Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 02:21 AM   #2201
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 91
Thanks: 44
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi joe,
about free link pinging service. will you ping all links in the same time or will you use time frame? my site links have very slow cache rate, it's been about a month now and i'm thinking about use link pinging.

cheers,
Gough
gman0156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 11:01 AM   #2202
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dml8131 View Post

Hi Guy

Just placed my order for 500 comments as I just discovered you through the warrior forum via a recommendation from a recent WSO I purchased recently ---but have used you via your website once already (have one order pending with you folks that should be completed any day now with another one of my sites).

Transaction ID: 4YM7925261073715C for this new order of 500 that was submitted today.

Great service!

I look forward to the report when completed!

Thanks

Dave
Thank you Dave for your decent review and your repeat business.

Originally Posted by antizoo View Post

I ordered 100 blog comments just then.
Order Reference Number: 60273570
Please check it and look forward to your report.
Order confirmed and is scheduled for completion, validation and delivery within the next 12-24 hours.

Originally Posted by gman0156 View Post

Hi joe,
about free link pinging service. will you ping all links in the same time or will you use time frame? my site links have very slow cache rate, it's been about a month now and i'm thinking about use link pinging.

cheers,
Gough
Gough, we recommend you leave these links get cached at a natural velocity since your domain is new. If you require PINGING for faster caching, we can have that done. You can also state to PING only a specific % of these links.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jul 2011, 11:02 PM   #2203
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 91
Thanks: 44
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Gough, we recommend you leave these links get cached at a natural velocity since your domain is new. If you require PINGING for faster caching, we can have that done. You can also state to PING only a specific % of these links.
If that so, will the link guarantee be extended, because you service have only 2 month guarantee, what if natural cached take longer than 2 month?
gman0156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 03:03 AM   #2204
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 215
Thanks: 10
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi mate,
i want to purchase your blog commenting for 3 of my sites, but before that, i want to talk to you online....

i am trying to contact you on skype from 1-2 days, but you dont reply there.
crystal2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 11:37 AM   #2205
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gman0156 View Post

If that so, will the link guarantee be extended, because you service have only 2 month guarantee, what if natural cached take longer than 2 month?
These links require up to 45 days to reach the higher cache rate. We offer a 2 MONTH Replacement Guarantee to replace any MISSING or LINK DROPS and it doesn't cover link caching.

Originally Posted by crystal2 View Post

hi mate,
i want to purchase your blog commenting for 3 of my sites, but before that, i want to talk to you online....

i am trying to contact you on skype from 1-2 days, but you dont reply there.
I wasn't available on Skype for the past 2 days, sorry about that. Looking forward to our next chat.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 11:49 AM   #2206
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 47
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just ordered 250 blog comment package
order number is 60321720
Transaction id:9BY166731B390574N
look forward for your report.
RupertShih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 01:19 PM   #2207
All-American Nightmare
War Room Member
 
Wiggy0618's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Cameron, NC USA.
Posts: 249
Thanks: 54
Thanked 156 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Quick question (hopefully it hasn't already been answered - skimmed the last 8-9 pages of the thread and didn't see it...apologies in advance if this has been covered already):

If I get a monthly subscription, can the urls to which I want the comments posted to be changed each month? I will have several sites I will be working on/creating, and I was thinking a subscription service might be a better idea than continually buying packages.

Along those lines, if I have you point your comments to multiple urls, can I denote the breakdown of how many comments go where?

For example, if I had a 2500 comment/month service, could I say something like, I want:

500 -> site1.com
500 -> site2.com
500 -> site3.com
250 -> site1.com/innerpage1
250 -> site1.com/innerpage2
250 -> site2.com/innerpage
250 -> site3.com/innerpage

That sort of thing...

Thanks.
Wiggy0618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 03:22 PM   #2208
FKY
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello there,

I sent an email to support more than 48 hours ago as there was some problem with my report. I'm not sure what went wrong but I couldn't find any link at all from 150 that was in the report. I didn't check all of them but did check about and more than 50 of them. Didn't receive any reply so far.
Could you please take a look at that?

