Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 8th Jul 2017, 12:38 PM   #3801
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 88
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe, I have 3 monthly subscriptions running at the moment for 3 different websites, and they have been running for 4 months.

2 websites are currently ranking on page 1 for most keywords but I notice that the 3rd website (Makeup website) is not ranking on page 1 except for 4 out of 12 keywords.

Is there a reason why a website would perform better than another? The reason why I ask is because the higher competition keywords for the 1st 2 domains have gotten immense rank boost compared to the lower competition 3rd website.

I am satisfied overall but would like to know if I am missing something in order to get all my websites on number 1 spot.



Thx,
Alej
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jul 2017, 01:53 PM   #3802
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

Joe, I have 3 monthly subscriptions running at the moment for 3 different websites, and they have been running for 4 months.

2 websites are currently ranking on page 1 for most keywords but I notice that the 3rd website (Makeup website) is not ranking on page 1 except for 4 out of 12 keywords.

Is there a reason why a website would perform better than another? The reason why I ask is because the higher competition keywords for the 1st 2 domains have gotten immense rank boost compared to the lower competition 3rd website.

I am satisfied overall but would like to know if I am missing something in order to get all my websites on number 1 spot.



Thx,
Alej
Thank you for posting your question.

Your 3rd domain (Assigned to your 3rd SEO Package) is a new domain (Registered 5 months ago) which is why it is improving in rankings at a slower rate than your 1st and 2nd domains (Which have been registered 4 years ago)

Domain age is a rank factor, but I believe that the 3rd website will get top page 1 rankings over the course of the next 2-3 months as it acquires more link juice.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2017, 12:02 AM   #3803
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 300
Thanks: 3
Thanked 89 Times in 78 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hi,

I was looking for your seo chart, and I do not see that you do
any type of niche specific seo. Is all of your seo diversity only?

not only that, do you have some type of panel where urls/keywords
can be changed easily, or is this a manual process?

Thanks
dsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2017, 07:59 AM   #3804
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Could not be happier. All keywords ranking #1 on Google, Yahoo and Bing.

Thank you Joe for your great work. I will bump down my SEO Package subscription from the Platinum to the Basic SEO package just to keep the links coming for maintenance of my rankings.

Thanks again
WonderCharm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2017, 03:11 PM   #3805
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dsimms View Post

hi,

I was looking for your seo chart, and I do not see that you do
any type of niche specific seo. Is all of your seo diversity only?

not only that, do you have some type of panel where urls/keywords
can be changed easily, or is this a manual process?

Thanks
Thank you for posting your questions.

Once you place your order, you will be redirected to an "Order Details" form where you will fill it in with all the target URLs/Keywords. If you decide to change them anytime during your subscription, all you need to do is email us with the new details.

I am not sure if I understood your first question. Can you rephrase it?

Originally Posted by WonderCharm View Post

Could not be happier. All keywords ranking #1 on Google, Yahoo and Bing.

Thank you Joe for your great work. I will bump down my SEO Package subscription from the Platinum to the Basic SEO package just to keep the links coming for maintenance of my rankings.

Thanks again
Glad to see these incredible results. Good idea to have a maintenance package running to keep your rankings stuck at #1!

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2017, 06:47 PM   #3806
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 300
Thanks: 3
Thanked 89 Times in 78 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you offer niche backlinks? If I have an auto parts site, then I would
expect my backlinks to come from auto related sites, otherwise the
links would be considered irrelevant, and I think google would
prefer backlinks to be relevant compared to irrelevant.


Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Thank you for posting your questions.

Once you place your order, you will be redirected to an "Order Details" form where you will fill it in with all the target URLs/Keywords. If you decide to change them anytime during your subscription, all you need to do is email us with the new details.

I am not sure if I understood your first question. Can you rephrase it?



Glad to see these incredible results. Good idea to have a maintenance package running to keep your rankings stuck at #1!
dsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Jul 2017, 03:19 PM   #3807
Warrior Member
 
loloi876566's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: CA
Posts: 23
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Today I received my 3rd monthly report for 10 Golden SEO Packages I purchased back in March and here is my review of the service and results.

The 10 websites that I was promoted were brand new websites in the real estate niche promoting different condo launches. I was targeting 10 keywords for each website, so the total was 100 different keywords being promoted.

Before starting the campaigns, none of the keywords were in the top 200 results in Google or Bing or even Yahoo.

