Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 4th Jan 2011, 09:26 PM   #1901
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
greenowl123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Lima, Peru
Posts: 1,051
Thanks: 544
Thanked 293 Times in 220 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello, I just placed my order: order number is 56434986

I am looking forward to a long business relationship, I have lots of sites that need ranking !

Free 40-page eBook "How To Earn With CPA Offers"
+ 14 Free Traffic Training Videos -
Click here now. (no opt-in required)

greenowl123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2011, 03:56 PM   #1902
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 245
Thanks: 72
Thanked 38 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

PM sent

Cheers,
Gordon
TheChanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jan 2011, 11:24 PM   #1903
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Joe,

I have not received the order 40916099. It was ordered on
2/27/10. Can you please check for me if you have done it?

Thank you.
qqebiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jan 2011, 04:02 PM   #1904
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

Order Reference Number: 41010661

Order Reference Number: 41011737

thanks

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 08:14 AM   #1905
Crystal and Clear
War Room Member
 
garyseo786's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 176
Thanks: 23
Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just came across your service . seems very good . I have a few questions -

1)what kind of blog comment links these are , Auto approved or moderated by owner ?

2)which blog platform do you use to get these links ?
garyseo786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 03:28 PM   #1906
GMT +7
War Room Member
 
mark@1to101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 307
Thanks: 21
Thanked 61 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've got a question - If I go for one of the 1000+ packages, can I split the links between 50 urls? I know you say "Could be split to promote any number of URLs" but I just wanted to check as 50 is quite a lot. There would only be one keyword for each url though.
mark@1to101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 05:17 PM   #1907
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Boricua View Post

Very good. Looking forward to trying out one of your services. Trying it out first@!

Thanks.
Great, feel free to place your orders anytime

Originally Posted by greenowl123 View Post

hello, I just placed my order: order number is 56434986

I am looking forward to a long business relationship, I have lots of sites that need ranking !
Looking forward to a long-term business relationship with you.

Originally Posted by qqebiz View Post

Hi, Joe,

I have not received the order 40916099. It was ordered on
2/27/10. Can you please check for me if you have done it?

Thank you.
Your report has already been sent to you via email. Let me know if you require a resend.

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi Joe,

Order Reference Number: 41010661

Order Reference Number: 41011737

thanks
Orders confirmed.

Originally Posted by garyseo786 View Post

just came across your service . seems very good . I have a few questions -

1)what kind of blog comment links these are , Auto approved or moderated by owner ?

2)which blog platform do you use to get these links ?
These links are automatically approved and reports are delivered at only 90%+ success rates.

We used to use a mixture of Wordpress, Joomla, BlogEngine and various other platforms. However, we are now only using BlogEngine.

Originally Posted by mark@1to101 View Post

I've got a question - If I go for one of the 1000+ packages, can I split the links between 50 urls? I know you say "Could be split to promote any number of URLs" but I just wanted to check as 50 is quite a lot. There would only be one keyword for each url though.
Sure, you can promote any number of URLs/Keywords you want. Since the order form only supports input of 2 URLs/Keywords, you will fill them in with "SENT VIA EMAIL" and email us the URLs/Keywords to support@ultraseosolutions.com

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Jan 2011, 10:56 PM   #1908
GMT +7
War Room Member
 
mark@1to101's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 307
Thanks: 21
Thanked 61 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've just ordered the 10,000 link package and have emailed you the urls and keywords.

The order number is #11756401. It would good if you could reply here or send me a PM / email to confirm that you've got everything that you need.
mark@1to101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jan 2011, 06:03 AM   #1909
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mark@1to101 View Post

I've just ordered the 10,000 link package and have emailed you the urls and keywords.

The order number is #11756401. It would good if you could reply here or send me a PM / email to confirm that you've got everything that you need.
Your order has been confirmed along with the URLs/Keywords you submitted via email and is currently in progress. Will be contacting you soon with your completion report.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jan 2011, 03:18 PM   #1910
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,
Order Reference Number: 41042605

many thanks

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 08:41 AM   #1911
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi Joe,
Order Reference Number: 41042605

many thanks
Order confirmed and is currently in progress!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 10:40 AM   #1912
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Holland
Posts: 171
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm interested in the package with 100 links to test your service.

I will be testing on a brand new website with no links and very low competition.

If I see some succes I wil post a review and order more often.

Only a few questions.

