Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 13th Oct 2015, 02:43 PM   #3351
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: 50% DISCOUNT - [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [3000+ REVIEWS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shwepps View Post

Wanna order Guest Post Service for $50. Have a few questions though:
- How many keys can I provide?
- Can you insert different links for a different keys? Like keyword | link, keyword | link etc
- I'm interested in .com zone domains targeted on US.
- Any discount?
- You can provide any number of keywords you want. However, we recommend a maximum of 10 keywords.
- Yes, we can!
- Most Guest Posts are placed on .com TLDs with US Class-C IPs.
- We send out promotional offers to our clients via email on a constant basis. If there are no coupons listed in our WSO, then becoming a client is your best choice to receive future discounts and special offers.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Oct 2015, 09:57 PM   #3352
Warrior On The Rise
 
Vid Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 318
Thanks: 28
Thanked 96 Times in 65 Posts
Default
Re: 50% DISCOUNT - [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [3000+ REVIEWS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

I replied to your email twice 1 week ago and again 2 days ago...no response to my 3 emails.

I need to make sure you received them. Given the nature of the emails, I don't see how you would have been able to continue with my order without responding (although I hope you have continued, as the 24-28 days you said it takes for completion will expire in 1 week).

Please confirm...

Need Web Design Leads?
These Aren't Your Average Kind. Click Here Now!
Vid Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Oct 2015, 02:09 PM   #3353
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: 50% DISCOUNT - [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [3000+ REVIEWS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Vid Yo View Post

Hi Joe,

I replied to your email twice 1 week ago and again 2 days ago...no response to my 3 emails.

I need to make sure you received them. Given the nature of the emails, I don't see how you would have been able to continue with my order without responding (although I hope you have continued, as the 24-28 days you said it takes for completion will expire in 1 week).

Please confirm...
Thank you for posting your questions.

Kindly, PM me your email address or order number so that I clarify this for you.

I am unable to locate your order with your Warrior Forum username.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Oct 2015, 08:11 PM   #3354
Warrior On The Rise
 
Vid Yo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 318
Thanks: 28
Thanked 96 Times in 65 Posts
Default
Re: 50% DISCOUNT - [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [3000+ REVIEWS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Thank you for posting your questions.

Kindly, PM me your email address or order number so that I clarify this for you.

I am unable to locate your order with your Warrior Forum username.
I got your email updating me on the status of my campaign. I'm pleased that we're still on track.

Thanks!

Need Web Design Leads?
These Aren't Your Average Kind. Click Here Now!
Vid Yo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Oct 2015, 04:36 AM   #3355
Active Warrior
 
abhijeet024's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 61
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: 50% DISCOUNT - [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [3000+ REVIEWS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I wanted to order your guest post service, you mentioned you will be posting 25 guest post for 50 bucks. Please tell me whether you will be posting 25 different guest posts to 25 different domains or one single guest post to 25 different domains.

Thanks,
Abhijit Sharma
abhijeet024 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Oct 2015, 03:19 AM   #3356
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: 50% DISCOUNT - [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [3000+ REVIEWS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Still waiting on my order

Transaction ID 2H173665UD868524H

Order number 105723638241
FateHardWorking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Oct 2015, 03:30 PM   #3357
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: 50% DISCOUNT - [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [3000+ REVIEWS]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Vid Yo View Post

I got your email updating me on the status of my campaign. I'm pleased that we're still on track.

Thanks!
It is our pleasure serving you. Your completion report has been delivered

Originally Posted by abhijeet024 View Post

Hi,

I wanted to order your guest post service, you mentioned you will be posting 25 guest post for 50 bucks. Please tell me whether you will be posting 25 different guest posts to 25 different domains or one single guest post to 25 different domains.

Thanks,
Abhijit Sharma
We only post to unique domains with unique Class-C IPs to guarantee the best results.

Originally Posted by FateHardWorking View Post

Still waiting on my order

Transaction ID 2H173665UD868524H

Order number 105723638241
There is no order associated with the Order Number you provided. I just PMed you requesting the email address used with your order placement so that I can fetch your order status.

Note: Correct Order Number is: 105723638229

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!

