Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 23rd Jan 2017, 02:16 AM   #3651
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 65
Thanks: 4
Thanked 33 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

The basic package,it is for ranking 5 keywords, you will provide 5 Guest post Tirer 1 links, and 5 Web 2.0 Properties Tier 1 links as well.

My question is: For these 5 keywords, each of them will get 5 Guest post links and 5 Web 2.0 links, or
only 1 Guest post link and 1 Web 2.0 link?

Anyway, even each keyword will get 5 links, if I buy a monthly basic package, do you think only 5 links can rank a keyword on high position in 3 or 6 or 12 months?
anfeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jan 2017, 06:04 AM   #3652
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Ukraine
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered Platinum SEO Package (one-time fee of $149.50) in the end of November 2016. I had no rankings increase for the particular keywords I submitted, but the whole search traffic increased significantly and set the records for a few last years. Therefore, I plan to make further orders soon. Thank you.
Wurger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2017, 06:19 AM   #3653
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AMRTAREK View Post

I got the reply and the report, Thanks Joe
My true pleasure, Amr!

Originally Posted by sigar View Post

I sent you email about our orders
Received your emails.

Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

Hi Joe, hope you are doing well in 2017 and wishing you the best.

I received my report last week and I couldn't help but notice that you included a lot of naked URL, generic anchor text and longer tail versions of the the keywords I provided.

I see very good rank boost in all my main keywords so I am happy. But I am wondering why you added my URL as keyword along with generic and longer tail versions of my KW instead of my main ones? Is this a new strategy?

Thank you Joe for your great service. Looking forward to getting educated about your new link building strategy with my question above.

Again, I am not complaining. In fact I am very pleased with the results and I can see all target keywords boost in rank.

Regards,
Alej
Alej, I am pleased to let you know that all your keywords are ranking on the top of page 1 on Google. As for the fact that we included a lot of generic/long-tail LSI/Naked URL keywords; this is to diversify your anchor text portfolio. During our analysis on your website's anchor text portfolio (Using Ahrefs) we noticed that your main keywords are getting >20% of the total backlink ratio which is not advisable. We actually recommend main keywords do not exceed a 1% ratio for best results. Things have changes and SEO has evolved a lot to cater with natural link building strategies.

Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post

Hi Joe,

I have sent you the revised keywords list via email. Please advise if you don't receive it. Would appreciate if you could start work on it soonest. Thanks.
Your order is scheduled for delivery soon.

Originally Posted by anfeng View Post

Hi Joe,

The basic package,it is for ranking 5 keywords, you will provide 5 Guest post Tirer 1 links, and 5 Web 2.0 Properties Tier 1 links as well.

My question is: For these 5 keywords, each of them will get 5 Guest post links and 5 Web 2.0 links, or
only 1 Guest post link and 1 Web 2.0 link?

Anyway, even each keyword will get 5 links, if I buy a monthly basic package, do you think only 5 links can rank a keyword on high position in 3 or 6 or 12 months?
The BASIC SEO Package consists of a total of the following tier-1 links:

- 5 Guest Posts
- 5 Web 2.0 Properties

This is regardless of the number of keywords you provide. So if you provide us with only one keyword, that keyword will received 5GPs + 5 Web 2.0 properties. If you want to promote 5 different keywords, then this package will be evenly split to promote all keywords.

Originally Posted by Wurger View Post

I ordered Platinum SEO Package (one-time fee of $149.50) in the end of November 2016. I had no rankings increase for the particular keywords I submitted, but the whole search traffic increased significantly and set the records for a few last years. Therefore, I plan to make further orders soon. Thank you.
I am glad to hear that. For my future reference, may I have your order number?

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jan 2017, 07:25 PM   #3654
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 65
Thanks: 4
Thanked 33 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The BASIC SEO Package consists of a total of the following tier-1 links:

- 5 Guest Posts
- 5 Web 2.0 Properties

This is regardless of the number of keywords you provide. So if you provide us with only one keyword, that keyword will received 5GPs + 5 Web 2.0 properties. If you want to promote 5 different keywords, then this package will be evenly split to promote all keywords.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot for your kind answer, sorry for two more questions:

1. Can I get a good ranking result of only this one keyword if just use your "BASIC SEO Package"?

2. Based on question 2, don't you think it will destroy the diversity rule of keyword by only ranking one keyword ?
anfeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 01:20 AM   #3655
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