Many thanks

p.s. my ref is 60093244

FKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jul 2011, 11:55 PM   #2209
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RupertShih View Post

just ordered 250 blog comment package
order number is 60321720
Transaction id:9BY166731B390574N
look forward for your report.
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by Wiggy0618 View Post

Quick question (hopefully it hasn't already been answered - skimmed the last 8-9 pages of the thread and didn't see it...apologies in advance if this has been covered already):

If I get a monthly subscription, can the urls to which I want the comments posted to be changed each month? I will have several sites I will be working on/creating, and I was thinking a subscription service might be a better idea than continually buying packages.

Along those lines, if I have you point your comments to multiple urls, can I denote the breakdown of how many comments go where?

For example, if I had a 2500 comment/month service, could I say something like, I want:

500 -> site1.com
500 -> site2.com
500 -> site3.com
250 -> site1.com/innerpage1
250 -> site1.com/innerpage2
250 -> site2.com/innerpage
250 -> site3.com/innerpage

That sort of thing...

Thanks.
Thank you for posting your question. Even thou this question has indeed been answered a couple of times, however, I understand how big this thread is and I understand the difficulty in skimming through for your answers

With the Monthly Campaigns, you can promote ANY number of URLs and ANY number of Keywords you desire along with any required ratios/breakdowns.

You can also change the KWs/URLs you want to target on a Monthly Basis by simply emailing us the new ones on support(at)ultraseosolutions.com

If you have any further questions, let me know.

Originally Posted by FKY View Post

Hello there,

I sent an email to support more than 48 hours ago as there was some problem with my report. I'm not sure what went wrong but I couldn't find any link at all from 150 that was in the report. I didn't check all of them but did check about and more than 50 of them. Didn't receive any reply so far.
Could you please take a look at that?

Many thanks

p.s. my ref is 60093244
Your 100 Blog Commenting Campaign has been redone with 100 EXTRA links to compensate for that issue and has been emailed to you today. Let me know if you have not received your report so that I have it resent immediately.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jul 2011, 06:56 AM   #2210
All-American Nightmare
War Room Member
 
Wiggy0618's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Cameron, NC USA.
Posts: 249
Thanks: 54
Thanked 156 Times in 68 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Thank you for posting your question. Even thou this question has indeed been answered a couple of times, however, I understand how big this thread is and I understand the difficulty in skimming through for your answers

With the Monthly Campaigns, you can promote ANY number of URLs and ANY number of Keywords you desire along with any required ratios/breakdowns.

You can also change the KWs/URLs you want to target on a Monthly Basis by simply emailing us the new ones on support(at)ultraseosolutions.com

If you have any further questions, let me know.
Dammit...sorry. I hate going through threads and seeing people ask the same question over and over. Guess I look like the idiot now. LOL *face palm*

That sounds awesome, and exactly like what I'm looking for. I've just ordered a test package of 500 comments - order #60341386. If all looks well, I'll upgrade to a monthly subscription from there.

Thanks!
Wiggy0618 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jul 2011, 01:09 PM   #2211
FKY
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Bournemouth, UK
Posts: 18
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service (5 cents/link) - Dominate Google's first page NOW - 35 Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Your 100 Blog Commenting Campaign has been redone with 100 EXTRA links to compensate for that issue and has been emailed to you today. Let me know if you have not received your report so that I have it resent immediately.
I've checked both reports you emailed me and everything seems to be spot on now. Thanks a lot for your support, for job being done properly and for dozens of extra links you created for me as well.

Have a great weekend.

FKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jul 2011, 12:11 PM   #2212
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello youseftgreat..I've just ordered package 4 with Order Reference Number: 60446542
I'm waiting for your report..
Thanks before..

indoiklanbaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jul 2011, 12:49 AM   #2213
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Good Day Yousef

I ordered on July 19, 2011 and I selected the next day delivery and unique IP. This is just a friendly reminder.

My Order Reference Number is 60423132

Thanks and Have a Nice Day.
meensan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jul 2011, 01:33 PM   #2214
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by FKY View Post

I've checked both reports you emailed me and everything seems to be spot on now. Thanks a lot for your support, for job being done properly and for dozens of extra links you created for me as well.

Have a great weekend.
Glad to hear

Originally Posted by indoiklanbaris View Post

hello youseftgreat..I've just ordered package 4 with Order Reference Number: 60446542
I'm waiting for your report..
Thanks before..
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by meensan View Post

Good Day Yousef

I ordered on July 19, 2011 and I selected the next day delivery and unique IP. This is just a friendly reminder.

