Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warriors For Hire (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/)
-   -   White Label Service - Wordpress Websites, Ecommerce Websites, Logo designs, Banner Designs, LPs (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/195544-white-label-service-wordpress-websites-ecommerce-websites-logo-designs-banner-designs-lps.html)

Ammar Zahar 3rd May 2010 01:21 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I'm looking for my company logo. Please PM me the detail. Thanks :)

sarkarkumar09 5th May 2010 07:38 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hi ,

Are you still providing services with discount?

I am looking for web design and logo design...

EdwardDennis 7th May 2010 03:12 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Fizik,

can you resend me your IM? Looking to chat with you

EdwardDennis 7th May 2010 02:27 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hi Fizik,

Do you mind reply my last email to you? Really appreciate that. Thanks

russmarsha 8th May 2010 09:55 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I have a client who needs a flash website, do you do that?

Russ

EdwardDennis 8th May 2010 04:03 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I am still waiting for your reply fizik. I REALLY appreciate if you could get back to me ASAP. Thanks

EdwardDennis 9th May 2010 02:19 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Fizik,

are you still offering this service?

sarkarkumar09 10th May 2010 03:25 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hi Mate,

I need some excellent profession looking logo for my SEO service providing site...

I need the logo very professional and attractive

Can you do the task ???

jake244 12th May 2010 09:59 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Can you design a label for a nutrional supplement?... If you can how much would it cost?.... Email me at jake2442001@yahoo.com

fizik 12th May 2010 12:10 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis (Post 2079140)
Fizik,

are you still offering this service?

Yes, we are still offering the service :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sarkarkumar09 (Post 2080908)
Hi Mate,

I need some excellent profession looking logo for my SEO service providing site...

I need the logo very professional and attractive

Can you do the task ???

Yes, we can do the task. PM me the LOGO details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jake244 (Post 2090517)
Can you design a label for a nutrional supplement?... If you can how much would it cost?.... Email me at jake2442001@yahoo.com

Email has been sent :)

market 12th May 2010 01:08 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I just sent you an email at the gmail account. If by chance you did not receive please reply here and I can send again.

I am looking for someone to do logo work. It seems that you have nothing but great comments. I am looking forward to having you work on our project.

EdwardDennis 12th May 2010 08:28 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Fizik,

I've sent you an email. Do you mind take a look at it? Thanks

EdwardDennis 12th May 2010 09:02 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Fizik,

My email is edward.dennis99@yahoo.com

Dont have enough post to reply your PM.

reelgraphics 13th May 2010 03:46 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hi pls drop me a PM with updated quotes and availability haven't got enough post to send a pm of details.

fizik 13th May 2010 08:14 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
http://i44.tinypic.com/2u77kvl.jpg

msjworld 13th May 2010 09:17 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Fizik,
I need a business logo designed what do you need to get started?

Mark
Thanks

fizik 14th May 2010 02:35 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I have sent you the PM regarding the order details.

Awaiting for the reply.

Quote:

Originally Posted by msjworld (Post 2096790)
Fizik,
I need a business logo designed what do you need to get started?

Mark
Thanks


fizik 14th May 2010 02:47 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Latest Characters :

http://i41.tinypic.com/11hvvvo.jpg

enwereuzo 15th May 2010 05:31 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
i have sent you a Pm

fizik 15th May 2010 07:51 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I have replied to your PM :) so let me know whether you're interested or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by enwereuzo (Post 2101743)
i have sent you a Pm


BWM 16th May 2010 04:15 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
how come that non of the websites do not have any of the designed logos?

Tim Schultz 16th May 2010 08:47 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I have a website and blog done 95%. I need your help with the final 5 to 10%.
graphic design. Can you help me?

Email me at :
theaveragejoeonline@yahoo.com

I'll give you the sites to check out.

I really need your help.

Tim

fizik 17th May 2010 03:14 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BWM (Post 2104748)
how come that non of the websites do not have any of the designed logos?

