Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 9th Nov 2012, 09:48 AM   #901
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 49
Thanks: 10
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[1867+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

did you guys changed your site to
Ranking Articles*|*Ranking Articles ?

just placed an order, and got hit with 17% VAT
ThunderC is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ThunderC For This Useful Post:
Unread 9th Nov 2012, 04:43 PM   #902
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[1867+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We just have a new domain. PM Sent.

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Nov 2012, 04:45 PM   #903
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[1867+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mason Soiza View Post

Order over 100+ articles a week, F*CKING Epic each and everytime !
Another busy week of writing!!! No complaints from me.. Keep the orders coming!!
It's always a pleasure to work with you!

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Nov 2012, 12:27 PM   #904
HyperActive Warrior
 
Sandgrown's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 324
Thanks: 6
Thanked 24 Times in 18 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[1867+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Andrew came highly recommended as a provider of Amazon Review articles by a client of mine.

I bought an article package for a couple of my new stores and I'm impressed with the results. The articles all got good grammar scores from Grammarly and all passed Copyscape. All articles tie in very nicely to my products and I'm very pleased with them.

I also bought a package of 500 word articles for another project of mine. Same result - good articles and they all they passed the important tests.

Everything was delivered in a timely fashion too. Very pleased and I'll be recommending Andrew to my list.
Sandgrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Nov 2012, 02:45 AM   #905
Active Warrior
 
bloggermum's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 38
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[1867+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, ordered on the 10th, for 10 800 Word Article, Transaction ID: ****1726WJ229092S


May i know whats the progress? Kinda on a deadline here hehe. Thanks
bloggermum is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bloggermum For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Nov 2012, 06:58 AM   #906
Warrior Member
 
lefgozerdesign's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: inside google server
Posts: 16
Thanks: 2
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[1867+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Let's start this off by saying "HOLY COW", and I can think of some other words that are more descriptive on how I'm feeling right now, but lets keep it clean, shall we.

You guys are phenomenal, do you have the Cyberdyne System AI's working for you, or is this the work of human beings.

I've never in my life got my order that fast before and at such High Quality, and reasonable price. Your articles are fantastic, and your service Superman couldn't touch as far as speed goes.

I placed this order on Saturday if I remember correctly, and was expecting my first article to show in my inbox the following Wednesday at the earliest, but here comes Monday and BAM! All Five?!
I thought I liked the last article writing service I had, but you guys Take the Cake & The Ice Cream. I'm moving all of my business to your site for articles from here on out.

Many, Many, Many, Many Thanks and keep up the great work.
lefgozerdesign is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lefgozerdesign For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Nov 2012, 07:48 AM   #907
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[1867+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well written article Delivered Promptly Thank you for a very Professional job! I will definitely use your services. thank you Andrew
googlekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to googlekiller For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Nov 2012, 01:32 PM   #908
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I would like to formally inform you that ArticleWritingEtc.com has transferred to a new domain:

Ranking-Articles.com


This is done for a better cause, which is to serve our customers with quality and
"ranking contents"

Visit
Ranking ArticlesNO-|NO-Ranking Articles now and let's start making business once again!

Thanks for patronizing our article writing service and continuous support.



SPECIAL OFFER:


5% discount on all orders!

(This offer is valid for the next 24 hours and is redeemable with coupon code RANKINGARTICLES at the checkout)

>>>ORDER NOW!!!<<<


Regards,

Andrew.


Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Nov 2012, 11:43 PM   #909
"the IM newbie"
War Room Member
 
erickz's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: singapore
Posts: 323
Thanks: 32
Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Well, I have to drop by here to say something too. I have bought from many of the content providers here on WF, and I have to admit that some of the providers here just don't pass the mark. But the quality of the articles from Andrew are good enough even for your money site, so this is really value for money. Keep up the good work.
erickz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Nov 2012, 03:36 AM   #910
Active Warrior
 
playerrich33's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Chicago
Posts: 36
Thanks: 2
Thanked 23 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi do you write ebook, I would like to know if you write mystery type article that I could use for an ebook??
Would like to know.
talk soon
playerrich33 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to playerrich33 For This Useful Post:
Unread 17th Nov 2012, 04:32 PM   #911
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hallo Andrew,

I just order 3 articles 800words
My transaction ID is: 50C15386XC295993D
Blank0 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blank0 For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Nov 2012, 10:03 AM   #912
Active Warrior
 
Raybman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: California
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

First time order placed, trans# 73L727878B186490H

Look forward to reading my articles.

Ray
Raybman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Raybman For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Nov 2012, 10:15 AM   #913
Active Warrior
 
Raybman's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: California
Posts: 24
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What is the iCount email about?

Received the email after placing my order.

