Register Blogs Community Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 28th May 2013, 01:22 AM   #1
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
“YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER COPYWRITER” “CONVERTING ABOUT 30%” “ABSOLUTE BEST COPY GOTTEN FROM WF”
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share


STOP PRESS: I've just gotten this email from a delighted client who's been testing the sales letter I wrote for him ...

CONVERTING AT 30%
"Paul,
Just a short note to let you know that the letter you wrote for me is converting at about 30% on warm traffic from my Facebook page after about a week and a half.

I've already more than made back the cost of your copywriting, and as this is a book, in a very evergreen niche, I expect that not only will I continue profiting from your letter, but I will probably be making a good amount every month - as long as people continue to read books and I can send traffic.

That's a stellar letter and definitely went beyond my expectations.

It's also the absolute best copy I've gotten from the WF - and I've ordered a LOT.

Many times, I never even received the deliverables and had to get a refund because most people can't really write outside of the MMO/Biz-Op niche and put the work off indefinitely.

Jon Anxin"


So let me ask you ...
Will YOU Be My
Next Success Story?


Howdy Fellow Warrior ... as you can see from all these testimonials, many fellow Warriors are delighted they chose me to add the magic to their text and video sales letters, emails, squeeze pages and even give the kiss of life to their lame sales letters.


And none more so than one client, who subscribed 11,000 members to his membership site as a result of a single text sales letter I created for him.

Those membership fees, plus the earnings from affiliate offers made to this 11,000 strong list, now totals some $1.3 MILLION.

So imagine YOU being my next success story. Just think how that can transform your life ...

Are you ready to experience the sheer
BLASTING POWER of Money?


It means enjoying the look of ecstasy on the faces of your loved ones, when you announce you're all booked on that dream vacation of a lifetime.

And it means going into that high end car dealership, where you've never dared go before, and telling the sales manager you'll take the top model and will be paying CASH!

And it means - above all - finally kicking your hated job to the curb.

So, just imagine: no more insistent alarm shattering your slumbers ... no more commute ... no more mind-numbing meetings ... no more petty office politics .. no more unpredictable boss - just the sheer joy of time and financial freedom.


You'd even be able to generate some karma (and enjoy some sweet revenge) by helping out those relatives who sneered at your struggles to make money on the internet, when their nice safe job suddenly ceases to exist.

Because, as Alonzo says



And Alonzo's sales letter converted so well he ordered another one for another product. And he was so delighted with that one too he paid me a BONUS!


Here's the key secret to my success:
I know what your target market
really wants to BUY

This is something I discovered 52 years ago (you'll get the full story later) and it's like bolting a Shop Vac on to your sales message, so it sucks in cash like it was in a bank vault.

You see, I take the time to figure out what your particular target market really wants before I write a single word.

Most 'copy writers' don't bother with that vital step (even if they knew how to do it).

Then I create an ultra-compelling connection between what your prospects really want and your product.

That's where the MAGIC happens

And, over the past 52 years I've been in direct marketing, I've perfected my selling system using the priceless experience selling face to face in widely different markets from selling industrial chemicals to engineers ... making and selling woodcraft to retail stores and selling land for new homes to real estate developers.

And - thanks to this technique I'd developed - I was awarded these cuff links for record sales in the 'Salesman's Graveyard': selling life insurance - one of THE hardest things in the world to sell.

After all ... who wants to BUY LIFE INSURANCE? NOBODY!

Because:
  • You get nothing to show for your money.

  • It means admitting you're gonna die.


Think about it ... I won an award for selling truckloads of a product nobody wants to buy!


So imagine how I can supercharge the sales of YOUR PRODUCT.

So what's my secret?


Once again I just figured out what my life insurance prospects REALLY wanted.

And that's the same magical technique I've now been using for the past eight years on line, creating countess winners for all the good folks who've given me all the testimonials you'll see sprinkled throughout this thread - and that even includes top gun copywriters, like Simon Hodgkinson.

That's why I'm known as: "The Copy Writer's Copy Writer"

Now it's YOUR TURN to enjoy the awesome effect of my dynamite technique
- and here's how I'll deploy it for you ...


First I'll put your target market under the microscope and
uncover their most intimate secrets - from their darkest fears to their most ardent desires.

Then I'll use my 52 years of selling experience to figure out
exactly what it is they REALLY want to buy.

Then I go through your product with a fine tooth comb and extract every last compelling reason why it is the complete answer to your prospect's prayers.

Then, like a master locksmith, I'll craft a key, in the form of a red hot sales message using my powerhouse 22 step formula, that perfectly meshes together what your prospect really wants with exactly how your product helps them to get it.

Then, when I've answered every possible unspoken objection on their mind - a
nd because my key is a perfect fit - it will suddenly MAKE COMPLETE SENSE FOR THEM TO BUY YOUR PRODUCT, unlocking a torrent of sales, profits and happiness for YOU.

And that's how I can tickle your
prospect's buying gland into a frenzy

giving YOU BUMPER PAY DAYS you can't achieve on your own - even if you're

A MILLION DOLLAR PRO COPY WRITER
like Simon Hodgkinson ...



And Simon is just one of several copy writers for whom I've brought home the bacon. So if I can top their results, just imagine how delighted you'll be ...




Private message shown here with the permission of Miles Sharma of www.
penguinrecoverypro.com



You deserve congratulations because you've already taken a quantum leap towards joining that elite 3% who make serious money on line, because youve taken action

Sadly most good folks never have the courage to do that, meaning you're already well on your way to success.

Whats more, youve wisely realized your marketing message is totally central to your success. So you know this is the point when you need to hire an expert copy writer.

Wise choice.

Because, by hiring a professional copy writer youll be setting out the firm foundations for a golden, financially free future for you and your loved ones.

So imagine celebrating your wise choice of copy writer by striding into that high end car showroom, plumping down in the luxurious leather drivers seat of the top model, grasping that chunky steering wheel and gazing down that massive hood.

Then, as you savor that 'new car' aroma and imagine yourself piloting this beast along the interstate, the sales guy comes rushing up.

And you instantly silence him by saying youll take it and paying CASH!


