Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 8th Sep 2013, 11:42 AM   #401
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Order content from me today. I need the money!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mikez View Post

sent you an email, please check
I replied to your e-mail.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Sep 2013, 10:03 PM   #402
HyperActive Warrior
 
mikez's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 124
Thanks: 4
Thanked 23 Times in 22 Posts
Default
Re: Order content from me today! I need the money!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered Taylor service and I can say that it was fast, one hour after I made payment to him and he delivers the article to me! So fast! Awesome and will look again for his service in future! Thanks!
mikez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2013, 12:40 AM   #403
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Order content from me today! I need the money!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by mikez View Post

I ordered Taylor service and I can say that it was fast, one hour after I made payment to him and he delivers the article to me! So fast! Awesome and will look again for his service in future! Thanks!
Thanks for the great review, Michael!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2013, 08:44 PM   #404
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
shyspy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: My
Posts: 64
Thanks: 22
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Default
Re: Order content from me today! I need the money!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there,

Can you sent me any sample of your previous work? Any sample in sports niche will be great.

Thanks!
shyspy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Sep 2013, 09:09 PM   #405
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Order content from me today! I need the money!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by shyspy View Post

Hi there,

Can you sent me any sample of your previous work? Any sample in sports niche will be great.

Thanks!
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Sep 2013, 05:42 AM   #406
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 118
Thanks: 3
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Order content from me today. It's the best! "There is no way you will order from him only once."
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

I am looking for 5 300 word articles.

It is more commercial type articles I am looking for. It is for a quote site that provides various types of tradesman quotes (electricians, plumbers, builders etc). An example of the sort of content we would be looking for would be things like the benefits of having a qualified tradesman, different things that particular type of tradesman would do etc.

Is this the sort of thing you can do?

Thanks,
Dan
dannyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Sep 2013, 06:14 AM   #407
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Order content from me today. It's the best! "There is no way you will order from him only once."
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by dannyl View Post

Hi,

I am looking for 5 300 word articles.

It is more commercial type articles I am looking for. It is for a quote site that provides various types of tradesman quotes (electricians, plumbers, builders etc). An example of the sort of content we would be looking for would be things like the benefits of having a qualified tradesman, different things that particular type of tradesman would do etc.

Is this the sort of thing you can do?

Thanks,
Dan
Hi Dan,

This is simple. Send an e-mail to santaandtheicecreambunny@gmail.com.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Taylor Stewart G For This Useful Post:
Unread 18th Sep 2013, 01:12 PM   #408
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Georgia
Posts: 6
Thanks: 1
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered two articles from Taylor that were very well written and delivered in less than 2 hours. Thanks.
Theo James is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18th Sep 2013, 01:17 PM   #409
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Theo James View Post

Ordered two articles from Taylor that were very well written and delivered in less than 2 hours. Thanks.
Thanks for the great review, Theo!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Sep 2013, 12:46 AM   #410
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 114
Thanks: 40
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi TS, you seem a v popular writer on here. I am looking to get regular content produced. Some would be specific subjects I will give, others would be journalism style content of forward thinking up to date stuff in a given demographic. I would give scope for your writers to give their own opinions on some articles. Are you open to this type of work?

I am looking at about 5-10k words a month if all goes well with the first few articles.

Let me know by PM. Cheers.
Trev81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th Sep 2013, 06:42 AM   #411
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Trev81 View Post

Hi TS, you seem a v popular writer on here. I am looking to get regular content produced. Some would be specific subjects I will give, others would be journalism style content of forward thinking up to date stuff in a given demographic. I would give scope for your writers to give their own opinions on some articles. Are you open to this type of work?

I am looking at about 5-10k words a month if all goes well with the first few articles.

Let me know by PM. Cheers.
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Sep 2013, 03:51 AM   #412
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 351
Thanks: 21
Thanked 68 Times in 64 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there. I'm looking for some 1,000 words articles on American Football. Do you think you can do these for me? Do you have any experience on football, NFL, etc.?

markhimeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Sep 2013, 11:09 AM   #413
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 12
Thanks: 2
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi TS,

1. Please could you send me some samples of your work.

2. Do you write Reviews of Clickbank products?

3. If yes to question 2, do you require the customer to buy the product for you in order to write a really good review, or are you able to do your own research about the product to write the review?

4. What do you charge for a 500-word product review?

thanks
Starfleet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Sep 2013, 01:47 PM   #414
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Starfleet View Post

Hi TS,

1. Please could you send me some samples of your work.

2. Do you write Reviews of Clickbank products?

3. If yes to question 2, do you require the customer to buy the product for you in order to write a really good review, or are you able to do your own research about the product to write the review?