Last edited on 25th Oct 2015 at 11:35 AM.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Nov 2015, 07:23 AM   #3358
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 90
Thanks: 4
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [WARRIOR FORUM's #1 SEO PROVID
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, please send me guest post links.
michal125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Nov 2015, 07:39 AM   #3359
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,192
Thanks: 4
Thanked 193 Times in 188 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [WARRIOR FORUM's #1 SEO PROVID
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

gosshhh.....
tons of SEO services on the warriorforum and I don't know which one converts the best for my products

maxsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Nov 2015, 04:25 PM   #3360
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 6
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [WARRIOR FORUM's #1 SEO PROVID
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

PM sent with details on how to start. Looking forward to doing business with you.
AKIM80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2015, 12:28 AM   #3361
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
cutetallguy8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 80
Thanks: 0
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [WARRIOR FORUM's #1 SEO PROVID
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

May I know the status of my order last Nov 7. 10 days ago. Transaction ID: 0ME37684113753057

Thanks
cutetallguy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Nov 2015, 01:39 AM   #3362
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [WARRIOR FORUM's #1 SEO PROVID
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cutetallguy8 View Post

Hi,

May I know the status of my order last Nov 7. 10 days ago. Transaction ID: 0ME37684113753057

Thanks
Your completion report is scheduled for delivery within the next 24-36 hours.

EDIT: Report delivered.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!

Last edited on 20th Nov 2015 at 08:44 AM.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2015, 05:16 AM   #3363
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 33
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [WARRIOR FORUM's #1 SEO PROVID
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What means 'subscribe'? It's like if I chose PR1 Guest post subscription I will get every month new 25 PR1 guest posts on different domains?
Shwepps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2015, 02:32 PM   #3364
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [WARRIOR FORUM's #1 SEO PROVID
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, just ordered Order Number : 105756539658
Thanks,
I'll update the thread with how things go.
superalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Nov 2015, 04:38 PM   #3365
Warrior Member
 
anuragdmg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [WARRIOR FORUM's #1 SEO PROVID
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I've recently placed an order 105756629142

By seeing the listed feedback, I've ordered monthly package. I'll continue to update the thread with progress report, so that other can take benefits out of it.

Thanks,
Anurag
anuragdmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Nov 2015, 02:17 AM   #3366
Warrior Member
 
anuragdmg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SPECIA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are you there, you're not replying to forum from a very long time and not even answering from your support.
I would like to know the status of my purchase.
Please reply!

My blog Digital Media Globe, helps so many individual till now to solve their problem related to digital marketing, WordPress, Hosting and many others. You will also find ultimate tutorial and reviews that helps you to make a correct decision. Have a look on it!
anuragdmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Nov 2015, 05:00 PM   #3367
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SPECIA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Yeah, I'd like an update too please.
superalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2015, 11:48 AM   #3368
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SPECIA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Shwepps View Post

What means 'subscribe'? It's like if I chose PR1 Guest post subscription I will get every month new 25 PR1 guest posts on different domains?
Bu subscribing monthly to our 25 Guest Post Package, you will be getting 25 unique guest posts on a monthly basis. We track all monthly and repeat orders to assure only unique placements are delivered.

Originally Posted by superalex View Post

Hi, just ordered Order Number : 105756539658
Thanks,
I'll update the thread with how things go.
Thank you for your order SuperAlex.. Your order is currently in progress and nearing completion! You will be receiving your completion report within the next 24-48 hours

Originally Posted by anuragdmg View Post

Hi,

I've recently placed an order 105756629142

By seeing the listed feedback, I've ordered monthly package. I'll continue to update the thread with progress report, so that other can take benefits out of it.

Thanks,
Anurag
Your order has been confirmed and is in progress Anurag. Please note that monthly subscriptions require 24-28 days for completion, validation and delivery.

Originally Posted by anuragdmg View Post

Are you there, you're not replying to forum from a very long time and not even answering from your support.
I would like to know the status of my purchase.
Please reply!
I apologize about that. I was out of town for Thanksgiving and the weekend.

