Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 28th Sep 2014, 01:04 AM   #3101
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by ChihuahuaOverload View Post

Please me or email me back. ASAP
We have emailed and PMed you several times concerning your order. We have not received your order details yet (URLs/Keywords). Kindly, provide us with the required information so that we commence immediately with your SEO campaign.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Sep 2014, 01:41 PM   #3102
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 51
Thanks: 13
Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey,

I wanted to drop a quick review of the services provided by Joe. I ordered 25 PR3 guest posts about a month ago and then placed a second small order for EDU links and blog comments.

Both orders have been over-delivered, which was really nice to see. I got a clean report following order completion and Joe responded to every email i've sent.

For guest posts the average DA was 28, PA 34. There were 10 sites with PA > 40. All sites were more like general blog sites which was okay, although some domain names suggested different niches.

To wrap up - it was a money well spent as I saw a good SERP increase for my keywords around 2 weeks following order completion. I hope this good effect will last, links will stay alive and all those blogs won't be de-indexed by the Big G!

L.
luku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Oct 2014, 06:27 AM   #3103
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Heya, I'm not sure which package will suit my site the best, can you advice me on this or? Would be glad to recieve a PM or something

Regards
zyllelol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Oct 2014, 06:38 AM   #3104
Warrior Member
 
jayearth's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Delhi, India
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The good backlink services,,,it's helpful for clients thanks for the information to sharing with us
jayearth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Oct 2014, 07:49 PM   #3105
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments - RANKING Boost is Guaranteed [1800+ REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rock.sit View Post

Hello, Joe,Finish my order now .

Order Number : 205365439152
Product ID : 257
Product Description : Guest Posting Service - PACKAGE 9 - 100 x Page Rank 3
Product Name : Guest Posting Service - PACKAGE 9 - 100 x Page Rank 3
Quantity : 1

I have just order this package for my new website ..I will let everyone know the effect .

So far as now ,No keywords rank ..


So far as now . I have not seen any effect , Nothing change .Maybe take more time. Worry about it. .
rock.sit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Oct 2014, 10:47 PM   #3106
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there

Do you take in new orders ?
zyllelol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Oct 2014, 03:38 PM   #3107
a.k.a. healzer
War Room Member
 
rusilja's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 112
Thanks: 41
Thanked 32 Times in 28 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

As an entrepreneur it’s important to have friends and partners you can rely on, for either web design, programming or search engine optimization.

Over the course of my online marketing career I’ve tried out many services, from small scale freelancers, to major SEO firms and many of them did a good job. However I never was satisfied. Either the support was crappy, or they charged too much, or they under-delivered. Many of you can easily recognize with this. It’s sometimes so hard to find something really good.

So I’ll get to the point now. The past six months I’ve been in touch with yousefgreat. But I did not reach out to him for an SEO service, neither was he selling to me. We just met each other online and had some great Skype conversations about marketing and life in general. He’s a really nice and honest guy! I’m usually not the person you can teach something new, but this guy blew me away on this knowledge of SEO and the search algorithms.

Around the same time I asked him to do some SEO for my sites, out of curiosity and learning (personal case study). And... usually you don’t expect changes in rankings within the first three weeks, but you already know what I’m about to say... right?

First things first, I am targetting highly competitive keywords, so I’m in a kill-or-be-killed market, keeping up with SEO every single minute is a must. But it earns diamonds so to speak.

My rankings were always the third and fourth page, and getting to the second page seemed almost impossible. But he did it, in less than a month, BAM! A small investment added a new digit to my income that month!

These stunts usually don’t last long. I’ve seen many of quick rank tricks from other providers. So I did expect a fall to third or fourth page the next week, but it never happened. I’was still on page two, and as the months passed by some of the keywords even made it to page one.

As we say: “never judge a book by its cover”. Try it for yourself, this is the gold advice I’m giving all of you today. If you’re not satisfied with the results, then I will give you your money back.

TOP QUALITY Service, Provider and Results!

rusilja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Oct 2014, 02:15 AM   #3108
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 41
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments - RANKING Boost is Guaranteed [1800+ REVI
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rock.sit View Post

So far as now . I have not seen any effect , Nothing change .Maybe take more time. Worry about it. .
Yes, the traffic is great , less than 10 IP daily up to 15 Ip daily after 1 months , Great !!

This is great service I thought ...





rock.sit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Oct 2014, 02:07 PM   #3109
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

A month has passed since the completion of my platinum seo package and 25 x pr3 guest post orders.