4. What do you charge for a 500-word product review?

thanks
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Sep 2013, 01:52 PM   #415
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by markhimeb View Post

Hi there. I'm looking for some 1,000 words articles on American Football. Do you think you can do these for me? Do you have any experience on football, NFL, etc.?
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Sep 2013, 03:48 PM   #416
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 173
Thanks: 4
Thanked 19 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

im looking for good quality writers
infact i got ongoing orders with other WF writers
i would like to put you into consideration

have done medical tech niche
can you provide a test/review article
do you have skype? what is your bulk pricing discount?
cebu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Sep 2013, 04:39 PM   #417
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by cebu View Post

im looking for good quality writers
infact i got ongoing orders with other WF writers
i would like to put you into consideration

have done medical tech niche
can you provide a test/review article
do you have skype? what is your bulk pricing discount?
I sent you a PM.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Sep 2013, 11:31 PM   #418
Active Warrior
 
EvaT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 69
Thanks: 0
Thanked 20 Times in 20 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

My honest review on Taylor writing service
Ordered 4 articles from Taylor last night :
Delivered this evening ,
Great writing style ,
Fast ,
Extremely Knowledgeable articles , i know for sure my readers will enjoy them .
All i can say is - Great Job Taylor , i am very impressed .
I am very pleased with his work and if you need fast and great quality articles he is the one to contact.
Looking for more articles from him i know he will deliver the best you can find , fast and very professional .
I hope for the future work with Taylor
Again thanks a lot !
Eva
EvaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Sep 2013, 02:53 AM   #419
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: [1.5 Cents Per Word] - Content (Whatever You Need) - [Native English Writer Based In The U.S.]
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by EvaT View Post

My honest review on Taylor writing service
Ordered 4 articles from Taylor last night :
Delivered this evening ,
Great writing style ,
Fast ,
Extremely Knowledgeable articles , i know for sure my readers will enjoy them .
All i can say is - Great Job Taylor , i am very impressed .
I am very pleased with his work and if you need fast and great quality articles he is the one to contact.
Looking for more articles from him i know he will deliver the best you can find , fast and very professional .
I hope for the future work with Taylor
Again thanks a lot !
Eva
Thanks for the great review, Eva!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Oct 2013, 04:27 AM   #420
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 2
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Ordered 13 articles around 800 words each. Some were product reviews and others just articles. Content was delivered very quickly (3-4 days) quality was quite good. Articles were well thought out and topics were well researched. Would highly recommend Taylor's service and will definitely use him again.

Alexander Robert

Check out my website: Five Star Affiliates for Affiliate Marketing ideas, tips, and strategies.
Alexander Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Oct 2013, 04:46 AM   #421
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alexander Robert View Post

Ordered 13 articles around 800 words each. Some were product reviews and others just articles. Content was delivered very quickly (3-4 days) quality was quite good. Articles were well thought out and topics were well researched. Would highly recommend Taylor's service and will definitely use him again.
Thanks for the great review, Alexander!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Oct 2013, 07:35 AM   #422
Freight Broker Trainer
War Room Member
 
freightbrokertrainer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: USA / Illinois
Posts: 30
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Travis,

Please review my website and see what you can do for me. I want copy done on all of it. Please PM me directly or contact me on my 800 Number or through the website. Shoot me a quote for the main page, about us, and all sales pages. I want good thorough descriptions for products and services I offer. I want good highlighted descriptions for bulleted items in the features list and I want it to be completely sales oriented where required or informational in other places. I want to integrate my SEO strategies around it.

My Website is: Freight Broker Training Programs | The Freight Broker TrainerFreight Broker Training | Transportation Training Group America's # 1 Freight Broker Trainer

Scott Woods
The Freight Broker Trainer
http://www.freightbrokertrainer.com
freightbrokertrainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Oct 2013, 02:59 AM   #423
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: India
Posts: 208
Thanks: 0
Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Taylor,

I am looking to start a new website and need content for the website. I would need 15-20 articles of 500-600 words each.

Let me know your quote and TAT.

Ajeet

ajeetroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Oct 2013, 03:43 AM   #424
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm very happy with price, speed and quality of Taylor's work. I will be using him more!
Augustijns is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6th Oct 2013, 05:02 AM   #425
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Augustijns View Post

I'm very happy with price, speed and quality of Taylor's work. I will be using him more!
Thanks for the great review, Erik!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7th Oct 2013, 11:55 AM   #426
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 1,000
Thanks: 147
Thanked 157 Times in 116 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Taylor......what's your price for two 300 word product reviews?

colinph970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Oct 2013, 07:58 AM   #427
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by colinph970 View Post

Hey Taylor......what's your price for two 300 word product reviews?
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Oct 2013, 08:36 AM   #428
The Content Boss
War Room Member
 
NddS777's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: SA
Posts: 262
Thanks: 30
Thanked 34 Times in 29 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Quick review...

I had Taylor handle a bunch of articles for me recently, and he really delivered. I like his no-fluff approach and I appreciate that he could deliver them lightening fast. He delivered some in hours, in fact. Thanks bud, nice job, I'll be ordering again.
NddS777 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NddS777 For This Useful Post:
Unread 10th Oct 2013, 08:39 AM   #429
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by NddS777 View Post

Quick review...

I had Taylor handle a bunch of articles for me recently, and he really delivered. I like his no-fluff approach and I appreciate that he could deliver them lightening fast. He delivered some in hours, in fact. Thanks bud, nice job, I'll be ordering again.
Thanks for the great review, Nelson!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Oct 2013, 11:34 AM   #430
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Florida
Posts: 185
Thanks: 35
Thanked 38 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I ordered 2000 word of text from TS and couldnt be happier.