Your order was started immediately though after order placement and has not been delayed at all.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2015, 02:24 PM   #3369
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SPECIA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the update
superalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2015, 12:32 PM   #3370
Warrior Member
 
anuragdmg's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 5
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SPECIA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Thanks for the update!

I've dropped a PM to you, please reply me!

Thanks!
Anurag

My blog Digital Media Globe, helps so many individual till now to solve their problem related to digital marketing, WordPress, Hosting and many others. You will also find ultimate tutorial and reviews that helps you to make a correct decision. Have a look on it!
anuragdmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Dec 2015, 04:29 PM   #3371
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SPECIA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Have you maybe smaller guest posts packages, about 10 posts or less?

MikeCRO is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Dec 2015, 08:26 AM   #3372
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1,192
Thanks: 4
Thanked 193 Times in 188 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SPECIA
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

THANKS for your reply

maxsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Dec 2015, 06:04 PM   #3373
I <3 Traffic
War Room Member
 
SEHIan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 17
Thanks: 6
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [#1 SEO Provider on the WF]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Is this service still open? The original post is all broken images, and your website is down for maintenance, so it's hard for me to see the service specs or order. Looking for someone to handle my guest post needs since my provider's team disbanded.

"You don't set out to build a wall. You don't say 'I'm going to build the biggest, baddest, greatest wall that's ever been built.' You don't start there. You say, 'I'm going to lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be laid. You do that every single day. And soon you have a wall." -Will Smith
SEHIan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2015, 08:58 AM   #3374
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [#1 SEO Provider on the WF]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by MikeCRO View Post

Have you maybe smaller guest posts packages, about 10 posts or less?
The smallest package we currently provide consists of 25 x Guest Posts. We may consider adding smaller packages in the future.

Originally Posted by SEHIan View Post

Is this service still open? The original post is all broken images, and your website is down for maintenance, so it's hard for me to see the service specs or order. Looking for someone to handle my guest post needs since my provider's team disbanded.
Yes, this service is still open! We were performing some server updates last night which caused some of the images in this thread to not open. We are back now and accepting new orders.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Dec 2015, 02:34 AM   #3375
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [#1 SEO Provider on the WF]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

What about my order: 105767902101. Almost two weeks underway and about 80% of the order isn't delivered yet.

Regards,
Mattijs87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Dec 2015, 08:59 AM   #3376
Bilal Ahmad
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Pakistan
Posts: 52
Thanks: 0
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [#1 SEO Provider on the WF]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered 50 Guest Posts in March. Most of them are removed and some are not index so far. Only a few are indexed. All the articles have very poor titles. The anchor text provided for the URLs are used as title which makes it look like spam.

I am not satisfied with the service.

techmaish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2015, 11:19 AM   #3377
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [#1 SEO Provider on the WF]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mattijs87 View Post

Hi,

What about my order: 105767902101. Almost two weeks underway and about 80% of the order isn't delivered yet.

Regards,
Thank you for posting your questions regarding your order.

Here is the progress update of your order#105767902101:

100 Blog Comments
- Completed, validated and delivered.
50 x PR 1 Guest Posts - In progress and scheduled for delivery within the next 24-48 hours.
50 EDU Links - In progress and scheduled for delivery within the next 24-48 hours.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Originally Posted by techmaish View Post

I ordered 50 Guest Posts in March. Most of them are removed and some are not index so far. Only a few are indexed. All the articles have very poor titles. The anchor text provided for the URLs are used as title which makes it look like spam.

I am not satisfied with the service.
Thank you for dropping your feedback for your order that was placed 8 months ago.

Our Guest Posting Service has been working efficiently for 95%+ of our clients with very decent ranking boosts.

Here is a ranking report for ALL the target keywords for your campaign before starting with your campaign, 2 weeks after completion and 6 weeks after completion:



As you can see, all your keywords have experienced an EXCELLENT ranking boost.

Based on my calculations, that is a 1200% ROI for the price you paid for the Guest Posting Service.

Now, let me issue each complaint separately:

- You mentioned that the anchor text provided was used for the URLs' structures.