As of today, here are the results of all 100 keywords:

Google:
24 keywords ranking #1 position.
19 keywords ranking #2 position.
30 keywords ranking #3 position.
All remaining keywords are ranking within position #5-#9 of page 1.

Bing:
62 keywords ranking #1 position.
13 keywords ranking #2 position.
11 keywords ranking #3 position.
10 keywords ranking between #4-#9 position of page 1.
4 keywords ranking on pages 2-3

Yahoo:
83 keywords ranking #1 position
9 keywords ranking #2 position.
8 keywords ranking #3 position.

I am impressed and will definitely recommend this service to anyone I know.
Reports were a day or two late every month but who cares if you are going to get such incredible results.

In the past, I tried several other SEO companies that charged 5 times what you guys charge, and I never got such good results. At your prices, this service is a steal.

Will be back for more. Thank you.

"The successful man is the one who finds out what is the matter with his business before his competitors do."
loloi876566 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2017, 08:07 PM   #3808
Active Warrior
 
Joe Seals's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2016
Posts: 57
Thanks: 2
Thanked 18 Times in 17 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe... thanks for being a stand up guy. I truly appreciate you! Great service... Great customer service! Awesome!
Joe Seals is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jul 2017, 03:31 AM   #3809
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Placed order.
Thanks Joe.
Order Number 106291780018
badmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Jul 2017, 02:08 PM   #3810
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dsimms View Post

Do you offer niche backlinks? If I have an auto parts site, then I would
expect my backlinks to come from auto related sites, otherwise the
links would be considered irrelevant, and I think google would
prefer backlinks to be relevant compared to irrelevant.
We do our best to stick with relevancy, however this is something we don't guarantee. Most of the websites we use are general topic blogs not catered towards a specific niche.

Does Google prefer relevant links? Definitely!
Will quality links coming from general topic blogs/websites deliver results? Yes, incredible results!

Originally Posted by loloi876566 View Post

Today I received my 3rd monthly report for 10 Golden SEO Packages I purchased back in March and here is my review of the service and results.

The 10 websites that I was promoted were brand new websites in the real estate niche promoting different condo launches. I was targeting 10 keywords for each website, so the total was 100 different keywords being promoted.

Before starting the campaigns, none of the keywords were in the top 200 results in Google or Bing or even Yahoo.

As of today, here are the results of all 100 keywords:

Google:
24 keywords ranking #1 position.
19 keywords ranking #2 position.
30 keywords ranking #3 position.
All remaining keywords are ranking within position #5-#9 of page 1.

Bing:
62 keywords ranking #1 position.
13 keywords ranking #2 position.
11 keywords ranking #3 position.
10 keywords ranking between #4-#9 position of page 1.
4 keywords ranking on pages 2-3

Yahoo:
83 keywords ranking #1 position
9 keywords ranking #2 position.
8 keywords ranking #3 position.

I am impressed and will definitely recommend this service to anyone I know.
Reports were a day or two late every month but who cares if you are going to get such incredible results.

In the past, I tried several other SEO companies that charged 5 times what you guys charge, and I never got such good results. At your prices, this service is a steal.

Will be back for more. Thank you.
Thank you for your awesome feedback and I am glad to see the incredible results achieved by your campaign with us! I am aware of the slight delay in deliveries and we are working on expanding our workforce to complete all orders on time.

Originally Posted by Joe Seals View Post

Joe... thanks for being a stand up guy. I truly appreciate you! Great service... Great customer service! Awesome!
Thank you, Joe! It is a true pleasure working on your campaigns

Originally Posted by badmed View Post

Placed order.
Thanks Joe.
Order Number 106291780018
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jul 2017, 02:57 AM   #3811
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Joe,

Hope you are doing well. When you are available, kindly update me on the status of following orders

Order Number : 106291780018
Product Description : BASIC SEO Package - Monthly Subscription

Thanks
badmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jul 2017, 10:15 PM   #3812
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by badmed View Post

Hi Joe,

Hope you are doing well. When you are available, kindly update me on the status of following orders

Order Number : 106291780018
Product Description : BASIC SEO Package - Monthly Subscription

Thanks
Hi Badie Your campaign is currently in progress. Monthly subscriptions require 24-28 days for completion.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!