So imagine how tragic it will be for your dreams of financial freedom to be snatched away simply because
you chose a LAME copy writer

I know there are quite a few around, because much of my copy writing revolves around rescuing good folks, like you, who have been badly let down by wannabe copy writers who simply haven't got the chops. They reel off impressive lists of books by other copywriters that they've read - but they've never sold anything in real life.

On one occasion, I actually rescued the actual copy writer who - having got the gig - realized he was completely out of his depth when it came to actually delivering on his bold promises.


And it makes me madder than a wet hen when I see all the hard won traffic that has been wasted on a limp marketing messages, whether a sales letter, email series, video sales letter and other marketing material.

Fortunately, it IS quite possible to redeem even the very worst marketing messages and so rescue your dreams of financial freedom, because I haven't just read copy writing books I've actually written a few, too AND I did REAL selling (face to face) for 41 years - and then plenty more with my copy writing , these last 11 years. Which is why I get results like this



But why pay twice?
And why waste time (and your hard-won traffic)
BEFORE you discover the UGLY TRUTH?


Howdy ... Im Paul Hooper-Kelly ... and if that doesn't ring any bells, you've still probably bought a product from a top gun marketer, because of the compelling sales letter, email or sales video I created for them.

Top gun marketers like The Worlds's #1 Super-Affiliate millionaire, Ewen Chia, Willie Crawford, Winson Yeung, Simon Hodgkinson, Naidy Phoon, Ash Goodman,
George Katsoudas, Jeremy Gislason, Michael Lee, John Delavera, Dean Jackson and many, MANY others including the founder of this Warrior Forum - Allen Says.

I'm also proud that virtually all the top dogs in internet marketing from Marlon Sanders and Lee McIntyre to Ewen Chia have bought products of mine and even said nice things about them.

And the reason I'm the Copy Writing Secret Weapon of many big name marketers is because of my unmatched direct marketing experience ...

... it was exactly 52 years ago, this April, when I made my first sale (an order for printing paperback books from the Daily Express newspaper in world-famous Fleet Street, London. Probably worth, in today's prices, $30,000) .



And it was proper, face-to-face, belly-to-belly SALESMANSHIP ...

As you can imagine, going toe to toe with a high-powered print buyer, in that imposing Art Deco building, was a bit daunting for a 19 year rookie salesman.

So I spent hours figuring out what my approach should be.

In the end, burning the midnight oil paid off, because I was lucky enough to isolate the X factor that is the KEY to all effective selling - whether face to face, or on in line in a text sales letter or video sales letter.

And, over the following 52 years (11 of them on line), I've honed and perfected that, including being taught the 'tricks of the copy writing trade' by John Carlton, Clayton Makepeace and Dan Kennedy.

And now my 'secret sauce' is here, ready for you to enjoy the full effect, including:
  • The nine vital mind control tricks (because selling is not for the squeamish).

  • The 'puppy dog' technique, loved by car salesman which I've stolen to make your offer completely irresistible.

  • The 22 VITAL parts every successful sales message must have - miss just one and the message is not as powerful as it could be.

  • The six E-FACTORS that must be tickled to make the prospect happy to whip out their credit card.
And I'm sure you're smart enough to see what an incredible UNFAIR ADVANTAGE FOR YOU that is.

Because my intense education in real-world salesmanship, right at the sharp end of marketing, is worth a kings ransom to YOU because of the secrets and stealth marketing techniques I will bring to your business.


So, when it comes to fitting the profile of the perfect copy writer for you I check all the boxes.
And that includes my guarantee that every single word of your sales message will be crafted ME and so carry the full weight of my 52 years of direct marketing experience.

So let's look in depth at ...

. . . why Alan said I'm The Best Warrior Copy Writer he's ever hired
(and he's hired quite a few)
PLUS why I can rewrite a sales letter and get
SIX TIMES the original response ...
AND why Herb said my emails made him want to join his own membership site!

YOU TOO will be as pumped as Alan, Bob and Herb
when I've created YOUR personal ATM of a sales message






Its a sad fact that most copy writers are merely theory boys, because theyve never sold anything face to face.


Which brings me to the first reason why I can re-write a letter and get SIX TIMES the original response made Herb want to buy his own product and have another client say Im the best Warrior copywriter hes ever hired.

Yes, I've read all the copy writing books too (written some, as well)
WHAT'S MORE
I studied with John Carlton (as did Frank Kern), Clayton Makepeace, Perry Belcher & Dan Kennedy. BUT ...
... that's just the CHERRY ON TOP of
t
he rock-solid foundation of FIVE DECADES in face-to-face selling, direct marketing and successful copy writing.


So why is face-to-face selling such a vital preparation for successful copy writing?

Read how these three copy writing legends all agree on the value of salesmanship and face-to-face selling for success as a copy writer



And heres why that face-to-face selling is such a key part of a copywriters training

Because its


You see, selling face-to-face gives you instant feedback priceless knowledge for a copywriter. Because when you seek to convince a prospect remotely - whether by direct mail or on line - you MUST know how they will react to what you say.

Trouble is, most copywriters lack that vital face to face experience and so simply HAVENT A CLUE if their words will achieve the right reaction
(
so they are actually GAMBLING on YOUR dime!).

Because that advanced level of copy writing skill can only be enjoyed by folks who have worked at marketing in the blood, sweat and tears of the selling trenches and have the real world track record to prove it.

Like when I won an award for record sales in the Salesmans Graveyard...

The Salesmans Graveyard is selling life insurance, so tough very few survive - and even fewer win prizes.


I won mine for kicking the butt of the fanciest outfit in town with several salesmen. Yet little ole me still beat them!

So, when a copywriter reels off a long list of copy writing books theyve READ, simply ask them if they've done any REAL SELLING.

Which brings me to the SECOND REASON why I can re-write a letter and get SIX TIMES the original response and have another client say Im the best Warrior copywriter hes ever hired ...

Ive moved beyond just studying books on copy writing. Because I study books on human psychology and propaganda, which reveal the psychological persuasion triggers that compel folks to do what you want.

You see, its not the fancy graphics that compel folks to buy its not even the clever wordplay (although the words are vital) its actually the psychological strategies and little known N.L.P secrets behind the sales letter that does the heavy lifting for you.

So simply reading other folks sales letters and copy writing books is like standing in the street, gazing up at a building and trying to figure out how to be an architect.

Youll never ever be able to create your own building that way because youll never know whats hidden inside the building to make it all work.

