Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace

Warrior Forum - The #1 Digital Marketing Forum & Marketplace (https://www.warriorforum.com/)
-   Warriors For Hire (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/)
-   -   Webmaster: waiting for 2.0 improvements (https://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hire/832150-waiting-2-0-improvements.html)

sterrific 19th August 2013 07:18 AM

waiting for 2.0 improvements
 
-sales page closed for service 2.0 improvements-

sterrific 19th August 2013 08:20 AM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $12 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $12
 
coupon code:

saville7 19th August 2013 06:30 PM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
Just purchased Page Rank to try it out.

sterrific 19th August 2013 06:36 PM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by saville7 (Post 8416229)
Just purchased Page Rank to try it out.

Thank you for the purchase! Please check your email.

macmani 26th August 2013 06:21 AM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
do you accept dating sites in professional singles niche. I have 4 new websites. So, with the discount, what does it cost for 4 sites,. the 19 dollar package? Where to order? I see buy 3 and take one free, does this come with a discount? Whats the max urls/keywords per website?

savyeman 26th August 2013 12:22 PM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
Hi,

I wanted to order the "Page G Serp" package. Can you get it done by the end of the week, if I order today. I need this package done quickly.

thanks

C

sterrific 26th August 2013 12:29 PM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by savyeman (Post 8440147)
Hi,

I wanted to order the "Page G Serp" package. Can you get it done by the end of the week, if I order today. I need this package done quickly.

thanks

C

Yes I can. As a matter of fact, I am in the midst of completing 70% of the orders now. PMed you!

savyeman 26th August 2013 12:47 PM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
Great. I will order now....

savyeman 26th August 2013 01:04 PM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
Hi sterrific,

I just place and order for your "Page Serp" package could you please confirm:

Jenny, you just completed your payment.Your transaction ID for this payment is: 61C26530TC0837808.

Can you please remember we agreed this would be done by Friday the 30th...

thanks

Claude

sterrific 27th August 2013 01:12 PM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by savyeman (Post 8440307)
Hi sterrific,

I just place and order for your "Page Serp" package could you please confirm:

Jenny, you just completed your payment.Your transaction ID for this payment is: 61C26530TC0837808.

Can you please remember we agreed this would be done by Friday the 30th...

thanks

Claude

Thank you for the purchase Claude. Your report will be completed within our promised time frame.

savyeman 29th August 2013 10:19 AM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
Nice!!!

I appreciate it

sterrific 29th August 2013 09:28 PM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by savyeman (Post 8451865)
Nice!!!

I appreciate it

Your report is being sent out in a moment.

sterrific 31st August 2013 03:09 AM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
The next 3 orders get 1,500 Social Signals for FREE!

savyeman 31st August 2013 09:46 AM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
I order this service and I receive the links very quickly. My rankings have increase and of course I had other backlink services that I order. I think this service is worth giving it a try. It's a good way to mix your links and help increase your rankings. I think you should give this backlink building service a try if you are looking to diversity your link building and increase your rankings effective. The owner replies to emails very quickly also so you can’t go wrong.

sterrific 31st August 2013 07:57 PM

Re: [DEMON RANK JR] $19 COMPLETE SEO + SOCIAL SIGNALS (PROVEN TO RANK!) $19
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by savyeman (Post 8458783)
I order this service and I receive the links very quickly. My rankings have increase and of course I had other backlink services that I order. I think this service is worth giving it a try. It's a good way to mix your links and help increase your rankings. I think you should give this backlink building service a try if you are looking to diversity your link building and increase your rankings effective. The owner replies to emails very quickly also so you can’t go wrong.

Glad to hear that. Thank you for the review, savyeman!


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:03 PM.