Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warriors For Hire (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/)
-   -   $59 - Keywords 2 DOMINATE "Google 1st Page" & RANK #1 in ANY niche - [100% CANT FAIL] 5,000 Served (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/632949-59-keywords-2-dominate-google-1st-page-rank-1-any-niche-100-cant-fail-5-000-served.html)

Nefelim 9th November 2012 05:36 AM

Re: ==>RANK #1 IN GOOGLE<== BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hello!
I see that you have a minimum order of 5 niches.
It is possible to buy just 1 to try your service ?
Thank you.

vanillablueskyy 9th November 2012 06:17 AM

Re: ==>RANK #1 IN GOOGLE<== BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Not really bud, I don't at this time :) Maybe you can use up 1 niche first, and the rest later on.. PM sent..

Prabath Sujeewa 9th November 2012 01:23 PM

Re: ==>RANK #1 IN GOOGLE<== BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
hey buddy i paid you yesterday. i posted my request two times . i haven't got any reply. how can i contact you . i need to send my niche details .i missed it when i paying via Paypal. please respond to this or send me pm your contact details.:confused:

http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-...r-reviews.html

vanillablueskyy 9th November 2012 08:23 PM

Re: ==>RANK #1 IN GOOGLE<== BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hi bud,

I sent you an email as soon as i got your payment.. Check your Paypal email address.. Reply me with your 5 niches ;) I was waiting for your niches as well.. Or you can PM me..

For anyone who missed the Paypal Instruction to Merchant box, please check your Paypal email address, I always reply as soon as i receive payment if i see the Instructions are empty ;)

Regards

bloggerd 10th November 2012 02:37 PM

Re: ++[RANK #1 IN GOOGLE]++ BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hi just purchased transaction ID for this payment is: 223095491P6464431.
i waited after payment but was not redirected anywhere it just stayed on paypal page

Thanks

Ian

Prabath Sujeewa 10th November 2012 05:13 PM

Re: ++[RANK #1 IN GOOGLE]++ BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hi thanks for response, i just send to you my requirement, could you please kindly check it for me .

Thanks again.

vanillablueskyy 10th November 2012 07:07 PM

Re: ++[RANK #1 IN GOOGLE]++ BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hi Ian, you wont be directed to any page. You must put in your niches in PayPal's Instruction to Merchant box. Anyways, sent you an email buddy. Reply me with your niches.

Regards

vanillablueskyy 10th November 2012 07:08 PM

Re: ++[RANK #1 IN GOOGLE]++ BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prabath Sujeewa (Post 7321315)
Hi thanks for response, i just send to you my requirement, could you please kindly check it for me .

Thanks again.

No problem buddy, your keywords will arrive in 24 hours.

Best Regards

bloggerd 12th November 2012 09:17 PM

Re: ++[RANK #1 IN GOOGLE]++ BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hi David awesome work plenty of great keywords
To target there, and thanks for providing advice on which not to target
Will certainly be back any future research

Thanks Agin
Ian

vanillablueskyy 12th November 2012 10:51 PM

Re: ++[RANK #1 IN GOOGLE]++ BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bloggerd (Post 7330367)
Hi David awesome work plenty of great keywords
To target there, and thanks for providing advice on which not to target
Will certainly be back any future research

Thanks Agin
Ian

No problem buddy, Thanks for the awesome review!

regularaverageguy 15th November 2012 03:34 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] ==> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
i did not see a merchant box when i was in paypal so i just sent you a private message with my 5 niches/keywords, here is my transaction id, Transaction ID: 7NY34532PR506984E

i will send you a email to just in case to be sure :).

lsasha 17th November 2012 06:20 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] ==> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Ordered Research 5 Niches

I forgot to write my niches in Paypal's Instructions to Merchant Box. Sent them to your email.

vanillablueskyy 17th November 2012 06:42 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] ==> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lsasha (Post 7351585)
Ordered Research 5 Niches

I forgot to write my niches in Paypal's Instructions to Merchant Box. Sent them to your email.

Got it. Replied back. Your keywords will arrive in 24 hours..