1. Are all links 100% do follow?

2. You only use blog commenting to build the backlinks?

3. Do all the backlinks have a pagerank of 0 or do they have some higher pagerank?

Thanks,
gary15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 11:15 AM   #1913
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Jonathan Heusman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Olympia,WA, USA.
Posts: 178
Thanks: 8
Thanked 69 Times in 53 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed an order for 100 links. Order number is 56667526

Looking forward to seeing how it goes.

Jonathan Heusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Jan 2011, 12:20 PM   #1914
Wordpress Lover
War Room Member
 
alexdigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bedford, UK
Posts: 132
Thanks: 19
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Just ordered the 250 link package to test it out.

Looking forward to my report.

-alex

alexdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2011, 01:05 AM   #1915
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi joe,

Order Reference Number: 41053385

thanks

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2011, 09:45 AM   #1916
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gary15 View Post

I'm interested in the package with 100 links to test your service.

I will be testing on a brand new website with no links and very low competition.

If I see some succes I wil post a review and order more often.

Only a few questions.

1. Are all links 100% do follow?

2. You only use blog commenting to build the backlinks?

3. Do all the backlinks have a pagerank of 0 or do they have some higher pagerank?

Thanks,
Thank you for posting your questions.

1) 98%+ of the links are DoFollow.
2) Yes, this offer focuses on delivering links via Blog Commenting. If you are looking for other sources of links, feel free to check out our other services on our website: Link Building Service | SEO Solutions | SEO Packages
3) Blogs posted on are a mixture of PR0-PR7. The internal pages themselves are mostly PR0 or PR n/a , however, they deliver great results as they are created and cached in bulk.

Originally Posted by Jonathan Heusman View Post

Just placed an order for 100 links. Order number is 56667526

Looking forward to seeing how it goes.
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by alexdigital View Post

Hi,

Just ordered the 250 link package to test it out.

Looking forward to my report.

-alex
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

hi joe,

Order Reference Number: 41053385

thanks
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Jan 2011, 11:56 AM   #1917
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 110
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear Joe,

Sent an email to your support. can you respond back once you get a chance via email. thanks make sure you have a great day!

Scotty
AnswerSpots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Jan 2011, 12:33 PM   #1918
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AnswerSpots View Post

Dear Joe,

Sent an email to your support. can you respond back once you get a chance via email. thanks make sure you have a great day!

Scotty
Scotty, replied back to your questions!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 03:35 AM   #1919
Wordpress Lover
War Room Member
 
alexdigital's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bedford, UK
Posts: 132
Thanks: 19
Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got my report. Only took a couple of days.

I got 300 links rather than 250 so i'm pretty pleased.

I'll update if I see any effect although i'm a little dubious if comment spam actually helps..

..I also feel a little guilty too as I HATE all the crap comments I get on my blogs!

alexdigital is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to alexdigital For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 04:36 PM   #1920
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,


Order Reference Number: 41068191

thanks

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 08:39 PM   #1921
BuildMyReviewSite.com
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 104
Thanks: 12
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe, I'm interested in your monthly sevice, but I have one question..
Can I change the URLs every month?

for example I give you URL a,b,c,d,e for month 1 then for the next month i change into a,b,c,x,y

Thanks,
Andrew
andrewpgpg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jan 2011, 10:52 PM   #1922
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 238
Thanks: 7
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi yousef i had send a mail to you a couple of days back no reply yet, it was send to support@ultraseosolutions.com, kindly reply to it..
cheekugames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jan 2011, 08:19 PM   #1923
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi Joe,


Order Reference Number: 41068191

thanks
Order Confirmed!

Originally Posted by andrewpgpg View Post

Hi Joe, I'm interested in your monthly sevice, but I have one question..
Can I change the URLs every month?

for example I give you URL a,b,c,d,e for month 1 then for the next month i change into a,b,c,x,y

Thanks,
Andrew
Andrew, you can change the targeted URLs/Keywords anytime during your monthly subscription by simply emailing us the new URLs/Keywords.

Originally Posted by cheekugames View Post

Hi yousef i had send a mail to you a couple of days back no reply yet, it was send to support@ultraseosolutions.com, kindly reply to it..
I have replied back to your questions.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jan 2011, 06:05 AM   #1924
Seeking Self Employment
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

order #11945721, url's submitted by email, please confirm order!

barryc1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jan 2011, 07:10 AM   #1925
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by barryc1963 View Post

order #11945721, url's submitted by email, please confirm order!
Thank you for placing your order. Your order is currently in progress and scheduled for delivery soon.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jan 2011, 09:31 AM   #1926
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,
I place several orders of which I did not get a confirmation from you.
Can you check them out and let me know the status.