Last edited on 25th Jul 2017 at 06:39 PM.
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jul 2017, 11:14 PM   #3813
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please check your pm.
singaporefoods is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jul 2017, 02:39 AM   #3814
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 1
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

order a platium package already but waiting for the feedback

Paypal 7XM43281MJ271231B

Received Thanks!
Dominik123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Jul 2017, 11:29 PM   #3815
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 300
Thanks: 3
Thanked 89 Times in 78 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Dominik123 View Post

order a platium package already but waiting for the feedback

Paypal 7XM43281MJ271231B

I send you several emails but no answer!!! Bad Support!!!
I sent him a PM, and got a reply within a short period...
mind you, not sure if he is around on the weekends....
dsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dsimms For This Useful Post:
Unread 23rd Jul 2017, 09:22 AM   #3816
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by singaporefoods View Post

Please check your pm.
Thank you for placing your order.

Originally Posted by dsimms View Post

I sent him a PM, and got a reply within a short period...
mind you, not sure if he is around on the weekends....
Thank you, dsimms! I do my best to respond back to all emails within a 24 hour timeframe and it may take up to 48 hours for any emails sent within the weekend.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2017, 12:24 AM   #3817
Rob Tierney
War Room Member
 
thedog's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Chiang Mai
Posts: 1,889
Thanks: 409
Thanked 159 Times in 124 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ethant View Post

Small review:

DISCLAIMER: I bought the absolute smallest package as a test of this service, to see if the quality of the work was good or bad. I don't actually expect to see much change in rankings with the small amount of links that I purchased.

I was actually quite surprised by the quality of the content. I spoke with the service provider before ordering, and they informed me that the content would be spun. Knowing that, I expected it to be garbage. It was actually quite good and readable! Also, the metrics of the sites that I received links from were overall fairly good! Some were a little off (the CF was 1 on I think three of the sties, while the DA was 20+). So metrics on the sites were for the most part as described in the sales letter.

Some things I didn't like. The template for the articles was the same for not only the articles I received, but all the articles posted on the entire site. What this means, the links were placed in the exact same places within the article for every single article. This is a HUGE footprint that is easy for the big G to spot. If you're getting hundreds of links from articles where the links are placed in the exact same place, that is NOT natural and will eventually get you flagged. Also the sites didn't look the greatest, I would even say they look like mediocre PBN's. But the provider says they're privately owned websites, so I will take his word for it.

Overall the only issue I had was the massive footprint with the link placement within the article. I did have an issue with the anchor ratio's,but that was my fault I think. Content was good, metrics were OK, overall probably good for ranking short term. But if you wish to rank long term, I suggest the provider mix up the templates they use.

I'm looking for long term results op, don't want to get g-slapped in a year or so for above reasons.

You can make the links more natural, diverse?

I'm interested in the gold or platinum, but not looking for quick short lived results.

What say you?

thedog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2017, 03:16 PM   #3818
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Ask My Affiliate Manager
Posts: 121
Thanks: 53
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Joe, don't forget to send back my monthly report for Month 1, thanks :-)

"I don't have a dream, I have a plan".

Spike Lee
karukera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Jul 2017, 05:30 PM   #3819
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by thedog View Post

I'm looking for long term results op, don't want to get g-slapped in a year or so for above reasons.

You can make the links more natural, diverse?

I'm interested in the gold or platinum, but not looking for quick short lived results.

What say you?
Thank you for dropping your questions and for your interest in our SEO services.

We have taken Ethan's advice into consideration and we are currently diversifying anchor text placements within any content placement. We have also added a couple of different CMS platforms in our tier-1 links. If you require any additional tweaks on your campaign, we can always get it implemented exactly as you want

We are glad to be receiving such constructive criticism that helps us render a better service.

We have worked with 1000's of clients and we are happy that the majority are happy with our service. I do my best to answer tickets/emails promptly as I believe that most unhappy clients were not satisfied with their emails being answered after 24 hours and I am working on getting this issue resolved thru hiring more account managers so that I have more time to personally respond to all questions.

Originally Posted by karukera View Post

Hey Joe, don't forget to send back my monthly report for Month 1, thanks :-)
Already did Cheers!

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2017, 12:42 PM   #3820
New Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 18
Thanks: 1
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yousefgreat View Post

Hi Badie Your campaign is nearing completion and is scheduled for delivery within the next 24-48 hours.
Hello,
I'm still waiting
badmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jul 2017, 06:38 PM   #3821
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by badmed View Post

Hello,
I'm still waiting
Monthly campaigns require 24-28 days for completion, validation and delivery.