Best Regards

Kevin82 17th November 2012 06:57 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] ==> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hey, I would mainly use the keywords for an amazon product site. for example, if i said a niche of "bed sheets" would the keywords be relevent for putting on the site and on product review posts? or would these mainly be for adsense type sites?

Thanks!

vanillablueskyy 17th November 2012 09:17 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] ==> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kevin82 (Post 7353802)
Hey, I would mainly use the keywords for an amazon product site. for example, if i said a niche of "bed sheets" would the keywords be relevent for putting on the site and on product review posts? or would these mainly be for adsense type sites?

Thanks!

Yes, they will definitely be relevant!

Adsense users can also use the keywords - most easy to rank keywords in niche accompanied by CPC info..

Bottomline, the information can be used on any type of site.. You get the most easy to rank keywords in your niche.

Best Regards

lennyk1313 21st November 2012 09:15 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
New Order placed, Transaction ID: 9CU24765L9814181X. Sent you an e-mail with instructions. Thank you.

vanillablueskyy 22nd November 2012 12:48 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lennyk1313 (Post 7372006)
New Order placed, Transaction ID: 9CU24765L9814181X. Sent you an e-mail with instructions. Thank you.


Got it, your keywords will arrive in 24 hours..

Best Regards

BenQ 22nd November 2012 11:25 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
New order placed. Transaction ID: 9TN310510V039614S
Details in "instructions to merchant" box. Let's see what you can do.

vanillablueskyy 23rd November 2012 01:06 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BenQ (Post 7374505)
New order placed. Transaction ID: 9TN310510V039614S
Details in "instructions to merchant" box. Let's see what you can do.

No problem bud..

blueorteam 23rd November 2012 04:54 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
I save a lot of time to find the super keywords.

I did it in 7 days while you in 24 hours, this is amazing.

Thankyou very much for your service.

slimmingpoint 23rd November 2012 05:34 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Order placed but I forgot to enter the required details into instruction box. Transaction ID is #3UC56516JE3544439. I've also sent an email to keywordking@live.com. Please get back to me soon. Thanks.

vanillablueskyy 23rd November 2012 06:30 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by slimmingpoint (Post 7379858)
Order placed but I forgot to enter the required details into instruction box. Transaction ID is #3UC56516JE3544439. I've also sent an email to keywordking@live.com. Please get back to me soon. Thanks.

Replied ;)

abesha 26th November 2012 12:32 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
This sounds great, i am waiting to put my order and willing to report on the delivery

missmystery 26th November 2012 01:58 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
When you say "rankable" will they have something like 100 searches per month?

vanillablueskyy 26th November 2012 06:16 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by missmystery (Post 7388194)
When you say "rankable" will they have something like 100 searches per month?

Hi bud,

Nope.. that is search volume.

When i say rankable, i mean keywords that you can rank in Google's top positions.. I will show you the most easy to rank for keywords that exist in any niches that you choose.. The results are very accurate and take into account many factors (explanation in sales page)

Regards

missmystery 26th November 2012 04:26 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vanillablueskyy (Post 7388805)
Hi bud,

Nope.. that is search volume.

When i say rankable, i mean keywords that you can rank in Google's top positions.. I will show you the most easy to rank for keywords that exist in any niches that you choose.. The results are very accurate and take into account many factors (explanation in sales page)

Regards

Yes, but what I mean is there's no point ranking for a keyword with hardly any searches.

vanillablueskyy 26th November 2012 09:59 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by missmystery (Post 7391165)
Yes, but what I mean is there's no point ranking for a keyword with hardly any searches.

Don't worry. there would be plenty of keywords with good search volume.. And let me add that search volume also depends on the size of your niche obviously ;)

Regards

vanillablueskyy 27th November 2012 10:34 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
PS: I would like to thank everyone for all the wonderful reviews.. Fantastic!

bjarvie 1st December 2012 01:56 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7TK889818H4122028. just done now. Will PM you niches.

vanillablueskyy 1st December 2012 04:17 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by bjarvie (Post 7412705)
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 7TK889818H4122028. just done now. Will PM you niches.

No problem, your keywords will arrive in 24 hours..

