Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 6th Nov 2010, 01:37 PM   #1801
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Italia
Posts: 130
Thanks: 7
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

haven't got my order.

Do you need a professional blog like this one with SEO plugins, autoresponder ready, favicons, facebook likes, popover, social sharing buttons and PLR articles?
PM me for details!
wwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Nov 2010, 03:31 AM   #1802
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 93
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Still didn't receive the report, and have checked my spam folder. Can you send again please.

Thanks!
ellush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Nov 2010, 09:37 AM   #1803
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Drew1 View Post

Hi,

I ordered on 03/11/2010.

Would you just like you to confirm you have recieved my order.

Order Reference Number: 40637311
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi joe,
Order Reference Number: 40654591

thank you
Order confirmed!

Originally Posted by wwood View Post

haven't got my order.
Kindly, check your email and JUNK MAIL folder again.

Originally Posted by ellush View Post

Hi,

Still didn't receive the report, and have checked my spam folder. Can you send again please.

Thanks!
Resent. Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing your report (Check your JUNK MAIL folder too)
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Nov 2010, 04:10 PM   #1804
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 93
Thanks: 6
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got it, thanks v much!
ellush is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Nov 2010, 12:52 AM   #1805
net marketing
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 34
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Sent your an email as i just placed my order for Package 3.
order number is 40690745
paypal transaction ID: 1NC73803F7942751W

credit2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Nov 2010, 04:02 AM   #1806
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed 2nd order. order number is 40692335 .

qqebiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Nov 2010, 08:24 PM   #1807
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 64
Thanks: 29
Thanked 39 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there,

I have just placed an order. Order ref is #40708617, Please confirm that you have recieved my order, thanks
skylink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Nov 2010, 07:04 AM   #1808
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Not received reports for this month or last month ;o(

Transaction ID: 7H537799MT708333X

Please resend.

Thanks

Richard
RichardCus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Nov 2010, 07:09 AM   #1809
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by qqebiz View Post

Just placed 2nd order. order number is 40692335 .

The payment was refunded from Plimus. They told me

Inconsistent contact / billing information

But I paid this through my paypal like last time ( my first order ) . Can you give me your paypal account, then I will pay to your paypal directly?

Thank you.


qqebiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Nov 2010, 11:47 AM   #1810
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

Order Number: 40734639

thanks

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Nov 2010, 01:53 PM   #1811
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Alminc's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Stockholm , Sweden.
Posts: 1,593
Thanks: 98
Thanked 208 Times in 124 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

I just places a new order, 1500 comments.

ORDER REFERENCE # 40734981

Please confirm.

Almin

No links :)
Alminc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Nov 2010, 11:13 PM   #1812
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ref# 40689649

Hello,
I have emailed you a couple of times and have not heard back since my order was placed 6 days ago. Can you please confirm you've received what you needed and are in the process of working on it?

Thanks,
Blueimports
blueimports is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2010, 01:29 AM   #1813
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ellush View Post

Got it, thanks v much!
Always a pleasure!

Originally Posted by credit2u View Post

Hi, Sent your an email as i just placed my order for Package 3.
order number is 40690745
paypal transaction ID: 1NC73803F7942751W
Order Confirmed!

Originally Posted by qqebiz View Post

Just placed 2nd order. order number is 40692335 .

Order Confirmed!

Originally Posted by skylink View Post

Hi there,

I have just placed an order. Order ref is #40708617, Please confirm that you have recieved my order, thanks
Order Confirmed!

Originally Posted by RichardCus View Post

Not received reports for this month or last month ;o(

Transaction ID: 7H537799MT708333X

Please resend.

Thanks

Richard
Richard, I have just delivered last months report. This month's report is scheduled for delivery within the next 2 weeks. If you require a resend of any previous reports, please let me know and I will have that done straight away.

Originally Posted by qqebiz View Post

The payment was refunded from Plimus. They told me

Inconsistent contact / billing information

But I paid this through my paypal like last time ( my first order ) . Can you give me your paypal account, then I will pay to your paypal directly?