My Order Reference Number is 60423132

Thanks and Have a Nice Day.
Your order has been completed, validated and delivered to you via email. Please let me know if you have not received your report yet so that I have it resent immediately.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jul 2011, 09:27 PM   #2215
Ken Black
War Room Member
 
keblack's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 613
Thanks: 36
Thanked 137 Times in 123 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, just ordered the 5000 a month package - will email details. Thanks.
keblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jul 2011, 01:42 AM   #2216
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 91
Thanks: 44
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe

1. Do you have any free tool or site to check that all links you build still spot or not, I don't know how to check if it still above 90% or not, it is impossible to check them manually.

2. Also in spite of yahoo site explorer, where else I can check my links are cached. it's been for 40 day now, and my links only 5% cached by yahoo.

3. I did purchase you several services now and start to worry that is this technic considered Link Farming or is considered any blackhat method by Google?
gman0156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jul 2011, 01:57 PM   #2217
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I already got the report. Thank you very much Yousef.
meensan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jul 2011, 02:26 AM   #2218
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 85
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi i'm come back

bought 2 packs Order #26646693 Order #26646749

thre is no more way to add the vat number so i have to pay taxes for every order..no solutions?

thanks

Maury
maurytattoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jul 2011, 04:48 PM   #2219
Masrawy
War Room Member
 
yasser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Infront of my computer
Posts: 577
Thanks: 68
Thanked 758 Times in 79 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

Order Reference Number: 60627676

thanks

yasser is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Aug 2011, 01:02 PM   #2220
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by keblack View Post

Hi, just ordered the 5000 a month package - will email details. Thanks.
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by gman0156 View Post

Joe

1. Do you have any free tool or site to check that all links you build still spot or not, I don't know how to check if it still above 90% or not, it is impossible to check them manually.

2. Also in spite of yahoo site explorer, where else I can check my links are cached. it's been for 40 day now, and my links only 5% cached by yahoo.

3. I did purchase you several services now and start to worry that is this technic considered Link Farming or is considered any BlueFart method by Google?
Thank you for contacting me with your questions.

1) We have our own custom scripts to validate link placements. I am sure there are free software online to do this but I am not aware of any at the moment.

2) Yahoo Site Explorer is the best tool to check for the caching process of these links. If you suspect a low cache rate, I would be more than happy to provide you with free replacements to improve your cache rate.

3) These links have proven to deliver OUTSTANDING results with all our clients and there has not been any reports of negative results so far.

I personally own 100's of domains ranking TOP3 solely using this service.

Originally Posted by meensan View Post

I already got the report. Thank you very much Yousef.
Always a pleasure.

Originally Posted by maurytattoo View Post

Hi i'm come back

bought 2 packs Order #26646693 Order #26646749

thre is no more way to add the vat number so i have to pay taxes for every order..no solutions?

thanks

Maury
Maury, your orders have been confirmed and is currently in progress.

I am sorry for the VAT issues charged by PLIMUS, I wish I could get these fees removed for all our EU clients.

Originally Posted by yasser View Post

Hi Joe,

Order Reference Number: 60627676

thanks
Order confirmed, completed, validated and delivered to you.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yousefgreat For This Useful Post:
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 01:42 AM   #2221
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 166
Thanks: 3,002
Thanked 25 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Mr. Yousef, is it possible to order too many links than are needed to get where we want/need to be (#1 spot), LOL? I don't want to spend more money than is necessary, and if it's cool with you, I'd like to shoot over my site to you so that you can honestly evaluate which package would be the BEST for me to order...

THANKS bro'!
subse7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 02:55 PM   #2222
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe,

I have experienced similar issues to gman0156. I've not convinced that I've received the service that I paid for.

I've been checking the list of 'compensation links' that you sent me and could only find 2 valid links out of a sample of 20.

Why can't you use your scripts which 'validate link placements' to send your customers a list of valid links?

I certainly haven't experienced the OUTSTANDING results that you claim.
smith898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2011, 10:03 PM   #2223
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
sublime311's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 92
Thanks: 26
Thanked 31 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have order 3 days ago, and i have emailed your support (ultraseoservices.com) all the information. Also sent couple email as well to followup. I heard NOTHING back. I am not even sure you have received my order, but there is a charge on Paypal from Plimus. Can you please help me out and clarify?? Thank you!