I can see that most of my links got cached this week and here are the results:

285% increase in traffic
Before: 134 unique views/day After: 380 unique views/day

My daily sales (commissions) increased double:
Before: ~$40/day After: ~$85/day

My adsense earning also increased nearly double:
Before: $2.40/day After: $5.10/day

With some simple math, these are awesome results and it shows that I will make back my paid SEO money in less than 2 weeks. When talking about Return on Investment, this is a total WINNER

I thank you guys for your excellent service. Joe also emailed me some tips and requested some content change due to duplicate content issue that I was not aware of.

These guys service is magic, works well for me every time. Best regards to Joe and his team for their excellent services. I will place another order next week.
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Oct 2014, 02:57 PM   #3110
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by luku View Post

Hey,

I wanted to drop a quick review of the services provided by Joe. I ordered 25 PR3 guest posts about a month ago and then placed a second small order for EDU links and blog comments.

Both orders have been over-delivered, which was really nice to see. I got a clean report following order completion and Joe responded to every email i've sent.

For guest posts the average DA was 28, PA 34. There were 10 sites with PA > 40. All sites were more like general blog sites which was okay, although some domain names suggested different niches.

To wrap up - it was a money well spent as I saw a good SERP increase for my keywords around 2 weeks following order completion. I hope this good effect will last, links will stay alive and all those blogs won't be de-indexed by the Big G!

L.
Thank you for dropping your feedback. I am glad you liked the results achieved with our SEO services and we are looking forward to serving you with all your SEO needs.

Originally Posted by zyllelol View Post

Heya, I'm not sure which package will suit my site the best, can you advice me on this or? Would be glad to recieve a PM or something

Regards
Originally Posted by jayearth View Post

The good backlink services,,,it's helpful for clients thanks for the information to sharing with us
My pleasure.

Originally Posted by rock.sit View Post

So far as now . I have not seen any effect , Nothing change .Maybe take more time. Worry about it. .
Thank you for dropping your feedback.

- Please note that these links require up to 45 days for full caching.
- As I recommended earlier, your website lacks content. I strongly recommend you add more content to your website as content plays an important role in ranking.
- The target pages has ~90% duplicate content which makes your website not friendly with SEO. I recommend you change these duplicate content into unique ones. I guarantee you changes will reflect immediately after your new content is cached.

Originally Posted by zyllelol View Post

Hi there

Do you take in new orders ?
Yes, we are always welcoming new orders!

Originally Posted by rusilja View Post

As an entrepreneur it’s important to have friends and partners you can rely on, for either web design, programming or search engine optimization.

Over the course of my online marketing career I’ve tried out many services, from small scale freelancers, to major SEO firms and many of them did a good job. However I never was satisfied. Either the support was crappy, or they charged too much, or they under-delivered. Many of you can easily recognize with this. It’s sometimes so hard to find something really good.

So I’ll get to the point now. The past six months I’ve been in touch with yousefgreat. But I did not reach out to him for an SEO service, neither was he selling to me. We just met each other online and had some great Skype conversations about marketing and life in general. He’s a really nice and honest guy! I’m usually not the person you can teach something new, but this guy blew me away on this knowledge of SEO and the search algorithms.

Around the same time I asked him to do some SEO for my sites, out of curiosity and learning (personal case study). And... usually you don’t expect changes in rankings within the first three weeks, but you already know what I’m about to say... right?

First things first, I am targetting highly competitive keywords, so I’m in a kill-or-be-killed market, keeping up with SEO every single minute is a must. But it earns diamonds so to speak.

My rankings were always the third and fourth page, and getting to the second page seemed almost impossible. But he did it, in less than a month, BAM! A small investment added a new digit to my income that month!

These stunts usually don’t last long. I’ve seen many of quick rank tricks from other providers. So I did expect a fall to third or fourth page the next week, but it never happened. I’was still on page two, and as the months passed by some of the keywords even made it to page one.

As we say: “never judge a book by its cover”. Try it for yourself, this is the gold advice I’m giving all of you today. If you’re not satisfied with the results, then I will give you your money back.

TOP QUALITY Service, Provider and Results!
Thank you for dropping your awesome feedback! I am glad to see the awesome results on your website

Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

A month has passed since the completion of my platinum seo package and 25 x pr3 guest post orders.

I can see that most of my links got cached this week and here are the results:

285% increase in traffic
Before: 134 unique views/day After: 380 unique views/day

My daily sales (commissions) increased double:
Before: ~$40/day After: ~$85/day

My adsense earning also increased nearly double:
Before: $2.40/day After: $5.10/day

With some simple math, these are awesome results and it shows that I will make back my paid SEO money in less than 2 weeks. When talking about Return on Investment, this is a total WINNER

I thank you guys for your excellent service. Joe also emailed me some tips and requested some content change due to duplicate content issue that I was not aware of.