an 21, 2011 Payment To Plimus Details Payment To Plimus 27U50992X22932712 -$10.00 USD
Unique Transaction ID #27U50992X22932712)
Order #11919597 for SEO: Blog Commenting Package 1 (100 Comments) Full

--------------------------------------------------------
Jan 23, 2011 Payment To Plimus Completed Details Payment To Plimus 1EV66095JK693172D
Unique Transaction ID #1EV66095JK693172D)
Order #11962109

-------------------------------------------------
Jan 23, 2011 Payment To Plimus Completed Details Payment To Plimus 6KY3531474628814B
Unique Transaction ID #6KY3531474628814B)
Order #11962173


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jan 23, 2011 Payment To Plimus Completed Details Payment To Plimus 6TU896088V4462300 -$2.00 USD
Unique Transaction ID #6TU896088V4462300)
Order #11962233

Thanks
Iman
I-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2011, 02:39 PM   #1927
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
kevin campbelle's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: T&T
Posts: 389
Thanks: 468
Thanked 21 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent you a PM yousefgreat.
kevin campbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2011, 04:58 PM   #1928
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
PDLaughlin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 687
Thanks: 795
Thanked 324 Times in 154 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed another order (#56815908). Your service is second to none!

Thanks!
Drew

[NEW] Client Getting P.L.A.N. Get all the offline clients you can handle without cold calling or spending a dime in marketing! Watch my free 3-video training series.
Become a LEAD GEN CONSULTANT by Selling and Renting Lead Generation Websites to Local Businesses!... and check out our 50+ pre-made Lead-Gen Sites!
All My Other Products in One Place!
PDLaughlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2011, 09:25 PM   #1929
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by I-Man View Post

Hi Joe,
I place several orders of which I did not get a confirmation from you.
Can you check them out and let me know the status.

an 21, 2011 Payment To Plimus Details Payment To Plimus 27U50992X22932712 -$10.00 USD
Unique Transaction ID #27U50992X22932712)
Order #11919597 for SEO: Blog Commenting Package 1 (100 Comments) Full

--------------------------------------------------------
Jan 23, 2011 Payment To Plimus Completed Details Payment To Plimus 1EV66095JK693172D
Unique Transaction ID #1EV66095JK693172D)
Order #11962109

-------------------------------------------------
Jan 23, 2011 Payment To Plimus Completed Details Payment To Plimus 6KY3531474628814B
Unique Transaction ID #6KY3531474628814B)
Order #11962173


-----------------------------------------------------------------
Jan 23, 2011 Payment To Plimus Completed Details Payment To Plimus 6TU896088V4462300 -$2.00 USD
Unique Transaction ID #6TU896088V4462300)
Order #11962233

Thanks
Iman
Iman, all orders have been confirmed, completed, validated and delivered. Let me know if you have any questions.

Originally Posted by kevin campbelle View Post

Sent you a PM yousefgreat.
Answered

Originally Posted by PDLaughlin View Post

Just placed another order (#56815908). Your service is second to none!

Thanks!
Drew
Drew, your great review made my day.

Order confirmed!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2011, 09:42 PM   #1930
Private Money Society
 
bradlean's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: USA
Posts: 264
Thanks: 3
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wow you got a lot of sales!

Im impress!

Do you accept like if I hit the buy now button then after I made a payment would lead me to download page?

Thanks!
bradlean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2011, 09:04 PM   #1931
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 36
Thanks: 5
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order #:56842238

for 100 comments. Thanks looking forward to doing more business if this works out.
kalki411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2011, 11:35 PM   #1932
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bradlean View Post

Wow you got a lot of sales!

Im impress!

Do you accept like if I hit the buy now button then after I made a payment would lead me to download page?

Thanks!
Bradlean, I am sorry but I have no idea what you meant here. I also wanted to make sure that you understand that this is a service and not a product

Originally Posted by kalki411 View Post

Order #:56842238

for 100 comments. Thanks looking forward to doing more business if this works out.
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2011, 01:36 PM   #1933
The Mathematical Warrior
War Room Member
 
John Williamson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 248
Thanked 369 Times in 215 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered a few days ago, Paypal Subscription#S-67S30787FJ912435N

Can I get a confirmation? Thanks. Also, is there some sort of interface we can login to to put in URL and keyword information? That would be nice instead of having to do it in an email, because I have alot of sites and will want to constantly be changing and adding sites.