These are the information on my plimus account:
Order Reference Number: 60748156
Account Number: 38431110
sublime311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 03:47 AM   #2224
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by subse7en View Post

Hey Mr. Yousef, is it possible to order too many links than are needed to get where we want/need to be (#1 spot), LOL? I don't want to spend more money than is necessary, and if it's cool with you, I'd like to shoot over my site to you so that you can honestly evaluate which package would be the BEST for me to order...

THANKS bro'!
Thank you for posting your questions.

PM me your URL along with the targeted keywords and also let me know the age of your domain so I provide you with the ideal package for you.

Originally Posted by smith898 View Post

Joe,

I have experienced similar issues to gman0156. I've not convinced that I've received the service that I paid for.

I've been checking the list of 'compensation links' that you sent me and could only find 2 valid links out of a sample of 20.

Why can't you use your scripts which 'validate link placements' to send your customers a list of valid links?

I certainly haven't experienced the OUTSTANDING results that you claim.
Smith, I have manually validated your report and made sure your report is sitting at a 100%+ success rate. Kindly, check your report and let me know. (The same report originally emailed to you upon job completion)

All orders are protected with a 2-month replacement guarantee if success rate drops below 90% at no extra charge.

Originally Posted by sublime311 View Post

I have order 3 days ago, and i have emailed your support (ultraseoservices.com) all the information. Also sent couple email as well to followup. I heard NOTHING back. I am not even sure you have received my order, but there is a charge on Paypal from Plimus. Can you please help me out and clarify?? Thank you!

These are the information on my plimus account:
Order Reference Number: 60748156
Account Number: 38431110
Your order has been approved and confirmed, however, I have never received any email from you containing the URLs/KWs to promote. I only received 2 emails delivered a few hours ago asking for confirming your order along with some requirements. Kindly, resend your URLs/KWs to target.

PS: I also wanted to note that we do not guarantee theme relevancy.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yousefgreat For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 05:15 AM   #2225
Tools for IM
War Room Member
 
VinodKumar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Singapore
Posts: 34
Thanks: 9
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yousef,

Can't PM. Can you PM me with your email? I will like to send you my site information to pick the right package.

Cheers,

Vinod
VinodKumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 10:30 AM   #2226
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by VinodKumar View Post

Yousef,

Can't PM. Can you PM me with your email? I will like to send you my site information to pick the right package.

Cheers,

Vinod
Vinod, feel free to email us anytime on support(at)ultraseosolutions.com

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 02:06 PM   #2227
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Smith, I have manually validated your report and made sure your report is sitting at a 100%+ success rate. Kindly, check your report and let me know. (The same report originally emailed to you upon job completion)

All orders are protected with a 2-month replacement guarantee if success rate drops below 90% at no extra charge.
Joe,

I'm not having any problems finding the report, my issue is identifying valid links. I've just checked 5 more at random - 2 posts don't exist whilst the other 3 don't contain a link to my site. Thats a 0% success rate!

I've pretty much written off the money that I've spent. The reason I submitted a post was to refute your claim to gman0156 that you have "proven to deliver OUTSTANDING results with all our clients and there has not been any reports of negative results so far."

Please can you just answer this question:

Why can't you use your scripts which 'validate link placements' to send your customers a list of valid links?
smith898 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 03:18 PM   #2228
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by smith898 View Post

Joe,

I'm not having any problems finding the report, my issue is identifying valid links. I've just checked 5 more at random - 2 posts don't exist whilst the other 3 don't contain a link to my site. Thats a 0% success rate!

I've pretty much written off the money that I've spent. The reason I submitted a post was to refute your claim to gman0156 that you have "proven to deliver OUTSTANDING results with all our clients and there has not been any reports of negative results so far."

Please can you just answer this question:

Why can't you use your scripts which 'validate link placements' to send your customers a list of valid links?
Smith, I have just manually validated your report and sent you a report containing ONLY the live links. Out of the 100 Links you purchased, 102 are live. (Report was originally sent with 50 Extra Links)

The reason why we deliver the reports with extra links is to compensate for DUDS and also due to the fact that some links are awaiting moderation and will require a few days or weeks to get approved. Despite that, we make sure reports are ONLY delivered with 95%+ SUCCESS Rate so that the additional approved links will only increase your success rate as time passes.