I ordered a package more than a month ago and yet to receive report or ranking boost for my keywords. Can you please take a look. Order number is 106104424680

Thanks
vickyoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 08:20 AM   #3656
Top Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
hustlinsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bedford, Texas
Posts: 2,757
Thanks: 214
Thanked 687 Times in 537 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered a few weeks ago. I am ready now and have sent you an email through your website, but it has been 18 hours with no reply. Making sure you have it. Email is rhiltonauton at gmail is what you should see on the support ticket. Thanks.
hustlinsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 09:58 AM   #3657
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by anfeng View Post

The BASIC SEO Package consists of a total of the following tier-1 links:

- 5 Guest Posts
- 5 Web 2.0 Properties

This is regardless of the number of keywords you provide. So if you provide us with only one keyword, that keyword will received 5GPs + 5 Web 2.0 properties. If you want to promote 5 different keywords, then this package will be evenly split to promote all keywords.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks a lot for your kind answer, sorry for two more questions:

1. Can I get a good ranking result of only this one keyword if just use your "BASIC SEO Package"?

2. Based on question 2, don't you think it will destroy the diversity rule of keyword by only ranking one keyword ?
1. You never mentioned your keyword. If your keyword is of very low competition, then yes the BASIC SEO Package will have a good potential in giving you a significant ranking boost.

2. I am not sure what you meant by that. But if I understand correctly, we will never focus link building on only one keyword, we will mix it with several other LSI/Naked URL as anchor text.

Originally Posted by vickyoo7 View Post

Hi Joe,

I ordered a package more than a month ago and yet to receive report or ranking boost for my keywords. Can you please take a look. Order number is 106104424680

Thanks
Hello Vickyoo7, we have emailed you several times regarding your order.

Check your PM, I have good news for you

Originally Posted by hustlinsmoke View Post

I ordered a few weeks ago. I am ready now and have sent you an email through your website, but it has been 18 hours with no reply. Making sure you have it. Email is rhiltonauton at gmail is what you should see on the support ticket. Thanks.
It is 7:50am in the morning over here I do my best to answer all emails as soon as they come, but in some occasions, it may take up to 24 hours to respond back.

I received your order details and will commence immediately with your campaign.

Cheers

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 02:41 PM   #3658
Top Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
hustlinsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Bedford, Texas
Posts: 2,757
Thanks: 214
Thanked 687 Times in 537 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry but your website says you have a California office as well. No problem though. I just wanted to make sure you got it which you did. Thanks so much for your help and have a great day.
hustlinsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 03:14 PM   #3659
Active Warrior
 
Joe Seals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Curious to know how this service has worked out for those of you who have used it? Would love to know. Thanks for your input.
Joe Seals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 03:32 PM   #3660
Active Warrior
 
Joe Seals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed a small order to see how well this service works. Would love to sign up for all 5 of my websites.

Thanks... here is the order number: 206133882563
Joe Seals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 07:10 PM   #3661
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hustlinsmoke View Post

Sorry but your website says you have a California office as well. No problem though. I just wanted to make sure you got it which you did. Thanks so much for your help and have a great day.
My pleasure!

Originally Posted by Joe Seals View Post

Curious to know how this service has worked out for those of you who have used it? Would love to know. Thanks for your input.
Literally 1000's of reviews on this thread alone for you to check out.

Originally Posted by Joe Seals View Post

Just placed a small order to see how well this service works. Would love to sign up for all 5 of my websites.

Thanks... here is the order number: 206133882563
Your 2 orders have been confirmed. Kindly email us the target URLs/Keywords for each order on support (at) ultraseosolutions.com so that we commence immediately with your campaigns.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jan 2017, 07:40 PM   #3662
Active Warrior
 
Joe Seals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

My pleasure!



Literally 1000's of reviews on this thread alone for you to check out.



Your 2 orders have been confirmed. Kindly email us the target URLs/Keywords for each order on support (at) ultraseosolutions.com so that we commence immediately with your campaigns.
I thought I included the keywords for each url when I completed the order process?
Joe Seals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jan 2017, 06:48 AM   #3663
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joe Seals View Post

I thought I included the keywords for each url when I completed the order process?
We never received any details. Kindly have them resent! Cheers

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jan 2017, 10:59 AM   #3664
Active Warrior
 
Joe Seals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just sent the email with both order numbers. Can you confirm you got it?

Thanks!
Joe Seals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jan 2017, 11:00 AM   #3665
Active Warrior
 
Joe Seals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Did you get the email?

