Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 07:03 AM   #51
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chackett View Post

No problem. I clicked the "Buy Now" button at the very bottom of the original post. I intended to purchase the combo deal, hopefully that's what I actually did.

You are probably having trouble locating my order because the email address of the PayPal account I made the payment from is very different The email address you will see the order from is sandra@cureyoururi.com

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Chris,

Got it thanks. The order is in the system now and we will start on it straight away. I was about to send the PM but I won't now as you replied so quickly!

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 07:46 AM   #52
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: us
Posts: 131
Thanks: 32
Thanked 44 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello sledge,

I was wondering if you would be open to the idea of me sending you all of my seo work.

Personally I just am not good at doing the seo stuff, but I would still like to offer it as a service.

If you get a chance to think about it for a moment, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a return message with your answer.

Thanks

**Learn how to profit from mobile marketing and web 3.0 marketing in under 2 hours
Click Here Now http://sixfiguresuccesssecrets.com/h...under-2-hours/
thedealmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 07:48 AM   #53
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by thedealmaker View Post

Hello sledge,

I was wondering if you would be open to the idea of me sending you all of my seo work.

Personally I just am not good at doing the seo stuff, but I would still like to offer it as a service.

If you get a chance to think about it for a moment, I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a return message with your answer.

Thanks
Hi,

Sent you a PM

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 08:12 AM   #54
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 40
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

just placed a combo pack order.....
pratapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 08:32 AM   #55
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by pratapa View Post

just placed a combo pack order.....
Hi Praveen,

Yes I have just received it many thanks for your business.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 09:33 AM   #56
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Adsman68's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Leicester, UK
Posts: 309
Thanks: 10
Thanked 24 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Graham.

Just sent over an order for Senuke service

Transaction ID: 54129986HS4922824
Best, Adam
Adsman68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 09:43 AM   #57
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Adsman68 View Post

Hi Graham.

Just sent over an order for Senuke service

Transaction ID: 54129986HS4922824
Best, Adam
Hi Adam,

Got it. Many thanks for your business.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 10:14 AM   #58
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
rimam1's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Chicago
Posts: 534
Thanks: 162
Thanked 155 Times in 56 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Interesting service... Any testimonials?

rimam1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 10:23 AM   #59
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by rimam1 View Post

Interesting service... Any testimonials?
Hi,

There are some reviews in the first post and throughout the thread.

Thanks for your interest

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 01:25 PM   #60
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

OK Guys,

Thanks to all those that have ordered. After the weekend the prices will go up so get in while you can. It's 3.30am here so I am off for some sleep. I will answer any questions tomorrow.

Thanks
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 01:31 PM   #61
HyperActive Warrior
 
link82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: San Diego
Posts: 259
Thanks: 146
Thanked 64 Times in 35 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

sledge-looks like a great combo. I'd love to try but unfortunately, it's going to be 5 days until my Paypal account sees some money

If it stays around $79 by next Wednesday, I'd love to order. Until then, wanna see some reviews from other warriors
link82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Sep 2011, 07:12 PM   #62
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Graham,

I just placed an order for the package.
ID# 5122-2212-0747-8854

Thanks,

Tanner
info@BuckhornPM.com
BuckhornPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 12:40 AM   #63
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by link82 View Post

sledge-looks like a great combo. I'd love to try but unfortunately, it's going to be 5 days until my Paypal account sees some money

If it stays around $79 by next Wednesday, I'd love to order. Until then, wanna see some reviews from other warriors
Hi,

Many thanks for your interest. If you PM me when you have the funds available I will give you a link to the review price of $55 as on Monday the price will go up. It is unlikely that there will be many reviews for the Combo service by Wednesday as they take 3-4 weeks to deliver and although there were a few orders for this yesterday it will not be enough time to see results.