I really don't know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tim Schultz (Post 2107078)
I have a website and blog done 95%. I need your help with the final 5 to 10%.
graphic design. Can you help me?

Email me at :
theaveragejoeonline@yahoo.com

I'll give you the sites to check out.

I really need your help.

Tim

Email has been sent. :) Reply me ASAP.

Arcana Media 17th May 2010 10:26 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Review: Fizik designed up a great logo for one of my new/forthcoming websites.

He provided two variations of a design that also featured a custom graphic. Currently I'm deciding whether I'll include that graphic on the website's masthead along with the lettering, or separate it from the lettering and use it as a logo/character to represent the site in other formats (ie on stationary, t-shirts, video, etc), but either way it'll definitely be used.

Fizik charges the same price as a well known logo creation company I hired a few years ago for a couple of projects. One of their 'logos' I did end up using, but the other I did not. And neither was as good as the one Fizik created, imo.

I will be using his services for another new/redesign project coming up, as well as for future design needs that may present themselves.

Recommended!

skygod 17th May 2010 02:52 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hi fizik,

Can you send me an email at: skygodmega@gmail.com

I want to use your valid xhtml and CSS service.

Can't PM so;< I would like to start the project as soon as possible. Thanks.

fizik 17th May 2010 10:00 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Arcana Media (Post 2109204)
Review: Fizik designed up a great logo for one of my new/forthcoming websites.

He provided two variations of a design that also featured a custom graphic. Currently I'm deciding whether I'll include that graphic on the website's masthead along with the lettering, or separate it from the lettering and use it as a logo/character to represent the site in other formats (ie on stationary, t-shirts, video, etc), but either way it'll definitely be used.

Fizik charges the same price as a well known logo creation company I hired a few years ago for a couple of projects. One of their 'logos' I did end up using, but the other I did not. And neither was as good as the one Fizik created, imo.

I will be using his services for another new/redesign project coming up, as well as for future design needs that may present themselves.

Recommended!

Thank you for an awesome review :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by skygod (Post 2110154)
Hi fizik,

Can you send me an email at: skygodmega@gmail.com

I want to use your valid xhtml and CSS service.

Can't PM so;< I would like to start the project as soon as possible. Thanks.

Invitation has been sent :)

Mary Mcneice 18th May 2010 01:07 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Can you email me mmcneice@gmail.com as I need ten pages wb done.

Sorry can't PM as I don't have enough post yet .

Thanks.

Ziki De Naim 18th May 2010 08:08 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hi Fizik,

Just checking if you've got my PM.

Thanks,
Ziki

Jefry Zain 19th May 2010 11:17 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hi Fizik

I like the logos you design.

But can you tell me more about 'mascot logo' design? What's the difference between it and logo?

EdwardDennis 20th May 2010 06:33 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Just want to drop a review for this dude, cos he really deserved it. Although it took longer than it was supposed to be (and it was because of technical problem) plus I wanted to change things up a bit, but at the end of the day, the end result was great considering he hasn't done anything like my project before. The design was right on the money, just like I wanted. I was asking too much changes, but he did not make any objections whatsoever. Great guy, great designer! HIGHLY recommended!!

fizik 21st May 2010 08:45 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by EdwardDennis (Post 2120232)
Just want to drop a review for this dude, cos he really deserved it. Although it took longer than it was supposed to be (and it was because of technical problem) plus I wanted to change things up a bit, but at the end of the day, the end result was great considering he hasn't done anything like my project before. The design was right on the money, just like I wanted. I was asking too much changes, but he did not make any objections whatsoever. Great guy, great designer! HIGHLY recommended!!