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

We never received any details. Kindly have them resent! Cheers
Joe Seals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jan 2017, 06:04 PM   #3666
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joe Seals View Post

Did you get the email?
Got your email and your SEO campaign has commenced! Thanks Joe

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jan 2017, 10:08 PM   #3667
Active Warrior
 
Joe Seals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks... can't wait to tell everyone how well your service works!

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Got your email and your SEO campaign has commenced! Thanks Joe
Joe Seals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jan 2017, 10:14 AM   #3668
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We ordered Platinum Package about 5 months ago and We received first and 2nd month report. We look forward to get 3rd and 4th month report. By the way, we should see our keywords on google any more. Please send us our keywords positions and reports. Thanks
sigar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2017, 01:44 AM   #3669
Banned
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: London
Posts: 8
Thanks: 18
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got your report and loving the results. Getting a very nice traffic boost on this new website.

I found the report in my junk mail folder btw. To the post above me "SIGAR", I really think you should check your junk mail folder for your reports.

btw Joe, a user named "ANFENG" is spamming me on PM about your service. Just thought I would let u knw
kingsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2017, 03:00 AM   #3670
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 65
Thanks: 4
Thanked 33 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe, many thanks for your kind answer.

Currently I got two main keywords which are from different industries,one is "steam jacketed kettle", the other is "non woven bags",input them in Google Keyword Planner, the results are:

Steam jacketed kettle,Monthly Searches:1,300 Competition:High
Non woven bags,Monthly Searches:8,100 Competition:High

Now the site of Steam jacketed kettle has been finished, but I am afraid can not get enough traffic even this keyword is ranked on top 3 position because it has so low monthly searches.
(If you'd like to see the site then I'll PM it to you.)

If you think "non woven bags" is more worthy of ranking than "steam jacketed kettle", I'll build a new site for it and buy SEO packages from you. If you don't think so then I'll order from you for the finished site.

Please kindly help me to analysis and choose them, many thanks again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by yousefgreat:

The BASIC SEO Package consists of a total of the following tier-1 links:

- 5 Guest Posts
- 5 Web 2.0 Properties

This is regardless of the number of keywords you provide. So if you provide us with only one keyword, that keyword will received 5GPs + 5 Web 2.0 properties. If you want to promote 5 different keywords, then this package will be evenly split to promote all keywords.
------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by anfeng:

Hi Joe,

The basic package,it is for ranking 5 keywords, you will provide 5 Guest post Tirer 1 links, and 5 Web 2.0 Properties Tier 1 links as well.

My question is: For these 5 keywords, each of them will get 5 Guest post links and 5 Web 2.0 links, or
only 1 Guest post link and 1 Web 2.0 link?

Anyway, even each keyword will get 5 links, if I buy a monthly basic package, do you think only 5 links can rank a keyword on high position in 3 or 6 or 12 months?
anfeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jan 2017, 09:58 AM   #3671
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joe Seals View Post

Thanks... can't wait to tell everyone how well your service works!
Can't wait to get you awesome results, Joe!

Originally Posted by sigar View Post

We ordered Platinum Package about 5 months ago and We received first and 2nd month report. We look forward to get 3rd and 4th month report. By the way, we should see our keywords on google any more. Please send us our keywords positions and reports. Thanks
Thank you for posting your questions.

I can see that the 3rd and 4th month reports were delivered on time. I will have these reports revalidated and resent within the next 8-16 hours. Kindly check your junk/spam mail folder in case they get delivered there.

As for the Guest Post campaign, we contacted you earlier about your website's downtime issue and we are glad you got it solved. We had your Guest Post campaign paused during that time to assure that you get the best possible results once you fix that downtime.

Originally Posted by kingsuk View Post

Got your report and loving the results. Getting a very nice traffic boost on this new website.

I found the report in my junk mail folder btw. To the post above me "SIGAR", I really think you should check your junk mail folder for your reports.

btw Joe, a user named "ANFENG" is spamming me on PM about your service. Just thought I would let u knw
Yes, your keywords have climbed from page 5-7 to page 1 which is why you're seeing that traffic boost.

Thank you for dropping your feedback. Yes, for some reason some report deliveries get delivered to our clients' junk/spam mail folder and this is quite frustrating. (We are trying to fix this issue with our host provider)

As for the spam issue you just noted from Anfeng, I really do not understand what you mean! Can you please elaborate?

