Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warriors For Hire (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/)
-   -   [25% DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | WEB 2.0s | EDU Links [UPDATED 2020 SEO PLANS] (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/135615-25-discount-seo-packages-guest-posts-web-2-0s-edu-links-updated-2020-seo-plans.html)

yousefgreat 18th October 2009 04:08 PM

[25% DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | WEB 2.0s | EDU Links [UPDATED 2020 SEO PLANS]
 
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/01.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/02.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/03.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/04.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/05.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/07.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/08.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/09.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/10.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/11.png

yousefgreat 20th October 2009 05:37 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/R1.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/R2.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/R3.png
http://ultraseosolutions.com/WFH/R4.png

JaniG 20th October 2009 05:47 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
What is the PR of the Blogs you will comment on?

cato 20th October 2009 05:49 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Just placed on order with the coupon and will report back when finished.
Thanks,
Cato

yousefgreat 20th October 2009 05:50 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teamfire (Post 1297875)
What is the PR of the Blogs you will comment on?

The blogs commented on will all carry PR0 - PR7.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cato (Post 1297877)
Just placed on order with the coupon and will report back when finished.
Thanks,
Cato

Thanks Cato for your order. I will start working on it immediately. :)

dave. 20th October 2009 06:01 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
I also purchased a 500 link package, will post my review soon.

Dave

yousefgreat 20th October 2009 06:13 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave. (Post 1297901)
I also purchased a 500 link package, will post my review soon.

Dave

Thank you for placing your order. I will start working on your order immediately.

sjedwardz 20th October 2009 06:24 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Just took out the 500 link package as well. Will review results when I get them.

HariVarrier 20th October 2009 06:37 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
I will take a 100 link package.

yousefgreat 20th October 2009 06:45 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sjedwardz (Post 1297951)
Just took out the 500 link package as well. Will review results when I get them.

Thanks Shaun for your prompt reply. I will start working on your order order shortly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by HariVarrier (Post 1297982)
I will take a 100 link package.

Sure, Click the Buy Now Package 1 Link above to place your order. Make sure you input the URL and keywords you want to promote for that campaign.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nomanbd (Post 1297983)
Thank you for your nice offer. I will think about it.

Thanks :) You are most welcome anytime

yousefgreat 20th October 2009 11:06 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mehere (Post 1298710)
Packet 5 please
Transaction id:4TL6325573933063K
I have 2 domains there I hope that is ok
Great and easy ordering proccess
If it works out I have many domains I would love you to promote
Cheers
Andrew

Andrew, thanks for your prompt payment and confirmation.
I will start working on your order immediately.

It would be my pleasure to be working on promoting your domains :)

TheRichLife 20th October 2009 11:42 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
PM Sent.

Thanks!

sjedwardz 20th October 2009 12:16 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Placed order at 1:30 got a report back with significantly more than the 500 to cover any loss. I tried about 20 of them and all bar one worked. Most of them had anchor text links as well!

Impressed with the turnaround - nice job.

Colin Palfrey 20th October 2009 12:43 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Will you be running this service for a good while?

Id like to ad your service to my SEO services but want to make sure you'll be about awhile first.

my_addict_mind 20th October 2009 12:44 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
I have several questions:
1. can i rotate anchor texts?
2. if i order, say, a 500 links package, can i use 100 links for url1, 100 links for url2, 300 links for url3. different domains
3. will the blogs be relevant to my niche?

thanks

yousefgreat 20th October 2009 12:57 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sjedwardz (Post 1298941)
Placed order at 1:30 got a report back with significantly more than the 500 to cover any loss. I tried about 20 of them and all bar one worked. Most of them had anchor text links as well!

Impressed with the turnaround - nice job.

Thank you for taking time to write your amazing review. :)
Glad you liked my service.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Colin Palfrey (Post 1299011)
Will you be running this service for a good while?

Id like to ad your service to my SEO services but want to make sure you'll be about awhile first.

Sure, I also offer a Private Label Reseller Program for SEO firms to take advantage of. By using this, completion reports will be delivered under your SEO firm's name.