And the THIRD REASON I can re-write a letter and get SIX TIMES the original response and have another client say Im the best Warrior copywriter hes ever hired and get Herb to want to buy his own stuff springs from my seven decades roaming this planet, experiencing all the problems life throws at all of us - from birth to death

... which means I probably know first hand how your prospect feels about their problem.


And thats an extra SECRET WEAPON I deploy with the unerring accuracy of a cruise missile, empowering me to tickle your prospects buying emotional hot spot and making it impossible for them to relax until they enjoy the sweet release of actually buying your product

... The RESULT?


Ecstatic Marketers Over The Moon
At The Sight Of Their Soaring Profits . . .


And alongside those 51 years in the marketing trenches Ive also experienced LIFE with all its joys and disasters. So ...

No matter what problem your product is designed to solve,
I have the life experience PLUS the marketing know-how
to tickle your prospects buying gland to a frenzy

And here are two quick examples ...

NUMBER ONE BEST SELLER On ClickBank five years running

I was asked to create a sales letter for a product to teach fathers how to tackle that daunting task of making a speech at their daughter's wedding. Naturally, I drew on my OWN painful experience when getting that vital speech just right for my OWN daughters wedding.

So you won't be surprised to know ...


My sales letter - crafted from personal experience
- became an instant hit on ClickBank -
and is still THE #1 BEST SELLER five years on




And heres another example.

Simon Hodgkinson is a top internet marketer (and no dummy when it comes to writing sales letters). Yet he was kind enough to admit, with all his experience, he COULD NOT MATCH the 12.5% conversion I got, right out of the gate, for his new $97 software ...

But again my widest possible experience was key to unlocking these riches. Because I had struggled for months with other membership site software, so I knew exactly the frustrations and problems his prospects were suffering. So my sales letter was the headache cure they were craving and they bought his product by the truckload.


And thats not the only time I have become ...

The copywriter's copywriter


And I also create successful WSO letters ...



And here's how one of my OWN VIDEO WSO sales letters has converted: 72 orders were obtained from just 371 COLD visitors - a 19% conversion ...



Yes, I'm down there in the WSO trenches with YOU,
soaking up priceless experience to bring to YOUR profit party!
I've also created successful videos for Willie Crawford and Michael Lee ...



So I stand ready to delight you with your very own video sales letter. You can choose to have me create the script only - or have me create the script and then bring it to life with either a whiteboard video, a slide video or a full blooded camera-shot video.

And, whatever your requirements ...


Its now your good fortune to profit from
my copy writing skill and experience
- BUT ONLY for a
limited time

Because you too can now experience the sheer joy that flows from deploying a sales letter or an email sequence that works like gangbusters.

So just imagine the thrill of showing your loved ones the website of a super luxury vacation hideaway and then hearing the squeals of delight, when you tell them they are all booked for 10 days of unashamed vacation bliss!

As you can see, your investment will be ROCK BOTTOM. Which has probably started you wondering . . .

Why I'm allowing you to walk away
with such a sweet deal?

Three solid reasons


Reason #1: Because I want YOU to experience just how good my stuff is.

So, by crafting you a stunning sales letter for your rock bottom investment (about 90% LESS than civilians have to pay), my expectation is that the next time you need a sales letter, a set of emails or a video you'll be more than happy to invest a more realistic amount, because you'll have personally made a ton of money from the first one.

Reason # 2: Were supposed to give fellow Warriors a deal like no others get.

I know that tends to get lost with WSO for seven bucks which end up costing you a lot more by the time youve also paid for the upsells and the OTOs to get the full story. But thats not my style. There are no OTOs here or upsells or downsells.


Reason #3: Im here to help you not soak you!

Because of my wide marketing experience, I'm not a one-trick pony - unlike most copywriters. So I do copy writing because I ENJOY it - rather than for a living.

You see, Ive already achieved the sought after Holy Grail of internet marketing, with a monthly passive income from my very popular Unfair Advantage Club, where my many members enjoy picking my brains on copy writing and all the other secrets and techniques Ive gathered during my 50 years in the marketing trenches for less that 20 bucks a month.

So, with my regular income set, I can afford to let you have these letters for far less than non-Warriors would pay.

And it gives me a real buzz when I'm ...


Creating fortunes for my clients
month after month


One letter I wrote for a client pulled in 11,000 members for a membership site.

So, between the membership fee and the value of those 11,000 names on a mailing list, that single letter probably made the client over a million bucks.

But make no mistake: despite your rock bottom investment the quality will be pure Rolls Royce just like these folks enjoyed . . .






Samples? Certainly ...



Ive created very successful sales messages in the following markets

Dentistry
Golf
SEO
Betting
Fishing Vacations
Penis Enlargement
BodyBuilding
Mind Control
Arthritis remedies

Graphic Design
Alternative Health
Beauty
Affiliate Marketing
Video Creation
Financial Advice

Online Games
Internet Marketing
Ant-aging Beauty Products
Driving Instructors
Snorkelling
WordPress Themes
Dating
Drug Rehab Centers
Software
Speech Writing
Big Game Fishing
Network Marketing
Weight Loss
Retailing
Membership Sites
Offshore Tax Havens
Graphics
Surveys
Self Improvement
Traffic
Video Marketing


The 'DREAM-TEAM' Copy Writing AND Graphic Design package

Ever heard the saying: "Jack of all trades and the master of none" ?

The truth is, most copy writers are not the best graphic designers and good graphic artists tend not to be the best copy writers. After all, it's a very rare person who excels in two major skills like these.

So, I've teamed up with some great sales letter designers to bring you the BEST OF BOTH ...

... that means you get my world class copy writing PLUS the very best breathtaking graphics, giving you a sparkling, even higher converting GRAPHICAL WSO or Regular ClickBank style sales letter ...



Please note: custom made graphics, such as tables and headers, require an extra investment. If you want these, please ask for a quotation when ordering.


So if you have the vision and ambition to realize what
I'm offering here, then saddle up and enjoy the ride


Sizzling Hot Sales Letters:
The sort that achieved a 30% conversion for
Jon Anxin and instantly got TWICE the conversions master copy writer, Simon Hodgkinson, normally gets for his own letters and the sort that has been #1 on ClickBank for the last five years.