Yes, we do that to enhance the results. Not only does this give better ranking results, but these Guest Posts also rank for the promoted keywords (Since their URLs are SEO friendly), therefore giving you multiple traffic funnels from those Guest Posts themselves.

Say, if you are targeting the keyword "Microsoft Wireless Mouse", we will usually use the following URL structure:
http://www.guestpostwebsite.com/microsoft-wireless-mouse/

This approach is not spammy at all! In fact, we use a diverse permalink system to make sure we do not stick to the same title in many URLs.

- You mentioned that some links dropped.

We do offer a 3 month instant free replacement guarantee for any dropped links. We even go above and beyond with our clients and provide replacements to any dropped links even if it was a year after the order completion date.

Unfortunately, you never even tried to contact us once requesting any kind of replacements.

- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

We provide a FULL refund if you are not satisfied with your order within the first 4 weeks of receiving your report, as long as no positive ranking boosts have been noticed within that period.

Unfortunately, you are contacting me 8 MONTHS later despite the excellent ranking boosts achieved after our campaign.

If you require link replacements for any dropped links, I will gladly proceed with that.

Thank you once again for posting your feedback.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2015, 01:47 PM   #3378
Banned
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 43
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [OVER 4,000 POSITIVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are there people who are still ranking with this service in 2015? I am a bit on the fence and need assurances from others.
dagmargessert2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Dec 2015, 02:12 PM   #3379
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [OVER 4,000 POSITIVE REVIEWS
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dagmargessert2 View Post

Are there people who are still ranking with this service in 2015? I am a bit on the fence and need assurances from others.
These services have been working pretty well for me lately. I remember back in 2009-2011 when this service was able to get me #1 for any keyword but now #1 is harder and most my keywords are between #2 and #5 when using joe's SEO service which is still pretty decent results for me with only a few ranking at #1

I just placed a new order.. Order#105784440424 and will submit the order details in a day or two. Thanks Joe


Alej
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2015, 07:39 AM   #3380
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe

Order made: 105785177118

Can you confirm safe receipt as whilst the money has left PayPal account it came up with error on checkout.

Can you message me what you now need?

The site is Stansted Airport Taxis | Airport Transfers | 01279 816901

Thanks


John
hunti410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Dec 2015, 02:05 PM   #3381
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by hunti410 View Post

Joe

Order made: 105785177118

Can you confirm safe receipt as whilst the money has left PayPal account it came up with error on checkout.

Can you message me what you now need?

The site is Stansted Airport Taxis | Airport Transfers | 01279 816901

Thanks


John
Hello John,

It looks like the order form timed out during submission but your order went thru just fine!

I have received your order details via email and your order has been confirmed and will commence shortly. Once we complete your order, we will email you a detailed completion report.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Dec 2015, 07:02 PM   #3382
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I submitted website analysis request few days ago but did not hear back.

I am interested in a couple of your services, any discount for bulk websites?

thanks
dotpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2015, 04:35 AM   #3383
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe


Thanks for your messages. When does the service start?


I will be providing you and all users a genuine and honest feedback with regard to this service. I opted for the one off "Titanium" option.


1st review in 2 weeks and then every 2 weeks after that.


Regards




John
hunti410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2015, 04:41 AM   #3384
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Current position:


KW1: Position 28
KW2: not in top 100
KW3: not in top 100
KW4: not in top 100
KW5: Position 48


Wish me luck and have a great New Year!


Over to you Joe.....!


Regards




John
hunti410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2015, 05:46 AM   #3385
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

do you provide dofollow comments for automotive niche
jebinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2015, 11:54 AM   #3386
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I tried to pay by 2Checkout 4 or 5 times and it shows Failed to authorize: Do Not Honor
jebinct is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2015, 01:25 PM   #3387
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dotpro View Post

Hi,

I submitted website analysis request few days ago but did not hear back.

I am interested in a couple of your services, any discount for bulk websites?

thanks
We offer discounts for clients with bulk orders. We are currently holding a 50% OFF Christmas Special Hope you get the chance to claim this discount for your orders. (Our bulk order discount usually ranges between 20-30%)

Originally Posted by hunti410 View Post

Joe


Thanks for your messages. When does the service start?