R
Raybman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Raybman For This Useful Post:
Unread 19th Nov 2012, 06:19 PM   #914
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by playerrich33 View Post

Hi do you write ebook, I would like to know if you write mystery type article that I could use for an ebook??
Would like to know.
talk soon
Please send me a sample of what you need

Originally Posted by Raybman View Post

Hello,

First time order placed, trans# 73L727878B186490H

Look forward to reading my articles.

Ray
Thank you! Icount is just an invoice system,,,
Anyway, your order is in progress...

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Nov 2012, 06:20 PM   #915
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Blank0 View Post

hallo Andrew,

I just order 3 articles 800words
My transaction ID is: 50C15386XC295993D
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Sandgrown View Post

Andrew came highly recommended as a provider of Amazon Review articles by a client of mine.

I bought an article package for a couple of my new stores and I'm impressed with the results. The articles all got good grammar scores from Grammarly and all passed Copyscape. All articles tie in very nicely to my products and I'm very pleased with them.

I also bought a package of 500 word articles for another project of mine. Same result - good articles and they all they passed the important tests.

Everything was delivered in a timely fashion too. Very pleased and I'll be recommending Andrew to my list.
Thank you! It's always a pleasure to work with you!

Originally Posted by bloggermum View Post

Hi, ordered on the 10th, for 10 800 Word Article, Transaction ID: ****1726WJ229092S


May i know whats the progress? Kinda on a deadline here hehe. Thanks
Done! Check your email!

Originally Posted by lefgozerdesign View Post

Let's start this off by saying "HOLY COW", and I can think of some other words that are more descriptive on how I'm feeling right now, but lets keep it clean, shall we.

You guys are phenomenal, do you have the Cyberdyne System AI's working for you, or is this the work of human beings.

I've never in my life got my order that fast before and at such High Quality, and reasonable price. Your articles are fantastic, and your service Superman couldn't touch as far as speed goes.

I placed this order on Saturday if I remember correctly, and was expecting my first article to show in my inbox the following Wednesday at the earliest, but here comes Monday and BAM! All Five?!
I thought I liked the last article writing service I had, but you guys Take the Cake & The Ice Cream. I'm moving all of my business to your site for articles from here on out.

Many, Many, Many, Many Thanks and keep up the great work.
WoW! That's a great feedback! Thank you for that!

Originally Posted by googlekiller View Post

Well written article Delivered Promptly Thank you for a very Professional job! I will definitely use your services. thank you Andrew
Thank you! I appreciate it!

Originally Posted by iMerickz View Post

Well, I have to drop by here to say something too. I have bought from many of the content providers here on WF, and I have to admit that some of the providers here just don't pass the mark. But the quality of the articles from Andrew are good enough even for your money site, so this is really value for money. Keep up the good work.
I appreciate that!
Thanks for being such a great customer!

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Nov 2012, 11:23 PM   #916
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
panda23's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Miami
Posts: 86
Thanks: 19
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order page not working. You just lost a customer.
panda23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to panda23 For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Nov 2012, 04:17 AM   #917
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by panda23 View Post

Order page not working. You just lost a customer.
It's working fine here...
You can contact Admin@Ranking-Articles.com and we will do it manually

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Nov 2012, 05:26 AM   #918
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
aldira's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 232
Thanks: 13
Thanked 95 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Andrew

can you also for clickbank review articles ?

aldira is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aldira For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Nov 2012, 07:13 AM   #919
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by aldira View Post

Andrew

can you also for clickbank review articles ?
Yes, we can do that!
You can check our Clickbank reviews samples:
Samples - Ranking Articles

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Nov 2012, 03:35 AM   #920
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Write an article for the test
Transaction ID: 68E82922B1867074T
CrazyDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Nov 2012, 05:24 AM   #921
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
aldira's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 232
Thanks: 13
Thanked 95 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Andrew Schoon View Post

Yes, we can do that!
You can check our Clickbank reviews samples:
Samples - Ranking Articles
Thanks Andrew

will place order soon ..

cheers

aldira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Nov 2012, 12:09 PM   #922
PR Apex
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Cali
Posts: 280
Thanks: 26
Thanked 84 Times in 63 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Andrew, can you accept my skype request when you get a chance? Have a couple questions about the Amazon reviews. Thanks.

"Money grows on the tree of persistence"
Ethan F. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Ethan F. For This Useful Post:
Unread 1st Dec 2012, 02:41 AM   #923
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Ethan F. View Post

Andrew, can you accept my skype request when you get a chance? Have a couple questions about the Amazon reviews. Thanks.
What's your Skype id?

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2012, 03:48 AM   #924
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 34
Thanks: 6
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you do book reviews Andrew? And can I get a sample review?