Originally Posted by anfeng View Post

Hi Joe, many thanks for your kind answer.

Currently I got two main keywords which are from different industries,one is "steam jacketed kettle", the other is "non woven bags",input them in Google Keyword Planner, the results are:

Steam jacketed kettle,Monthly Searches:1,300 Competition:High
Non woven bags,Monthly Searches:8,100 Competition:High

Now the site of Steam jacketed kettle has been finished, but I am afraid can not get enough traffic even this keyword is ranked on top 3 position because it has so low monthly searches.
(If you'd like to see the site then I'll PM it to you.)

If you think "non woven bags" is more worthy of ranking than "steam jacketed kettle", I'll build a new site for it and buy SEO packages from you. If you don't think so then I'll order from you for the finished site.

Please kindly help me to analysis and choose them, many thanks again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by yousefgreat:

The BASIC SEO Package consists of a total of the following tier-1 links:

- 5 Guest Posts
- 5 Web 2.0 Properties

This is regardless of the number of keywords you provide. So if you provide us with only one keyword, that keyword will received 5GPs + 5 Web 2.0 properties. If you want to promote 5 different keywords, then this package will be evenly split to promote all keywords.
------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by anfeng:

Hi Joe,

The basic package,it is for ranking 5 keywords, you will provide 5 Guest post Tirer 1 links, and 5 Web 2.0 Properties Tier 1 links as well.

My question is: For these 5 keywords, each of them will get 5 Guest post links and 5 Web 2.0 links, or
only 1 Guest post link and 1 Web 2.0 link?

Anyway, even each keyword will get 5 links, if I buy a monthly basic package, do you think only 5 links can rank a keyword on high position in 3 or 6 or 12 months?
Thank you for contacting me with your questions.

Please note that the competition level returned by Adwords Keyword Planner tool refers to Adwords competition (Number of people bidding on these keywords). In most cases, high competition keywords on Adwords are also high competition keywords to rank for organically, but that is not always the case.

The keyword "Steam jacketed kettle" is of low competition. (77,500 Competing Pages and low website metric value for websites ranked on page 1)
The keyword "non woven bags" is of high competition. (952,000 Competing Pages and med/high website metrics value for websites ranked on page 1)

Since your budget is limited, I strongly suggest you stick with low competition keywords as targeting high competition keywords with the BASIC SEO Package will not be a good idea.

To answer your last question, 1 Guest Post link and 1 Web 2.0 link!

Cheers

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2017, 02:38 AM   #3672
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe, received the report today. Thank you for the upgrade. Looking forward to results
vickyoo7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2017, 10:19 AM   #3673
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe, I've ordered Friday (#206134671878) but besides a automated Zendesk message I didn't receive any confirmation, when will you start working on my order ?
ReneK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2017, 07:23 PM   #3674
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vickyoo7 View Post

Hi Joe, received the report today. Thank you for the upgrade. Looking forward to results
My true pleasure, Vicky

Originally Posted by ReneK View Post

Hi Joe, I've ordered Friday (#206134671878) but besides a automated Zendesk message I didn't receive any confirmation, when will you start working on my order ?
Your order has been confirmed and we already started working on your campaign

Please note that monthly subscriptions require 24-28 days for completion, validation and delivery.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Feb 2017, 02:50 AM   #3675
New Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post

Hi Joe,

I have sent you the revised keywords list via email. Please advise if you don't receive it. Would appreciate if you could start work on it soonest. Thanks.
Hi Joe, I sent up a PM a couple of days ago asking for an update on the status of my orders (106115299278-1 & 106115299278-2), but did not receive a reply from you. Would appreciate if you could update on the status of these, when the reports will likely be ready, as the 1st month is almost up. Thanks.
Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Feb 2017, 04:36 AM   #3676
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post

Hi Joe, I sent up a PM a couple of days ago asking for an update on the status of my orders (106115299278-1 & 106115299278-2), but did not receive a reply from you. Would appreciate if you could update on the status of these, when the reports will likely be ready, as the 1st month is almost up. Thanks.
Your campaign is scheduled for delivery today!