Thank you.


Sorry, we only accept PayPal via PLIMUS due to PayPal restrictions in the country I reside in.

Try placing your order again, it should get through this time.

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi Joe,

Order Number: 40734639

thanks
Order confirmed!

Originally Posted by Alminc View Post

Hi Joe,

I just places a new order, 1500 comments.

ORDER REFERENCE # 40734981

Please confirm.

Almin
Order Confirmed!

Originally Posted by blueimports View Post

Ref# 40689649

Hello,
I have emailed you a couple of times and have not heard back since my order was placed 6 days ago. Can you please confirm you've received what you needed and are in the process of working on it?

Thanks,
Blueimports
Oh, just found your emails in my JUNK MAIL folder. Terribly sorry about that.

Please check your INBOX, your report should be there.

PS: Check your JUNK MAIL FOLDER too.


Note: A Major database update is scheduled to commence within the next 60 minutes. This update will require 24 hours for completion and the following will be taken care of in this update:
1) We will add 1000's of fresh new URLs.
2) We will filter all URLs that have been reporting low success rates or that have switched to Awaiting Moderation to guarantee all reports are delivered at a 100% success rate.
3) Update of our scripts to work faster to guarantee that we can deal with higher workloads and have reports delivered on time.

All orders will be paused temporarily for 24 hours until this update has been completed

Any questions, feel free to contact me here or via email on support@ultraseosolutions.com
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Nov 2010, 06:52 AM   #1814
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Stevie12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 81
Thanks: 18
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Joe. Do you think your service could work with foreign languages? It could be anyway worth to rank well a website no matter what is the language. What do you think about it?
Many thanks for your response.
Steve
Stevie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Nov 2010, 10:47 AM   #1815
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Stevie12 View Post

Hi, Joe. Do you think your service could work with foreign languages? It could be anyway worth to rank well a website no matter what is the language. What do you think about it?
Many thanks for your response.
Steve
Steve, yes this works pretty well with Foreign Language websites/keywords too

Actually, due to the lower competition in foreign language keywords, this service might even work better delivering better results.

Last edited on 19th Nov 2010 at 10:48 AM. Reason: typo
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Nov 2010, 12:08 PM   #1816
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Stevie12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 81
Thanks: 18
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great!
I think I'm going to take advantage from this. Could you please tell me what kind of information I'd need to send you? Thanks.
Steve
Stevie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Nov 2010, 03:07 PM   #1817
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Stevie12's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Italy
Posts: 81
Thanks: 18
Thanked 20 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Joe, I've just found my answers, don't worry. ...just placed an order (payment receipt Ref#55373714).
Many thanks.
Steve

Stevie12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Nov 2010, 01:53 AM   #1818
HyperActive Warrior
 
ilovejdmtoy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 120
Thanks: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello, I am very interested at this service.

I have a website selling automotive LED lighting at iJDMTOY.com.

I need targed blog commenting to any cars, LEDs related blogs. If you can do this, let me know.

You can PM me or email me at eric@ijdmtoy.com
ilovejdmtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Nov 2010, 06:58 AM   #1819
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 324
Thanks: 13
Thanked 64 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yousef please check your PM, I have placed an order at your website and sent you a PM here

kartikkhattar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Nov 2010, 08:47 AM   #1820
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Stevie12 View Post

Hey Joe, I've just found my answers, don't worry. ...just placed an order (payment receipt Ref#55373714).
Many thanks.
Steve

Order Confirmed

Originally Posted by ilovejdmtoy View Post

Hello, I am very interested at this service.

I have a website selling automotive LED lighting at iJDMTOY.com.

I need targed blog commenting to any cars, LEDs related blogs. If you can do this, let me know.

You can PM me or email me at eric@ijdmtoy.com
Sorry, we do not guarantee relevancy with this service as links are deliver on random niches, however, they still work pretty well

Since you will be getting lots of links for your small investment, the chances of getting relevant links is still high.