I apologize if there were any inconveniences, we strive to deliver the best possible service. As for the "OUTSTANDING Results" claim, you can check the 100's of Feedback on this WSO from different clients from all over the globe besides the 1000's of feedback we receive via email. Our positive feedback speaks for itself!

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, email me, Skype me or even call us toll-free on the number available on our website SEO Solutions | SEO Packages

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2011, 04:54 PM   #2229
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 166
Thanks: 3,002
Thanked 25 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Yousef, I just sent you the PM; alright?

THANKS!
subse7en is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Aug 2011, 09:47 AM   #2230
Warrior Member
 
kklukov2's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My website is not in English, are you expecting and such websites?

kklukov2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Aug 2011, 10:19 PM   #2231
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kklukov2 View Post

My website is not in English, are you expecting and such websites?
Yes, we are able to promote any website in ANY language.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Aug 2011, 01:15 PM   #2232
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 76
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hello,

I placed an order for 250 links package

order number is 42663115

can you take a look and confirm me please?

I would like to receive the report to another mail than I indicated at payment time, is that OK? should I write you to support@ultraseosolutions.com ?

to avoid VAT taxes, can you give me a PayPal email where I can make the payments directly, in case of future orders ?

Thank you
jasonx76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Aug 2011, 08:32 AM   #2233
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: BA
Posts: 306
Thanks: 45
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello

Sent you a pm,

thank you
adrian

adrian
AdrianMansilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Aug 2011, 12:39 PM   #2234
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: BA
Posts: 306
Thanks: 45
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello
Reply the pm with one important question,

thanks again

Best
Adr

adrian
AdrianMansilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2011, 01:52 PM   #2235
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jasonx76 View Post

hello,

I placed an order for 250 links package

order number is 42663115

can you take a look and confirm me please?

I would like to receive the report to another mail than I indicated at payment time, is that OK? should I write you to support@ultraseosolutions.com ?

to avoid VAT taxes, can you give me a PayPal email where I can make the payments directly, in case of future orders ?

Thank you
Jason, if you would like to receive your report to a different email address from the one provided on the order form, kindly, contact us on support@ultraseosolutions.com with that request with an email subject containing your ORDER REFERENCE NUMBER.

As for the VAT issue, I would be more than happy to provide you with a Discount Coupon for these fees so that we cover that. (VAT is charged by our Payment Processor, PLIMUS, and not us)

Originally Posted by AdrianMansilla View Post

Hello
Reply the pm with one important question,

thanks again

Best
Adr
Adr, Just wanted to make sure that all your inquiries have been answered. Feel free to contact me with your questions anytime.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Aug 2011, 06:55 AM   #2236
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 67
Thanks: 6
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered, and greatly looking forward to the report and the SERP increase I get from it

Thanks,
Chase

Chase Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Aug 2011, 11:50 PM   #2237
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have just ordered 100 blog comment links to try your service.
Order Reference Number: 60939228

I only need to provide URLs and KWs without an email address, is it right ? As in order page, it says "We will not be using your email address when posting comments so no worries about that."

Everyone can have a happy life ... why not :D
migen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 05:49 AM   #2238
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe, thank you for all the help you provided to make me stick to number 1 rankings for most of my keywords. You have turned my online money making dreams into a reality and you have helped me multiply my online profits by TEN during the past months.

i have created 4 new websites and wanted to order one of your biggest seo packages for each. Pls send me a link to the seo packages page of your website since I lost all my bookmarks.

I will be using the same strategy as the last 10+ domains you promoted for me to get top 3 rankings asap by subscribing to an seo package.

Guys, Joe is the best and these guys definitely know what they are doing. if u have a dead website that is not ranking and not making any money, give it to these guys and they will literally ressuruct it from the dead!

emailed you Joe the urls and waiting to hear back from you.
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 06:30 AM   #2239
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: BA
Posts: 306
Thanks: 45
Thanked 19 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Not yet, see my pm pls

thank you



Adr, Just wanted to make sure that all your inquiries have been answered. Feel free to contact me with your questions anytime.[/QUOTE]

adrian
AdrianMansilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 10:56 AM   #2240
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just got your report. Fast delivery. I think I will feel satisfied...but it's not what I expect.

