Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warriors For Hire (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/)
-   -   Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/466030-wordpress-website-design-development-satisfaction-guaranteed.html)

Browncow 10th December 2014 07:07 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hi - I notice your portfolio site no longer exists.
Are you still offering this service?
I've got a tricky html site with a whole bunch of pdfs I need converted.

spesialis 12th December 2014 09:12 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Browncow (Post 9733130)
Hi - I notice your portfolio site no longer exists.
Are you still offering this service?
I've got a tricky html site with a whole bunch of pdfs I need converted.

Replied by PM :)

Enygma44 2nd January 2015 10:07 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Sent you a PM earlier today....

Thanks!
- Aaron

spesialis 4th January 2015 09:08 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Enygma44 (Post 9784324)
Sent you a PM earlier today....

Thanks!
- Aaron

Replied by PM :)

spesialis 29th April 2015 05:45 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Open for more orders http://cdn.warriorforum.com/images/s...lies_smile.png

keepitsimple 1st June 2015 09:05 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hi
I like many of your designs. Have you done any sites for jewellers or something similar that you could point me to as an eg. I'm in talks at the moment and if I get the deal I need someone to design the site

Thanks

Mark

spesialis 3rd June 2015 05:15 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by keepitsimple (Post 10091308)
Hi
I like many of your designs. Have you done any sites for jewellers or something similar that you could point me to as an eg. I'm in talks at the moment and if I get the deal I need someone to design the site

Thanks

Mark

Replied by PM :)

AgoraOnline 4th June 2015 10:08 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
I just had a second site built by Jerry and Fanny and their work continues to impress me. They build SEO friendly sites AND mobile friendly sites which is awesome for so many reasons.

Jerry gave me some great advice for my site. I was about to make a huge mistake but with his advice the site looks and performs great.

They're truly talented designers. Hire these guys you won't be disappointed.

spesialis 15th June 2015 04:55 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AgoraOnline (Post 10097388)
I just had a second site built by Jerry and Fanny and their work continues to impress me. They build SEO friendly sites AND mobile friendly sites which is awesome for so many reasons.

Jerry gave me some great advice for my site. I was about to make a huge mistake but with his advice the site looks and performs great.

They're truly talented designers. Hire these guys you won't be disappointed.

Wow really really big thanks for your compliment:).

skyler31 1st July 2015 08:22 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hello Jerry and Fanny,


I sent you a request to get started on a new site. Please let me know you received. I look forward to working with you on another project!


Thanks,


Skyler-

spesialis 4th July 2015 07:33 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyler31 (Post 10145553)
Hello Jerry and Fanny,


I sent you a request to get started on a new site. Please let me know you received. I look forward to working with you on another project!


Thanks,


Skyler-

Hi Skyler,

Yes, we already received your request, we are doing our best.:)

Thank You.

spesialis 2nd September 2015 05:25 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Open for more orders on September :)

spesialis 5th October 2015 07:30 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Open for more orders on October http://cdn.warriorforum.com/images/s...lies_smile.png

options 16th October 2015 06:06 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hi


I need a new website for my client. built on wordpress.

spesialis 17th October 2015 03:54 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by options (Post 10337761)
Hi


I need a new website for my client. built on wordpress.

Replied by email. :)

gearmonkey 25th October 2015 04:05 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
I am currently running an old revolution theme and want to upgrade it to studiopress genesis HTML5 magazine pro. I already have the theme uploaded to my theme directory on my website.

I need it set up so it looks the similar to my currently layout and is fully functional and ready to use. My website is gear-vault.com and need to use this theme ---> Magazine Pro Theme by StudioPress

Please have referrals and be a trusted user on WF. I don't want just anyone in my .ftp or admin access

spesialis 27th October 2015 09:16 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gearmonkey (Post 10354452)
I am currently running an old revolution theme and want to upgrade it to studiopress genesis HTML5 magazine pro. I already have the theme uploaded to my theme directory on my website.

I need it set up so it looks the similar to my currently layout and is fully functional and ready to use. My website is gear-vault.com and need to use this theme ---> Magazine Pro Theme by StudioPress

Please have referrals and be a trusted user on WF. I don't want just anyone in my .ftp or admin access

Replied by PM :)

spesialis 19th November 2015 01:33 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 10 (Post 10394170)
Have sent u an email

Reply swiftly

Replied by email.

sterrific 2nd December 2015 11:00 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Can you please PM me price for (1) web design PSD only and (2) Wordpress + design? What's the TAT like? Can I please see your portfolio?

joselatt 2nd December 2015 01:57 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hi,
I need a wordpress site done this week. I already added you to skype.

spesialis 5th December 2015 01:37 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by sterrific (Post 10418530)
Can you please PM me price for (1) web design PSD only and (2) Wordpress + design? What's the TAT like? Can I please see your portfolio?

Replied by pm :)

spesialis 5th December 2015 01:38 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by joselatt (Post 10418802)
Hi,
I need a wordpress site done this week. I already added you to skype.