I will be providing you and all users a genuine and honest feedback with regard to this service. I opted for the one off "Titanium" option.

1st review in 2 weeks and then every 2 weeks after that.

KW1: Position 28
KW2: not in top 100
KW3: not in top 100
KW4: not in top 100
KW5: Position 48

Wish me luck and have a great New Year!

Over to you Joe.....!

Regards

John
Hello John

Thank you for placing your order. Your order has already commenced and we are excited to see the decent results achieved here!

Please note that our TITANIUM SEO Package requires 18-22 days for completion, validation and delivery.

While you may still see results 2 weeks from now, I would recommend you also check your rankings 2 weeks after campaign completion/delivery as that is when the optimal caching of your links occur.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Originally Posted by jebinct View Post

do you provide dofollow comments for automotive niche
While we do our best to adhere with link relevance, but we do not guarantee relevancy with our Blog Commenting Service.

Originally Posted by jebinct View Post

I tried to pay by 2Checkout 4 or 5 times and it shows Failed to authorize: Do Not Honor
The reason why you are getting the "Failed To Authorize: Do Not Honor" error message on checkout is probably due to any of the following:

- Incorrect credit card details.
- Insufficient card balance.
- Your bank may be blocking this transaction. Please get in touch with them!

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Dec 2015, 12:59 AM   #3388
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 21
Thanks: 2
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

We offer discounts for clients with bulk orders. We are currently holding a 50% OFF Christmas Special Hope you get the chance to claim this discount for your orders. (Our bulk order discount usually ranges between 20-30%)


Thanks. Placed order for 3x 1000 blog comments / month subscription and plus a few single purchases/subcriptions for one particular domain. Hope to see some results.
dotpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Dec 2015, 08:30 PM   #3389
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: USA, WI
Posts: 106
Thanks: 4
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am interested in finding out more about guest posting package 4 or 5. Are these on sites owned by other people or are these blog network sites? Are these sites that advertise that they accept guest posts? Are these multi-topic sites or are they niche specific sites? Can I switch the target page and keywords each month if I go with a monthly option? Can I split a package between multiple sites? Do you check the Trust Flow of these sites and is there a minimum you post on?
balric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Dec 2015, 12:51 PM   #3390
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thought I would update and review this service to help others. It's been over a month since I ordered the basic package for low competition keywords and at present I have had no increase in ranking at all - in fact I've lost a few places on certain keywords.
Alex
superalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Dec 2015, 01:39 PM   #3391
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order Number : 105790203702


Looking forward to seeing some results!
Mr Chuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Dec 2015, 03:28 PM   #3392
New Warrior Member
 
rainbo4nur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 20
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe. I have used your service in the past, specifically the Platinum SEO Package to rank all my keywords on the 1st page of Google.

I am more interested to get them ranking number 1 or 2 to get the best traffic.

I will place another platinum seo package order. Please do your best to get me number 1 results. I understand my competition is tough but I believe u and ur team can do it.

"If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success." James Cameron
rainbo4nur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jan 2016, 03:00 PM   #3393
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [50% CHRISTMAS DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Quick review update for everyone as promised about this service since my purchase of the "platinum" SEO package on 25th Dec 2015:

ORIGINAL SERP POSITIONS: 25/12/2015
KW1: Position 28
KW2: not in top 100
KW3: not in top 100
KW4: not in top 100
KW5: Position 48

TODAY SERP POSITION:


KW1: Position 24
KW2: Position 47
KW3: Position 21
KW4: Position 64
KW5: Position 22


Good general progress but slightly less progress with main KW1 which needs to be on page 1 of Google to make any impact really (made page 2 last week (KW:"stansted airport taxis") but has fallen back again). Accept that it still relatively early days.

The package has however made an impact and so would recommend.

Let's hope we some more movement upwards Joe for the keywords onto page 2 and beyond over the next 2 more weeks.

Regards


John
hunti410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jan 2016, 12:37 PM   #3394
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 35
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [OVER 10,000 PACKAGES SOLD] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe

Can you reply to my message please - I always get worried on here when I don't get one.


