Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 28th May 2015, 06:37 PM   #901
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by chris29 View Post

Just ordered another one. Thanks Taylor!
Thanks a bunch! :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st May 2015, 08:45 AM   #902
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered a test article and it's really high quality for the price. I am very happy with it - Thanks Taylor!

I just ordered 3 more and plan on ramping up my orders this week.
Kooky5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2015, 07:56 PM   #903
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 85
Thanks: 146
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Taylor, PM you. thanks

Originally Posted by Taylor Stewart G View Post

Thanks a bunch! :-)
612chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2015, 08:04 PM   #904
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 4
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can you send me some samples?
RenoSyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2015, 08:18 PM   #905
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Kooky5 View Post

I ordered a test article and it's really high quality for the price. I am very happy with it - Thanks Taylor!

I just ordered 3 more and plan on ramping up my orders this week.
Thanks for the great review, Kevin!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2015, 08:19 PM   #906
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by 612chan View Post

Hi Taylor, PM you. thanks
I just replied. :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2015, 08:27 PM   #907
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by RenoSyn View Post

Can you send me some samples?
Thanks for inquiring! :-)

Samples | Text BOSS
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2015, 07:43 AM   #908
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
mitch5's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Queensland Australia
Posts: 58
Thanks: 145
Thanked 22 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi could I please have a sample and what I need to provide thanks so much

Julia Mitchell - Caloundra - Australia
People Helping People
www.goglobal247.com
mitch5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jun 2015, 11:50 AM   #909
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mitch5 View Post

Hi could I please have a sample and what I need to provide thanks so much
I sent you a private message. :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor Stewart G For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jun 2015, 04:01 PM   #910
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Atlanta
Posts: 9
Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I placed my order for 500 words and got my product back in less than 24 hours. Mind you, the order was placed at midnight on a Sunday (had to finish watching Game 2 of the Finals before I got to work) and still, the product was in my hand in 18 hours really.

Besides speed, I read the copy and its just what I need. No glaring errors (or any) that I need to fix and it doesn't seem like it was written by somebody who doesn't have a native grasp of English. Great service, placing my next order shortly.
Bmooresays is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2015, 08:13 AM   #911
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2004
Location: Toronto,ON , Canada.
Posts: 130
Thanks: 4
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, would you send me some samples of different kinds of article please?
Could write one 500 words article for testing be done in 1 day?

Thanks,
Joe

joebio91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Jun 2015, 10:29 PM   #912
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by joebio91 View Post

Hi, would you send me some samples of different kinds of article please?
Could write one 500 words article for testing be done in 1 day?

Thanks,
Joe
Hi Joe,

You can see samples here: Samples | Text BOSS

You can place a test order here: http://textboss.com/discount

Thanks,
Taylor
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2015, 05:01 PM   #913
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 10
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I need some article and web content in the Music Production space.

Is this something you can tackle? This niche is rather fickle
max808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2015, 05:04 PM   #914
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just the type of service I signed up here looking for!! A few questions.

1) I have an established website but looking to revamp the wording on some of the pages. If I give you the main points I'd like to get across, along with the existing copy, can your team revise the page to make it more interesting (to not only visitors, but Google)? And how do you price this?

2) I am also looking for someone to assist with filling in for weekly blog posts. This would work better business wise if I could pay monthly through subscription in Paypal. Do you offer something like this?

Any other services you provide that will help increase our social media and web presence, I'm all ears. Thanks!!
futurevisioninc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2015, 05:08 PM   #915
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by max808 View Post

I need some article and web content in the Music Production space.

Is this something you can tackle? This niche is rather fickle
I sent you a private message. :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Jun 2015, 05:09 PM   #916
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by futurevisioninc View Post

Just the type of service I signed up here looking for!! A few questions.

1) I have an established website but looking to revamp the wording on some of the pages. If I give you the main points I'd like to get across, along with the existing copy, can your team revise the page to make it more interesting (to not only visitors, but Google)? And how do you price this?

2) I am also looking for someone to assist with filling in for weekly blog posts. This would work better business wise if I could pay monthly through subscription in Paypal. Do you offer something like this?