Musique is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Dec 2012, 07:01 AM   #925
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
lalitbansal004's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Internet
Posts: 416
Thanks: 17
Thanked 42 Times in 36 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered 3 Articles..

Thanks.
Lalit

lalitbansal004 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lalitbansal004 For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Dec 2012, 03:45 PM   #926
No Theories, No Hype.
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 577
Thanks: 69
Thanked 93 Times in 72 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

placed another order.

Just here to see the shenanigans.
redcell1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redcell1 For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Dec 2012, 07:41 PM   #927
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
ellia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 27
Thanks: 8
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there,

Just placed my first order for 10 articles on Trans ID 91961158JN855932T. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Best,
El
ellia is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ellia For This Useful Post:
Unread 5th Dec 2012, 09:18 AM   #928
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Musique View Post

Do you do book reviews Andrew? And can I get a sample review?
Yes. We can write book reviews.
Please send me a PM with your sample requirements

Originally Posted by lalitbansal004 View Post

Ordered 3 Articles..

Thanks.
Lalit
Thank you!
It's in progress.

Originally Posted by redcell1 View Post

placed another order.
That's Great!!!

Originally Posted by ellia View Post

Hi there,

Just placed my first order for 10 articles on Trans ID 91961158JN855932T. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Best,
El
Thank you El!
What is your order number?

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2012, 07:08 PM   #929
Make Ideas Real
 
sodawarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Typically, what's the TAT of 20 (500 word) articles? Here is my order number -- 3441_20121210_1_ARTICLES via paypal transaction id - 5PC2468754066121W
sodawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sodawarrior For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Dec 2012, 02:52 AM   #930
Build Financial Freedom
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Denmark
Posts: 294
Thanks: 355
Thanked 67 Times in 57 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Excellent amazon review articles. Highly recommended service.

800 words, 3/4 days of delivery, no spell issues, good price, passed copyscape.

Lasse
LasseKohau is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LasseKohau For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Dec 2012, 08:29 AM   #931
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sodawarrior View Post

Typically, what's the TAT of 20 (500 word) articles? Here is my order number -- 3441_20121210_1_ARTICLES via paypal transaction id - 5PC2468754066121W
Thanks.
We usually deliver the articles within five days

Originally Posted by LasseKohau View Post

Excellent amazon review articles. Highly recommended service.

800 words, 3/4 days of delivery, no spell issues, good price, passed copyscape.

Lasse
Thank you for the feedback Lasse!
I appreciate it!

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2012, 11:51 AM   #932
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: California - currently
Posts: 52
Thanks: 7
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered 5 articles as a test.
I'm very satisfied with what has been delivered (and fast)!

To me this is THE content provider of choice! Get him on board if you need quality content at affordable rates.

PeterSparks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PeterSparks For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Dec 2012, 11:53 AM   #933
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: California - currently
Posts: 52
Thanks: 7
Thanked 14 Times in 14 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Double post - shame on me!

PeterSparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Dec 2012, 03:54 PM   #934
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by PeterSparks View Post

Ordered 5 articles as a test.
I'm very satisfied with what has been delivered (and fast)!

To me this is THE content provider of choice! Get him on board if you need quality content at affordable rates.
Thank you!
I appreciate it.

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2012, 02:44 AM   #935
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent you a skype request, accept it when free.. need a lot of content for my upcoming website
Catherin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Catherin For This Useful Post:
Unread 11th Dec 2012, 09:20 AM   #936
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Catherin View Post

Sent you a skype request, accept it when free.. need a lot of content for my upcoming website
I am online now

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2012, 07:03 PM   #937
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: ★Traveling Around The World With My 5 Kids★
Posts: 17
Thanks: 17
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Order Placed, again.
I have been ordering from Andrew for awhile now, and every time I am blown away by the quality of my articles. You can tell a lot of research and though went into them. Keep up the good work. You have a customer for life!!
Super Daddy Carter is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Super Daddy Carter For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Dec 2012, 01:38 PM   #938
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got to say, my third order from them was last Thursday and delivered last night. The first order was in September, instantly ranked that site to #1 on google where it has stayed with 350 visitors a day average last month. I registered that site in Sept. and it generated $45 in Amazon commissions last month and $42 in adsense revenue with really only that original 800 word article. Good job Andrew, uploading the 3 articles delivered last night now.
Vensik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vensik For This Useful Post:
Unread 14th Dec 2012, 04:13 PM   #939
Online
War Room Member
 
TheProgrammer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: <?php
Posts: 2,040
Thanks: 460
Thanked 260 Times in 225 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Andrew,

Email has been sent to you with required detail. Please check it.

