Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 7th Jul 2013, 08:54 AM   #1
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
[FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Closed Until Next Batch
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

PS: CLOSED UNTIL NEXT BATCH; If you want us to intimate, then get into the Waiting list -----



Yes, You are reading it Right. I want to HELP YOU.... Everyone of YOU who has been aiming to Make their Living Online and have been Struggling due to lack of direction.

Who Am I?
My Name is Karthik and i am an Online Entrepreneur and I make my living online. I have multiple businesses online, sell multiple services and affiliate products etc.

Want to see my payment proof?, click here
This is just one of my paypal account and i can share more screen shots or even share my skype screen with you. It is for REAL.

Why Am I Doing This?
Today, I Enjoy a Lifestyle and a lot of Passive Income from recurring payments and online sales running on Auto-pilot, which was a DREAM around 5 years back.

I have spent more than $20,000 to reach this and I definitely do not want any of the newbies (like I was few years back) to suffer like me. All these money was spent on Buying a lot of courses, software etc. Some of them were very good, but many of them very complete crap.

No matter, what was the course, i have tried everything and followed all the instructions, i was still NOT THERE and no one was there to guide me how to reach there.

I just HATE when i see so many crap courses are still there in the market and they are still not helping any newbies. They are not even able to help the moderately successful marketer to reach the next level. That is the reason, i decided that I need to help marketers like me to reach their DREAMS and i am doing this for FREE

FREE!!!! Is there a Catch?


Yes there is!

What's it?

There is only one Catch, that i don't want to WASTE my time and hence I just want to work with Serious People.

As you see, this is not a course or e-book and I will be personally working with individuals, my time is extremely limited. Hurry Up!

If you are serious, just let me know. Register here and fix an appointment with me personally.

neralu is offline  
Unread 7th Jul 2013, 03:31 PM   #2
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Reserved For FAQs
1. Is this Empower Network?
No it is not.

2. I have seen some people use similar landing page for Empower Network.
The landing page converts well, so what is the problem if I use it? Many IM coaches like Anik Singhal are also promoting Empower Network. Does that prevent them from promoting their info products? So what is the problem if I promote. I am not sending you any emails about it.

3. What can I expect from the Free Program?
Please note that it is not possible for me to spend my time for FREE forever. I want to genuinely help you in your Internet Business. No matter what you are promoting, how you are promoting, i would look at your current opportunity and guide you how you could improve it.

If you are complete newbie, i can show you easier ways to make money on Fiverr. I would help you with what best i can.

4. What is your gain?
I would want to build a community here on Warrior Forum who would be interested to Buy in future from me, my own info products, coaching programs etc. So I am looking to build some success stories.

5. What all businesses can you coach on?
I can coach on almost all the internet business, ecommerce website, affiliate sales, niche reviews, cpa, seo, ppc, etc

6. Will this be a video training or one-on-one training?
This would be one-on-one training. All these training would be recorded for future use and if it is basic works that are repetitive, it would shown on videos. I would restrict my time on Q&A based on the requirement

7. How many people will be taken for coaching?
Once 3 people would be selected and worked upon. Due to the nature of this program, more than 3 is not possible.

neralu is offline  
Unread 7th Jul 2013, 09:29 PM   #3
HyperActive Warrior
Registered Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Location: USA,MD
Posts: 142
Thanks: 5
Thanked 16 Times in 14 Posts
Blog Entries: 7
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Why empower network. Just sent you an email. If you going send me about empower network,I am not interested at all. If you are coaching how to make money online, then i am in. Again if you are promoting empower network, I am not interested.

Thanks

Solomon M
Free Prescription Discount Cards — Save 80% On Your Prescriptions
http://apocalypsemarketing.com
DiscountDrugsCoupon.com

solomonm is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to solomonm For This Useful Post:
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 02:48 AM   #4
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by solomonm View Post

Why empower network. Just sent you an email. If you going send me about empower network,I am not interested at all. If you are coaching how to make money online, then i am in. Again if you are promoting empower network, I am not interested.

Thanks

Solomon M
Free Prescription Discount Cards — Save 80% On Your Prescriptions
http://apocalypsemarketing.com
DiscountDrugsCoupon.com
Can you please explain me where did i send you anything on empower network? This thread is for mentoring.

Does that prevent me from promoting empower network? I have mentioned clearly on the thread i have been running multiple businesses, empower network is one of them.

You would not be sent any email on anything until you Qualify.

neralu is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 04:12 AM   #5
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I have been receiving a lot of registrations on my website. I would request you to kindly leave a post here

PS: This is Mentoring Thread and Not Empower Network

neralu is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 04:24 AM   #6
HyperActive Warrior
 
trustedmarketer's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Location: Stratford, London, UK
Posts: 221
Thanks: 185
Thanked 103 Times in 79 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I agree with you Solomonm. If it's Empower Network, I certainly wouldn't be interested. People who got there early made all the cash and we would simply be struggling.