Please keep in touch.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Sep 2011, 12:42 AM   #64
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BuckhornPM View Post

Hi Graham,

I just placed an order for the package.
ID# 5122-2212-0747-8854

Thanks,

Tanner
info@BuckhornPM.com
Hi Tanner,

Many thanks for your business. I have sent you an email as I have not received your requirements for this order.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 03:10 AM   #65
VIP Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: United Kingdom.
Posts: 1,696
Thanks: 625
Thanked 611 Times in 267 Posts
Blog Entries: 6
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey,

I tested out this service on 2 of my sites and noticed gains within a few days in the SERPs. Quick service, great contact, and will be using again!

Recommended!

GoGetta
GoGetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 03:38 AM   #66
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jamie,

Fantastic news. Really pleased that it worked for you.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 05:33 AM   #67
VREE Builder
War Room Member
 
TyErickson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 215
Thanks: 4
Thanked 130 Times in 45 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just wanted to post a quick review here...I am an SEO guy myself and I view these offers with some skepticism, preferring to think that only I can do the work properly

I was very surprised with both the customer service and the results. The communication with Graham was awesome - I always knew what was going on and was not left wondering what was happening.

The results? A new page on an established site went from nowhere to bottom of page 1 in 2 weeks. I have every reason to expect that it will climb further as Google finds more of the links that were built.

I couldn't be more pleased with the service. I should also note that I actually paid for the work done - this is not a review copy (and therefore not skewed).

Great work Graham.

Ty.

TyErickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 07:50 AM   #68
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TyErickson View Post

Just wanted to post a quick review here...I am an SEO guy myself and I view these offers with some skepticism, preferring to think that only I can do the work properly

I was very surprised with both the customer service and the results. The communication with Graham was awesome - I always knew what was going on and was not left wondering what was happening.

The results? A new page on an established site went from nowhere to bottom of page 1 in 2 weeks. I have every reason to expect that it will climb further as Google finds more of the links that were built.

I couldn't be more pleased with the service. I should also note that I actually paid for the work done - this is not a review copy (and therefore not skewed).

Great work Graham.

Ty.
Hi Ty,

That's awesome Ty. I am so glad that your site has reached page one of Google in such a short period of time.

Many thanks for using my services.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 10:32 AM   #69
Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Gavin Abeyratne's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Australia
Posts: 500
Thanks: 100
Thanked 581 Times in 105 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Graham is an absolute pleasure to deal with, world class customer service and support. He kept me updated the whole way through the campaign, which was executed very well.

As for results, I chose a ridiculously competitive keyword and saw some movement within a short period of time which is very encouraging.

I expect to see even more movement as time passes, and am very pleased with the service so far.

Would highly recommend doing business with Graham!

Gavin
Gavin Abeyratne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 10:52 AM   #70
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by daedalus1 View Post

Graham is an absolute pleasure to deal with, world class customer service and support. He kept me updated the whole way through the campaign, which was executed very well.

As for results, I chose a ridiculously competitive keyword and saw some movement within a short period of time which is very encouraging.

I expect to see even more movement as time passes, and am very pleased with the service so far.

Would highly recommend doing business with Graham!

Gavin
Hi Gavin,

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure dealing with you too.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 10:59 AM   #71
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: England
Posts: 280
Thanks: 49
Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Looks awesome!

A decent service with a reasonable price! Something i've been looking for for a while i must say
blend is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 11:12 AM   #72
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by blend View Post

Looks awesome!

A decent service with a reasonable price! Something i've been looking for for a while i must say
Hi,

Thanks for the comment we pride ourselves on the good service and the results that we achieve for people. The Combo service is awesome! If you are interested get in now before the prices go up!

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 01:44 PM   #73
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks to all that have ordered. I will be back in the morning to answer any questions as it's pretty late here.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 03:07 PM   #74
Active Warrior
 
plato123's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 82
Thanks: 4
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Graham

Just purchased your SENuke service. What a deal! Looking forward to some results on a very stubborn site!

Thanks!