The Google Adwords Keyword Tool is hiding your valuable keywords!
OFFLINERS, Start using this simple technique and these 6 "weapons" today to get more clients and skyrocket your conversions! - FREE, no opt-in.
Make some money by helping me market this idea.
John Williamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2011, 08:11 PM   #1934
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
lydia515's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 200
Thanks: 31
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi yousefgreat (Joe?), I've sent an email n pm to u n ur support email address. Been waiting for ur response. Hope to hear back from u soon. Thanks
lydia515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2011, 09:11 AM   #1935
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by John Williamson View Post

Ordered a few days ago, Paypal Subscription#S-67S30787FJ912435N

Can I get a confirmation? Thanks. Also, is there some sort of interface we can login to to put in URL and keyword information? That would be nice instead of having to do it in an email, because I have alot of sites and will want to constantly be changing and adding sites.
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Currently, URLs/Keywords can be provided along with each order via the appropriate URL/Keyword fields on the order form or via email to support@ultraseosolutions.com

If you want to change the URLs/Keywords targeted with your monthly subscription every month, you will simply need to provide us with the new URLs/Keywords on a monthly basis via email.

Originally Posted by lydia515 View Post

Hi yousefgreat (Joe?), I've sent an email n pm to u n ur support email address. Been waiting for ur response. Hope to hear back from u soon. Thanks
Lydia, sorry for any delays. I will answer back your PM and email shortly. Below, I will explain why there has been some delays during the past few days.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!

Last edited on 9th Dec 2014 at 03:58 PM.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2011, 09:33 AM   #1936
The Mathematical Warrior
War Room Member
 
John Williamson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 248
Thanked 369 Times in 215 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ok, thanks.

The Google Adwords Keyword Tool is hiding your valuable keywords!
OFFLINERS, Start using this simple technique and these 6 "weapons" today to get more clients and skyrocket your conversions! - FREE, no opt-in.
Make some money by helping me market this idea.
John Williamson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2011, 12:28 PM   #1937
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 764
Thanks: 291
Thanked 255 Times in 137 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I am interested in the 1500 link package, but I have a question. . .

Does the unlimited URL's have to be from the same root domain or could it be from multiple domain names?
38A338DA48A is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2011, 02:34 PM   #1938
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by John Williamson View Post

Ok, thanks.
Always a pleasure, John.

Originally Posted by Eleva8 View Post

Hi,

I am interested in the 1500 link package, but I have a question. . .

Does the unlimited URL's have to be from the same root domain or could it be from multiple domain names?
You can promote any number of URLs/Keywords you desire from multiple domains!

Since the order form only supports 2 URL/Keyword fields, you can fill them in with "SENT VIA EMAIL" and have the URLs/Keywords emailed to us on support@ultraseosolutions.com

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yousefgreat For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Feb 2011, 04:00 PM   #1939
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 764
Thanks: 291
Thanked 255 Times in 137 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Always a pleasure, John.



You can promote any number of URLs/Keywords you desire from multiple domains!

Since the order form only supports 2 URL/Keyword fields, you can fill them in with "SENT VIA EMAIL" and have the URLs/Keywords emailed to us on support@ultraseosolutions.com
Thanks! I have just ordered the 1500 link package and I will email the breakdown to you guys!
38A338DA48A is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Feb 2011, 08:30 AM   #1940
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Eleva8 View Post

Thanks! I have just ordered the 1500 link package and I will email the breakdown to you guys!
Thank you for placing your order!

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Feb 2011, 09:23 PM   #1941
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: , , Malaysia.
Posts: 71
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Could you let me know the status of my Order Reference Number: 41058949
I've taken up your 40% off offer last month on 20th Jan

Zul Zul
tuanku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Feb 2011, 02:11 PM   #1942
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tuanku View Post

Could you let me know the status of my Order Reference Number: 41058949
I've taken up your 40% off offer last month on 20th Jan
Tuanku, your order was for a Monthly Campaign.

Monthly campaigns require 24-30 day for completion, validation and delivery. Your purchase was made on 18/1, kindly, allow 5-8 days for delivery.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Feb 2011, 08:26 AM   #1943
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I place 1500 package order. The given kwds are now in page 2-3.

Let see what miracles the package will do
wsth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Feb 2011, 02:13 PM   #1944
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 85
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe, I have bee using your SEO services throughout the past year and I wanted to express my gratitude for helping me reach #1 rankings for all the keywords I was targeting.

I will be placing a couple more bulk orders now to some new domains I have acquired. These domains were sold by their owners for generating the required profit.. Some of them generate less than a 100 dollars and some closer to a 1000 every month.

The reason why I have invested in these domains is due to the trust I have in you guys. I am pretty sure I will claim page 1 rankings soon enough and hopefully #1.. I guess the people who sold their domains are not aware of the potential of their business with a good SEO firm like you guys.