Any other services you provide that will help increase our social media and web presence, I'm all ears. Thanks!!
I sent you a private message. :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Jul 2015, 11:23 PM   #917
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
muskatel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 73
Thanks: 20
Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Email sent today.

muskatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Jul 2015, 01:39 AM   #918
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by muskatel View Post

Email sent today.
Cool! :-) I'll send you a response there.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jul 2015, 10:20 AM   #919
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered some social media posts as well as a blog post from Taylor last week. Both pieces were really well done, and very reasonably priced. He was very responsive to my questions prior to ordering. Great job!!
futurevisioninc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Jul 2015, 03:37 PM   #920
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by futurevisioninc View Post

I ordered some social media posts as well as a blog post from Taylor last week. Both pieces were really well done, and very reasonably priced. He was very responsive to my questions prior to ordering. Great job!!
Thanks for the great review, Chris!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2015, 09:09 AM   #921
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: India
Posts: 324
Thanks: 7
Thanked 23 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered Sales Letter for one of my new projects. Taylor delivered outstanding content within a short period of time. I'll highly recommend him for any of your content writing requirements.

Bing $100 Coupons, Adwords $100 coupons, AWS $150 Coupons, Windows & Office Keys available. Visit: https://bestaccounts.net
martworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Jul 2015, 10:22 PM   #922
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by martworld View Post

I ordered Sales Letter for one of my new projects. Taylor delivered outstanding content within a short period of time. I'll highly recommend him for any of your content writing requirements.
Thanks for the great review, Mart!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Jul 2015, 09:45 PM   #923
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
BobbyWalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Midlothian
Posts: 430
Thanks: 11
Thanked 60 Times in 40 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've been using Taylor on and off for about 6-8 months now and he always delivers quick and with excellent quality. I think it's tough to find services that understand you need the content back quick and it has to be top quality. Taylor gets that and delivers a really consistent product every time. I've done articles and review content with him and soon i'll be ordering some sales copy. He definitely has made my outsourcing projects much easier..try him out if you haven't already, i know you'll love his work as much as I do

intelligynce.com
BobbyWalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jul 2015, 06:11 AM   #924
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by BobbyWalker View Post

I've been using Taylor on and off for about 6-8 months now and he always delivers quick and with excellent quality. I think it's tough to find services that understand you need the content back quick and it has to be top quality. Taylor gets that and delivers a really consistent product every time. I've done articles and review content with him and soon i'll be ordering some sales copy. He definitely has made my outsourcing projects much easier..try him out if you haven't already, i know you'll love his work as much as I do
Thanks for the great review, Bobby!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jul 2015, 08:37 PM   #925
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 12
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: GET SALES COPY, ARTICLES, & MORE FROM THE COOLEST LITTLE GHOSTWRITING AGENCY IN TEXAS.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Taylor has been begging me for a review. With every article delivered. After purchasing several hundred dollars worth, I think it is time I left an honest review.

So here it is:

Content: Reads like an average Filipino. You WILL need to revise the content. Most I have rewritten and restructured entirely so it makes sense. If you mention this, be prepared for fierce rebuttal; suddenly things turn nasty and he questions whether you grasp the English language.

Friendliness: Quite prickly. If you see the other places he offers this "special offer" you will get an idea of what to expect.

Revisions: If you ask for revisions, prepare for kickback and denial of the problems.

As one of the MOST EXPENSIVE services on the forum, I would expect more. I would URGE people looking for sound content to look elsewhere. Fortunately, content writers of this quality are quite common.

Overall 4/10. Congratulations.
sunchyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jul 2015, 10:40 PM   #926
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
onlinebizgiant's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 289
Thanks: 85
Thanked 148 Times in 47 Posts
Default
Re: GET SALES COPY, ARTICLES, & MORE FROM THE COOLEST LITTLE GHOSTWRITING AGENCY IN TEXAS.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

When it comes to content, whether that’s eBook, blog post or any other content I need, I look no further than Taylor. He spends significant time on understanding the project and objectives. He always blown me away. He is the best value I’ve found in my last 6 years of IM career.

onlinebizgiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Jul 2015, 10:41 PM   #927
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: GET SALES COPY, ARTICLES, & MORE FROM THE COOLEST LITTLE GHOSTWRITING AGENCY IN TEXAS.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by onlinebizgiant View Post

When it comes to content, whether that’s eBook, blog post or any other content I need, I look no further than Taylor. He spends significant time on understanding the project and objectives. He always blown me away. He is the best value I’ve found in my last 6 years of IM career.
Thanks for the great review, Sajan!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2015, 10:15 AM   #928
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 376
Thanks: 52
Thanked 116 Times in 83 Posts
Default
Re: GET SALES COPY, ARTICLES, & MORE FROM THE COOLEST LITTLE GHOSTWRITING AGENCY IN TEXAS.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered 2 sets of social media posts to test out this writing service, and would like to share a few thoughts on my experience.