Your subscription was placed on the 13th of July and is scheduled for delivery by the 7th-11th of August. If you would like me to expedite your subscription's report delivery, I can have that done

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jul 2017, 02:46 PM   #3822
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 23
Thanks: 3
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just placed an order 20%$@#13335* take care
AmrK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jul 2017, 05:10 AM   #3823
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 88
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe, I placed a Silver package subscription for one my new websites.

Order number: 205793464138

Looking to see the same excellent results I had with my last bunch of orders.

Btw, I will need assistance in keywords. I emailed you a bunch of keywords and I want you to pick the top ones.

Will place 2 more orders tomorrow for other websites.


Thx,
Alej
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jul 2017, 05:12 AM   #3824
Active Warrior
 
AlejandroL's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Slovensko
Posts: 88
Thanks: 16
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry Joe. I had a typo in the website url when submitting my order details. I sent you another email with the correct website address.

Sorry for confusion.


Thx,
Alej
AlejandroL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jul 2017, 10:41 AM   #3825
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe,

Just placed Order # 206304631694 for 24 hour turn around.

Thanks!
KairosCounseling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Jul 2017, 01:17 PM   #3826
Banned
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: London
Posts: 8
Thanks: 18
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Getting great results from my previous campaigns and just placed some small orders for other medium competition keywords for my websites. If you can get these keywords to the top of page 1 on google, would be great. You did it before and I am counting on you.

Pls note that I opted for 24 hour completion on one of these campaigns.

Thanks Joe
kingsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jul 2017, 02:12 AM   #3827
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: in a dream
Posts: 80
Thanks: 17
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe,
Just got on a monthly platinum plan.. please verify the keys and urls. 3446998126782162B

Thanks
Stan

Nothing to see here. This is only a test!
Stanley Amazan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jul 2017, 04:55 PM   #3828
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by AmrK View Post

Just placed an order 20%$@#13335* take care
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

Joe, I placed a Silver package subscription for one my new websites.

Order number: 205793464138

Looking to see the same excellent results I had with my last bunch of orders.

Btw, I will need assistance in keywords. I emailed you a bunch of keywords and I want you to pick the top ones.

Will place 2 more orders tomorrow for other websites.


Thx,
Alej
Originally Posted by AlejandroL View Post

Sorry Joe. I had a typo in the website url when submitting my order details. I sent you another email with the correct website address.

Sorry for confusion.


Thx,
Alej

Orders have been confirmed along with the target keywords for your campaign.

Originally Posted by KairosCounseling View Post

Joe,

Just placed Order # 206304631694 for 24 hour turn around.

Thanks!
Order has been completed, validated and delivered. I have fully refunded the additional 24 hour delivery charge since your order was delivered in 32 hours. (Due to us not being fully staffed on weekends)

Originally Posted by kingsuk View Post

Getting great results from my previous campaigns and just placed some small orders for other medium competition keywords for my websites. If you can get these keywords to the top of page 1 on google, would be great. You did it before and I am counting on you.

Pls note that I opted for 24 hour completion on one of these campaigns.

Thanks Joe
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by Stanley Amazan View Post

Joe,
Just got on a monthly platinum plan.. please verify the keys and urls. 3446998126782162B

Thanks
Stan
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2017, 02:10 AM   #3829
Banned
 
Join Date: 2017
Location: http://www.turnbizz.com
Posts: 20
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

May i see a sample website so that i may check the backlinks.
I ordered service like this before and backlinks are either dead or disappeared after a week.
bennieclyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Aug 2017, 09:49 PM   #3830
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by bennieclyde View Post

May i see a sample website so that i may check the backlinks.
I ordered service like this before and backlinks are either dead or disappeared after a week.
Our links are permanent and we offer a 2 month replacement guarantee. If any link drops within that period, we issue free replacements.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Aug 2017, 04:44 PM   #3831
kenro
 
Ray Ken's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just ordered #206310231776

Looking forward to results. Thanks!
Ray Ken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Aug 2017, 04:50 PM   #3832
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ray Ken View Post

Just ordered #206310231776

Looking forward to results. Thanks!
Order confirmed and is currently in progress

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Aug 2017, 03:18 AM   #3833
New Warrior Member
 
rainbo4nur's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 20
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Love this service. All keywords now ranking in top 3 on Google after a 4 month SEO subscription to the PLATINUM package. My keywords are of high competition with over 5 million competing pages for exact match and kws that have 3,000-12,000 monthly search volume.

Even though I paid around $300 every month, the organic traffic I am getting now is worth $7000/mo as reported by semrush. This is spectacular and I wonder how people are not using your services for this immense traffic boost.

