank you
Originally Posted by mflorin View Post

Just ordered: 53165484

Looking forward to seeing your work. Thanks!
Orders have been confirmed and are currently in progress. If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

Originally Posted by Guru View Post

bought 100 links and got about 150 links next day out of them 108 were working.. comments were written very well.. good work... will order again soon.

thanks
Glad you liked our service. Feel free to place your orders anytime.

Originally Posted by mesya View Post

again...again...again..very satisfy..

I place order again :
Order Information: 53150356
Transaction id: 9K60456xxxxxxxxx

thanks
Thanks for your great feedback. Your order is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by learnfromthebest View Post

Hi, I put in an order on Sunday, Order Reference Number: 53101066

Just wondering if I can get an update. Thanks.
Your order has been confirmed, completed and delivered to you via email. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime.

Originally Posted by discrat View Post

Joe what gives ?? I got this email from you today :


" Hello Robert,

This month's order has just been completed, validated and ready for your viewing pleasure

To view the completion report, kindly, download the file attached to this email message.


I have added extra links to compensate for any links that are currently awaiting moderation or links that might get deleted within the next 60 days.

Currently, the approval rate of your links is above 96%. If this drops below 90% within the next 2 months, I will immediately have the links replaced at no extra charge. I hope you get to see amazing results once all these links get cached via Google. I can have these links pinged per your request. However, I prefer if you would let Google cache them naturally (Would take 1-15 days)

After 2 weeks, I will have your uncached links pinged for faster caching.

If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.


Regards,
Joe Fares "





I dont understand its July 2nd and I havent even given you this Month's URLS and Keywords to implement in my monthly service for July.
Heck, my Paypal account has not even been charged for this month.

Whats the deal here , am I missing something ??
Let me know !

Robert
Robert, last month's order has been actually completed twice due to a database glitch from our side were your order was placed twice into our database. Kindly, feel free to provide us with this month's keywords/URLs anytime.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jul 2010, 03:58 PM   #1495
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 84
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,
Is your service still available?
lisaweyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jul 2010, 11:53 PM   #1496
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,

3 Reseller orders
Order Reference Number: 40129095
Order Reference Number: 40129103
Order Reference Number: 40131699

thank you

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jul 2010, 11:10 AM   #1497
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 128
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe

Another order for 1500 Links

Order Information: 40131401.
kellymandingo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2010, 10:47 AM   #1498
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by lisaweyn View Post

Hi,
Is your service still available?
Yes, our services are still available at the same prices.

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,

3 Reseller orders
Order Reference Number: 40129095
Order Reference Number: 40129103
Order Reference Number: 40131699

thank you
Yasser, thank you for placing your orders.

Your orders are in progress and you should be receiving all completion reports soon.

Originally Posted by kellyman View Post

Hi Joe

Another order for 1500 Links

Order Information: 40131401.
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Note: A database update is scheduled to commence shortly. Tons of new URLs will be added with low OBLs and we will have URLs that have showed low success rates removed (We do track that)

This update will require 8-12 hours for completion.

We will still accept orders during that update but completion reports might get delayed for 8-12 hours to guarantee your reports are delivered with perfection.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us here or via email on support@ultraseosolutions.com
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2010, 11:15 PM   #1499
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Chucky's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Central Illinois, USA
Posts: 957
Thanks: 252
Thanked 571 Times in 182 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi yousefgreat,

I see that you say any number of keywords can be used.
This is my question.

Can I say do keyword 1 for URL 1, Kw 2 for URL 2, and your software will not give URL1 for kw2?

I hope my question is clear.

Thanks!
Chucky
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jul 2010, 04:21 AM   #1500
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Chucky View Post

Hi yousefgreat,

I see that you say any number of keywords can be used.
This is my question.

Can I say do keyword 1 for URL 1, Kw 2 for URL 2, and your software will not give URL1 for kw2?

I hope my question is clear.

Thanks!
Chucky
Of course, you will simply need to provide me with your URLs/Keywords to be promoted in the following format on a spreadsheet:

Keyword1 | URL1
Keyword2 | URL1
Keyword3 | URL2
Keyword4 | URL3
etc..

If you have any questions, please let me know.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, dofollow, link building, serp boost, traffic boost


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:48 PM.