Kirk
Transaction ID: 7JX75898AF651140L
plato123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2011, 11:34 PM   #75
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by plato123 View Post

Hello Graham

Just purchased your SENuke service. What a deal! Looking forward to some results on a very stubborn site!

Thanks!

Kirk
Transaction ID: 7JX75898AF651140L
Hi Kirk,

Many thanks for your business. Let's get that site moving!

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 01:27 AM   #76
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 242
Thanks: 18
Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

HI Graham:

Just to let you know that I've just did 3 payments for 3 PAD Submissions. Below are the paypal transactions ID:

2L8320408E036932T
3LA152302N2154340
06E62675YB880310C

Please, let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you

Julio
Trendhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 01:36 AM   #77
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Trendhunter View Post

HI Graham:

Just to let you know that I've just did 3 payments for 3 PAD Submissions. Below are the paypal transactions ID:

2L8320408E036932T
3LA152302N2154340
06E62675YB880310C

Please, let me know if you need anything else.

Thank you

Julio
Hi Julio,

I have your orders. Many thanks for your business.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 07:42 AM   #78
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I just ordered the combo.
thanks!
Nani
zoooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 08:00 AM   #79
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by zoooz View Post

I just ordered the combo.
thanks!
Nani
Hi Nani,

Git your order. Thanks very much for your business.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Sep 2011, 01:11 PM   #80
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent UK
Posts: 655
Thanks: 62
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

SEO Services That Work......

I want to quantify that from my own experience with Graham and his service.

As you can see from the thread I ordered a service for one of my best sites on the 5th August, one to cement its position in g and two to hopefully push it up the serps as it is quite a competitive couple of keywords I'm targeting.

I've used many services on here... some good, a couple great, a few bad and some just down right scams (I'm still in that learning stage and occasionally get caught out by a good sales patter!)!!

So I paid my money and from the outset the comms were great, Graham was very friendly, answered all my questions set my expectations. Great sit back and wait for the positive results.

Next comms were to let me know the work was done, over delivered also bonus! Bring on those results!

D'oh google dance... still to be expected seen it many times before but hey whats a couple of days, bring on those results!


2 weeks passed... site nowhere to be seen aaarrrgghhh!! Have I been duped again.... soon find out... Pm'd Graham, whats going to be the response:
  • Ignored
  • Fobbed off
  • SEO is unpredictable what can I say
  • Disappeared off the face of the earth with a string of unhappy campers in the same boat as me
Within no time at all Graham responded, no patter, he'll look into and get sorted.

Couple more pm's from me expressing concern, panic yadda yadda over the next few days as there still was no improvement. Again Graham was a total professional and let me know that he had never left a customer in the lerch and didn't intend starting now. He offered up a couple of pieces of work that he wanted to try with my site at his expense to kick start my serps improvement. What did I have to lose, my site was nowhere to be seen.

Couple more pm's and reassurance from Graham (without getting frustrated with me asking when when when!) that he was continuing to build links, install some software on my server and will get back my site!

Well today I got a great email.... Steve you are back in business!! I checked and WOW!! Not only was I back in business but the keywords Graham targeted were at the highest position they'd ever been!! To boot a number of secondary keywords have lept forward too!!

Graham is without doubt the best Warrior I have dealt with since joining. Thats not to the detriment of all the other good Warriors but he really did care about his service, his reputation and above all the customer service he was giving me!

A credit to this forum and a certainly an expert in what he knows and carries out with regards to SEO.

Thanks Graham, for all your hard work, the results and putting up with me.

Oh and SEO Services That Work..... you better believe it!

PS... I've got another site UK based and targeted that I would like your advice on the best way forward. Let me know when you are ready by pm and I'll let you have the details.

sharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2011, 01:07 AM   #81
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sharger View Post

SEO Services That Work......

I want to quantify that from my own experience with Graham and his service.