After checking randomly with around 60 links in report, I don't find live links with my anchor text. I think it can take time for comments to get approve. I try myself to leave comment on some pages, those comments appear instantly while "your comments" aren't found. Hope get your response on my case soon.

Everyone can have a happy life ... why not :D
migen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 03:11 PM   #2241
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Texas
Posts: 67
Thanks: 6
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got my order completed earlier today. Super fast delivery! I only had time to check a few for correct links, but what I checked seemed to be good.

I will keep a watch on my SERPs over the next couple of weeks and report back on the impact that it made.


Thanks for the quick delivery!

Chase

Chase Shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Aug 2011, 04:44 PM   #2242
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

Joe, thank you for all the help you provided to make me stick to number 1 rankings for most of my keywords. You have turned my online money making dreams into a reality and you have helped me multiply my online profits by TEN during the past months.

i have created 4 new websites and wanted to order one of your biggest seo packages for each. Pls send me a link to the seo packages page of your website since I lost all my bookmarks.

I will be using the same strategy as the last 10+ domains you promoted for me to get top 3 rankings asap by subscribing to an seo package.

Guys, Joe is the best and these guys definitely know what they are doing. if u have a dead website that is not ranking and not making any money, give it to these guys and they will literally ressuruct it from the dead!

emailed you Joe the urls and waiting to hear back from you.
Alejandro, thank you for posting your posting your great feedback. The feeling is mutual and we are glad to hear about the great results you have achieved with us being part of your success.

Here are the TOP 2 SEO Packages that are available on our website (UltraSEOSolutions.com)

PLATINUM SEO PACKAGE

1) 2500 Dofollow links will be created via Blog Commenting with your targeted keywords. (We suggest you have these links pointing to various internal pages of your website) (Blog PRs range from PR0-PR7)
2) 140 EDU/GOV links will be created via Blog Commenting with your targeted keywords.
3) Free on-page SEO optimization upon request.
4) 2 Month Link/Property replacement guarantee.
5) 15 PR3 DoFollow Links
15 PR4 DoFollow Links
5 PR5 DoFollow Links
(Maximum Limit of 10 Keywords to Promote with High PR Link Building Campaign)
6) 1,000 DoFollow Forum Profile Links will be created.

TITANIUM SEO PACKAGE (USED For TOUGH Competition)

1) 10,000 Dofollow links will be created via Blog Commenting with your targeted keywords. (We suggest you have these links pointing to various internal pages of your website) (Blog PRs range from PR0-PR7)
2) 150 EDU/GOV links will be created via Blog Commenting with your targeted keywords.
3) Free on-page SEO optimization upon request.
4) 6 Month Link/Property replacement guarantee.
5) 40 PR3 DoFollow Links
30 PR4 DoFollow Links
30 PR5 DoFollow Links
2 PR6 DoFollow Links
(Maximum Limit of 10 Keywords to Promote with High PR Link Building Campaign)
6) 2,000 DoFollow Forum Profile Links will be created.

These 2 Packages have helped lots of clients achieve #1 Rankings for very competitive terms as well as your earlier campaign that has helped you reach TOP 3 results for the extremely high competition KWs you were targeting.

For more information regarding pricing/completion time-frames, check it on our website on the following page:
SEO Packages

Feel free to contact me with your questions anytime!

Originally Posted by migen View Post

Just got your report. Fast delivery. I think I will feel satisfied...but it's not what I expect.

After checking randomly with around 60 links in report, I don't find live links with my anchor text. I think it can take time for comments to get approve. I try myself to leave comment on some pages, those comments appear instantly while "your comments" aren't found. Hope get your response on my case soon.
Migen, I have just re-validated your report and I noticed you incorrectly entered the URL on the ORDER form. You have entered your website as HTTP:/WEBSITE.com instead of HTTP://WEBSITE.com (Missed a slash)

Since we import all Order Form values into our database by COPY/PASTE to avoid any typos or human errors, your error caused these links not to pass and stick. It is extremely important to make sure you provide the correct URLs/Keywords on the order form to guarantee your order is completed correctly.

I have redone your order with the correct SYNTAX and your order is now sitting at a 100%+ Success Rate. Please check and let me know (The SAME Report that was delivered earlier)

Originally Posted by Chase Shelby View Post

Got my order completed earlier today. Super fast delivery! I only had time to check a few for correct links, but what I checked seemed to be good.