When I create your sales page, you'll not only enjoy the sort of experience the clients featured here do, you also have the extra confidence knowing you are in the hands of a top selling ClickBank sales letter creator.

Check out my 'Father Of The Bride' #1 on ClickBank Top Selling Sales Letter for an example of how I ease myself into the conversation taking place in the prospect's head and lead them gently to the conclusion that the only sensible thing is to buy the product.

Right now you can grab a compelling sales letter (NOT LIMITED to a certain number of words - unlike some low cost offers) just like all my other clients enjoy. $297
BUT BE QUICK or your investment might jump to $347

WSO Sales Letter:
The sort that got Miles Sharma CR rates of 25% and Ash Goodman 18 sales in as many hours.

If, like Miles Sharma you want to have a shot at reporting rates as high as 25%, then this is for you. And - just like you - I'm also a WSO creator (my last one achieved conversion rates of 19%).

So - even if you are still working on your precious - WSO grab this chance to get a professional sales letter (NOT LIMITED to a certain number of words - unlike some low cost offers). PLEASE NOTE THESE ARE FOR EXCLUSIVE USE ON THE WARRIOR FORUM 'WARRIOR SPECIAL OFFER' SECTION. For every other type of sales letter See the 'ClickBank or 'Regular' style letters above. $237
BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $297

One Time Offers Upsell or Downsell:
This is where you send you profits through the roof. And you can certainly do this with a powerhouse OTO letter from me for $297
BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to$347

The 'DREAM-TEAM' Copy Writing AND Graphic Design package for your sales letter:
Ever heard the saying: "Jack of all trades and the master of none" ?

The truth is, most copy writers are not the best designers and good designers tend not to be the best copy writers. After all, it's a very rare person who excels in two major skills like these.

So, I've teamed up with some great sales letter graphical designers to bring you the BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS - TWO world class experts working together towards a single very worthy goal: blowing the lid off your bank account.

... that means you get my world class copy writing PLUS breathtaking graphics, giving you a sparkling, high converting Graphical WSO Sales Letter $387
BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $437.

Graphical ClickBank or Regular Sales Letter $447 BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $520.

The Kiss Of Life
:
The sort that got Bob Hamilton SIX TIMES his previous conversion rate. And the sort and still converts great for Tanner Larson's years after I wrote it.

Maybe you are suffering from a lame, under performing sales letter. In which case you'll love my second most popular gig - 'A Kiss of Life for your lame sales letter'. That's the one where I increased Bob Hamilton's response by SIX TIMES.

I'll take a look at it - and your product - and add some of my special magic to turn it into a sparkling jewel that will start to perform the way it should. $247
BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $297

Or, you can complete the magical transformation by enjoying my world class copy writing PLUS breathtaking graphics, giving you a sparkling, new GRAPHICAL sales page $397 BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $447.

Squeeze Pages:
The sort that made Herb Ratsch say AWESOME.

As a serious marketer, you'll know the truth of the saying 'The money is in the list'. But how do you build a list in the first place? You simply get me to craft a magnetic squeeze page for it. And then sit back and watch the names pour in. $97 BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $147.

Lead magnets:
And to make your squeeze page work like a Shop Vac on steroids, you need a lead magnet short report that performs two vital roles:

1. A compelling title that lights such a powerful fire under your prospect that they cannot relax until they have your report.

2. Contains such high quality information that they instantly realize they want more from you because you clearly have the power to solve their problem. So, any thoughts they have about unsubscribing, once they have your freebie, vanish.

Never make the FATAL mistake of using PLR stuff, thinking it's JUST a bribe of little consequence, because you'll be throwing a ton of money away in lost future sales.
$287
BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $327.

Auto responder emails:

The sort of emails that made Herb Ratsch want to join his own site.

Not so surprising, actually, because I pay a king's ransom to the two leading email teachers: Ben Settle and 'The Email Alchemist' Daniel Levis to keep my email creation chops razor sharp. I'm sure you're smart enough to really understand the awesome power of a compelling auto responder series (like the one that nearly had Herb wanting to buy his own product) and how it can be your main source of income - bringing you cash, literally, on demand.

But, once you have a name on your list, you then need to build a trusting relationship with them, before they will buy from you.

And that's achieved with a series of emails that are fun to read with 'must open' subject lines like "I don't care what YOU want!" (which turned out to be an interesting case study of how NOT to do marketing).

These emails are carefully scripted to forge an unbreakable bond of liking, knowing and trusting with your list members, so they will buy pretty much everything you recommend (making it perfect for affiliate sales).

And they are written in a '24' or 'Game of Thrones' soap opera style, so every email ends with a CLIFHANGER and a TRAILER.

That's a proven psychological tactic called an 'open loop' that forces the reader to anxiously wait for the sequel, which has ANOTHER cliffhanger . . . and so on until they finally BUY.

If you use these emails in combination with a sales letter they can as much as DOUBLE the total sales.

These electifying emails, when coupled with one of my magnetic squeeze pages, will become your chief money-making asset. In fact, you can make BIG BUCKS without even having a web site or product.

You can choose from a sequence of five, seven or nine. Although conventional wisdom says that you need to make seven contacts before your prospect is sufficiently hot to buy, I have found my 'Paul's rule of nine' to be more effective, whereby you only start to call for action on emails eight and nine (although you are selling by stealth right from email one).

FIVE emails just $177
BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $227.

S
EVEN emails just $238
BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $316.

NINE emails just $297
BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $377

Affiliate recruitment pages:

The brutal truth is only about 10% of your affiliates will ever bring home the bacon. These are the 'Super Affiliates' who really know their craft - which are the guys you want in your army.

And you get them with a compelling page that points out every advantage of being YOUR Super Affiliate
$267 BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to $297.

Add the conversion magic to your video with my sizzling script:
The sort that made Michael Lee's affiliates ecstatic with how much money they made.

Hardly surprising, because I've paid a king's ransom to the inventor of the VSL - Jon Benson for all his inside secrets. As a savvy internet marketer, you'll know that VIDEO sales letters can outperform text only sales letters by as much a three times.

But it's no good just slapping up any old trash, because online video has now come of age, so it's 'No more Amateur Night". Your script needs to be slick and professional, which is what you get from me - complete with 'storyboard'.