I also replied back to your PM.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Feb 2017, 04:08 PM   #3677
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2016
Location: Sweden
Posts: 37
Thanks: 6
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there, have been looking at your services for a while and I will go for it when my website is complete. I am thinking about a monthly silver package but I wonder how that plays out for a brand new website. Isn't it obvious that the links are purchased if a brand new website starts getting .edu/.gov links and many other links as well in their first or second month? Or would you recommend a smaller package in the beginning and then move up to bigger packages? Thank you in advance
chippen2188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Feb 2017, 01:03 PM   #3678
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chippen2188 View Post

Hi there, have been looking at your services for a while and I will go for it when my website is complete. I am thinking about a monthly silver package but I wonder how that plays out for a brand new website. Isn't it obvious that the links are purchased if a brand new website starts getting .edu/.gov links and many other links as well in their first or second month? Or would you recommend a smaller package in the beginning and then move up to bigger packages? Thank you in advance
Thank you for posting your questions.

Our SEO Packages are 100% safe with new websites. Our SEO Packages focus on a layered/tiered link building strategy where we build 1000's of links but only a few of these links are actually used in tier-1. So basically you will get the power of these 1000's of links only from a few number of links.

We focus on quality vs quantity and this is exactly what we focus on delivering.

SILVER SEO Package is ideal for new websites with low/medium competition keywords.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Feb 2017, 04:17 PM   #3679
Active Warrior
 
Joe Seals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you provide an update on my order? Thanks... I am hoping to order much more if your service works like the reviews state.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Got your email and your SEO campaign has commenced! Thanks Joe
Joe Seals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Feb 2017, 11:24 AM   #3680
parminders30
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is the best SEO service I have ever used in the past 7 years!

I had a website (Launched from 2009) that was SEOed by over 20 different SEO companies and none were able to get me the page 1 results.

After trying Joe's service I was able to see page 1 rankings for nearly all my keywords.

You guys are doing a great job. Your service rocks and link quality is ideal.

Service: EXCELLENT
Link Quality: EXCELLENT
Price: EXCELLENT
Support: Very Good (If you can reply back to all emails within 12 hours, would be great)

I have tons of new orders coming your way

Thanks
parminders30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Feb 2017, 01:48 PM   #3681
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: MENA
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When I first came across this thread the first thought that came to me "This is too good to be true", especially that the prices for the value that is offered is way too low. I registered a brand new domain 8 months ago and it is targeting local seo in a big city in California and the competition is tough. The average competitor has been there for at least 7 years and the ppc ranges between $15-$25. I ordered the Platinum package and I got the completion report on the 10th of jan. A few days ago my site has jumped in rankings for 4 keywords -between page7 to page9-.

I expect my site to be ranking at least on page 2 in a couple months from now thanks to Joe's Stunning service. I wish I had found this thread earlier, it would have saved me a lot of stress and confusion. Joe is an awesome person to work with and he is a master at what he is doing. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Joe's service for any niche, it is super powerful and safe. Besides, a quality like this for this price is a steal!

Thanks Joe!
AMRTAREK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Feb 2017, 09:04 PM   #3682
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Joe Seals View Post

Can you provide an update on my order? Thanks... I am hoping to order much more if your service works like the reviews state.

Thanks!
Your orders are scheduled for delivery within the next 18-36 hours.

Originally Posted by parminders30 View Post

This is the best SEO service I have ever used in the past 7 years!

I had a website (Launched from 2009) that was SEOed by over 20 different SEO companies and none were able to get me the page 1 results.

After trying Joe's service I was able to see page 1 rankings for nearly all my keywords.

You guys are doing a great job. Your service rocks and link quality is ideal.

Service: EXCELLENT
Link Quality: EXCELLENT
Price: EXCELLENT
Support: Very Good (If you can reply back to all emails within 12 hours, would be great)

I have tons of new orders coming your way

Thanks
Thank you for dropping your review. It is a true pleasure working on your campaign and we are looking forward to working on your future campaigns too!

Originally Posted by AMRTAREK View Post

When I first came across this thread the first thought that came to me "This is too good to be true", especially that the prices for the value that is offered is way too low. I registered a brand new domain 8 months ago and it is targeting local seo in a big city in California and the competition is tough. The average competitor has been there for at least 7 years and the ppc ranges between $15-$25. I ordered the Platinum package and I got the completion report on the 10th of jan. A few days ago my site has jumped in rankings for 4 keywords -between page7 to page9-.

I expect my site to be ranking at least on page 2 in a couple months from now thanks to Joe's Stunning service. I wish I had found this thread earlier, it would have saved me a lot of stress and confusion. Joe is an awesome person to work with and he is a master at what he is doing. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Joe's service for any niche, it is super powerful and safe. Besides, a quality like this for this price is a steal!