Well written content and should keep the people reading.

Thanks for the great work.

Best regards

Tobias

Aktex1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Oct 2013, 12:15 PM   #431
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Aktex1 View Post

I ordered 2000 word of text from TS and couldnt be happier.

Well written content and should keep the people reading.

Thanks for the great work.

Best regards

Tobias
Thanks for the great review, Tobias!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Oct 2013, 02:09 AM   #432
Warrior In Training
War Room Member
 
gonzotrucker's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Posts: 312
Thanks: 219
Thanked 27 Times in 19 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you write Ebooks? I'm in need of a 10,000 to 20,000 researched Ebook.

gonzotrucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Oct 2013, 03:05 AM   #433
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gonzotrucker View Post

Do you write Ebooks? I'm in need of a 10,000 to 20,000 researched Ebook.
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Oct 2013, 01:18 AM   #434
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2009
Posts: 168
Thanks: 10
Thanked 13 Times in 10 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi tried to Pm you and send you a mail, but not had any responses. Keen to use your service...can you pease pm me...thans
magnusmora is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13th Oct 2013, 07:12 AM   #435
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by magnusmora View Post

Hi tried to Pm you and send you a mail, but not had any responses. Keen to use your service...can you pease pm me...thans
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Oct 2013, 07:36 PM   #436
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: , , USA.
Posts: 44
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Taylor did a great job on my two articles. I would highly recommend him
amflores is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Oct 2013, 08:58 PM   #437
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by amflores View Post

Taylor did a great job on my two articles. I would highly recommend him
Thanks for the great review, Ken!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Oct 2013, 08:11 PM   #438
Senior Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 1,711
Thanks: 862
Thanked 497 Times in 379 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by gonzotrucker View Post

Do you write Ebooks? I'm in need of a 10,000 to 20,000 researched Ebook.
I am looking fo some info on this as well.
I would need at least 40,000 words.

Life Begins At The End Of Your Comfort Zone
- Neale Donald Wilson -
vndnbrgj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Oct 2013, 10:13 PM   #439
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by vndnbrgj View Post

I am looking fo some info on this as well.
I would need at least 40,000 words.
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2013, 05:03 AM   #440
Active Warrior
 
Mo Annuar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: United Kingdom
Posts: 51
Thanks: 4
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I've ordered twice from TS Glickman. The service was super fast. The quality of writings were superb and tip top!!! He did a really fantastic and amazing job. I am very satisfied with what I have paid for so far. Highly recommended. I will use TS Glickman as my primary writing resource. Keep up the good work buddy!
Mo Annuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2013, 05:09 AM   #441
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Mo Annuar View Post

I've ordered twice from TS Glickman. The service was super fast. The quality of writings were superb and tip top!!! He did a really fantastic and amazing job. I am very satisfied with what I have paid for so far. Highly recommended. I will use TS Glickman as my primary writing resource. Keep up the good work buddy!
Thanks for the great review, Amzani!
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2013, 08:26 AM   #442
www.nichegeeks.com
War Room Member
 
Alex Sanderson's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Uk
Posts: 476
Thanks: 57
Thanked 50 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Do you have any examples of casino articles you've written? if any,

Alex
Alex Sanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2013, 04:36 PM   #443
Warrior
 
d1ey0u's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 83
Thanks: 24
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm interested in having some content created for my website. It would be around 2,800 words.
d1ey0u is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2013, 06:37 PM   #444
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Alex Sanderson View Post

Do you have any examples of casino articles you've written? if any,

Alex
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Oct 2013, 06:37 PM   #445
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by d1ey0u View Post

I'm interested in having some content created for my website. It would be around 2,800 words.
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Oct 2013, 07:46 PM   #446
www.deeptenger.com
Registered Member
 
Joe Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 522
Thanks: 219
Thanked 95 Times in 81 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

You think you can write a short voice over for a video promo?

If so pls PM me.

Thanks.
Joe Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Oct 2013, 07:07 PM   #447
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 8
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi there,

do you have amazon product reviews article sample? Please send me some.

Thank you.
AnalystDex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Oct 2013, 01:09 AM   #448
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Orange, CA
Posts: 85
Thanks: 0
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How to order? Please also send me some blog samples. Thank you!
alllyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Oct 2013, 01:33 AM   #449
www.TextBoss.com
War Room Member
 
Taylor Stewart G's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 598
Thanks: 28
Thanked 21 Times in 21 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by alllyc View Post

How to order? Please also send me some blog samples. Thank you!
I sent you a private message.
Taylor Stewart G is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Nov 2013, 01:40 PM   #450
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 10
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Unemployed English Major from America writes for pennies
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi T...love your super, positive reviews! Would love to see some samples of longer articles you've done if you are still accepting new work?

Will be needing to load a new site with 1000 word pieces...what is your current rate? Thanks!
SeasideFun is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
english, native, orders, ready, team, writers


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:53 AM.