$297 BUT BE QUICK or your investment will have jumped to$397.

Video script AND video creation:
The sort that made my latest video
client say:
"Incredibly persuasive copy, short, to the punch... and great voice over. Very happy!"

If you want, I'll do the whole thing in the highly effective, battle-tested 'Frank Kern/Ryan Deiss style - just PM me with your requirements.

Total Car Diagnostics | OBD Scan Tools & Auto Repair Tools & Software

Deploying the hottest, most compelling sales message you can is the RED HOT core of your business success. So I'm sure you'll agree with me that ...

Today is one of your Crossroad Days


Most days are routine.

But there are certain days - Crossroad Days, I call them - which have the power to dramtically alter the future course of your life for good or ill ...

... the day when you chose which college to attend ... the day you decided which career path to take ... the day when you chose your life partner and the days your children are born.

And there are days like this, when you have it within your power to step up to a bright new life of financial and time freedom simply by making the right choice.

So which path will you choose?

Will you roll up your sleeves and get down to the agony of trying to create a compeling sales message yourself?

Of course, only working on your own material means you naturally don't have the breadth of experience that I have, because I'm doing this day in, day out (plus I've gotten those 40 years in the face to face trenches to back it all up).

Or w
ill you risk your business, your budget and the chance of getting off to a flying start in your quest for financial freedom by hiring an untried copywriter with no real track record of success just because they're a bit cheaper.

OR...

Will you sensibly decide you're not going to gamble the hopes and dreams you've invested in your precious product in some lame sales letter, so you wisely want it created by a highly experienced, proven professional ...

Im sure youre shrewd enough to make the right choice, so Im really looking forward to welcoming you to the profit party!

So here's to your inevitable success!



Paul Hooper-Kelly
"The Copy Writer's Copy Writer"
World class copy writer
and marketing consultant


P.S. One of the most wonderful experiences in life is being able to reach out and help someone else who isn't as smart as you are, when they fall on hard times. It could even be a relative or friend who doubted you'd ever make a success with this internet 'thing'.

Or how awesome to be able to gift a life-saving machine to your local hospital?

These are the sort of amazing experiences you can enjoy when you have a top selling product.

P.P.S.
Some naughty copywriters charge you and then palm the job off onto an apprentice. Not me.

So - because I insist on writing every word myself - you can be certain my experience and magic will flow into every corner of your sales message. But there is a downside ...

... because that severely limits the number of gigs I can put on my dance card.

So, if you want the fastest response AND at the lowest possible price, then you know what you need to do!



CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR SLOT
before someone else beats you to it and
your investment INCREASES DRAMATICALLY ...



QUESTIONS?
Simply email me for a prompt response: QuercusCopywriting AT gmail.com


FAQs

What happens once I order?

When you click the order button above, you'll be taken to a page where you can select what service you want.

Then, once your payment is processed, you'll be taken to a page where you can send me details of your project plus a copy of the actual product and bonuses - if it's digital.

That page has my private copywriting email address shown twice. Please use this for all subsequent contact. Please don't use the WF Private Messaging any more, now you have this superior way of communicating. That way, everything is in one place for easy reference.

What is the difference between a WSO sales letter and a Regular or ClickBank style letter?

The difference is the length and the amount of detail in the copy.

Because WSO are exclusively for use on the Warrior Forum, they are talking to members of a club. Therefore they tend to be shorter, because:
  • The audience is very tightly targeted

  • They can interact with the seller.
On the other hand, a regular or ClickBank style letter is aimed at a more disparate demographic and therefore goes into more detail.

Video and audio products

Please note if your product consists of multiple videos or audios, I will need you to provide a summary of each one, because this rock bottom price does not provide for me to watch each video or listen to each audio.

If you are a full price client, investing at least $2,000 in your letter, then I'll be happy spending the time going through your videos. But, on this low cost WSO, you providing a summary of the features is the most cost-effective solution and fair to both parties.

I'll take a good look at all this and get back to you within 18 hours (usually a lot less) with any further questions I may have. Then I'll get to your project with all haste.

How long will you take to create my masterpiece?

Please be aware I am one of the most sought after copy writers on the Warrior Forum, so I always have plenty of projects on my dance card. But - as you see here - my dellghted clients invariably find it's worth the wait!

Depending on what projects are already booked ahead of yours, sales letters and emails are usually ready about twelve to fifteen business days after I receive payment AND ALL the material and information I need to do a good job.

If you have made payment, but have still to provide clarification of what you want or vital parts of what you are selling, then the clock only starts running from that point.

Your letter will go through several drafts, because - as my mentor, John Carlton says: "It's not the writing but the rewriting that adds the magic".

Copywriters who deliver in two or three days are clearly NOT setting the copy aside, sleeping on it and reviewing and revising over several days. I go that extra mile for you and the difference is plain to see in the RESULTS and glowing testimonials you see here

And, as all the praise from clients testify, the results are well worth waiting for.

Graphical sales letters take longer, because the graphic artist can only start after I finish polishing the copy. But the results are worth waiting for.

Production times for video sales letters, depend on the nature and complexity of the video (for example, if it requires a voice over artist, that has to mesh with his schedule).

Either way, the sooner you book your project, the sooner you can be enjoying using it.

I want to jump in on your offer, but my project isnt quite ready. Can I book a slot for later?

Yes, you can lock in at the current price by making the payment now. Then when you are ready, your project will be completed regardless of the current price or even if the offer is then closed.

How many words will you write?

I write exactly the number of words needed to answer every concern, objection and worry in the mind of your prospect - and not a single word more. Then, with every objection answered, buying your product suddenly makes complete sense.

How do I contact you?

Several years of creating winning sales letters for top dog marketers has proved the written word and email to be the most effective way of working, because it allows me to instantly access your precise instructions and thus avoid any misunderstandings about exactly what you want.

So, when you become a client, you will get my private copy writing email address, which comes direct to me.

Which means I'm as close as your keyboard.

In what format do you deliver the material?

Text material is delivered as a Word .doc. If it's a text sales letter or OTO I also show where I recommend you deploy bold, italic and colored text, to dramatize the writing. All my clients find this ideal, as it can be pasted directly into their text editor for uploading to their web site or into their auto responder service.

Graphical sales letters are delivered in .jpeg format, ready to upload to your web site.