Originally Posted by kartikkhattar View Post

Yousef please check your PM, I have placed an order at your website and sent you a PM here
Kartik, your order has been confirmed and is currently in progress
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Nov 2010, 11:02 AM   #1821
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 110
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dear Joe,

My BoyFriend Scott used your servies before and he said you were the best. I'm wondering if you can answer me a question. I'm wanting to start a new dating sight but in a targeted area of religion. The First keyword i want to rank for is lds singles it has a competion of 163,000 and low competion according to google adwords tool. what package would you recommend to get me to the top of that keyword should i go big to get the rank and traffic or would a smaller package work? Also, are these for google only ranking or does it work on other search engines as well? Thanks for your time Joe.

Sincerely,

Heather
AnswerSpots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2010, 10:01 AM   #1822
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AnswerSpots View Post

Dear Joe,

My BoyFriend Scott used your servies before and he said you were the best. I'm wondering if you can answer me a question. I'm wanting to start a new dating sight but in a targeted area of religion. The First keyword i want to rank for is lds singles it has a competion of 163,000 and low competion according to google adwords tool. what package would you recommend to get me to the top of that keyword should i go big to get the rank and traffic or would a smaller package work? Also, are these for google only ranking or does it work on other search engines as well? Thanks for your time Joe.

Sincerely,

Heather
Heather, thank you for contacting me with your questions.

Scott was a pleasure to work with. He has been a regular client a year ago and we had some successful SEO campaigns sorted out

The competition for the KW term you will be targeting is actually 86,100 by searching within quotes and at 11,000 by searching via the allintitle:"KW" query, thus, I would personally consider this KW more as in the Medium Competition segment.

Once you have your website ready, contact me with the URL and KWs you will be targeting.I will have your website manually reviewed to make sure you meet all the required On-PAGE SEO aspects.

Once we are done with your On-PAGE SEO optimization, we will check your domain age, current cached backlink count before considering which package to go for.

If you have some WEB 2.0 Properties, Articles, etc.. pointing to your website, you can always go for the larger packages and have them split to promote all these URLs at once for best results.

If you have any questions, it would be my pleasure to assist you.

PS: I advise you not to share your domain URL or KWs in public for privacy reasons. Feel free to email me on support@ultraseosolutions.com anytime.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Nov 2010, 06:06 AM   #1823
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It's now officially Black Friday morning and if you chose to order from us today, your order will be elgible for a 27% discount. You will simply need to use the following coupon code to claim your 27% discount:

blackfriday

This coupon code is valid for any service offered in this WSO or on our website:
http://ultraseosolutions.com

This offer will expire by the end of Today 26/11/2010.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yousefgreat For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Nov 2010, 11:25 AM   #1824
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 166
Thanks: 3,002
Thanked 25 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

It's now officially Black Friday morning and if you chose to order from us today, your order will be elgible for a 27% discount. You will simply need to use the following coupon code to claim your 27% discount:

blackfriday

This coupon code is valid for any service offered in this WSO or on our website:
Link Building Service | SEO Solutions | SEO Packages

This offer will expire by the end of Today 26/11/2010.
Hey Yousef, I guess I'm the first one to order the "blackfriday" special, LOL!

THANKS!

:p
subse7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Nov 2010, 11:15 PM   #1825
Work hard to play hard
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Michigan, USA.
Posts: 1,273
Thanks: 121
Thanked 250 Times in 177 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe,

I jumped on your Black Friday offer on the 27th. I ordered 2 packages. One is done. How do I check the status of the other one?

Thanks.

MarkR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Nov 2010, 10:00 AM   #1826
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by subse7en View Post

Hey Yousef, I guess I'm the first one to order the "blackfriday" special, LOL!

THANKS!

:p
Glad you took advantage of this discount

Originally Posted by MarkR View Post

Joe,

I jumped on your Black Friday offer on the 27th. I ordered 2 packages. One is done. How do I check the status of the other one?