Thank you Joe. I am upgrading my shared hosting plan this week to meet this great traffic surge.

I will not stop my package but will have it downgraded to SILVER package to maintain these rankings.

Thank you again and again. You guys are literally the most underrated SEO company in the industry as I used many other companies in the past years, never got excellent results great like that. My goal was to rank on page 1 and you guys got me on top 3.

A+ service

"If you set your goals ridiculously high and it's a failure, you will fail above everyone else's success." James Cameron
rainbo4nur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Aug 2017, 01:29 PM   #3834
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rainbo4nur View Post

Love this service. All keywords now ranking in top 3 on Google after a 4 month SEO subscription to the PLATINUM package. My keywords are of high competition with over 5 million competing pages for exact match and kws that have 3,000-12,000 monthly search volume.

Even though I paid around $300 every month, the organic traffic I am getting now is worth $7000/mo as reported by semrush. This is spectacular and I wonder how people are not using your services for this immense traffic boost.

Thank you Joe. I am upgrading my shared hosting plan this week to meet this great traffic surge.

I will not stop my package but will have it downgraded to SILVER package to maintain these rankings.

Thank you again and again. You guys are literally the most underrated SEO company in the industry as I used many other companies in the past years, never got excellent results great like that. My goal was to rank on page 1 and you guys got me on top 3.

A+ service
Thank you for posting your feedback and I am glad to see you ranking on top of page 1 for your main keywords. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on Skype anytime.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 08:32 AM   #3835
parminders30
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have used your service in the past and you got all my keywords ranking well. I will place a new order for the same domains.

They were ranking number 1 for all target keywords over the course of the past 2 years using your service. But lately some keywords are slipping to number 5 and number 8 positions on page 1. I understand competition is also doing SEO and this is quite normal but I am pleased that all rankings held for that long.

Platinum SEO package will be ordered today. Please do your best to get me back to number 1. These are the same medium competition keywords.

I am also happy to see your SEO thread holding for long with great reviews. you deserve it
parminders30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 12:31 PM   #3836
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, do you guys have any experience with the German market? how effective are .edu links for Google.de?
ndattran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Aug 2017, 10:48 PM   #3837
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 40
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello. Just want to ask a couple of question:

1.) Will this work on a new Amazon affilaite site?
2.) What package you think will do for a new Amazon affiliate site?
3.) Do you have email or Skype? Can't message you yet because I'm new.
4.) How long is the wait to see results after getting the report? Or the results varies?

Please PM me a income proof sample. Thanks.
jafp1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2017, 02:03 AM   #3838
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 300
Thanks: 3
Thanked 89 Times in 78 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order placed:
106319773342
Aug 15 2017

I placed some notes on the order form, however, not enough. If you feel I am doing
anything wrong with what I am doing, then please advise via pm, as i am certainly
not any type of seo guru, and I would appreciate any advice you offer. thanks
dsimms is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Aug 2017, 11:21 AM   #3839
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 71
Thanks: 6
Thanked 20 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Are these guests posts on a powerful pbn? thanks.
Witty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Aug 2017, 10:39 AM   #3840
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by parminders30 View Post

I have used your service in the past and you got all my keywords ranking well. I will place a new order for the same domains.

They were ranking number 1 for all target keywords over the course of the past 2 years using your service. But lately some keywords are slipping to number 5 and number 8 positions on page 1. I understand competition is also doing SEO and this is quite normal but I am pleased that all rankings held for that long.

Platinum SEO package will be ordered today. Please do your best to get me back to number 1. These are the same medium competition keywords.

I am also happy to see your SEO thread holding for long with great reviews. you deserve it
Thank you for dropping your awesome feedback. Truly appreciated!

Originally Posted by ndattran View Post

Hi, do you guys have any experience with the German market? how effective are .edu links for Google.de?
Yes, we can promote keywords/websites in any language. We have worked with many clients promoting German (Deutsch) websites and we got them great results. I would personally recommend our SEO Packages as they are the best result-oriented service we offer.

Originally Posted by jafp1617 View Post

Hello. Just want to ask a couple of question:

1.) Will this work on a new Amazon affilaite site?
2.) What package you think will do for a new Amazon affiliate site?
3.) Do you have email or Skype? Can't message you yet because I'm new.
4.) How long is the wait to see results after getting the report? Or the results varies?