Terms and Conditions Click to see the full Terms and Conditions on my Copywriting Secret Weapon web site.

Last edited on 26th Sep 2017 at 10:25 AM. Reason: Added latest testimonial
Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Paul Hooper-Kelly For This Useful Post:
Unread 28th May 2013, 05:49 AM   #2
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "SIX TIMES The Sales Of Previous Letter".."Converting At 12.5%".. Just $247 ...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What some of my delighted clients are saying ...


Here's what my latest delighted VIDEO client says:

"Incredibly persuasive copy, short, to the punch... and great voice over. Very happy!"

Alex E.
Total Car Diagnostics | OBD Scan Tools & Auto Repair Tools & Software






Amazing!



"You're the only Warrior copywriter I've ordered from more than once and definitely the only one I would recommend to others."



"I was completely SHOCKED by the high quality, action packed letter I received.
I honestly couldn't be happier. I am a copywriter myself."





Last edited on 2nd Nov 2015 at 03:59 AM. Reason: Adding latest glowing testimonal from delighted client.
Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2013, 01:46 AM   #3
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: Join My Happy Band Of TOP GUN CLIENTS Enjoying Conversions As High As 19% ONE Slot Only $247
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

"I'm a professional copywriter ... so I know what I'm talking about when I say Paul's copy is great."




Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2013, 10:58 AM   #4
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: Join My TOP GUN PROFIT PARTY And Enjoy High Converting (>19%) Letters Emails Videos For CHUMP CH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share



Last edited on 2nd Nov 2015 at 03:55 AM.
Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2013, 10:58 AM   #5
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: Join My TOP GUN PROFIT PARTY And Enjoy High Converting (>19%) Letters Emails Videos For CHUMP CH
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Amer A View Post

Hi Warriors

Another great offer from the $1.33 Million Marketer.

Regards
Amer

Thanks, Amer - very much appreciated!

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jun 2013, 08:56 AM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2008
Posts: 106
Thanks: 3
Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: "Your sales letters were better than any I've received from any other Warrior copywriter."
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

how do you do the 7 part email sequence; do you modify something i have to have already, or do you start from scratch? thanks
selcor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Jun 2013, 11:13 AM   #7
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "Your sales letters were better than any I've received from any other Warrior copywriter."
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Selcor,

Thanks for your post.

Yes, I create it all from scratch. Because the secret of getting the right response is the theme behind the message (what Dean Jackson commented upon in his testimonial).

That's more important than the words themselves and is the difference between World Class copy writing and the rest.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Aug 2013, 08:05 PM   #8
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GlenH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Sydney - AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 1,410
Thanks: 11
Thanked 415 Times in 241 Posts
Default
Re: This Is Why Alan Said My Affordable Copywriting Is: "Better than from any other Warrior copywrit
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

HI Paul.

I sent you a PM

-Glen

GlenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Aug 2013, 08:47 PM   #9
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: This Is Why Alan Said My Affordable Copywriting Is: "Better than from any other Warrior copywrit
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by GlenH View Post

HI Paul.

I sent you a PM

-Glen
Yup, gottit and replied!

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 23rd Nov 2013, 12:42 AM   #10
Advanced Warrior
 
radivoj's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 502
Thanks: 1
Thanked 77 Times in 71 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello Paul" just to ask you is your service still available ?
radivoj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Nov 2013, 12:12 AM   #11
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi radivoj,

Yes, it is.

I love your avatar!

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Nov 2013, 11:53 AM   #12
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Aurett,

Thanks for your post.

But, if you read my post again, you'll see it's already massively discounted.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2014, 02:58 PM   #13
Your Next Copywriter
War Room Member
 
natebunger's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: I own and live in my own retreat hotel located in Colombia South America. All clients are welcome :)
Posts: 741
Thanks: 144
Thanked 87 Times in 78 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul, hope your day is going well.

I wanted to ask if you have experience developing sales demos? Basically we are looking to have a sales demo developed, for doing presentations for our List brokering company online. Is this something you can help with? If not, do you know where we might go to find this? Appreciate your feedback..thanks

##ATTENTION##

Do You Hate Writing Sales Copy?

I create killer copy for squeeze pages, video scripts, email auto-responders and sales pages. Click here to see reviews.
natebunger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31st Jan 2014, 03:30 PM   #14
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi natebunger,

Thanks for your post.

I've sent you a PM.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Feb 2014, 12:59 AM   #15
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 9
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul

I hope you are doing well.

I just bought your Sales Letter service. I'm really excited about it.


I look forward for the masterpiece you will deliver.


Best regards,


Osiris
greenflow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10th Feb 2014, 08:10 AM   #16
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Osiris,

Thank you for your order for a sales letter, which looks a very interesting project.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Feb 2014, 12:29 AM   #17
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Can i choose any click bank product?
How do i promote the sales letter?

Thanks
ofer123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Feb 2014, 01:31 PM   #18
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi ofer123,

Sales letters are primarily for folks who have their own product to sell.

I gather from your remarks you intent to pick an existing product already on ClickBank and promote it as an affiliate..

In that case, a review site is probably what you need, rather than a ClickBank style sales letter.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Feb 2014, 09:30 AM   #19
Physician / IMer
War Room Member
 
PaulyC's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 241
Thanks: 14
Thanked 43 Times in 39 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul,

Just placed an order for autoresponder series. Also interested in hiring you on a monthly basis to create forum email blasts for our company, which I mentioned in the email to you.

I look forward to hearing from you and working with you.

Paul
PaulyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16th Feb 2014, 10:05 AM   #20
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your order and your email, to which I have now replied.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2014, 04:36 AM   #21
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
WinsonYeung's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Sunny Singapore Island
Posts: 1,953
Thanks: 68
Thanked 353 Times in 174 Posts
Blog Entries: 5
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey,

just send you a PM, would like you to check out my existing sale copy

[WSO of The Day] Discount How To Generate 172.56% Positive Return OR build your List for FREE!