For more information, check out our Private Label Reseller Program
UltraSEOSolutions.com PLR Program

Quote:

Originally Posted by my_addict_mind (Post 1299018)
I have several questions:
1. can i rotate anchor texts?
2. if i order, say, a 500 links package, can i use 100 links for url1, 100 links for url2, 300 links for url3. different domains
3. will the blogs be relevant to my niche?

thanks

Thanks for taking time to post your questions:
1) Sure, I can promote any number of keywords per campaign.
2) I only accept 1 URL/Package. However, I will be accepting up to 2 URLs/Package for the next couple of orders.
3) Links will be placed on random niches. However, you will still be getting links in your niche due to the various mixed niches available in my database. In the future, I will be offering targeted niche backlinks but prices will vary.

nossie 20th October 2009 01:02 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
what is the CMS of the blogs where u post? joomla? drupal? wordpress? blogengine?

yousefgreat 20th October 2009 01:09 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nossie (Post 1299073)
what is the CMS of the blogs where u post? joomla? drupal? wordpress? blogengine?

I have answered your question via PM.

Adam Curry 20th October 2009 01:46 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Hey there just purchased package 1 to try it out. So will you be providing proof that this after the service is done?

yousefgreat 20th October 2009 01:51 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by acur042 (Post 1299207)
Hey there just purchased package 1 to try it out. So will you be providing proof that this after the service is done?

Sure, a completion report will be delivered to you once your order is done. Completion report will show you where every single link is placed so that you can verify them yourself.

Thanks for your prompt payment and confirmation. Will start working on your order.

cato 20th October 2009 04:06 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
All I can say is that it is amazing!!! How did you post over 1,500 posts so fast? I checked many links and they were all there. I also received more posts than was advertised, what a great bonus. I highly recommend as it is a great service at a great price.
Thank You,
Cato

yousefgreat 20th October 2009 05:38 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cato (Post 1299604)
All I can say is that it is amazing!!! How did you post over 1,500 posts so fast? I checked many links and they were all there. I also received more posts than was advertised, what a great bonus. I highly recommend as it is a great service at a great price.
Thank You,
Cato

Thanks Cato for your review and recommendation :) Once all links get cached, you will be seeing some good SERP and traffic boosts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7digital (Post 1299707)
Hi,

This offer looks amazing! I just had a few questions first.

- Roughly how many PR0s are there in your packages? Just a rough estimate.
- Are these WordPress blogs?

Thanks!

- Links are placed on pages with PR0-5 with the Blog domain PRs PR0-7. Roughly a huge number are PR0 but you will still be getting amazing results from them. By the next PR update, a lot of these blogs will carry PR1 and higher, you will be getting even better results then :)
- I try to avoid WordPress since there has been some recent issues with that platform. Still, I could deliver the promised links :)

wsiebler 20th October 2009 08:09 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Order sent for 250 looking forward to the report. Thank you.

yousefgreat 20th October 2009 08:21 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by wsiebler (Post 1300315)
Order sent for 250 looking forward to the report. Thank you.

Order confirmed. I will start working on your order in a couple of minutes.

vppromoter 20th October 2009 11:41 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Hi,

can answer couple of things:

1. How your reseller system works exactly?
2. Your service is for SE ranking?
3. Your blogs are categorized?

dave. 21st October 2009 03:24 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Hi guys, here is my review, as I promised:

I ordered a 500 link package yesterday, and I already received a report containing 700(!!!) links. I checked some of the comments (with seoquake), and I'm just amazed, why nobody is doing commenting this way! The style of the comments are very coaxing for the author, so I'm sure they won't get deleted. The links were are dofollow, however I found some missing comments, which are awaiting moderation probably (as Joe describes: "I have added extra links to compensate for any links that are currently awaiting moderation or links that might get deleted within the next 30 days."), so overall, this is one of the best link building services you can find on the warrior forum!

The only question I have: Have these links the same effectiveness, as Angela's links for example? If yes, then sorry Angela, but I will go for the $0,06 links :)

Dave

yousefgreat 21st October 2009 07:17 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dave. (Post 1301116)
Hi guys, here is my review, as I promised:

I ordered a 500 link package yesterday, and I already received a report containing 700(!!!) links. I checked some of the comments (with seoquake), and I'm just amazed, why nobody is doing commenting this way! The style of the comments are very coaxing for the author, so I'm sure they won't get deleted. The links were are dofollow, however I found some missing comments, which are awaiting moderation probably (as Joe describes: "I have added extra links to compensate for any links that are currently awaiting moderation or links that might get deleted within the next 30 days."), so overall, this is one of the best link building services you can find on the warrior forum!