Best Regards

Promotionsny 7th December 2012 12:30 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Just submitted an order, and sent keyword instructions to your PM box. Transaction ID: 7HR91096020205721

Please confirm!

vanillablueskyy 7th December 2012 12:48 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN GOOGLE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REVI
 
Got it buddy! Check your PM.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Promotionsny (Post 7443500)
Just submitted an order, and sent keyword instructions to your PM box. Transaction ID: 7HR91096020205721

Please confirm!


fren99 10th December 2012 02:07 AM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hi, i just ordered. I have PM you my niches.

Thank you.

vanillablueskyy 10th December 2012 02:19 AM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hi buddy,

I emailed you too. Your keywords will arrive in 24 hours ;)

Regards

Quote:

Originally Posted by fren99 (Post 7454244)
Hi, i just ordered. I have PM you my niches.

Thank you.


AriWhitten 11th December 2012 07:59 AM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Keywords received, and they were very well researched. He put a lot of time and thought into it and did an extremely thorough job. Also, went out of his way to answer a question I had and explain things very clearly to me.

Highly recommended!

Piere 11th December 2012 03:24 PM

Re: ==>RANK #1 IN GOOGLE<== BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hey Bud,
I am betting on you!
Dec 11, 2012 13:09:49 PST
Transaction ID: 07A2912286143063A

vanillablueskyy 11th December 2012 09:08 PM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AriWhitten (Post 7460292)
Keywords received, and they were very well researched. He put a lot of time and thought into it and did an extremely thorough job. Also, went out of his way to answer a question I had and explain things very clearly to me.

Highly recommended!

Thanks for the awesome review Ariel!

vanillablueskyy 11th December 2012 09:16 PM

Re: ==>RANK #1 IN GOOGLE<== BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Piere (Post 7462327)
Hey Bud,
I am betting on you!
Dec 11, 2012 13:09:49 PST
Transaction ID: 07A2912286143063A

No problem buddy, sent you an email.. :)

jazzygelable 12th December 2012 08:10 PM

Re: ==>RANK #1 IN GOOGLE<== BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Impressive service. I ordered recently and had the keywords in less than 24 hours. The list contains a few keywords that I didn't think of which are easy to rank. Thanks

mavmav 12th December 2012 08:17 PM

Re: ==>RANK #1 IN GOOGLE<== BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Can I order multiple packages for the same niche?

Thanks!

vanillablueskyy 13th December 2012 08:46 AM

Re: ==>RANK #1 IN GOOGLE<== BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Don't quite understand why you would do that, but sent you a PM anyways buddy..

Quote:

Originally Posted by mavmav (Post 7468539)
Can I order multiple packages for the same niche?

Thanks!


vanillablueskyy 13th December 2012 08:46 AM

Re: ==>RANK #1 IN GOOGLE<== BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jazzygelable (Post 7468512)
Impressive service. I ordered recently and had the keywords in less than 24 hours. The list contains a few keywords that I didn't think of which are easy to rank. Thanks

Thanks Jazzy, it was my pleasure..

eagleboy 14th December 2012 05:36 AM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
hi just placed an order plz let me know how to send u details

vanillablueskyy 14th December 2012 05:39 AM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hi buddy,

Already emailed you ;)

yasso008 14th December 2012 10:31 AM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
ordered ID #7GV97532J2480110R
can i have your skype ? or contact info please ?

vanillablueskyy 14th December 2012 02:03 PM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by yasso008 (Post 7475759)
ordered ID #7GV97532J2480110R
can i have your skype ? or contact info please ?

No problem buddy.. PM'd.

maren 14th December 2012 03:18 PM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hello,
I purchased yesterday and sent you an email right away with the confirm# 6E406139UX281515F.

I'm not sure how long I have to wait for a response but I just wanted to post here to let you know.

Thanks

vanillablueskyy 14th December 2012 10:44 PM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Hi buddy, keyword delivered ! ;) Check your email..

maren 17th December 2012 11:04 AM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
ok, got it.

Thanks!

vanillablueskyy 20th December 2012 02:56 AM

Re: (((RANK #1 IN GOOGLE))) BEST KEYWORDS TO DOMINATE ANY NICHE! SHOOT YOUR SITE TO THE TOP! WOW REV
 
Thanks for all the great reviews guys that has been coming in guys!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:36 PM.