Thanks

John
hunti410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jan 2016, 03:02 PM   #3395
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [OVER 10,000 PACKAGES SOLD] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dotpro View Post

Thanks. Placed order for 3x 1000 blog comments / month subscription and plus a few single purchases/subcriptions for one particular domain. Hope to see some results.
Your campaigns are nearing completion and are scheduled for delivery soon

Originally Posted by balric View Post

I am interested in finding out more about guest posting package 4 or 5. Are these on sites owned by other people or are these blog network sites? Are these sites that advertise that they accept guest posts? Are these multi-topic sites or are they niche specific sites? Can I switch the target page and keywords each month if I go with a monthly option? Can I split a package between multiple sites? Do you check the Trust Flow of these sites and is there a minimum you post on?
Thank you for contacting me with your questions.

Our Guest Posts are posted on websites that belong to various webmasters and is not a blog network owned by us. This is to assure the best results and that there are no footprints whatsoever that may cause any future red flags from Google. (Google frowns upon PBNs)

We have partnered up with over 390 webmasters and we are consistently partnering up with more webmasters on a daily basis to be able to suffice the needs of unique domain posts for our repeat and monthly subscribed clients.

Some of these Guest Post websites do advertise that they accept Guest Posts, but the vast majority don't! Please note though that these webmasters may charge up to $20 per guest while we are able to deliver them from the same source at a fraction of that price. (Due to our partnership and ongoing business contract with them)

While we do post 100% relevant content for these guest posts, but we cannot guarantee that the website itself will be relevant. So if you order a Guest Post Campaign for a website promoting "Dog Leashes", the article posted will be 100% relevant to the topic of "Dog Leashes", but we cannot guarantee that this content will be posted on a website related to "Dog Leashes" or "Pets" in general.

Each Guest Post package can only promote ONE DOMAIN with any number of internal URLs and Keywords. Please note though that the maximum number of promotable URLs/Keywords is the same as the count of purchased guest post. So if you purchase our 50 x Guest Post Package, you will be able to promote a maximum of 50 internal pages and 50 keywords.

If you subscribe to a monthly package, you can switch to promote a different set of URLs/Keywords every month simply by emailing us the new set of URLs/Keywords within a week of your campaign's renewal date.

To answer your final question. Yes, we do track different metrics for all the Guest Post websites we use and here is the average metrics taken from a random sample of 50 websites:

Domain Authority: ~23
Citation Flow: ~18
Trust Flow: ~8

If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

Originally Posted by superalex View Post

Thought I would update and review this service to help others. It's been over a month since I ordered the basic package for low competition keywords and at present I have had no increase in ranking at all - in fact I've lost a few places on certain keywords.
Alex
Thank you for posting your update, Alex!

It seems that our BASIC SEO Package was not enough to push in decent results for your 7 keywords. Please note though that none of your keywords lost any rankings. In fact, your keywords have gained a small ranking boost, yet not significant enough:


Your satisfaction is very important to us. Since our previous BASIC SEO Package did not deliver the desired results, we have approved a free BASIC SEO Package for you and will do our best to get you a decent boost in rankings. We will need you to confirm with us via email or PM first that you would like to continue with your free compensation package, and we will get started immediately.

Originally Posted by Mr Chuckles View Post

Order Number : 105790203702


Looking forward to seeing some results!
Your order has been confirmed and is currently in progress and nearing completion.

Originally Posted by rainbo4nur View Post

Hi Joe. I have used your service in the past, specifically the Platinum SEO Package to rank all my keywords on the 1st page of Google.

I am more interested to get them ranking number 1 or 2 to get the best traffic.

I will place another platinum seo package order. Please do your best to get me number 1 results. I understand my competition is tough but I believe u and ur team can do it.
Congrats! All your keywords are ranking #1 right now

It is a true pleasure working with you.