The only question I have: Have these links the same effectiveness, as Angela's links for example? If yes, then sorry Angela, but I will go for the $0,06 links :)

Dave

Dave, I really appreciate you taking time to write your review of my service. These backlinks are still considered quality and will insanely boost:
1) Your website PR on next update
2) Traffic Boost leading into higher conversions
3) SERP Boost leading to higher targeted traffic, thus higher conversions too.

If you're website is well focused on the right keywords, then this service will definitely be the best investment you could ever make.

Links are Permanent, Quality and spread everywhere!

yousefgreat 21st October 2009 01:00 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mehere (Post 1302467)
Is packet 6 new or did I miss it in my haste?
Andrew

Andrew, I have just added Packet 6 due to some client requests for bigger packages. You did not miss anything :)

melanied 21st October 2009 03:16 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Do you accept links to internal pages or only homepages?

TheRichLife 21st October 2009 03:32 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
I just tried a 100 link order to test the waters. jousefgreat's service is outstanding. The order was filled in a timely fashion, and I received a report of my links (which showed 150 links). I checked out a few of them, and I'm very pleased.

It's too soon to see any changes in my SERPs, but based on what I see in the reports, I'm guessing I'll get a boost.

I definitely intend to use this service again.

Thanks!

yousefgreat 21st October 2009 05:30 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 7digital (Post 1303081)
I can't resist this one! I'm curious to see how this turns out. Sending an order your way now! :)

Order received... I'll start working on it first thing in the morning (It is 2AM over here) :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by melanied (Post 1303162)
Do you accept links to internal pages or only homepages?

Sure I can deeplink to internal pages per your request :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheRichLife (Post 1303229)
I just tried a 100 link order to test the waters. jousefgreat's service is outstanding. The order was filled in a timely fashion, and I received a report of my links (which showed 150 links). I checked out a few of them, and I'm very pleased.

It's too soon to see any changes in my SERPs, but based on what I see in the reports, I'm guessing I'll get a boost.

I definitely intend to use this service again.

Thanks!

Thanks for taking time to write your review.

Hope you get a nice SERP boost once all these links get cached and watch the $$$ roll in :)

rayray7 21st October 2009 06:02 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
CAN i still use the coupon to try you out. just saw it.

yousefgreat 21st October 2009 06:35 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by rayray7 (Post 1303679)
CAN i still use the coupon to try you out. just saw it.

Sorry, the coupons were all used within 5 minutes of posting them.

melanied 21st October 2009 09:32 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Just placed an order, can't wait to see the results! Thanks! :)

unlimited1 22nd October 2009 02:08 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Hi Placed an order for package #2 cant wait to see the results!

yousefgreat 22nd October 2009 08:59 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by melanied (Post 1304263)
Just placed an order, can't wait to see the results! Thanks! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlimited1 (Post 1304798)
Hi Placed an order for package #2 cant wait to see the results!

Order Received. Will start working on them as soon as I am done with the current order in hand.

melanied 22nd October 2009 11:37 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
wow, I received my report this morning, downloaded it, and spotchecked it (looked at about 25 percent of the pages). I can't believe it. I honestly thought it was too good to be true, but the links are there, and (this is the part I was sure wasn't going to be true, LOL) - the comments AREN'T crap! haha.

I was afraid it would be the kind of "nice job, webmaster! keep it up!" stuff I get on my blogs, but it wasn't like that at all. They were lengthy, nicely worded, and thought out.

EXCELLENT way to get do follow, anchor text backlinks. I'll be placing more orders in the future. I'm also going to look into the white label service.

Thanks! :D

PS - Joe even offered to Ping the pages if I wanted, but I agree with his assessment that it's better to let them be discovered by Google naturally over the course of time.

Alminc 22nd October 2009 12:33 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
I just ordered 100 comments. Order: 39212033

Looking forward to see the report.

Almin

skatir 22nd October 2009 12:59 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
I have made order , PayPal [Instant] Verified account, Transaction id:52141631UU3359506

yousefgreat 22nd October 2009 02:03 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Alminc (Post 1306331)
I just ordered 100 comments. Order: 39212033

Looking forward to see the report.