Please kindly send us the details on joyfuldesignerteam@gmail.com :)

The-English-Webmistress 13th December 2015 05:54 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hi. I just PM'd you. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

spesialis 13th December 2015 09:58 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The-English-Webmistress (Post 10436826)
Hi. I just PM'd you. Please check your inbox. Thanks!

Replied by pm :)

spesialis 30th March 2016 03:05 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Open for more order, please kindly hit us on joyfuldesignerteam@gmail.com :)

jfhamil 26th April 2016 09:47 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hello: I have sent you a PM regarding a bid. Thank you. Jean

spesialis 26th April 2016 10:59 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jfhamil (Post 10654990)
Hello: I have sent you a PM regarding a bid. Thank you. Jean

Hi Jean,

I've sent the PM.

Thank you.

spesialis 22nd May 2016 04:51 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheEagle (Post 10690549)
Hi,

I need a custom website built for one of my clients. There is a plugin available for the functionality they need. Are you free to discuss over Skype if you want to take this on? It is a WordPress website.

If this works out, I will probably have more clients in the future that will need websites too that could possible go to you. Please send me a PM and we can discuss on Skype

PM sent. :)

Pritom 3rd June 2016 03:13 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Can I have a look at the sample please?

Regards,
Pritom

spesialis 3rd June 2016 06:09 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pritom (Post 10708525)
Can I have a look at the sample please?

Regards,
Pritom

Hi Pritom,

Thank you for contacting us. You can check it on our portfolio on this link http://joyfuldesigner.com/portofolio/

If you have any question, don't hesitate to contact us at joyfuldesignerteam@gmail.com

Regards,
J

David Brunt 13th July 2016 10:27 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Is this Fanny? I just joined WF again. Good to see you still offering your web services.

David B.

spesialis 14th July 2016 02:53 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hi David,

Technically Fanny is working behind desk now.

We are the team that he formed to make website.

Let me know if you want to ask anything about website or any project for us.

Regards,
J.

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Brunt (Post 10767382)
Is this Fanny? I just joined WF again. Good to see you still offering your web services.

David B.


cisco115 14th July 2016 12:38 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Do you have any examples of a mobile website design agency offering mobile sites and responsive websites?
Cisco115

spesialis 14th July 2016 06:19 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by cisco115 (Post 10768544)
Do you have any examples of a mobile website design agency offering mobile sites and responsive websites?
Cisco115


Hi Cisco,

You can check our portfolio on this joyfuldesigner.com/portofolio

Thank you,
J.

spesialis 12th January 2017 09:06 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Open for more order, please kindly hit us on joyfuldesignerteam@gmail.com

Rick Britton 27th February 2017 12:51 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
sent an e-mail

spesialis 12th March 2017 01:36 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Bri25155
sent an e-mail

Hi Rick,

Thank you for your email :)

OptedIn 7th May 2017 09:50 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Muhammad zubair123 (Post 11034411)
FREE UNlimited WEB HOSTING FOR 1 YEAR

Will spam paid threads! Reported to mods!

keepitsimple 15th May 2017 08:02 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hi
I'm interested in your service as white label. I have a few websites that my clients need created. I would like to know if there is any way I can use your portfolio or some of it to show my prospects examples of work that they could expect?

Please let me know at your earliest if this is possible.

Many thanks
Mark

spesialis 16th May 2017 05:51 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Replied by PM :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by keepitsimple (Post 11093284)
Hi
I'm interested in your service as white label. I have a few websites that my clients need created. I would like to know if there is any way I can use your portfolio or some of it to show my prospects examples of work that they could expect?

Please let me know at your earliest if this is possible.

Many thanks
Mark


protimaroy 21st May 2017 12:33 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Thank You
I am interested. Please add my Skype ID: ranjit.roy937

spesialis 22nd May 2017 12:52 AM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Replied by PM. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by protimaroy (Post 11098810)
Thank You
I am interested. Please add my Skype ID: ranjit.roy937


protimaroy 22nd May 2017 01:18 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
I am interested. Please Add My Skype ID: ranjit.roy937

protimaroy 31st May 2017 02:50 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
I am interested for this work. Please add my Skype ID: ranjit.roy937

spesialis 11th July 2017 06:48 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Open for more orders http://cdn.warriorforum.com/images/s...lies_smile.png

tollybear 26th July 2017 07:19 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hi there, I need capture page, sales page with solidtrustpay cart integrated. we want our affiliates to have a link for this site, can you do one please?

spesialis 27th July 2017 06:18 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
PM sent :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by tollybear (Post 11155650)
Hi there, I need capture page, sales page with solidtrustpay cart integrated. we want our affiliates to have a link for this site, can you do one please?


spesialis 6th September 2017 04:27 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Open more order for this September! :)

InternetMarketer2012 8th September 2017 07:36 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Hi
Do you redesign existing website like changing theme, rearranging content etc
Thanks

spesialis 9th September 2017 06:54 PM

Re: Wordpress Website Design and Development - Satisfaction Guaranteed
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by InternetMarketer2012 (Post 11193254)
Hi
Do you redesign existing website like changing theme, rearranging content etc
Thanks

Replied by pm :)


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:42 PM.