Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warriors For Hire (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/)
-   -   $59 - Keywords 2 DOMINATE "Google 1st Page" & RANK #1 in ANY niche - [100% CANT FAIL] 5,000 Served (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/632949-59-keywords-2-dominate-google-1st-page-rank-1-any-niche-100-cant-fail-5-000-served.html)

vanillablueskyy 14th August 2012 05:53 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mitchell Assin (Post 6790891)
Purchased:

Will leave a review when project is finished.

so far so good - so far great customer and bonus!

Thanks for your order buddy..

Jon Martin 14th August 2012 06:07 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Just commenting here so that I can come back to this easily in a day or two. Will be purchasing.

-- Jon.

vanillablueskyy 14th August 2012 06:11 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jon Martin (Post 6792696)
Just commenting here so that I can come back to this easily in a day or two. Will be purchasing.

-- Jon.

Thanks for your interest buddy..

JorgeLuis 15th August 2012 07:59 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Hi there! I just ordered your $5 service. I just sent an email to the paypal email address with my keyword to be researched (I forgot to add it on the paypal instructions box)

Transaction ID: 9YY34933M85702138

Thank you!

vanillablueskyy 15th August 2012 08:41 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
I'm on it buddy..

greg linck 15th August 2012 12:47 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Just ordered for 2 sites. 1904-7912-9490-8834.

Please review information included with order.

Thank you

venture2web 15th August 2012 01:26 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Hi, Can you please PM me or send me an email address where I can reach you? I'm very interested in your service, just want to make sure it's what I need before I order. Thanks!

vanillablueskyy 15th August 2012 01:37 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by venture2web (Post 6802213)
Hi, Can you please PM me or send me an email address where I can reach you? I'm very interested in your service, just want to make sure it's what I need before I order. Thanks!

PM sent buddy..

FreddyBear 16th August 2012 03:55 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Can you please send me your contact email for an order.

Also, the quote for 20 phrases.

vanillablueskyy 16th August 2012 03:58 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FreddyBear (Post 6806015)
Can you please send me your contact email for an order.

Also, the quote for 20 phrases.

PM sent buddy..

fitguy1970 16th August 2012 09:19 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
I just created a new site, http:NutritionAndExerciseResources.com On this site, My primary money strategy is to write articles with links to affiliate products for more information. I would like to use your service, just not sure how many niches I should order? Off the top of my head, here is the kind of traffic I am looking for: weight loss, gain muscle, effective workouts, raw food diet, alkaline diet, healthy lifestyle, etc. When you are talking about diet, nutrition, and exercise, there is almost no limit to what one could write about. So, I need help to get focused.

Is what I gave you enough info? If so, tell me which package is best and I will place the order.

vanillablueskyy 16th August 2012 09:31 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fitguy1970 (Post 6807580)
I just created a new site, http:NutritionAndExerciseResources.com On this site, My primary money strategy is to write articles with links to affiliate products for more information. I would like to use your service, just not sure how many niches I should order? Off the top of my head, here is the kind of traffic I am looking for: weight loss, gain muscle, effective workouts, raw food diet, alkaline diet, healthy lifestyle, etc. When you are talking about diet, nutrition, and exercise, there is almost no limit to what one could write about. So, I need help to get focused.

Is what I gave you enough info? If so, tell me which package is best and I will place the order.

PM sent buddy..

Scott0228 16th August 2012 10:23 AM

Re: Could you find keywords, with a CPC Value, of $1.00, or more?
 
Hi,

I was just wondering, could you find me keywords, that have a "Cost Per Click" value, of $1.00 or more, in my niche?

I wanted to write some "Adsense Articles" with keywords in them, that had a value of $1.00 or more.

Finally, if so, how long would it take for you to find them.

Thank-you,

Scott0228

vanillablueskyy 16th August 2012 10:52 AM

Re: Could you find keywords, with a CPC Value, of $1.00, or more?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott0228 (Post 6807930)
Hi,

I was just wondering, could you find me keywords, that have a "Cost Per Click" value, of $1.00 or more, in my niche?

I wanted to write some "Adsense Articles" with keywords in them, that had a value of $1.00 or more.