Btw Solomonm, that's a great website on your signature ( first one). The graphics, content is pricessless....very hard to find quality sites like that.

Originally Posted by solomonm View Post

Why empower network. Just sent you an email. If you going send me about empower network,I am not interested at all. If you are coaching how to make money online, then i am in. Again if you are promoting empower network, I am not interested.

Thanks

Solomon M
Free Prescription Discount Cards — Save 80% On Your Prescriptions
http://apocalypsemarketing.com
DiscountDrugsCoupon.com
trustedmarketer is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 04:39 AM   #7
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by trustedmarketer View Post

I agree with you Solomonm. If it's Empower Network, I certainly wouldn't be interested. People who got there early made all the cash and we would simply be struggling.

Btw Solomonm, that's a great website on your signature ( first one). The graphics, content is pricessless....very hard to find quality sites like that.

Hey Guys, How many times do you want me to clarify that it is not Empower Network.

Solomonm / Trusted marketer, if you are trying to use my thread to sell your services, i would be definitely not appreciate.

I have clarified already, so i expect others to not again talk about it.

If you people are not interested, just let others use it.

I am just limiting this for next 5 entries only. I will anyway not be able to work with more than 3 people at a time.

neralu is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 05:44 AM   #8
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I want to clarify few things about this program about what you can get from the program working with me personally.

I find it so hurt when people try to act too smart when you are doing good to help them. Because of such people who make the value of the program get worse, all others will have to suffer. So i have decided that i would not continue to offer this FREE anymore.

For whoever is in, you will be getting a Questionnaire, please fill that and i will be only working with 3 people now.

neralu is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 05:59 AM   #9
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Please have a look at FAQs before posting anthing here

Originally Posted by neralu View Post

Reserved For FAQs
1. Is this Empower Network?
No it is not.

2. I have seen some people use similar landing page for Empower Network.
The landing page converts well, so what is the problem if I use it? Many IM coaches like Anik Singhal are also promoting Empower Network. Does that prevent them from promoting their info products? So what is the problem if I promote. I am not sending you any emails about it.

3. What can I expect from the Free Program?
Please note that it is not possible for me to spend my time for FREE forever. I want to genuinely help you in your Internet Business. No matter what you are promoting, how you are promoting, i would look at your current opportunity and guide you how you could improve it.

If you are complete newbie, i can show you easier ways to make money on Fiverr. I would help you with what best i can.

4. What is your gain?
I would want to build a community here on Warrior Forum who would be interested to Buy in future from me, my own info products, coaching programs etc. So I am looking to build some success stories.

5. What all businesses can you coach on?
I can coach on almost all the internet business, ecommerce website, affiliate sales, niche reviews, cpa, seo, ppc, etc

6. Will this be a video training or one-on-one training?
This would be one-on-one training. All these training would be recorded for future use and if it is basic works that are repetitive, it would shown on videos. I would restrict my time on Q&A based on the requirement

7. How many people will be taken for coaching?
Once 3 people would be selected and worked upon. Due to the nature of this program, more than 3 is not possible.

neralu is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 05:59 AM   #10
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Just 2 more entries and i am closing this thread

neralu is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 07:19 AM   #11
Active Warrior
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Sydney
Posts: 47
Thanks: 1
Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hi neralu I am interested and would like to join your programme. Please let me know how we can proceed.
Bijay Ghimire is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 09:37 AM   #12
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Bijay Ghimire View Post

Hi neralu I am interested and would like to join your programme. Please let me know how we can proceed.
Please go ahead and register here: Warning: Mentoring Thread May Be Removed Without Notice

neralu is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 09:41 AM   #13
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

The entries will be restricted to all registrations done till end of day today only.

neralu is offline  
Unread 8th Jul 2013, 10:32 PM   #14
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We are have received enormous response and we will not be able to take any more entries for time being.

If you want us to consider for the next batch, just leave a post on the thread and register on our website. If we get more response, we will look at accommodating few more.

neralu is offline  
Unread 9th Jul 2013, 02:39 PM   #15
JV plans? PM me -Karthik
War Room Member
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Bristol, UK
Posts: 406
Thanks: 4
Thanked 24 Times in 23 Posts
Default
Re: [FREE MENTORING] Make $100 per day to $1000 per day - Step by Step Support - Limited Time Only
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

We have closed this for the time being as we have enough people responding and we will not be able to take more.

neralu is offline  
Closed Thread


Bookmarks

Tags
blog marketing, empower network, free mentoring, internet marketing, make money online


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:36 AM.