Originally Posted by hunti410 View Post

Quick review update for everyone as promised about this service since my purchase of the "platinum" SEO package on 25th Dec 2015:

ORIGINAL SERP POSITIONS: 25/12/2015
KW1: Position 28
KW2: not in top 100
KW3: not in top 100
KW4: not in top 100
KW5: Position 48

TODAY SERP POSITION:


KW1: Position 24
KW2: Position 47
KW3: Position 21
KW4: Position 64
KW5: Position 22


Good general progress but slightly less progress with main KW1 which needs to be on page 1 of Google to make any impact really (made page 2 last week (KW:"stansted airport taxis") but has fallen back again). Accept that it still relatively early days.

The package has however made an impact and so would recommend.

Let's hope we some more movement upwards Joe for the keywords onto page 2 and beyond over the next 2 more weeks.

Regards


John
Thank you for posting your update John. We are doing our very best to get you the best possible results out of your campaign! I am glad to see the good traction already (Since we are half-way through your campaign)

Originally Posted by hunti410 View Post

Hi Joe

Can you reply to my message please - I always get worried on here when I don't get one.


Thanks

John
We replied back to your email within 13 hours. Please note due to timezone differences and the 100's of emails we get on a weekly basis, it may require us up to 24 hours to get back to support tickets.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jan 2016, 08:36 PM   #3396
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [OVER 10,000 PACKAGES SOLD] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post



Thank you for posting your update, Alex!

It seems that our BASIC SEO Package was not enough to push in decent results for your 7 keywords. Please note though that none of your keywords lost any rankings. In fact, your keywords have gained a small ranking boost, yet not significant enough:


Your satisfaction is very important to us. Since our previous BASIC SEO Package did not deliver the desired results, we have approved a free BASIC SEO Package for you and will do our best to get you a decent boost in rankings. We will need you to confirm with us via email or PM first that you would like to continue with your free compensation package, and we will get started immediately.


Thank you, I really appreciate that - I will send a PM now
superalex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jan 2016, 02:59 PM   #3397
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 87
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [OVER 10,000 PACKAGES SOLD] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thank you for delivering my Titanium SEO package report for order number: 105784440424

has been a week since I received my report and I can already notice a very big increase in my website traffic. Considering that this is a brand new website, I did not expect these results at all.

My website is commission based that is focused on flight, hotel and rental rides booking. Website launched last month, and only this week I have 41 conversions that have covered the price for the package and with a nice profit too.

I like the fact that whatever idea I have, I just need to make the website or even outsource my idea for someone to build my website, and give all the SEO work to you for magic to happen... in less than 2 weeks, i breakeven for the whole website building and seo process every time

Thx,
Alej
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AlejandroL For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th Jan 2016, 12:31 AM   #3398
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [50% LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I emailed you about being charged the wrong amount this month. Can you respond to it and let me know what's going on there?
Sanar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jan 2016, 07:51 AM   #3399
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,514
Thanks: 30
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [50% LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

Thank you for delivering my Titanium SEO package report for order number: 105784440424

has been a week since I received my report and I can already notice a very big increase in my website traffic. Considering that this is a brand new website, I did not expect these results at all.

My website is commission based that is focused on flight, hotel and rental rides booking. Website launched last month, and only this week I have 41 conversions that have covered the price for the package and with a nice profit too.

I like the fact that whatever idea I have, I just need to make the website or even outsource my idea for someone to build my website, and give all the SEO work to you for magic to happen... in less than 2 weeks, i breakeven for the whole website building and seo process every time

Thx,
Alej
Glad to see the results achieved by your campaign. It is a true pleasure working on your SEO campaigns.

Originally Posted by Sanar View Post

I emailed you about being charged the wrong amount this month. Can you respond to it and let me know what's going on there?
Thank you for letting me know. It seems that the coupon code applied on the first month did not get carried forward to your 2nd month. I will manually refund the discounted amount for your 2nd monthly charge in a minute.


NOTE: We are undergoing a server maintenance. Our website will go back live within the next 24-36 hours. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jan 2016, 06:51 PM   #3400
Depression Seo Website Ow
 
Join Date: 2015
Location: Nashville Tn
Posts: 21
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Blog Entries: 2
Default
Re: [50% LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT] - SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [RANK #1 ON GOOGLE]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

looking for high DA guest posts that are dofollow and permenent.
Dennis

depressedseo is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, dofollow, link building, serp boost, traffic boost


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:21 PM.