These guys service is magic, works well for me every time. Best regards to Joe and his team for their excellent services. I will place another order next week.
Awesome! It is a true pleasure serving you, Alejandro.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Oct 2014, 05:02 PM   #3111
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 68
Thanks: 21
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello there.
Can you send me a pm? I have a website I need some SEO done..
I have about 10 keywords needs work.

Drop me line so we can talk

Thanks

Davys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Oct 2014, 10:03 PM   #3112
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 68
Thanks: 21
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just made 2 orders..
One Friday and another one today...
I will post results here.

Davys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Oct 2014, 06:02 PM   #3113
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 68
Thanks: 21
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I forget to ask how long for me to receive the report?

Thanks

Davys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Oct 2014, 11:33 AM   #3114
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased Guest Posting Service - 25 x Page Rank 3 Guest Posts - PACKAGE 7

On 9/18. Transaction ID: 5BY304273R290613H

I haven't received any type of update or confirmation. Please advise.
georgebizpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Oct 2014, 04:13 PM   #3115
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Davys View Post

Hello there.
Can you send me a pm? I have a website I need some SEO done..
I have about 10 keywords needs work.

Drop me line so we can talk

Thanks
PM sent!

Originally Posted by Davys View Post

I just made 2 orders..
One Friday and another one today...
I will post results here.
Orders confirmed and are currently in progress. Thank you for your business.

Originally Posted by Davys View Post

I forget to ask how long for me to receive the report?

Your completion reports are scheduled for delivery within the next 2-4 days.
Thanks
Originally Posted by georgebizpro View Post

I purchased Guest Posting Service - 25 x Page Rank 3 Guest Posts - PACKAGE 7

On 9/18. Transaction ID: 5BY304273R290613H

I haven't received any type of update or confirmation. Please advise.
Thank you for dropping your inquiry. Your completion report has already been delivered a few minutes ago!

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Oct 2014, 08:45 AM   #3116
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I purchased the EDU Link Building - 250 Authority Links - PACKAGE 4 on 9/25.
I haven't received any type of update or report yet.

Order Number : 205385095081
Transaction ID: 1J592224CB9741207
jrc9023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Oct 2014, 05:30 AM   #3117
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jrc9023 View Post

I purchased the EDU Link Building - 250 Authority Links - PACKAGE 4 on 9/25.
I haven't received any type of update or report yet.

Order Number : 205385095081
Transaction ID: 1J592224CB9741207
Thank you for dropping you inquiry!

Your order is currently in progress and scheduled for completion, validation and delivery within the next 24-36 hours.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Oct 2014, 05:54 PM   #3118
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe,

I am new to SEO and was recommended your packages from one of my friends. Can you send me a PM so we can discuss my website and which package would be best for me? Thanks much.

James
jamescw0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Oct 2014, 11:31 AM   #3119
Now's the Time
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 157
Thanks: 17
Thanked 33 Times in 33 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

PM sent. Please revert.
TheBrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2014, 06:44 PM   #3120
Warrior Member
 
Applepiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 21
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered 2 days ago.
Will update when I see the results.

Transaction ID: 7HD56912RG186823K

--
Applepiee
Applepiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Oct 2014, 06:48 PM   #3121
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 68
Thanks: 21
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Any reports on my orders?

Thanks
Davys

Davys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Oct 2014, 12:34 PM   #3122
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jamescw0 View Post

Joe,

I am new to SEO and was recommended your packages from one of my friends. Can you send me a PM so we can discuss my website and which package would be best for me? Thanks much.

James
PM has been sent!

Originally Posted by TheBrain View Post

PM sent. Please revert.
Replied back.

Originally Posted by Applepiee View Post

Ordered 2 days ago.
Will update when I see the results.

Transaction ID: 7HD56912RG186823K

--
Applepiee
Orders in progress.

Originally Posted by Davys View Post

Any reports on my orders?

Thanks
Davys
Davys, kindly provide me with your Order Number/Email address so that I can check your order status.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2014, 11:32 AM   #3123
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I was wondering if you could provide me any reports on my order:

Transaction: 9JF15563A8123254K
Date: 10/22/14
jamescw0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2014, 11:04 PM   #3124
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Dallas
Posts: 68
Thanks: 21
Thanked 18 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello there
Can you check my status?
1st order 105394056527
2nd order105392153276
email davysmarchiori@hotmail.com

Davys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Oct 2014, 03:42 PM   #3125
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jamescw0 View Post

Hi, I was wondering if you could provide me any reports on my order:

Transaction: 9JF15563A8123254K
Date: 10/22/14
Your order is currently in progress and your completion report will be delivered as soon as your order is complete, within the next few days.