Almin

Quote:

Originally Posted by skatir (Post 1306449)
I have made order , PayPal [Instant] Verified account, Transaction id:52141631UU3359506

Thanks for placing your orders. I will start working on your orders within the next 2-3 hours.

Special offer valid for the next 36 hours:
Use this coupon to claim a 15% discount on any purchase above $100
wso15disc

melanied 22nd October 2009 05:35 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
aaaannnnddd....the page I had the links built to yesterday is up to number 7 from number 16 for its target keywords. :)

yousefgreat 22nd October 2009 06:25 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by melanied (Post 1307297)
aaaannnnddd....the page I had the links built to yesterday is up to number 7 from number 16 for its target keywords. :)

Glad to see you jump 9 places in SERPS in only 1 day :) Once all links get cached, you will definitely be having more and better boosts....

Wishing you the highest conversions and sucess in your business :)

mikkosant 22nd October 2009 10:13 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
What would you recommend for a brand new site. It just got indexed(less than 2 weeks old)

Thanks

Are the specials still running?

yousefgreat 23rd October 2009 02:03 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mikkosant (Post 1307955)
What would you recommend for a brand new site. It just got indexed(less than 2 weeks old)

Thanks

Are the specials still running?

Mikkosant. I would recommend you give Package 1 a shot since your website is only 2 weeks old.

The current offer is a 15% Discount on purchases above $100.... 3 Places left within the next 18 hours.

tombomtom 23rd October 2009 10:52 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
hi there
i want to get your 100 comments to test but cant find the paypal button, im in ireland if thats a problem cause i buy far too many wso but i usaully dont get hit up for the vat (dont matter if is a problem still good value but still cant find any paypal button) could be too long staring at the damn screen, anyway if you can help
thanks tom

melanied 23rd October 2009 11:48 AM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Hey :)

I have another question - are the blogs that the comments are placed on pulled randomly from the big pool, or is it calculated?

What I mean is - if I wanted to spread out 1,000 backlinks over 10 weeks by ordering the 100 package once a week for 10 weeks to the same URL, will it be a different (or, maybe not entirely different, but random) selection of blogs each time, or will it be the same set of blogs?

Thanks!

tintind2009 23rd October 2009 01:32 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
I just ordered 100 comments. Order: 49350010

Looking forward to see the report.

schee 23rd October 2009 06:35 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Couldn't find the MoneyBookers payment option.
Just sent you a PM. Please check.

Stan

yousefgreat 23rd October 2009 06:41 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tombomtom (Post 1309662)
hi there
i want to get your 100 comments to test but cant find the paypal button, im in ireland if thats a problem cause i buy far too many wso but i usaully dont get hit up for the vat (dont matter if is a problem still good value but still cant find any paypal button) could be too long staring at the damn screen, anyway if you can help
thanks tom

Tom,

I do accept PayPal payments :)

Just press the Buy Now button for the package your request. You will need to fill the form and include the URL and Keywords for your campaign! At the bottom of the page, you get to choose the payment method you want to use. Click on PayPal then it will redirect you to PayPal's website to complete your website.

Quote:

Originally Posted by melanied (Post 1309829)
Hey :)

I have another question - are the blogs that the comments are placed on pulled randomly from the big pool, or is it calculated?

What I mean is - if I wanted to spread out 1,000 backlinks over 10 weeks by ordering the 100 package once a week for 10 weeks to the same URL, will it be a different (or, maybe not entirely different, but random) selection of blogs each time, or will it be the same set of blogs?

Thanks!

Melanie,

Simply, include a note upon placing your order to have your links placed on other pages than your earlier order.

I will then fetch your earlier completion report(s), and make sure that links will be placed on other pages :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tintind2009 (Post 1310107)
I just ordered 100 comments. Order: 49350010

Looking forward to see the report.

Order Received. Will start working on your order immediately.

NOTE: Current orders (Placed within the past 24 hours) might experience 8-16 hours delay in receiving their completion reports. I truly apologize about this as I want to verify each completion report manually to guarantee everything is done great. I also want to have the system analyzed and improved for the best results out of your links, and have our database filtered!

melanied 23rd October 2009 07:04 PM

Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP and Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per Quality link)
 
Excellent! :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:25 PM.