I will keep a watch on my SERPs over the next couple of weeks and report back on the impact that it made.


Thanks for the quick delivery!

Chase
Chase, thank you for your great review. Wishing you the BEST results as these links get cached!

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yousefgreat For This Useful Post:
Unread 13th Aug 2011, 01:04 AM   #2243
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post


Migen, I have just re-validated your report and I noticed you incorrectly entered the URL on the ORDER form. You have entered your website as HTTP:/WEBSITE.com instead of HTTP://WEBSITE.com (Missed a slash)

Since we import all Order Form values into our database by COPY/PASTE to avoid any typos or human errors, your error caused these links not to pass and stick. It is extremely important to make sure you provide the correct URLs/Keywords on the order form to guarantee your order is completed correctly.

I have redone your order with the correct SYNTAX and your order is now sitting at a 100%+ Success Rate. Please check and let me know (The SAME Report that was delivered earlier)
Thanks yousefgreat.

Just checking report again. Most of links (maybe 100+ comments) are live as your guaranteed. Even most of comments are semi-automated, auto approved, I still feel satisfied with fair price of this package - 100 comments package.

I have take a look at SEO packages on your website, they are good packages and good investment if they can push a website to top of SEs. But I think I will try some small packages to see how comments affect to my website.

I bought some WSOs and they always mention press release/ article directories as one of sources for building backlinks, even it's no longer effective as before. But I don't see this type of backlinks included in your SEO packages.

Everyone can have a happy life ... why not :D
migen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2011, 10:53 AM   #2244
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Det, MI
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,
Just placed my order #27091557 for SEO: Blog Commenting Package 1 (100 Comments) Full Version
raquelrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Aug 2011, 09:15 PM   #2245
Avid Marketing Consultant
War Room Member
 
YasirYar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Mississauga, Canada.
Posts: 2,452
Thanks: 129
Thanked 410 Times in 322 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

This is a great idea. I would gladly pay for this service especially since its so affordable as opposed to sitting there for hours and trying to do blog commenting myself.

>>>Get your websites ACTUALLY ranked by checking these out: Quantum SEO Labs, Home Page Link Building & SERP Ability. Want to get rid of negative listings? Check out Reputation Enhancer.
YasirYar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YasirYar For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Aug 2011, 11:40 AM   #2246
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by raquelrob View Post

Hello,
Just placed my order #27091557 for SEO: Blog Commenting Package 1 (100 Comments) Full Version
Order completed, validated and delivered to you via email.

Originally Posted by YasirYar View Post

This is a great idea. I would gladly pay for this service especially since its so affordable as opposed to sitting there for hours and trying to do blog commenting myself.
Feel free to place your orders anytime

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Aug 2011, 12:10 PM   #2247
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
jimojeda's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2002
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Posts: 161
Thanks: 25
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed an order for 500 comments.

Transaction ID: 82Y76979B4229915F

I look forward to getting your report soon.

Thanks,

Jaime
jimojeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Aug 2011, 06:02 PM   #2248
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 11
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

can i know your email?
i'll interested for order but i have any question..

P.S:
Please send via PM
hakibiz26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Aug 2011, 11:42 AM   #2249
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Gil Doer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Posts: 121
Thanks: 83
Thanked 28 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Here is my order #61042992

Thanks,

Gil

Gil...

Genius is ninety percent perspiration and ten percent inspiration.
Gil Doer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Aug 2011, 05:20 PM   #2250
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: DoFollow Blog Commenting Service ($0.05/link) Dominate Google's First Page NOW-100's Of Rave Rev
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jimojeda View Post

Just placed an order for 500 comments.

Transaction ID: 82Y76979B4229915F

I look forward to getting your report soon.

Thanks,

Jaime
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by hakibiz26 View Post

can i know your email?
i'll interested for order but i have any question..

P.S:
Please send via PM
Feel free to contact us anytime via email on support(at)ultraseosolutions.com

I have PMed you too.

Originally Posted by guamguy View Post

Here is my order #61042992

Thanks,

Gil
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to yousefgreat For This Useful Post:


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, dofollow, link building, serp boost, traffic boost

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:44 PM.