Register Blogs Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Unread 19th May 2014, 12:45 AM   #1
Copywriting Gunslinger
 
JonReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 24
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Lightbulb
[Back On WF!] $12+ MILLION Copywriter Helps Accelerate Conversions...
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

What If An 8-Figure Producing Copywriter ‘Uploaded’ His Multi-Million-Dollar Experience In Your Brain…

...And Gave You The Skill To Be Your Own High-Converting Copy Expert?


(only for the entrepreneurial and/or marketing-minded folk)




hit below for links to Live samples


--------------


Raise your hand once you see which issue resonates with you the most...


You consider yourself ‘decent’ at writing, yet your conversion rates and marketing fall short of their potential...

‘Snobby’ know it all copywriters put you off… and you tell sketchy ‘fly-by-night’ copywriters to take a hike...

Failure to leverage direct response copy costs you extra overhead, or lowers your marketing ROI…

Being consistent with successful conversion-copy has created ‘stress overload’ for the top players in the business, or the leading entrepreneur -- working 80+ hours / week...

Even though you’re smart, you STILL know, in the end of it all, many entrepreneurs and professionals can still FAIL...

You have the right mindset to follow through on your biggest commitments… and you understand success is an investment…. yet you haven’t seen the results you want yet!

If any (or all) of these frustrations resonate with you, don’t blame yourself.

In fact, I’ve seen these same patterns happen again and again with previous clients if of mine…

Whether these clients were still in the ‘start up phase,’ or as ‘solo entrepreneurs,’ and even my celebrity-status clients with 9-Figure Businesses.

That’s why I’m consistently asked for this:

http://www.copyblueprints.com/10x

-- Review the page

-- Claim $125 by DM'ing me now

-- Or email me at jon@jonreyescopywriter.com

-- Or see if I'm the right guy for you first , visit the main page at www.CopyBlueprints.com

-- I'll send you the custom link with $125 savings-- can answer any questions as well


-------------------

WAIT! WTF IS THE 10X COPY OVERHAUL PACKAGE?


Well…

It’s way more than your old school, plain vanilla ‘Copy Critique.’

How?

Go and click the link to see the page...

Because...

After giving my client a thorough messaging critique, including real-time suggestions and "tweaks" for how to make his offer and copy more COMPELLING...

...I packaged everything up and sent him the wisdom, suggestions, and even the copy edits back to him, recorded in a video format.

Plus, he got an entire PDF report along with the video for him to keep.

This package was something he could consistently review…

And to learn from, to create more ROI in his own business…

For as long as he wanted.

In the end, he moved forward and integrated this Overhaul Package by creating Upsell offers for his services.

He was able to build a thriving Facebook community while scaling this offer…

And, he learned invaluable marketing and copy wisdom from this that stuck with him for life.

Ok, that's enough scrolling on WF media now...

...take advantage of this ---- and always double check if you'd like to see if I'm the right copy bad ass for you:

http://www.copyblueprints.com/10x


-------

-- Review the page

-- Claim $125 by DM'ing me now

-- Or email me at jon@jonreyescopywriter.com

-- Or see if I'm the right guy for you first , visit the main page at www.CopyBlueprints.com

-- I'll send you the custom link with $125 savings-- can answer any questions as well


Last edited on 24th Feb 2020 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Offer Reactivated.
JonReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2014, 01:41 PM   #2
Banned
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 204
Thanks: 73
Thanked 38 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello. Sending you an email

ugh. to be a freeloader!
andrealouisechang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2014, 02:35 PM   #3
Copywriting Gunslinger
 
JonReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 24
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Got it, thanks!
JonReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2014, 06:21 PM   #4
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2013
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Sent you an email about your offer
jzatopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19th May 2014, 06:35 PM   #5
Copywriting Gunslinger
 
JonReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 24
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by jzatopa View Post

Sent you an email about your offer
Thanks, sent you a reply.
JonReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2014, 12:54 AM   #6
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 90
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Hello" I just Send you an email with all info as the 3rd warrior for the Free copy request..Thanks..
Svetislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20th May 2014, 01:02 PM   #7
Copywriting Gunslinger
 
JonReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 24
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Svetislav View Post

Hello" I just Send you an email with all info as the 3rd warrior for the Free copy request..Thanks..
Thanks, got it. Sent you a reply.
JonReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8th Jun 2014, 08:24 PM   #8
Active Warrior
 
Join Date: 2011
Posts: 90
Thanks: 1
Thanked 13 Times in 12 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