Thanks.
Mark, your 2nd order is currently in progress and is scheduled for delivery pretty soon! Feel free to contact us anytime with your questions on support@ultraseosolutions.com
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 01:37 AM   #1827
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Gangamma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: on * E.A.R.T.H
Posts: 384
Thanks: 25
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order Information: 40786865 . Please confirm.
Regards,
Gangamma.
Gangamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 01:50 AM   #1828
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 18
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service - SERP/Traffic Boost Guaranteed ($0.06 per link)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I'm interested in buying the monthly package but when I set the order it says:

€33.74 EUR for the first month
Then €3,374.19 EUR for each month, for 2 installments


is the €3,374.19 correct??

thank you

Luca
luca78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 05:19 AM   #1829
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: HTown
Posts: 74
Thanks: 9
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

*************See Update Below***********

Hebrews 12:11
bgray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 05:59 AM   #1830
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gangamma View Post

Order Information: 40786865 . Please confirm.
Regards,
Gangamma.
Your order has been confirmed!

Originally Posted by luca78 View Post

Hi, I'm interested in buying the monthly package but when I set the order it says:

€33.74 EUR for the first month
Then €3,374.19 EUR for each month, for 2 installments


is the €3,374.19 correct??

thank you

Luca
Luca, this glitch has been fixed! I am sorry about that!

Originally Posted by bgray View Post

----- Post has been updated by bgray below -----
I just saw that today which drove me crazy. I called PLIMUS this morning and had this fixed. I truly apologize about this mess.

The recurring charge has been fixed and I would be more than happy to provide you with double the Package size free of charge. Please let me know the URLs/Keywords to use for your free compensation campaign.

PS: This glitch has only affected the 500 Links/Month subscribers. Luckily, nobody got charged and issue has been taken care of.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yousefgreat For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Nov 2010, 06:41 AM   #1831
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: HTown
Posts: 74
Thanks: 9
Thanked 16 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

************Update*****************

After 10 years as an interenet marketer I've been burned more times than I wish to think about. When I saw an attempted charge of $3,500 on my card this morning I thought this situation would be no different.

Just a few minutes ago I got a call from Joe explaining the situation and offer a sincere appology for what happened.

Thanks Joe! I realize stuff happens and people make mistakes and taking swift action to correct the issue is an element that is often missing today.

It was a mistake and has been corrected.
I will not hesitate to make another order with Joe in the future.

Hebrews 12:11
bgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bgray For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Dec 2010, 01:33 AM   #1832
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 18
Thanks: 5
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe Thank you,
your reply was really fast, this is how a GREAT service should be.

I'm happy to have purchased the monthly service and will keep doing in the future.

Luca
luca78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Dec 2010, 04:18 AM   #1833
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Italia
Posts: 130
Thanks: 7
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I joe, I've ordered a order redo a week ago.

ORDER REDO 7232496



Could you check it please? Thanks

Do you need a professional blog like this one with SEO plugins, autoresponder ready, favicons, facebook likes, popover, social sharing buttons and PLR articles?
PM me for details!
wwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Dec 2010, 04:55 AM   #1834
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 238
Thanks: 7
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Placed an order

Ref# 55636198


Kindly pm me if you need any more info.
cheekugames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Dec 2010, 09:56 PM   #1835
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 238
Thanks: 7
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just Got the report, i went through the links and all the links are live and the comments are just great, each comment of about 3 lines and according to the niche of the blog, i believe this is a great service and i will order more, any one looking for such permanent blog comments and improvement in serps must try his service , i give A+++.

Cheeku
cheekugames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Dec 2010, 03:32 PM   #1836
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, California. USA
Posts: 590
Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Paid but got error on redirect (HTTP Status 500) (Unique Transaction ID #63M815778S064141M)
Dresden14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Dec 2010, 06:24 PM   #1837
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bgray View Post

************Update*****************

After 10 years as an interenet marketer I've been burned more times than I wish to think about. When I saw an attempted charge of $3,500 on my card this morning I thought this situation would be no different.

Just a few minutes ago I got a call from Joe explaining the situation and offer a sincere appology for what happened.

Thanks Joe! I realize stuff happens and people make mistakes and taking swift action to correct the issue is an element that is often missing today.