As you can see from the thread I ordered a service for one of my best sites on the 5th August, one to cement its position in g and two to hopefully push it up the serps as it is quite a competitive couple of keywords I'm targeting.

I've used many services on here... some good, a couple great, a few bad and some just down right scams (I'm still in that learning stage and occasionally get caught out by a good sales patter!)!!

So I paid my money and from the outset the comms were great, Graham was very friendly, answered all my questions set my expectations. Great sit back and wait for the positive results.

Next comms were to let me know the work was done, over delivered also bonus! Bring on those results!

D'oh google dance... still to be expected seen it many times before but hey whats a couple of days, bring on those results!


2 weeks passed... site nowhere to be seen aaarrrgghhh!! Have I been duped again.... soon find out... Pm'd Graham, whats going to be the response:
  • Ignored
  • Fobbed off
  • SEO is unpredictable what can I say
  • Disappeared off the face of the earth with a string of unhappy campers in the same boat as me
Within no time at all Graham responded, no patter, he'll look into and get sorted.

Couple more pm's from me expressing concern, panic yadda yadda over the next few days as there still was no improvement. Again Graham was a total professional and let me know that he had never left a customer in the lerch and didn't intend starting now. He offered up a couple of pieces of work that he wanted to try with my site at his expense to kick start my serps improvement. What did I have to lose, my site was nowhere to be seen.

Couple more pm's and reassurance from Graham (without getting frustrated with me asking when when when!) that he was continuing to build links, install some software on my server and will get back my site!

Well today I got a great email.... Steve you are back in business!! I checked and WOW!! Not only was I back in business but the keywords Graham targeted were at the highest position they'd ever been!! To boot a number of secondary keywords have lept forward too!!

Graham is without doubt the best Warrior I have dealt with since joining. Thats not to the detriment of all the other good Warriors but he really did care about his service, his reputation and above all the customer service he was giving me!

A credit to this forum and a certainly an expert in what he knows and carries out with regards to SEO.

Thanks Graham, for all your hard work, the results and putting up with me.

Oh and SEO Services That Work..... you better believe it!

PS... I've got another site UK based and targeted that I would like your advice on the best way forward. Let me know when you are ready by pm and I'll let you have the details.
Wow Steve! Thanks for the awesome review.

Just so that everybody knows, Steve ordered our Rank Buster service (which I have now withdrawn) which was delivering fantastic results before but at the time he ordered there must have been some more changes made by Google and his site dropped (some of my sites did too!). So I helped him get his site back up with the same services that you see advertised on this thread (Software Submission, Blog Network Multi, Web 2.0 Ring and SENukeX).

I am in negotiation with the Rank Buster network owners to introduce a drip feed function because I know this would be a great service for you guys. I will keep you posted.

I am totally committed to helping my customers with their SEO. It is all that I do these days.

Thanks again Steve

Sent you a PM

Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 08:03 AM   #82
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 137
Thanks: 8
Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What is the turn-around time for the combo package?
tyang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 08:13 AM   #83
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by tyang View Post

What is the turn-around time for the combo package?
Hi,

Thanks for your interest. I quote 30 days but we normally turn these around in two weeks or so. We don't do them too quickly as we do not want any penalties from Google for building links too quickly.

The Combo package has been extremely popular and people have seen some great results with it. The price is going back to the normal Warrior price of $79 tomorrow so get the last review copy at $55!

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 09:28 AM   #84
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: , , .
Posts: 618
Thanks: 84
Thanked 108 Times in 85 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Graham,

Just ordered your SENUKE service.Looking forward in working with you!

Andre
Gladiator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2011, 09:31 AM   #85
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post

Hi Graham,

Just ordered your SENUKE service.Looking forward in working with you!

Andre
Hi Andre,

I have got your order. Many thanks for your business.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 09:36 AM   #86
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Graham's service have definately exceeded my expectations! Before starting his services I was on page two for my targeted keyword and before his services were complete I was on the first page! I cannot wait to see how far I will climb once all of his marketing efforts take full effect.