Originally Posted by Davys View Post

Hello there
Can you check my status?
1st order 105394056527
2nd order105392153276
email davysmarchiori@hotmail.com
Your completion reports are scheduled for delivery within the next 24-48 hours

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Oct 2014, 09:16 PM   #3126
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order Number : 105397994096. Ordered date: Oct 13. Please check my order status. I contacted you via skype, got no reply.
chenqinguyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Oct 2014, 06:45 AM   #3127
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 29
Thanks: 0
Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

With the recent Google update, wanted to find out what sort of SEO package will be ideal since I lost many of my links and rankings. Can you send me way to contact you privately since I don't want to post details of my site in a public forum.

Thanks
TedDozien is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Oct 2014, 04:17 PM   #3128
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chenqinguyan View Post

Order Number : 105397994096. Ordered date: Oct 13. Please check my order status. I contacted you via skype, got no reply.
Your report is scheduled for delivery within the next 24 hours. I apologize for the delay in getting back to you on Skype as I was away from the office last weekend.

Originally Posted by TedDozien View Post

With the recent Google update, wanted to find out what sort of SEO package will be ideal since I lost many of my links and rankings. Can you send me way to contact you privately since I don't want to post details of my site in a public forum.

Thanks
Feel free to PM me or add me on Skype: yousefgreat

It would be my pleasure to assist you with all your concerns and get your website ranking well again.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Oct 2014, 11:43 PM   #3129
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Redding CA
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I sent you PM with questions regarding backlinking to Amazon product pages. Please look at PM and get back with me

thank you
Gdb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2014, 04:46 PM   #3130
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 64
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello
I want Wiki Links , and I want to ask if you accept ARAbic Keywords ?

Regards
economylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2014, 04:54 PM   #3131
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gdb1 View Post

I sent you PM with questions regarding backlinking to Amazon product pages. Please look at PM and get back with me

thank you
I have answered your PM!

Originally Posted by economylar View Post

Hello
I want Wiki Links , and I want to ask if you accept ARAbic Keywords ?

Regards
Yes, we do accept promotion of Arabic keywords and all other languages.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Oct 2014, 09:31 PM   #3132
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Redding CA
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you I placed 3 orders and wanted to make sure you got them as one had an attachment.
105413967620, 105413938790 and 105413844278
Gdb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Oct 2014, 02:17 PM   #3133
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 64
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are Wiki Links all DOFollow?
economylar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Nov 2014, 05:51 AM   #3134
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gdb1 View Post

Thank you I placed 3 orders and wanted to make sure you got them as one had an attachment.
105413967620, 105413938790 and 105413844278
Orders confirmed and are currently in progress.

Originally Posted by economylar View Post

Are Wiki Links all DOFollow?
Due to the nature of Wiki Platforms, Wiki links are mostly Nofollow.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Nov 2014, 02:46 PM   #3135
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have received my report. thanks.

My page authority jumped from 34 to 48 which is a pretty good sign and I notice more traffic coming since wednesday. Job well done yousefgreat, will place another order tonight.

I have a question about a seo campaign you worked on 6 months ago, I see that many keywords are ranking number 2 and i want to rank number 1. Please advise what I need to get number 1. Do i need another seo package for this website?

Regards
Alejandro
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Nov 2014, 03:19 PM   #3136
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

I have received my report. thanks.

My page authority jumped from 34 to 48 which is a pretty good sign and I notice more traffic coming since wednesday. Job well done yousefgreat, will place another order tonight.

I have a question about a seo campaign you worked on 6 months ago, I see that many keywords are ranking number 2 and i want to rank number 1. Please advise what I need to get number 1. Do i need another seo package for this website?

Regards
Alejandro
Thank you for posting your feedback. Most of these keywords are currently on page 1 and even better results will be achieved as more links get cached over the course of the next few weeks.

Regarding the SEO campaign completed 6 months ago, kindly provide me with the order number or PM me the URL of the campaign so that I check this for you and let you know the best and fastest way to achieve #1 rankings.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Nov 2014, 03:53 PM   #3137
Warrior Member
 
loloi876566's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: CA
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe, I placed 2 more orders targeting the same website, just want to make sure you use different domains:

order# 105417271463 (250 WIKI Links + 50 EDU Links)
order# 105417271475 (25 x PR3 Guest Post Package 7)

Looking forward to more good results as last time. thx joe
loloi876566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Nov 2014, 04:07 PM   #3138
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by loloi876566 View Post

Joe, I placed 2 more orders targeting the same website, just want to make sure you use different domains:

order# 105417271463 (250 WIKI Links + 50 EDU Links)
order# 105417271475 (25 x PR3 Guest Post Package 7)

Looking forward to more good results as last time. thx joe
Orders confirmed and are currently in progress. Unique domains are always used with repeat/monthly campaigns.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Nov 2014, 03:01 AM   #3139
kaynaresh
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Posts: 274
Thanks: 6
Thanked 97 Times in 93 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just Ordered 105420101219, submit all the details!