"Case Study: Discover You Can Make $1371.66 With A Simple Blog Post by Clicking Here"
WinsonYeung is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th May 2014, 06:10 AM   #22
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: COPYWRITER: WSO 19% Sales -CB Style Letter 12.5% Sales -ClickBank #1. Hire Him NOW For PEANUTS..
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Winson,

Thanks for your post, here, and for your PM, to which I have now replied.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Jun 2014, 10:20 PM   #23
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 96
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: "YOUR SALES LETTERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OTHER WARRIOR COPYWRITER"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul" I have to ask you can you do sales page revision ? I already have sales page writen by somebody else but I'm not satisfiad with results, can you do revision or completely new re-writing I need for my site I will pay you for work ?...
Svetislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jun 2014, 12:45 AM   #24
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "YOUR SALES LETTERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OTHER WARRIOR COPYWRITER"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Svetislav View Post

Hi Paul" I have to ask you can you do sales page revision ? I already have sales page writen by somebody else but I'm not satisfiad with results, can you do revision or completely new re-writing I need for my site I will pay you for work ?...
Hi Svetislav,

Thanks for your post.

Yes, I get a lot of projects like this - including some from copy writers who can't quite hack it!

The service you want is the 'The Kiss of Life for your ailing sales letter

I'm looking forward to seeing what you have. I'm sure I can improve on it for you.

Warmest regards,

Paul


Last edited on 18th Feb 2015 at 11:07 AM.
Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jun 2014, 07:27 AM   #25
Ninja Warrior
 
MilesSharma's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 85
Thanks: 14
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Default
Re: "YOUR SALES LETTERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OTHER WARRIOR COPYWRITER"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Paul,


I have sent PM.

Miles

STOP! STOP! STOP! Just Stop Wandering And Tell Me What Do You Want? Decide Now!!

MilesSharma is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25th Jun 2014, 09:41 AM   #26
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "YOUR SALES LETTERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OTHER WARRIOR COPYWRITER"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Miles,

Thanks for your post and your PM, to which I have replied.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2014, 02:48 AM   #27
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 72
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: "YOUR SALES LETTERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OTHER WARRIOR COPYWRITER"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Paul,

I have several projects I need some help with including a VSL, creating a one time offer product, email sequence and crafting 8 LP templates or hooks. Can you send me a message to kevinkennethlau@gmail.com. Thanks!

Breakthrough Solutions Inc.

My Latest Insights: The Real Secrets For How To Make Millions Of Dollars

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." - T.S. Eliot ”
kevinklau is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Jun 2014, 06:54 AM   #28
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "YOUR SALES LETTERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OTHER WARRIOR COPYWRITER"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I've sent you an email,

Really looking forward to finding out more about what looks like a very interesting project.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jun 2014, 08:56 PM   #29
HyperActive Warrior
 
Join Date: 2010
Posts: 210
Thanks: 1
Thanked 43 Times in 42 Posts
Default
Re: "YOUR SALES LETTERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OTHER WARRIOR COPYWRITER"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul" I have a question for you I have a landing page in "skin care" niche content was written by other copywriter from WF content looks alright but not what I expected from him, and there is some more things that have to be added to it, what I'm looking from you if you can take a look at site and see if you can do any improvement (revision) to it, for conversion rate purpose, I can also tell you which things to specifically be focus on.. There is some other good copywriter at WF I contact you because I believe you can do better then them based on experience..Please reply Thanks...
Grensin14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Jun 2014, 11:33 PM   #30
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "YOUR SALES LETTERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OTHER WARRIOR COPYWRITER"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Grensin14

Originally Posted by Grensin14 View Post

Hi Paul" I have a question for you I have a landing page in "skin care" niche content was written by other copywriter from WF content looks alright but not what I expected from him, and there is some more things that have to be added to it, what I'm looking from you if you can take a look at site and see if you can do any improvement (revision) to it, for conversion rate purpose, I can also tell you which things to specifically be focus on.. There is some other good copywriter at WF I contact you because I believe you can do better then them based on experience..Please reply Thanks...
Thanks for your post.

If you can send a PM with the URL of the site (or post it here), I'll be happy to take a look.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2014, 01:21 AM   #31
Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
Chris Zemdegs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Australia
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: "YOUR SALES LETTERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OTHER WARRIOR COPYWRITER"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, PM Sent. Cheers, Chris
Chris Zemdegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5th Jul 2014, 03:18 AM   #32
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "YOUR SALES LETTERS ARE BETTER THAN ANYTHING I'VE RECEIVED FROM ANY OTHER WARRIOR COPYWRITER"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your post and your PM.

I've sent you a PM and an email!

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Aug 2014, 10:25 PM   #33
Marketer Mike
War Room Member
 
Michael Donavan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 37
Thanks: 34
Thanked 26 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: ** Many Warriors Now Enjoy A PROFIT BONANZA Thanks To My Copy Writing - Isn't It Time YOU Did To
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi, Paul! Sent you a PM. Can you please take look?

Thanks!
Michael Donavan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22nd Aug 2014, 02:15 AM   #34
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: ** Many Warriors Now Enjoy A PROFIT BONANZA Thanks To My Copy Writing - Isn't It Time YOU Did To
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your post and your PM, to which I have now replied.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 26th Aug 2014, 10:46 PM   #35
On the Boat...
War Room Member
 
Kevin_Hutto's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2008
Location: Newport Beach
Posts: 1,159
Thanks: 68
Thanked 276 Times in 172 Posts
Default
Re: "6 X BETTER Than Old Sales Letter"."Nearly Joined My Own Site"."12.5% Convert" SPECIAL VALUE TOD
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul... I need a VSL and it looks like you are the man I will send you a PM with details.

Thanks,
Kevin Hutto
Kevin_Hutto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27th Aug 2014, 02:04 AM   #36
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "6 X BETTER Than Old Sales Letter"."Nearly Joined My Own Site"."12.5% Convert" SPECIAL VALUE TOD
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your post - and your kind words!

I've received your PM and replied at length.

Looking forward to working with you.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Sep 2014, 03:50 PM   #37
Senior Warrior Member
War Room Member
 
GlenH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: Sydney - AUSTRALIA.
Posts: 1,410
Thanks: 11
Thanked 415 Times in 241 Posts
Default
Re: "6 X BETTER Than Old Sales Letter"."Nearly Joined My Own Site"."12.5% Converting"."OUTSTANDING"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi,

Can you please PM me examples of any graphic sale letter pages you have done.