Thanks Joe!
Thank you for your awesome feedback, Amr! I am glad to see most your keywords hitting the #1 spot on Yahoo! and Bing already and I am looking forward to seeing that happen on Google too very soon

You deserve the best!

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Feb 2017, 09:27 AM   #3683
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I sent you email and need back you us
sigar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Feb 2017, 11:02 PM   #3684
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sigar View Post

I sent you email and need back you us
I will back in the office tomorrow and will get back to your email first thing in the morning.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Feb 2017, 12:36 PM   #3685
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just received my report delivery. Good work

I will be placing more orders soon.

Regards,
Alej
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2017, 04:53 AM   #3686
New Warrior Member
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 15
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Your campaign is scheduled for delivery today!

I also replied back to your PM.
Hi Joe,

To date I have not received any reports from you yet, even though you mentioned 3 weeks ago that the reports were ready. I have checked my spam folder, and don't find anything there either.

I have not received any improvement in the rankings of any of the 4 websites either, even though it has been 7 weeks since work started.

Would appreciate if you could look into this. Thanks.
Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Feb 2017, 06:04 PM   #3687
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 22
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Lightbulb
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I had the service for 2-3 months and few more times since late 2015/early 2016 and saw some mix results. I was targeting 3 different markets/industries. I canceled for these two reasons:

1. lack of communication and insight into what was happening, status, reports, no communication. I asked for status on the order once and waited to see if status reports would come in automatically without me reaching out... nope. If I am paying $650+ per month, I should be getting weekly reports on SEO efforts as well as my keyword rank movements.

2. too expensive... didn't know the coupon only applied to first month and then the price doubles.

yousef is indeed great but after paying like $2500+ over the last year or so, im still pretty much at same place as I was as far as ranking goes 3 months ago then it is not good.
dotpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Feb 2017, 03:36 PM   #3688
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

Just received my report delivery. Good work

I will be placing more orders soon.

Regards,
Alej
Thank you Alej. It is a true pleasure serving you!

Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post

Hi Joe,

To date I have not received any reports from you yet, even though you mentioned 3 weeks ago that the reports were ready. I have checked my spam folder, and don't find anything there either.

I have not received any improvement in the rankings of any of the 4 websites either, even though it has been 7 weeks since work started.

Would appreciate if you could look into this. Thanks.
Thank you for dropping your feedback, Soo!

Your first month's reports were sent on the 2nd of February along with a confirmation email to the following email address: s***h**n@hotmail.com

I just had your first month's report resent today. Please get back to me asap if you did not receive any reports and I will have the reports sent to you via PM as direct link downloads.

As for the 2nd month's campaign, they are scheduled for delivery within the next 2-4 days!

I see slight improvement in a couple of keywords, but since we are still working on the 2nd month campaign, it might take an additional couple of weeks in order to see decent rank boosts. SEO takes time, and we are doing our best to get you the best quality links in order to achieve the desired results.

If you happen to have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me anytime via PM, Skype, email or live chat on our website.

Originally Posted by dotpro View Post

Hi,

I had the service for 2-3 months and few more times since late 2015/early 2016 and saw some mix results. I was targeting 3 different markets/industries. I canceled for these two reasons:

1. lack of communication and insight into what was happening, status, reports, no communication. I asked for status on the order once and waited to see if status reports would come in automatically without me reaching out... nope. If I am paying $650+ per month, I should be getting weekly reports on SEO efforts as well as my keyword rank movements.

2. too expensive... didn't know the coupon only applied to first month and then the price doubles.

yousef is indeed great but after paying like $2500+ over the last year or so, im still pretty much at same place as I was as far as ranking goes 3 months ago then it is not good.
Thank you for dropping your feedback, DotPro.

It is pleasure working with you and you're also a great person yourself! I appreciate you pointing out the issues you are facing with our service:

1) With monthly subscriptions, we send out reports every 24-28 days and we do not provide weekly reporting. These completion reports consist of every single link placement that we have done for your campaign. If you need rank reports, you can simply email us a request for a rank report and we will send it to you within 24 hours. We are actually seeing good results on your campaign and I have attached 2 censored images for 2 websites that are performing well on your campaign (The images below compare your rankings before/after your SEO campaign with respect to 2 months of SEO service as your 3rd month's campaign is currently in progress and scheduled for delivery soon):

1st website rank report:


2nd website rank report:


2) Our promo coupon codes are only applied to the first month's SEO service and all future months are charged the full amount (Unless stated otherwise on our promo emails)

I have PMed you an offer and looking forward to hearing back from you.