Hope to see better results!
kaynaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Nov 2014, 06:02 AM   #3140
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Thank you for posting your feedback. Most of these keywords are currently on page 1 and even better results will be achieved as more links get cached over the course of the next few weeks.

Regarding the SEO campaign completed 6 months ago, kindly provide me with the order number or PM me the URL of the campaign so that I check this for you and let you know the best and fastest way to achieve #1 rankings.
Thank you for your swift reply, order number: 4707311961
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Nov 2014, 04:10 PM   #3141
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

Thank you for your swift reply, order number: 4707311961
I can see that out of the 8 keywords we worked on (Which were all not ranked in TOP 50 before starting you campaign), are currently ranked in top 3 positions!

In order to achieve #1 rankings, you will not need to purchase any other SEO Package as your domain/page authorities and link count is higher than your competition ranking #1. I have emailed you some required on-page content/title changes required in order to have a perfect on-page SEO optimization to rank #1.

Please proceed with these changes, and hopefully within 2-3 weeks, you will see #1 rankings for most keywords.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Nov 2014, 07:16 AM   #3142
kaynaresh
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Posts: 274
Thanks: 6
Thanked 97 Times in 93 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've ordered the high pr links on 7th' Nov, here is the order no. 105420101219 on a monthly basis. I also fill the details in the order form, please check.
kaynaresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Nov 2014, 03:23 PM   #3143
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by kaynaresh View Post

I've ordered the high pr links on 7th' Nov, here is the order no. 105420101219 on a monthly basis. I also fill the details in the order form, please check.
Your order has been confirmed and is currently in progress.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Nov 2014, 06:11 PM   #3144
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I was wondering if you could provide me any reports on my order:

Transaction: 9JF15563A8123254K
Date: 10/22/14
jamescw0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Nov 2014, 12:07 PM   #3145
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jamescw0 View Post

Hi, I was wondering if you could provide me any reports on my order:

Transaction: 9JF15563A8123254K
Date: 10/22/14
Your report is scheduled for delivery within the next 24 hours.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Nov 2014, 04:30 PM   #3146
Warrior Member
 
Applepiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 21
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Applepiee View Post

Ordered 2 days ago.
Will update when I see the results.

Transaction ID: 7HD56912RG186823K

--
Applepiee
Any news on my order?
I also didnt receive any reports?

At this moment the search traffic is still dead (its been almost a month)
Applepiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2014, 08:23 PM   #3147
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Applepiee View Post

Any news on my order?
I also didnt receive any reports?

At this moment the search traffic is still dead (its been almost a month)
Your order is currently in progress and scheduled for completion, validation and delivery within the next 3-5 days. Please note that links require approximately 4 weeks to get cached and reflect results on your rankings, thus increase traffic. Cheers

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Nov 2014, 05:16 AM   #3148
Warrior Member
 
Applepiee's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 21
Thanks: 4
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Your order is currently in progress and scheduled for completion, validation and delivery within the next 3-5 days. Please note that links require approximately 4 weeks to get cached and reflect results on your rankings, thus increase traffic. Cheers
Thanks for the update! I'll start "counting" when I receive the report and come back with the results.

--
Applepiee
Applepiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2014, 04:59 PM   #3149
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: 2237 Broadway (corner of w 80th St.), New York, NY 10024
Posts: 65
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am interested in SEO services. Added you on Skype and would like to discuss your services. Plz PM me or through Skype.
Eli
Elik1111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Nov 2014, 12:40 PM   #3150
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [#1 SEO WSO FOR 4 YEARS STRAIGHT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links | Blog Comments
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Applepiee View Post

Thanks for the update! I'll start "counting" when I receive the report and come back with the results.

--
Applepiee
Great! Looking forward to awesome results

Originally Posted by Elik1111 View Post

I am interested in SEO services. Added you on Skype and would like to discuss your services. Plz PM me or through Skype.
Eli
Got your request and added you on Skype. Looking forward to chatting with you and assisting you with all your concerns.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, dofollow, link building, serp boost, traffic boost


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:05 AM.