Thank you

TheProgrammer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheProgrammer For This Useful Post:
Unread 16th Dec 2012, 10:06 AM   #940
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by TheProgrammer View Post

Hi Andrew,

Email has been sent to you with required detail. Please check it.

Thank you
Replied
Please check your inbox.

Originally Posted by Vensik View Post

Got to say, my third order from them was last Thursday and delivered last night. The first order was in September, instantly ranked that site to #1 on google where it has stayed with 350 visitors a day average last month. I registered that site in Sept. and it generated $45 in Amazon commissions last month and $42 in adsense revenue with really only that original 800 word article. Good job Andrew, uploading the 3 articles delivered last night now.
Thank you! It's always a pleasure to work with you!

Originally Posted by Super Daddy Carter View Post

Order Placed, again.
I have been ordering from Andrew for awhile now, and every time I am blown away by the quality of my articles. You can tell a lot of research and though went into them. Keep up the good work. You have a customer for life!!
I appreciate that.
We are always here for you!

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Dec 2012, 05:31 PM   #941
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

whats the turnaround for 2 articles?
sosyalan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17th Dec 2012, 07:03 AM   #942
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sosyalan View Post

whats the turnaround for 2 articles?
We usually deliver the articles within five days. How fast do you need them?

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Dec 2012, 07:08 PM   #943
Make Ideas Real
 
sodawarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 8
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am back again with another order.:

Order #3441_20121221_2_ARTICLES
Paypal Transaction ID =3AU44046X2352510B

Highly recommended!

Hope to receive it before christmas
sodawarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sodawarrior For This Useful Post:
Unread 24th Dec 2012, 11:39 AM   #944
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi i just ordered
Order ID : 3535_20121224_1_ARTICLES

Hope to receive them soon
Qwezar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Qwezar For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Dec 2012, 09:31 AM   #945
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I LOVE THIS SERVICE, i have tried lots of writing services but NONE are as fast and professional as these guys

OP is always quick to respond at my PM's and if i need a revision its done without making a fuss, he just asks what was wrong with it and changes it no further questions asked..

Honestly if you need quick and cheap but great articles order here!!
seoguyfr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to seoguyfr For This Useful Post:
Unread 26th Dec 2012, 09:39 AM   #946
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sodawarrior View Post

I am back again with another order.:

Order #3441_20121221_2_ARTICLES
Paypal Transaction ID =3AU44046X2352510B

Highly recommended!

Hope to receive it before christmas
Thank you! (completed few days ago)

Originally Posted by Qwezar View Post

Hi i just ordered
Order ID : 3535_20121224_1_ARTICLES

Hope to receive them soon
Thanks!

Originally Posted by seoguyfr View Post

I LOVE THIS SERVICE, i have tried lots of writing services but NONE are as fast and professional as these guys

OP is always quick to respond at my PM's and if i need a revision its done without making a fuss, he just asks what was wrong with it and changes it no further questions asked..

Honestly if you need quick and cheap but great articles order here!!
Thank you for the feedback!
It's a pleasure to work with you!

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Dec 2012, 12:28 AM   #947
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
aldira's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 232
Thanks: 13
Thanked 95 Times in 62 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

payment sent for 3 articles .. see you soon
Transaction ID: 7598016391963051X

aldira is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to aldira For This Useful Post:
Unread 30th Dec 2012, 06:57 AM   #948
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 25
Thanks: 2
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

do u do article re-writing too ? I've some articles to be rewritten and whats the turnaround recently ?
john07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to john07 For This Useful Post:
Unread 4th Jan 2013, 11:08 AM   #949
HyperActive Warrior
 
RuthBabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 153
Thanks: 6
Thanked 21 Times in 16 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, I need around 20 to 30 articles for new blog. Are you still accepting order this 2013? Please give me feedback. Thanks.

RuthBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RuthBabe For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jan 2013, 04:20 AM   #950
Content Provider
War Room Member
 
Andrew Schoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Online
Posts: 613
Thanks: 465
Thanked 24 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: As Low As $2 Per Article. For Real. [[3217+ Happy WF Buyers And Counting!]] ->NEW - AMAZON REVIE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by aldira View Post

payment sent for 3 articles .. see you soon
Transaction ID: 7598016391963051X
Thank you!

Originally Posted by john07 View Post

do u do article re-writing too ? I've some articles to be rewritten and whats the turnaround recently ?
The TAT is 5 days these days


Originally Posted by RuthBabe View Post

Hi, I need around 20 to 30 articles for new blog. Are you still accepting order this 2013? Please give me feedback. Thanks.
Yes, we are accepting orders - as always!

Andrew Schoon is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
article writer, article writing, article writing service


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:05 AM.