If you happen to have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Feb 2017, 08:54 PM   #3689
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have worked with you and purchased Platinum SEO package for 2 website about 6 months. But I did not see any improvement for my keywords. Please provide me positions of my keywords !!

Thanks
sigar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Feb 2017, 02:19 AM   #3690
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Wanted to drop a quick review of the service so far.

I have signed up for the Platinum SEO package for 6 months targeting 40 different keywords for my website. This was a new website and had no keywords ranked before starting with my package.

Month 1: I didn't see significant results
Month 2: 20 of my keywords are rankings between page 5 and page 7 on Google.
Month 3: All my keywords ranking on top 4 pages
Month 4: 25 keywords on page 1 and and 15 keywords on page 2-3
Month 5: 36 keywords are ranking in top 5 results and 4 keywords ranking on page 2
Month 6: All keywords are ranking on page 1. 30 keywords are ranking top 3 on Google.

My keywords are of high competition with over 3 million competitors. Traffic on my website grew from 0 visitors per month to 75,000 visitors per month. The traffic is converting at around 4% for my website which pays me $1 per conversion for a CPA offer. So iam getting around $3000 per month profit. What I paid for Joe's service was only a fraction of this price.

I also wanted to add that I put a lot more content on my website on month 4, added 60 pages of unique content. I am sure that content helped my website rank faster.

I am very very happy for these excellent results. I was quite worried at first since I did not see the results I wanted, but after some patience and assistance from Joe, this turned out to be a wonderful experience.
WonderCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Feb 2017, 03:59 AM   #3691
war
 
tania85's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: DES MOINESS
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got my report for the 4th month and all looks good.

I am ranking well now and all my keywords are in top of page 1 on Google.

Will have my package moved to promote another website.
tania85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Feb 2017, 04:26 AM   #3692
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I hired Joe two months ago to make Seo work on my website, started with a platinum campaign followed by a silver subscription. So far results are very good, on many kw my website moved from pages above 10 to 1-3 in less than two months. I definitely recommend him, he knows his stuff, great support too, he is quick to reply to any question or doubt (also during the weekend)
raver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Feb 2017, 06:30 AM   #3693
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 2
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Placed an order today for a basic 20 links EDU package.
Order Number : 206163880739

Looking forward to the reports, site has been relaunched recently and is currently in the process of being ranked.
WebDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Mar 2017, 11:01 PM   #3694
Banned
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: London
Posts: 8
Thanks: 18
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order placed: 206166963452 for Platinum SEO package

This package will be promoting the same website you did SEO for 3 weeks ago. You were able to get my keywords to page 1 and now I need to get those keywords ranking on top 3 results.

I will send the order details tomorrow as i want to add more kws and its midnight now =D
kingsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Mar 2017, 01:26 AM   #3695
war
 
tania85's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: DES MOINESS
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe

I just sent you the new set of Urls and Keywords to promote this month for my monthly subscription.

And by the way, i am ranking number 1 for a couple of the keywords we worked on 2 months ago thanks Joe for the good work.
tania85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2017, 02:22 AM   #3696
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've sent you an important PM on Monday, you're checking in every day at WF but you're not answering me?
ReneK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2017, 01:03 PM   #3697
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sigar View Post

I have worked with you and purchased Platinum SEO package for 2 website about 6 months. But I did not see any improvement for my keywords. Please provide me positions of my keywords !!

Thanks
I already did Check your email!

Originally Posted by WonderCharm View Post

Wanted to drop a quick review of the service so far.

I have signed up for the Platinum SEO package for 6 months targeting 40 different keywords for my website. This was a new website and had no keywords ranked before starting with my package.

Month 1: I didn't see significant results
Month 2: 20 of my keywords are rankings between page 5 and page 7 on Google.
Month 3: All my keywords ranking on top 4 pages
Month 4: 25 keywords on page 1 and and 15 keywords on page 2-3
Month 5: 36 keywords are ranking in top 5 results and 4 keywords ranking on page 2
Month 6: All keywords are ranking on page 1. 30 keywords are ranking top 3 on Google.