It was a mistake and has been corrected.
I will not hesitate to make another order with Joe in the future.
Thank you for your understanding to this issue. I have been burned myself numerous times and I know it feels.

Originally Posted by luca78 View Post

Joe Thank you,
your reply was really fast, this is how a GREAT service should be.

I'm happy to have purchased the monthly service and will keep doing in the future.

Luca
Always a pleasure, Luca

Originally Posted by wwood View Post

I joe, I've ordered a order redo a week ago.

ORDER REDO 7232496



Could you check it please? Thanks
Can you please provide me with the correct Order Reference Number or PayPal email address? The number you provided is not a valid Order Reference Number.

Originally Posted by cheekugames View Post

Just Got the report, i went through the links and all the links are live and the comments are just great, each comment of about 3 lines and according to the niche of the blog, i believe this is a great service and i will order more, any one looking for such permanent blog comments and improvement in serps must try his service , i give A+++.

Cheeku
Thank you Cheeku for your great feedback

Originally Posted by Dresden14 View Post

Paid but got error on redirect (HTTP Status 500) (Unique Transaction ID #63M815778S064141M)
Kindly, provide me with your Order Reference Number or PayPal email address so that I can confirm your order.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2010, 12:23 AM   #1838
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 238
Thanks: 7
Thanked 36 Times in 34 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Placed one more order
Ref# 40811325
If you need any more info pls contact me on my email address.

regards
cheekugames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2010, 11:19 AM   #1839
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Italia
Posts: 130
Thanks: 7
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post


Kindly, provide me with your Order Reference Number or PayPal email address so that I can confirm your order.
my paypal email address is corr.pan [ at ] gmail . com

Do you need a professional blog like this one with SEO plugins, autoresponder ready, favicons, facebook likes, popover, social sharing buttons and PLR articles?
PM me for details!
wwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2010, 04:20 PM   #1840
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, California. USA
Posts: 590
Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Paypal (63M815778S064141M), email address is dresdenistuberalles AT gmail.com. Please provide report as soon as possible, thanks
Dresden14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2010, 04:01 AM   #1841
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 14
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Have just placed an order to 500 links for some new pages on an existing site.

Will report back on the positions of the pages once the links are done and a bit of time has passed.
ChrisTorgodo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2010, 11:34 AM   #1842
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 110
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,

Lost your email can you please send it to me on SMChanner@gmail.com Thanks have a great day joe just have a few more questions for you on domain and were thinking without quotes for the keyword just to try and see and will be starting on the 1st of january.

Scotty
AnswerSpots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2010, 03:25 PM   #1843
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, California. USA
Posts: 590
Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

No report yet, ordered 12/8, please keep me updated. Paypal 63M815778S064141M.

Thanks
Dresden14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Dec 2010, 09:55 AM   #1844
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cheekugames View Post

Placed one more order
Ref# 40811325
If you need any more info pls contact me on my email address.

regards
Order confirmed and is scheduled for completion, validation and delivery within the next 24 hours.

Originally Posted by wwood View Post

my paypal email address is corr.pan [ at ] gmail . com
Please check your email address, your REDO report has been sent there.

Originally Posted by Dresden14 View Post

Paypal (63M815778S064141M), email address is dresdenistuberalles AT gmail.com. Please provide report as soon as possible, thanks
There has been an error with your order making it not noted in our database! TO compensate for that, we will have your order upgraded to 2x the size of the package free of charge. You should be receiving your completion report within the next 24 hours.

Originally Posted by ChrisTorgodo View Post

Have just placed an order to 500 links for some new pages on an existing site.

Will report back on the positions of the pages once the links are done and a bit of time has passed.
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by AnswerSpots View Post

Hi joe,

Lost your email can you please send it to me on SMChanner@gmail.com Thanks have a great day joe just have a few more questions for you on domain and were thinking without quotes for the keyword just to try and see and will be starting on the 1st of january.