Finally, if so, how long would it take for you to find them.

Thank-you,

Scott0228

PM sent buddy..

Shbaytnurm 16th August 2012 01:19 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
you look for long tails?

vanillablueskyy 16th August 2012 01:28 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shbaytnurm (Post 6809010)
you look for long tails?

PM Sent buddy..

Adamtrd 16th August 2012 02:19 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Hey there buddy,
just sent you payment for 2 niches,
transaction ID: 60S17310JT752870V

Cheers,
Adam

vanillablueskyy 16th August 2012 02:22 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamtrd (Post 6809382)
Hey there buddy,
just sent you payment for 2 niches,
transaction ID: 60S17310JT752870V

Cheers,
Adam

Got it..

Cheers Buddy,,

Adamtrd 16th August 2012 02:55 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Cheers.
Looking forward to that :)

vanillablueskyy 16th August 2012 10:20 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamtrd (Post 6809556)
Cheers.
Looking forward to that :)

Keywords sent buddy..

Adamtrd 17th August 2012 12:50 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Just saw the keywords from The Keyword King.
Delivery was fast - about 8 hours.
Keywords are accurate, well researched, with all the metrics you'd expect to see.
Alongside your order, David sends a clear explanation of how to use the data so you're not left clueless if you're not a keyword expert.
David even sent me another email to explain the concept further.

Overall I'm very happy with the service, I think the price is incredible (hope he can keep it so low for a little more..), delivery is fast, the data is accurate and well researched. It has saved me tons of time and I will definitely order again.

Adam

vanillablueskyy 17th August 2012 12:54 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamtrd (Post 6812021)
Just saw the keywords from The Keyword King.
Delivery was fast - about 8 hours.
Keywords are accurate, well researched, with all the metrics you'd expect to see.
Alongside your order, David sends a clear explanation of how to use the data so you're not left clueless if you're not a keyword expert.
David even sent me another email to explain the concept further.

Overall I'm very happy with the service, I think the price is incredible (hope he can keep it so low for a little more..), delivery is fast, the data is accurate and well researched. It has saved me tons of time and I will definitely order again.

Adam

Thanks for the awesome review Adam! Greatly appreciate it!

fitguy1970 17th August 2012 09:51 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
I ordered my keywords yesterday and received them within 24 hours as promised. VanillaBlueSky is very professional! The keywords are very good and give me insight into the content I now need to write to reach my goals! Great price for what I got.

I would definitely do business with Vanilla again...

vanillablueskyy 17th August 2012 12:57 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fitguy1970 (Post 6814327)
I ordered my keywords yesterday and received them within 24 hours as promised. VanillaBlueSky is very professional! The keywords are very good and give me insight into the content I now need to write to reach my goals! Great price for what I got.

I would definitely do business with Vanilla again...

Awesome! Thanks buddy..

WittyT 18th August 2012 07:54 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
At that price, it would be a shame not to give it a try...
Let's go for the $15 pack.

vanillablueskyy 18th August 2012 08:16 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WittyT (Post 6819185)
At that price, it would be a shame not to give it a try...
Let's go for the $15 pack.

Awesome!..

Shounak Gupte 18th August 2012 12:40 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
no more 1 niche orders?

vanillablueskyy 18th August 2012 01:26 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shounak Gupte (Post 6820530)
no more 1 niche orders?

No sir, PM sent..

weengle 18th August 2012 02:42 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Hi,I'm interested to take ur help for keyword research for clickbank affilaite sites...will u provide best rankable buying keywords or just rankable keywords?
Thanks

vanillablueskyy 18th August 2012 02:47 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxdesigningstudio (Post 6821030)
Hi,I'm interested to take ur help for keyword research for clickbank affilaite sites...will u provide best rankable buying keywords or just rankable keywords?
Thanks

Both buddy..

WittyT 18th August 2012 04:28 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Just got my keywords... and I gotta admit that I'm pleasantly surprised. The report is clear and to the point. Exactly what I needed.