My keywords are of high competition with over 3 million competitors. Traffic on my website grew from 0 visitors per month to 75,000 visitors per month. The traffic is converting at around 4% for my website which pays me $1 per conversion for a CPA offer. So iam getting around $3000 per month profit. What I paid for Joe's service was only a fraction of this price.

I also wanted to add that I put a lot more content on my website on month 4, added 60 pages of unique content. I am sure that content helped my website rank faster.

I am very very happy for these excellent results. I was quite worried at first since I did not see the results I wanted, but after some patience and assistance from Joe, this turned out to be a wonderful experience.
Thank you for dropping your feedback! Happy to see those great results.

Originally Posted by tania85 View Post

Got my report for the 4th month and all looks good.

I am ranking well now and all my keywords are in top of page 1 on Google.

Will have my package moved to promote another website.
Just received your new target URLs/Keywords. Thank you for your feedback.

Originally Posted by raver View Post

I hired Joe two months ago to make Seo work on my website, started with a platinum campaign followed by a silver subscription. So far results are very good, on many kw my website moved from pages above 10 to 1-3 in less than two months. I definitely recommend him, he knows his stuff, great support too, he is quick to reply to any question or doubt (also during the weekend)
Thank you for your awesome feedback, Raver.

Originally Posted by WebDuke View Post

Hi,

Placed an order today for a basic 20 links EDU package.
Order Number : 206163880739

Looking forward to the reports, site has been relaunched recently and is currently in the process of being ranked.
Your order has been completed, validated and delivered.

Originally Posted by kingsuk View Post

Order placed: 206166963452 for Platinum SEO package

This package will be promoting the same website you did SEO for 3 weeks ago. You were able to get my keywords to page 1 and now I need to get those keywords ranking on top 3 results.

I will send the order details tomorrow as i want to add more kws and its midnight now =D
Order confirmed. Sure, feel free to provide me with the target URLs/Keywords at your earliest convenience.

Originally Posted by tania85 View Post

Hi Joe

I just sent you the new set of Urls and Keywords to promote this month for my monthly subscription.

And by the way, i am ranking number 1 for a couple of the keywords we worked on 2 months ago thanks Joe for the good work.
My pleasure, Tania! Glad to see the great results.

Originally Posted by ReneK View Post

I've sent you an important PM on Monday, you're checking in every day at WF but you're not answering me?
I answered your PM and also sent you an email Cheers

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yousefgreat For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Mar 2017, 01:20 PM   #3698
Warrior Member
 
loloi876566's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: CA
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe

I purchased a couple of packages from you in the past and was for satisfied with the results. Especially with the last condo launch website where you were able to get my website ranked number 1 as that gave a big leap ahead of my competition.

I want to buy 10 Golden Seo packages to promote a couple of new websites and they are all in the real estate niche.

Do you offer discount for this bulk order?
Can you deliver these orders before the 10th of March? I want to rank for these websites in 10 days only to be ready for the launch date.

"The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do."
loloi876566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2017, 07:45 PM   #3699
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 2
Thanks: 2
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ReneK View Post

I've sent you an important PM on Monday, you're checking in every day at WF but you're not answering me?
Reply to the order email, I was able to get a response and report very promptly.
WebDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Mar 2017, 03:24 AM   #3700
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,492
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by loloi876566 View Post

Hi Joe

I purchased a couple of packages from you in the past and was for satisfied with the results. Especially with the last condo launch website where you were able to get my website ranked number 1 as that gave a big leap ahead of my competition.

I want to buy 10 Golden Seo packages to promote a couple of new websites and they are all in the real estate niche.

Do you offer discount for this bulk order?
Can you deliver these orders before the 10th of March? I want to rank for these websites in 10 days only to be ready for the launch date.
Thank you for vouching for our services and I am glad that we were able to deliver you the great results you were looking for!

Yes, we do offer a 35% bulk discount on any order that consists of 5+ SEO Packages (When purchased at once).

Unfortunately, it is quite impossible to guarantee a page 1 ranking in only 10 days. Even though I can expedite your campaigns to get completed within 24 hours, 9 days is a very tight timeframe for page 1 rankings.

While some SEO companies would actually guarantee you rankings in one week, this is virtually impossible (Used to be possible in the good old SEO days in 2006-2011)

Originally Posted by WebDuke View Post

Reply to the order email, I was able to get a response and report very promptly.
Thank you! It is a true pleasure serving you with all your SEO needs.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yousefgreat For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, dofollow, link building, serp boost, traffic boost


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:54 AM.