Scotty
Scotty, feel free to contact me anytime on support@ultraseosolutions.com

Originally Posted by Dresden14 View Post

No report yet, ordered 12/8, please keep me updated. Paypal 63M815778S064141M.

Thanks
Answered above!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Dec 2010, 02:07 PM   #1845
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, California. USA
Posts: 590
Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks, look forward to the reply.
Dresden14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 02:04 PM   #1846
Bradley Chapple
War Room Member
 
brchap's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Loveland, Colorado
Posts: 216
Thanks: 32
Thanked 58 Times in 32 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

It's a shame that such a great potentially Grady service is marred by such horrible organization. Once again, I am having to post on the forum about an order that has gone 3 weeks without acknowledgement or completion:

Reference Number: 55533876
1500 Backlinks

I noticed a while back that someone posted here, saying that this service is a victim of its own success... and I couldn't agree more. Why would you take on more business than you could handle? It only upsets the client and stresses out the service provider.

I'm currently taking MASSIVE action...
brchap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 04:25 PM   #1847
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,484
Thanks: 29
Thanked 90 Times in 77 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by brchap View Post

It's a shame that such a great potentially Grady service is marred by such horrible organization. Once again, I am having to post on the forum about an order that has gone 3 weeks without acknowledgement or completion:

Reference Number: 55533876
1500 Backlinks

I noticed a while back that someone posted here, saying that this service is a victim of its own success... and I couldn't agree more. Why would you take on more business than you could handle? It only upsets the client and stresses out the service provider.
Thank you for posting your feedback. I have not slept for the past 36 hours and striving to get all pending orders delivered within the next 12-24 hours. I am sorry for any delays as sometimes situations in life do not work to ones favor (Explained below)

We experienced high downtime issues due to severe sandstorms, heavy rain and high winds over here which caused the internet to not function properly, thus, very high downtime issues.

We had all pending orders (Pending delivery during the last 7 days) completed, however, upon validation we found that success rates were lower than 50%.

To compensate for this, we are currently redoing all those orders by having the links placed again on a totally new set of links. All these orders will be having a 140%+ success rate since extra link placements were done on the reports reporting low success rates before the current reports.

More information regarding the problems caused by the bad weather:

Accidents linked to bad weather kill 18 in Egypt | Top News | Reuters
Bad weather in Egypt kills at least 24 - INQUIRER.net, Philippine News for Filipinos

We are working 24/7 to have all late reports delivered within the next 12-24 hours.

Once again, I truly apologize about these delays. All affected clients will be receiving a 30% Discount Coupon for their next order to compensate for this unfortunate delay.

My car got wrecked due to an advertising billboard falling over it leaving it as a total wreck. I will worry about that right after I get all pending orders delivered!

Sorry for mentioning this, just thought I would mention the reason behind the current delays clear to our clients.

Thank you for your understanding and professionalism.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Dec 2010, 11:13 PM   #1848
Advanced Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Los Angeles, California. USA
Posts: 590
Thanks: 23
Thanked 32 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Dresdenistuberalles AT gmail.com.

Paypal transaction as stated is 63M815778S064141M.


Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Thank you for your understanding to this issue. I have been burned myself numerous times and I know it feels.



Always a pleasure, Luca



Can you please provide me with the correct Order Reference Number or PayPal email address? The number you provided is not a valid Order Reference Number.



Thank you Cheeku for your great feedback



Kindly, provide me with your Order Reference Number or PayPal email address so that I can confirm your order.
Dresden14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 03:34 AM   #1849
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Italia
Posts: 130
Thanks: 7
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post


Please check your email address, your REDO report has been sent there.
Sorry, haven't received yet. My order is pending from 2 weeks...

Do you need a professional blog like this one with SEO plugins, autoresponder ready, favicons, facebook likes, popover, social sharing buttons and PLR articles?
PM me for details!
wwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2010, 10:13 AM   #1850
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: the Netherlands
Posts: 47
Thanks: 7
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I wonder if everything is back on track already? Just let me know..
SaSh is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, dofollow, link building, serp boost, traffic boost


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:20 AM.