Please PM me a income proof sample. Thanks.
1) Yes, our service will work on Amazon Affiliate websites.
2) That totally depends on the keyword competition and your budget.
3) Yes, you can reach us on support@ultraseosolutions.com and/or Skype ID: yousefgreat
4) Usually within 2-4 weeks of campaign completion.

Originally Posted by dsimms View Post

Order placed:
106319773342
Aug 15 2017

I placed some notes on the order form, however, not enough. If you feel I am doing
anything wrong with what I am doing, then please advise via pm, as i am certainly
not any type of seo guru, and I would appreciate any advice you offer. thanks
Order confirmed Will let you know if we have any advice. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Witty View Post

Are these guests posts on a powerful pbn? thanks.
We never use PBNs. These guest posts are placed on other webmasters' websites that we have partnered up with. All these websites belong to different webmasters. Average DA is around 23 and they deliver great results.

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Aug 2017, 12:56 PM   #3841
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe,

Thanks for all the great work previously! Just subscribed to the monthly Platinum on a site. #106322960824.. I was hoping you'd be able to get the first month a little faster than the normal 24-28 day turn around. No biggy if not. Look forward to the great results.

Thanks for all the great service thus far!
KairosCounseling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Aug 2017, 08:54 AM   #3842
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order confirmed and we have commenced work already. Sure, I will have it expedited for faster delivery

Thank you for your great feedback.

Originally Posted by KairosCounseling View Post

Joe,

Thanks for all the great work previously! Just subscribed to the monthly Platinum on a site. #106322960824.. I was hoping you'd be able to get the first month a little faster than the normal 24-28 day turn around. No biggy if not. Look forward to the great results.

Thanks for all the great service thus far!

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Aug 2017, 01:54 PM   #3843
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2017
Posts: 17
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awesome! Much appreciated and look forward to great results.
KairosCounseling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Aug 2017, 07:50 PM   #3844
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Singapore
Posts: 221
Thanks: 62
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Awaiting reply for 2 days... still nothing..

Is the Skype still operational?
SolutionSecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Aug 2017, 10:37 PM   #3845
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 40
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Same question. I'm about to order, but imma wait for yousefgreat response first in this thread.
jafp1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Aug 2017, 10:44 PM   #3846
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just responded back to all messages on Skype/PM. I was on an 15 hour flight (Which was delayed for 4 hours) and I apologize for not responding back to yesterday's messages promptly!

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24th Aug 2017, 10:59 PM   #3847
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 40
Thanks: 2
Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I subscribe on High PR Link Building Silver Package. I hopefully the service will do good on my amazon aff site.
jafp1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2017, 07:43 AM   #3848
parminders30
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Joe, I had a question concerning my last campaigns promoting my website.

Out of 30 keywords I promote, most of them are ranking on top of page 1 after using your service. Good job.
But I noticed that 3 keywords are not in top 100. What could be the problem here? I know that those 3 keywords might not be very relevant to my website but I want them to rank also. I will send you those 3 keywords in email.
parminders30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Aug 2017, 01:51 PM   #3849
SEO Guru
War Room Member
 
yousefgreat's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,512
Thanks: 29
Thanked 94 Times in 80 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jafp1617 View Post

I subscribe on High PR Link Building Silver Package. I hopefully the service will do good on my amazon aff site.
Order confirmed and is currently in progress.

Originally Posted by parminders30 View Post

Joe, I had a question concerning my last campaigns promoting my website.

Out of 30 keywords I promote, most of them are ranking on top of page 1 after using your service. Good job.
But I noticed that 3 keywords are not in top 100. What could be the problem here? I know that those 3 keywords might not be very relevant to my website but I want them to rank also. I will send you those 3 keywords in email.
Thank you for posting your questions.

The reason why those 3 keywords in particular are not performing well in rankings is because your website has ZERO keyword density for them. Make sure you have these keywords within your content at least once, especially since these keywords are of less relevancy that what your website offers. Glad to see other keywords ranking in top 3!

Check out the awesome SEO Packages we offer!
yousefgreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2017, 07:33 PM   #3850
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Ask My Affiliate Manager
Posts: 121
Thanks: 53
Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: [25% EXCLUSIVE DISCOUNT] SEO Packages | Guest Posts | EDU Links & More [DOMINATING SINCE 2008]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Joe,

Could you please resend the list of keywords you are targeting? I think some are not buyer keywords so I want to get rid of them for the upcoming month. Thanks :-)

"I don't have a dream, I have a plan".

Spike Lee
karukera is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
blog commenting, dofollow, link building, serp boost, traffic boost


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:12 PM.