Graham was highly professional during all of our interactions and he communicated quickly whenever I had any questions. I highly recommend his services. A++!

BuckhornPM is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 09:40 AM   #87
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BuckhornPM View Post

Graham's service have definately exceeded my expectations! Before starting his services I was on page two for my targeted keyword and before his services were complete I was on the first page! I cannot wait to see how far I will climb once all of his marketing efforts take full effect.

Graham was highly professional during all of our interactions and he communicated quickly whenever I had any questions. I highly recommend his services. A++!
Hi Tanner,

Many thanks for the great review. I am delighted that you have hit page one for your site.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 11:13 AM   #88
jaski6969
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 54
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Graham if I order the monthly service can I change the domain from month to month

Johnny
jaski6969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 12:46 PM   #89
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jaski6969 View Post

Graham if I order the monthly service can I change the domain from month to month

Johnny
Hi Johnny,

Yes you can no problem.

Thanks for your interest.

Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Sep 2011, 12:58 PM   #90
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Guys,

Thanks to all that have purchased. It is 3am here so off for a bit of shut eye. I will be back tomorrow to answer any questions again.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Sep 2011, 03:42 AM   #91
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

which one is better, senuke x or scrape box?
synagize is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Sep 2011, 05:12 AM   #92
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by synagize View Post

which one is better, senuke x or scrape box?
Hi,

Having used both I would say both have their good points. For ranking web pages in Google I believe SENukeX is better. I use Scrapebox for building second tier links (like with our Web 2.0 Ring service).

I hope this helps

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Sep 2011, 02:03 PM   #93
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks to all of you that have ordered. It is 4am here now so I will be back in the morning to answer any questions.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Sep 2011, 01:50 PM   #94
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Kent UK
Posts: 655
Thanks: 62
Thanked 58 Times in 58 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Graham

Thanks for advice, payment made, looking forward to a long working relationship

sharger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Sep 2011, 09:04 PM   #95
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sharger View Post

Hey Graham

Thanks for advice, payment made, looking forward to a long working relationship
Hi Steve,

Your welcome and thanks again for your business. Let's get those pages ranking high in Google!

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Sep 2011, 11:23 AM   #96
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
yesacpow's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 1,266
Thanks: 91
Thanked 424 Times in 175 Posts
Blog Entries: 7
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Graham, what is the current turn around time on the combo services?

yesacpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Sep 2011, 11:37 AM   #97
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yesacpow View Post

Hey Graham, what is the current turn around time on the combo services?
Hi,

Thanks for your interest. We quote 20 business days but we are turning these around in about 2 weeks at the moment.

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Sep 2011, 11:42 AM   #98
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
yesacpow's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Jamaica
Posts: 1,266
Thanks: 91
Thanked 424 Times in 175 Posts
Blog Entries: 7
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Great thanks for your response, going to give one of your combo orders a shot.

Originally Posted by sledge View Post

Hi,

Thanks for your interest. We quote 20 business days but we are turning these around in about 2 weeks at the moment.

Cheers
Graham

yesacpow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Sep 2011, 11:44 AM   #99
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
sledge's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2006
Location: Darkhan, Mongolia originally London UK
Posts: 635
Thanks: 114
Thanked 69 Times in 59 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by yesacpow View Post

Great thanks for your response, going to give one of your combo orders a shot.
Hi,

Thank you I really appreciate your business

Cheers
Graham

sledge is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Sep 2011, 12:01 PM   #100
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: England
Posts: 280
Thanks: 49
Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts
Default
Re: SEO Services That Actually Work? Wow What A Concept! (Video Proof Inside)
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks for the awesome report! I am very happy with the combo package you done for me and the communication was spot on!

Happy days
blend is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
backlinks, concept, google, inside, links, proof, seo, services, video, work, wow


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:00 AM.