I'll be back for more, that's for sure!

vanillablueskyy 18th August 2012 04:36 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by WittyT (Post 6821427)
Just got my keywords... and I gotta admit that I'm pleasantly surprised. The report is clear and to the point. Exactly what I needed.

I'll be back for more, that's for sure!

Your satisfaction is my priority buddy..

Shounak Gupte 18th August 2012 06:52 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by vanillablueskyy (Post 6820710)
No sir, PM sent..

thanks for the consideration.. but i think i will get the 5 pack. will order soon.

vanillablueskyy 18th August 2012 08:20 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shounak Gupte (Post 6821917)
thanks for the consideration.. but i think i will get the 5 pack. will order soon.

Great! Looking forward to working with you..

gecko1 18th August 2012 08:27 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
I have a couple of questions:
1) Do we get KW with commercial intention, or "buyer kw", KW that solve a problems, looking to solve a problem for people. (I do mostly offline)
2) Can you get KW based on a product, or service?

vanillablueskyy 18th August 2012 08:38 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gecko1 (Post 6822166)
I have a couple of questions:
1) Do we get KW with commercial intention, or "buyer kw", KW that solve a problems, looking to solve a problem for people. (I do mostly offline)
2) Can you get KW based on a product, or service?

1. You get all types and yes, that includes buyer kw.
2. Sure.

gecko1 18th August 2012 09:12 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Great thanks, I will give it a go...

vanillablueskyy 18th August 2012 09:13 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by gecko1 (Post 6822274)
Great thanks, I will give it a go...

Looking forward to working with you buddy..

martinlewi 19th August 2012 03:20 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Paid for 5 Niches, and recieved, in very quick time, a complete list of keywords i could attempt to rank with!
Great service, turnaround time, and very indepth. Would use again without hesitation.

Now all i need to find is someone to rank me with the keywords, lol.
thankyou again!

weengle 19th August 2012 04:06 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Hi I have one site based on one niche (clickbank product)..can i order your service?I can't pm you..will u plz pm me.Thanks

vanillablueskyy 19th August 2012 04:10 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxdesigningstudio (Post 6823211)
Hi I have one site based on one niche (clickbank product)..can i order your service?I csn't pm you..will u plz pm me.Thanks

Hi there. PM sent..

weengle 19th August 2012 11:29 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Hi David,
Thanks for the nice report..I'm very much happy..hope I'll use your service in future for more niche.

Mitchell Assin 19th August 2012 05:50 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
quick review:

Blown away with the customer service not to mention getting WAY more then I expected when it came to my projects keywords :)

this is a must buy if you are looking for easy to rank for keywords and quality service.

FBN 21st August 2012 10:33 AM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Just placed another order, 1st one was outstanding.

vanillablueskyy 21st August 2012 03:10 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FBN (Post 6836831)
Just placed another order, 1st one was outstanding.

Thanks for your order. You will receive your keywords within 24 hours..

veryshant 21st August 2012 09:36 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
If I buy 5 niches will I get 50x5 ie 250 keywords.

Well I am not saying exactly 250 but a number around that?

vanillablueskyy 21st August 2012 09:41 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by veryshant (Post 6840133)
If I buy 5 niches will I get 50x5 ie 250 keywords.

Well I am not saying exactly 250 but a number around that?

It depends on the size of your niche buddy. You might lesser or you might get 350..
PM me your niches.

FleeceHEAD 21st August 2012 09:51 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shounak Gupte (Post 6820530)
no more 1 niche orders?

Was disappointed to see that too after reading it all. I only have 1 site/niche with a need!

vanillablueskyy 21st August 2012 09:59 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KJN Arts (Post 6840182)
Was disappointed to see that too after reading it all. I only have 1 site/niche with a need!

Haha, sorry buddy. No more 1 niche orders..

proudpapafour 23rd August 2012 10:23 PM

Re: [RANK #1 IN ANY NICHE] >> BEST KEYWORDS TO SHOOT YOU TO GOOGLE 1ST PAGE! RAVING WARRIOR REVIEWS!
 
My wife has a candle business. She sells them as well as offer a business opportunity to sell them like she does. Can you assist me with this? I see I have to order for 3 niches but only this one. I want to buy, what can you do?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:27 PM.