Thanks for your great services. you have a long term client
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AlejandroL For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Feb 2011, 04:05 PM   #1945
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 31
Thanks: 1
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Yousefgreat, I just ordered the 100 link package . There was a problem with a confirmation link that I was sent not working.
Reference number: #57124094
Please confirm!
cipango is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Feb 2011, 05:12 PM   #1946
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by wsth View Post

I place 1500 package order. The given kwds are now in page 2-3.

Let see what miracles the package will do
Order confirmed and is currently in progress. Wishing you the best results from your campaign

Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

Joe, I have bee using your SEO services throughout the past year and I wanted to express my gratitude for helping me reach #1 rankings for all the keywords I was targeting.

I will be placing a couple more bulk orders now to some new domains I have acquired. These domains were sold by their owners for generating the required profit.. Some of them generate less than a 100 dollars and some closer to a 1000 every month.

The reason why I have invested in these domains is due to the trust I have in you guys. I am pretty sure I will claim page 1 rankings soon enough and hopefully #1.. I guess the people who sold their domains are not aware of the potential of their business with a good SEO firm like you guys.

Thanks for your great services. you have a long term client
Alejandro, it has been a real pleasure working on your website promotions during the past year and I am glad to hear about all these positive results.

Originally Posted by cipango View Post

Hi Yousefgreat, I just ordered the 100 link package . There was a problem with a confirmation link that I was sent not working.
Reference number: #57124094
Please confirm!
I have contacted PLIMUS to have your order approved. If you receive a refund from them, feel free to have your order placed again.

I am sorry about any glitches when placing this order as I guess PLIMUS was facing some issues yesterday.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Feb 2011, 10:58 AM   #1947
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 764
Thanks: 291
Thanked 255 Times in 137 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I placed an order on the 02 Feb for 1500 links and I have not received my report as yet. I think that is poor service. Even if there was an issue, it should've been communicated to me as a paying client. I see there are many irrate clients just like me, but I guess service quality isn't one of your objectives as a company.

(Ref# 41152171)

Will certainly not be using this poor SERVICE provider again!
38A338DA48A is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Feb 2011, 11:14 AM   #1948
Jose Rincon
War Room Member
 
Joseph Corner's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I ordered a package of 100 links a couple weeks ago but I never received any report from you. I would like ask for more links but I need to know what happened with my first order.My email address is : rightchoicejr@gmail.com. Thanks

Joseph Corner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Feb 2011, 05:04 PM   #1949
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Eleva8 View Post

I placed an order on the 02 Feb for 1500 links and I have not received my report as yet. I think that is poor service. Even if there was an issue, it should've been communicated to me as a paying client. I see there are many irrate clients just like me, but I guess service quality isn't one of your objectives as a company.

(Ref# 41152171)

Will certainly not be using this poor SERVICE provider again!
Thank you for posting your feedback.

I have checked your order status and it is scheduled for completion, validation and delivery on our next batch (Within the next 2-4 hours)

I am sorry for this 3 day delay. I have already posted what was going on in our country Egypt on the SAME day when your order was placed. Please check post #1946 on this thread:

NOTE: Our staff are all located in Egypt. As most of you know from news that Egypt has been facing some political problems lately which led to government disconnecting the Internet from the whole country during the past week.

Things are better now and internet access has been granted. All the staff are working 24/7 to make sure all pending orders are delivered asap without any further delays.


The internet disconnection throughout the country for a whole week put us on a slight 2-3 delay on the orders that were placed during that week.

Thank you for your understanding and professionalism to that issue.


Originally Posted by teamworks View Post

Hi, I ordered a package of 100 links a couple weeks ago but I never received any report from you. I would like ask for more links but I need to know what happened with my first order.My email address is : rightchoicejr@gmail.com. Thanks
Your completion report was completed and delivered within 24 hours of your order placement. I will have it redelivered immediately, please make sure you check your JUNK mail folder too.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Feb 2011, 10:50 PM   #1950
Ethical Warriors
War Room Member
 
Bronwyn and Keith's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Gold Coast, Australia
Posts: 2,473
Thanks: 465
Thanked 560 Times in 468 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe

You have probably answered this 100 times but as this is such a "long" thread we felt it more productive to ask.

You mentioned in some of the packages that you can use up to 4 url's - can those url's be totally unrelated to each other in terms of niche?

Keen to try the service and just need that clarified.

Thanks


Bronwyn and Keith
Bronwyn and Keith is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, dofollow, link building, serp boost, traffic boost


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:04 PM.