Glen
GlenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Sep 2014, 03:17 PM   #38
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "6 X BETTER Than Old Sales Letter"."Nearly Joined My Own Site"."12.5% Converting"."OUTSTANDING"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sorry, Glen ...

... the graphical sales letters service is a very new service only launched a few days ago, so no samples available.

Paul.

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th Sep 2014, 04:33 AM   #39
Active Warrior
 
Alonzo White's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 63
Thanks: 1
Thanked 9 Times in 7 Posts
Default
Re: "6 X BETTER Than Old Sales Letter"."Nearly Joined My Own Site"."12.5% Converting"."OUTSTANDING"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Warriors,

I just got my sales letter back from Paul and all I can say is WOW!

The sales letter is everything I wanted and more.

The sales letter is well written and has TONS of style.
It also keeps your attention from beginning to end.

For only $247, you absolutely won't find a better copywriter.

Paul went above and beyond to make sure I had a great sales letter.

Now, I can't wait to see how this baby converts!

Thanks again Paul.

-Alonzo
Alonzo White is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alonzo White For This Useful Post:
Unread 20th Sep 2014, 03:03 PM   #40
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "6 X BETTER Than Old Sales Letter"."Nearly Joined My Own Site"."12.5% Converting"."OUTSTANDING"
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hey Alonzo,

Thank you SO much for a great testimonial.

I really appreciate your taking the time to do that.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Nov 2014, 10:41 AM   #41
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
seminars82's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2009
Location: Singapore
Posts: 138
Thanks: 4
Thanked 35 Times in 25 Posts
Default
Re: "Won't find a better copywriter|Copy fantastic & still doing its magic|Wanted to buy my own prod
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul,

Has PM you a while ago and is there any chance of any autoresponder email samples on health niches that you have done before?

Regards,
Jerry
seminars82 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Nov 2014, 09:37 PM   #42
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "Won't find a better copywriter|Copy fantastic & still doing its magic|Wanted to buy my own prod
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your PM, which I've now answered.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 1st Dec 2014, 06:46 AM   #43
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
naidyphoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 267
Thanks: 152
Thanked 211 Times in 99 Posts
Default
Re: "WON'T FIND BETTER COPYWRITER" "FANTASTIC STILL DOING ITS MAGIC" "CONVERTS 6X BETTER THAN OLD LE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Paul, I've sent you a PM

naidyphoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9th Dec 2014, 09:00 AM   #44
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 49
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default
Re: "WON'T FIND BETTER COPYWRITER" "FANTASTIC STILL DOING ITS MAGIC" "CONVERTS 6X BETTER THAN OLD LE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How do you deliver WSOs' sales letters that include graphics?
afakih2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2014, 01:54 AM   #45
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "WON'T FIND BETTER COPYWRITER" "FANTASTIC STILL DOING ITS MAGIC" "CONVERTS 6X BETTER THAN OLD LE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi afakih2002,

Thank you for your post.

The graphical sales letters are delivered in .jpeg format, ready to paste into the web site.

Warmest regards,

Paul


Last edited on 12th Feb 2015 at 06:37 AM.
Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11th Dec 2014, 02:38 AM   #46
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
naidyphoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: Malaysia
Posts: 267
Thanks: 152
Thanked 211 Times in 99 Posts
Default
Re: "WON'T FIND BETTER COPYWRITER" "FANTASTIC STILL DOING ITS MAGIC" "CONVERTS 6X BETTER THAN OLD LE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Paul,

Thank you for the speedy delivery.

The sales copy is sublime, I love it!

I've paid big bucks in the past for copy that wasn't even half as good as yours.

Thanks again for the masterpiece!

Regards,
Naidy.

naidyphoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21st Jan 2015, 02:00 AM   #47
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "WON'T FIND BETTER COPYWRITER".."A MAGICAL POWER IN YOUR WORDS".."FANTASTIC, STILL DOING ITS MAG
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Naidy,

Thank you SO much for the kind words.

I really appreciate you taking the time to write this post.

Warmest regards,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 28th Feb 2015, 06:50 AM   #48
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "WON'T FIND BETTER COPYWRITER".."A MAGICAL POWER IN YOUR WORDS" DON'T MISS TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi Guys and Gals,

Be sure not to miss out on TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE ...

A ClickBank or Regular style text Sales Letter PLUS a sparkling Squeeze Page AND a compelling five EMAIL Sequence for your auto responder for JUST $247 (regular investment totals $314, so you save $144).

And, if you're looking for a WSO sales letter, then you can snag one, right now for just $125.

Welcome aboard,

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 3rd Mar 2015, 06:51 AM   #49
Student of Life
War Room Member
 
AndreVas's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 686
Thanks: 1
Thanked 83 Times in 38 Posts
Default
Re: "WON'T FIND BETTER COPYWRITER"."INCREDIBLY PERSUASIVE"."6X BETTER THAN OLD ONE"."25% CONVERT"."M
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Feedback on copy written, video created, and voiceover done:

1) Paul really gets the art of paramount, down to earth, conversational and friendly hypnotic persuasion.

2) Totally gets the flow of selling.

3) Will surprisingly figure out your products niche, and keywords they use.... even better then you.


In summary: take him up. It's as obvious as saying "Yes" of someone offering you fresh water on a desert.
AndreVas is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AndreVas For This Useful Post:
Unread 3rd Mar 2015, 07:45 AM   #50
$1.3 MILLION Copy Writer
War Room Member
 
Paul Hooper-Kelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2007
Location: King William's former royal hunting forest, 'Old' Hampshire, England, UK
Posts: 1,177
Thanks: 19
Thanked 231 Times in 158 Posts
Default
Re: "WON'T FIND BETTER COPYWRITER"."INCREDIBLY PERSUASIVE"."6X BETTER THAN OLD ONE"."25% CONVERT"."M
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

WOW, Andre!

Originally Posted by AndreVas View Post

Feedback on copy written, video created, and voiceover done:

1) Paul really gets the art of paramount, down to earth, conversational and friendly hypnosis.

2) Totally gets the flow of selling.

3) Will surprisingly figure out your products niche, and keywords they use.... even better then you.

In summary: take him up. It's as obvious as saying "Yes" of someone offering you fresh water on a desert.
I really appreciate you taking the time to post such wonderful praise.

Thank you SO much!

Paul

Paul Hooper-Kelly is online now   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
$247


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:36 AM.