Ordering
The ordering/content request process was smooth and easy to complete.

Delivery
The delivery was quick... seriously quick. I received both pieces of content in under 48 hours, which is awesome.

The content
The content was well written and covered exactly what I requested.

Overall
I was impressed by how quickly I got the content I ordered, and I'm happy with the content I received. This is definitely a service I can see myself using again and again.

john01a is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jul 2015, 10:22 AM   #929
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: GET SALES COPY, ARTICLES, & MORE FROM THE COOLEST LITTLE GHOSTWRITING AGENCY IN TEXAS.
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by john01a View Post

I ordered 2 sets of social media posts to test out this writing service, and would like to share a few thoughts on my experience.

Ordering
The ordering/content request process was smooth and easy to complete.

Delivery
The delivery was quick... seriously quick. I received both pieces of content in under 48 hours, which is awesome.

The content
The content was well written and covered exactly what I requested.

Overall
I was impressed by how quickly I got the content I ordered, and I'm happy with the content I received. This is definitely a service I can see myself using again and again.
Thanks for the great review, Jonathan!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2015, 05:58 AM   #930
Advanced Warrior
War Room Member
 
James.N's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 562
Thanks: 11
Thanked 98 Times in 95 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You seriously can't beat the price for the quality you get! I have used Taylor's service at least a dozen times now, and I'm pleasantly surprised each and every time!

Do yourself a favor and at least give this service a shot, you won't be disappointed.
James.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2015, 06:46 AM   #931
HyperActive Warrior
 
SMworkcafe's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: In a cafe
Posts: 199
Thanks: 128
Thanked 57 Times in 49 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello,

Would like to review some samples.

Cheers!

- Sana.
SMworkcafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2015, 10:42 AM   #932
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by James.N View Post

You seriously can't beat the price for the quality you get! I have used Taylor's service at least a dozen times now, and I'm pleasantly surprised each and every time!

Do yourself a favor and at least give this service a shot, you won't be disappointed.
Thanks for the great review, James!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Aug 2015, 10:44 AM   #933
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SMworkcafe View Post

Hello,

Would like to review some samples.
You can see samples here: Samples | Text BOSS
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Aug 2015, 04:37 AM   #934
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you have a writer with knowledge of the Car Detailing industry who can write articles in British/Australian English? If so, please PM me a relevant sample.
mikesmobilecarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Aug 2015, 08:17 AM   #935
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I shopped this thread for a content writer to help me improve one of my ebooks. I decided on Taylor because he was priced appropriately. We exchanged a few emails and he was very responsive. After deciding to go with Taylor, I was not disappointed. The delivery time was very fast (less than a day) and the quality of writing is awesome! Taylor definitely delivers timely and a quality product. I will be using this service again.
Thank you!
jfats100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Aug 2015, 12:10 PM   #936
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mikesmobilecarwash View Post

Do you have a writer with knowledge of the Car Detailing industry who can write articles in British/Australian English? If so, please PM me a relevant sample.
I do have British writers. I'm sure they can research your topic and come up with some awesome content! :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Aug 2015, 12:13 PM   #937
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jfats100 View Post

I shopped this thread for a content writer to help me improve one of my ebooks. I decided on Taylor because he was priced appropriately. We exchanged a few emails and he was very responsive. After deciding to go with Taylor, I was not disappointed. The delivery time was very fast (less than a day) and the quality of writing is awesome! Taylor definitely delivers timely and a quality product. I will be using this service again.
Thank you!
Thanks for the great review, John!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Aug 2015, 02:56 PM   #938
Active Warrior
 
saqarra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Rocky Mountains
Posts: 94
Thanks: 80
Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I am really impressed with the Taylor's writing skills. For the quality of work I've had I'd rate it 5 stars. If you want something affordable this is the guy - worth double or more - I'd only go to TextBoss aka Taylor.
TY Jon

Thanks,
Jon Mumford
http://jonmumfordblog.com/blog/
saqarra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Aug 2015, 05:53 PM   #939
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2015
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordering & Delivery
Easy ordering system and fast delivery.

Content
I ordered 1 article. The content was reasonably well written but deviated from the topic a little.

Revision
I requested a revision to correct the above problem. This was done with no complaint within 24 hours to a good standard.

Price
With the exchange rate to Australian dollars it worked out a little pricier than I would have preferred.