Thank you for an awesome and super fast payment :) I'm almost done with your second order.

adrianm 26th May 2010 10:12 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I just added you to skype

if you still have review pricing available i am interested in 1 wordpress design

Structured Mindz 26th May 2010 11:09 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I have a publishing and media distributin website that needs to look better than what it does. Do you do websites for publishing and media dist., if so please send me a message, with a sample site if you have one..

fizik 26th May 2010 08:41 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by adrianm (Post 2143743)
I just added you to skype

if you still have review pricing available i am interested in 1 wordpress design

Sorry, now I don't have any review copy to offer :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by Structured Mindz (Post 2143988)
I have a publishing and media distributin website that needs to look better than what it does. Do you do websites for publishing and media dist., if so please send me a message, with a sample site if you have one..

I'll shoot you a PM soon.

JasonZBell 26th May 2010 10:01 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I rarely post on WF, but after working with Fizik and his team wonderful team of creative folks, I feel obligated to get the word out about their skills and professionalism.

I got in touch with Fizik a little over a week ago with a vague idea for a website design I wanted created in the computer software niche. I supplied him with just a few pieces of information and said, "Have at it!"

- I told him I needed some sort of header logo created that would also capture the site name
- I supplied him with a couple live websites that I thought some elements could be pulled from for my site.
- I have him a few specific layout and color requirements

To most, this may be veru little information for him to work with, but in just a few days time, I received an email back from Fizik saying the site is pretty much done! 2-3 days and I was nearly in business. The first logo he came back to me with was perfect and it's the logo I am using on the site. It's creatively incorporates the site name into the logo and I think it looks sharp.

The two sites that I showed him for inspiration definitely gave some conceptual help, but nearly all the design is unique to these 2 sites or any others for that matter.

The color layout for various functions of the site turned out perfect the first pass around.

I have only had to ask for a couple extremely small modifications to the site. Not because of their errors, but rather because I changed my mind on a couple things during this project.

Check out their new, simplistic website that show some of their recent work. Then shoot them and email and get a deal in the works with Fizik and his team. They are a great group of experienced designers and can handle just about any challenge you sent to them.

I have 2 more projects I am now working with Fizik on because I'm so happy with this first time result.

Keep up the great work, Fizik!
-Jason

DaveMassingham 27th May 2010 08:10 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Awesome! Fantastic! Great Design! I could not see this image inside of my own mind. I had an idea of what I wanted it to look like, but Fizik took his creativity to the project and blew me away with the result. Will come back to you for more logo's and image creation.

Thank You

thinkweb 27th May 2010 03:26 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hey fizik, I need to have a postcard designed, please pm me about next steps.. Looking forward to getting going after reading all the great warrior feedback..

-Roland

Davmac40 27th May 2010 06:26 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hi,
I need a logo that can be used as both header and footer, can I PM the details to you?

Regards,
Davmac

Davmac40 27th May 2010 07:30 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Please send me details - PayPal email - I wish to have a logo made.

Davmac

SmartyD 27th May 2010 08:05 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I have a wp blog but i want to make it better and add a forum. I also want a nice website for another can I get a price for that please pm me. Thank you

fizik 28th May 2010 12:10 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonZBell (Post 2146395)
I rarely post on WF, but after working with Fizik and his team wonderful team of creative folks, I feel obligated to get the word out about their skills and professionalism.

I got in touch with Fizik a little over a week ago with a vague idea for a website design I wanted created in the computer software niche. I supplied him with just a few pieces of information and said, "Have at it!"

- I told him I needed some sort of header logo created that would also capture the site name
- I supplied him with a couple live websites that I thought some elements could be pulled from for my site.
- I have him a few specific layout and color requirements

To most, this may be veru little information for him to work with, but in just a few days time, I received an email back from Fizik saying the site is pretty much done! 2-3 days and I was nearly in business. The first logo he came back to me with was perfect and it's the logo I am using on the site. It's creatively incorporates the site name into the logo and I think it looks sharp.

The two sites that I showed him for inspiration definitely gave some conceptual help, but nearly all the design is unique to these 2 sites or any others for that matter.

The color layout for various functions of the site turned out perfect the first pass around.

I have only had to ask for a couple extremely small modifications to the site. Not because of their errors, but rather because I changed my mind on a couple things during this project.