Overall
I'm sure there are better writers available if you're willing to pay more and spend enough time ordering test articles but what TextBoss can deliver will likely meet most people's standards.
mikesmobilecarwash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Aug 2015, 02:34 PM   #940
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: OMG! I’m really sorry. I can’t BELIEVE writers are doing this to you …
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mikesmobilecarwash View Post

Ordering & Delivery
Easy ordering system and fast delivery.

Content
I ordered 1 article. The content was reasonably well written but deviated from the topic a little.

Revision
I requested a revision to correct the above problem. This was done with no complaint within 24 hours to a good standard.

Price
With the exchange rate to Australian dollars it worked out a little pricier than I would have preferred.

Overall
I'm sure there are better writers available if you're willing to pay more and spend enough time ordering test articles but what TextBoss can deliver will likely meet most people's standards.
Thanks for the great review, Mike! :-) Happy to help anytime. :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2015, 01:09 AM   #941
LeMi Apps - SMS Marketing
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Israel
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Stellar Writing from the Best in the Business. American Writers and Editors. Articles, eBooks, e
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered a test article (user testimonial) and it's professional, quality writing showing ability of quick understanding of the product.
Thanks Taylor!
mikigun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2015, 01:13 AM   #942
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Stellar Writing from the Best in the Business. American Writers and Editors. Articles, eBooks, e
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mikigun View Post

I ordered a test article (user testimonial) and it's professional, quality writing showing ability of quick understanding of the product.
Thanks Taylor!
Thanks for the great review, Mike!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2015, 02:44 PM   #943
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 6
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com ~ We Craft Premium Content, eBooks, Sales Letters, & Articles ~ [U.S.A. & U.K. Team
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have ordered two blog posts from Taylor, and I am very pleased with the result. He cares about that the content is good, and he answers any questions you might have about the content. I am very glad I found this tread, and I will keep order from him. I Recommend him very much. Thanks Taylor!
SirGoGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4th Sep 2015, 02:48 PM   #944
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com ~ We Craft Premium Content, eBooks, Sales Letters, & Articles ~ [U.S.A. & U.K. Team
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by SirGoGo View Post

I have ordered two blog posts from Taylor, and I am very pleased with the result. He cares about that the content is good, and he answers any questions you might have about the content. I am very glad I found this tread, and I will keep order from him. I Recommend him very much. Thanks Taylor!
Thanks for the great review, Tony!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2015, 09:25 PM   #945
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 22
Thanks: 8
Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com ~ We Craft Premium Content, eBooks, Sales Letters, & Articles ~ [U.S.A. & U.K. Team
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Taylor, nice to meet you.
Whats the best way to chat with you??
aprilmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Sep 2015, 09:49 PM   #946
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com ~ We Craft Premium Content, eBooks, Sales Letters, & Articles ~ [U.S.A. & U.K. Team
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by aprilmay View Post

Hey Taylor, nice to meet you.
Whats the best way to chat with you??
Hit me up on Skype at textboss. Thanks! :-)
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2015, 07:28 AM   #947
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 11
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com ~ We Craft Premium Content, eBooks, Sales Letters, & Articles ~ [U.S.A. & U.K. Team
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered one review style article and am very impressed with the content. It's a great article that can be used as is without any need for any modification.
gschmidtus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2015, 12:16 PM   #948
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com ~ We Craft Premium Content, eBooks, Sales Letters, & Articles ~ [U.S.A. & U.K. Team
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gschmidtus View Post

I ordered one review style article and am very impressed with the content. It's a great article that can be used as is without any need for any modification.
Thanks for the great review, Gerd!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2015, 10:14 PM   #949
Entrepreneur
War Room Member
 
Josh MacDonald's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Canada
Posts: 860
Thanks: 33
Thanked 92 Times in 67 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: TextBoss.com ~ We Craft Premium Content, eBooks, Sales Letters, & Articles ~ [U.S.A. & U.K. Team
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can I see a sample of something titled with a number in it like "top 5 reasons to XYZ", preferably something related to entrepreneurship?
Josh MacDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2015, 04:01 PM   #950
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: TextBoss.com ~ We Craft Premium Content, eBooks, Sales Letters, & Articles ~ [U.S.A. & U.K. Team
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Josh MacDonald View Post

Can I see a sample of something titled with a number in it like "top 5 reasons to XYZ", preferably something related to entrepreneurship?
Sure thing! I sent you a PM.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
english, native, orders, ready, team, writers

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:10 PM.