Check out their new, simplistic website that show some of their recent work. Then shoot them and email and get a deal in the works with Fizik and his team. They are a great group of experienced designers and can handle just about any challenge you sent to them.

I have 2 more projects I am now working with Fizik on because I'm so happy with this first time result.

Keep up the great work, Fizik!
-Jason

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaveMassingham.com (Post 2147952)
Awesome! Fantastic! Great Design! I could not see this image inside of my own mind. I had an idea of what I wanted it to look like, but Fizik took his creativity to the project and blew me away with the result. Will come back to you for more logo's and image creation.

Thank You

Thank you for an super sexy review :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by thinkweb (Post 2149500)
Hey fizik, I need to have a postcard designed, please pm me about next steps.. Looking forward to getting going after reading all the great warrior feedback..

-Roland

PM has been sent :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davmac40 (Post 2149964)
Hi,
I need a logo that can be used as both header and footer, can I PM the details to you?

Regards,
Davmac

Quote:

Originally Posted by Davmac40 (Post 2150137)
Please send me details - PayPal email - I wish to have a logo made.

Davmac

PM has been sent. Send me the complete details about your LOGO.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SmartyD (Post 2150239)
I have a wp blog but i want to make it better and add a forum. I also want a nice website for another can I get a price for that please pm me. Thank you

Yes, we can discuss your project over a chat :) I have sent you all my IMs. Add me there.

samzee 28th May 2010 12:05 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hi fizik,

I need a logo done for my antiques site for $25. Please PM me on how to make payment and for me to provide you with all the necessary info.

Thanks
Samuel

czeof 28th May 2010 09:10 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
How much for landing page

fizik 29th May 2010 04:42 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by samzee (Post 2152798)
Hi fizik,

I need a logo done for my antiques site for $25. Please PM me on how to make payment and for me to provide you with all the necessary info.

Thanks
Samuel

Thank you for the fast payment :) You will get the logo within 3-4 days including weekend. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by czeof (Post 2154441)
How much for landing page

It would depend upon the quality of LP. Send me the reference of a landing page and then I will send you the quote.

Web Seo Group 30th May 2010 02:43 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I am interested to get 2 web designs.Please pm me.

fizik 30th May 2010 03:27 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Web Seo Group (Post 2158416)
I am interested to get 2 web designs.Please pm me.


ADD me here :

Gmail : fizik dot content at gmail dot com

Skype : techno dot roller

Aim : techno dot roller at gmail dot com

MSN : techno dot roller at hotmail dot com


d0rhk 30th May 2010 07:34 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
I just got my finished logo from fizik and it's amazing!

He gave me the first logo but I didnt like 1 aspect of it, and he didnt freak out or anything, he asked me how it could be changed. So I gave my input and then the next day he came back to me with a PERFECT logo for my company!

I am very pleased with the quality of work that he has provided, especially for $25... it's so inexpensive.

Thanks so much for the great logo, I will be using your services again when I need another logo/design!

Alex

fizik 30th May 2010 07:39 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by d0rhk (Post 2158850)
I just got my finished logo from fizik and it's amazing!

He gave me the first logo but I didnt like 1 aspect of it, and he didnt freak out or anything, he asked me how it could be changed. So I gave my input and then the next day he came back to me with a PERFECT logo for my company!


I am very pleased with the quality of work that he has provided, especially for $25... it's so inexpensive.


Thanks so much for the great logo, I will be using your services again when I need another logo/design!


Alex

Awesome review :) Thank you for the review and speedy payment :)

Tony Fox 30th May 2010 03:47 PM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
Hi fizik I paid you three days ago and I haven't heard from you since and you haven't replied to my PM.

Just like to get into contact with you making sure your still alive.

Thanks
Tony

fizik 31st May 2010 12:13 AM

Re: Sexy and Awesome Designing Service - Logo / Banners / Web designs / Illustrations
 
http://i50.tinypic.com/14wg8wk.jpg


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:07 AM.