I'm writing review for this service because I received a free copywriting copy for my site for free as the one of 3 people for review, I have to say the copy he wrote for my site I would probably need to pay other copywriter at least 1K some copywriters would charge 2K or more.. I received 3K word copy the headline is outstanding the content speak directly to people who looking for what I have to offer them he' uses a lot psychological trick that simply drive visitors to read the content and can not refuse to purchase a offer I have to say I place my site on Facebook fun page 2 days ago and so far I already got almost 200 likes and 7 sales for CPA offer that pay $40 for sale that's $280 in sales for past 2 days I generate with copy this guy created for me for FREE for review so you know how he's copy is good ..You should charge $997 at least for such a copywriting is the best copywriting service I ever tried at warrior forum without doubt...THANK YOU SO MUCH...
Svetislav is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Svetislav For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Jun 2014, 12:49 AM   #9
Banned
 
Join Date: 2014
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 204
Thanks: 73
Thanked 38 Times in 24 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

5- Star service, topnotch copywriting!

JonReyes really knows his stuff and he made my existing sales copy way better than I expected. He has great ideas, and he communicated with me all throughout the process. When I requested some changes to be made, he followed through and made things better! I love this guy! He delivered way ahead of his commitment, and I was impressed with the results. Thanks Jon!
andrealouisechang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to andrealouisechang For This Useful Post:
Unread 12th Jun 2014, 06:35 PM   #10
Copywriting Gunslinger
 
JonReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 24
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by Svetislav View Post

I'm writing review for this service because I received a free copywriting copy for my site for free as the one of 3 people for review, I have to say the copy he wrote for my site I would probably need to pay other copywriter at least 1K some copywriters would charge 2K or more.. I received 3K word copy the headline is outstanding the content speak directly to people who looking for what I have to offer them he' uses a lot psychological trick that simply drive visitors to read the content and can not refuse to purchase a offer I have to say I place my site on Facebook fun page 2 days ago and so far I already got almost 200 likes and 7 sales for CPA offer that pay $40 for sale that's $280 in sales for past 2 days I generate with copy this guy created for me for FREE for review so you know how he's copy is good ..You should charge $997 at least for such a copywriting is the best copywriting service I ever tried at warrior forum without doubt...THANK YOU SO MUCH...
Thank you for the stellar review!
JonReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jun 2014, 06:36 PM   #11
Copywriting Gunslinger
 
JonReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 24
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by andrealouisechang View Post

5- Star service, topnotch copywriting!

JonReyes really knows his stuff and he made my existing sales copy way better than I expected. He has great ideas, and he communicated with me all throughout the process. When I requested some changes to be made, he followed through and made things better! I love this guy! He delivered way ahead of his commitment, and I was impressed with the results. Thanks Jon!
My pleasure, it was great to work with ya!
JonReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12th Jun 2014, 09:01 PM   #12
Warrior Member
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

hey I need a sales page im new to this so how does this work?
quis002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14th Jun 2014, 04:14 PM   #13
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
sterrific's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2012
Posts: 150
Thanks: 8
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

How much do you charge for 1000 words sales copy writing for SEO service? Any sample sales copy that you might have done that is similar to this? Please PM me.
sterrific is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jun 2014, 10:28 AM   #14
Copywriting Gunslinger
 
JonReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 24
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by quis002 View Post

hey I need a sales page im new to this so how does this work?
Please PM me or email me at jon@jonreyescopywriter.com

Last edited on 24th Feb 2020 at 11:20 AM.
JonReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15th Jun 2014, 10:34 AM   #15
Copywriting Gunslinger
 
JonReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 24
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Originally Posted by sterrific View Post

How much do you charge for 1000 words sales copy writing for SEO service? Any sample sales copy that you might have done that is similar to this? Please PM me.
PM has been sent.
JonReyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2nd Jul 2014, 09:11 AM   #16
HyperActive Warrior
War Room Member
 
DavidOlsen's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2010
Location: Farmingville, NY
Posts: 101
Thanks: 25
Thanked 51 Times in 31 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Jon rewrote my sales letter for me and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Jon was very quick to respond and actually listened to what I had to say. He didn't simply copy/paste rehashed sales copy into my page, he actually took the work I had started and "fixed" it. The project was completed within the time frame he gave me. He also communicated with me during the writing process so I always knew where he was at and how it the project was coming.

I'm ready now to relaunch my product with a sales page that really reflects what my product teaches.

I definitely recommend JonReyes if you're looking for a good, reasonably priced copywriter!

DavidOlsen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DavidOlsen For This Useful Post:
Unread 6th Jul 2014, 11:06 PM   #17
Copywriting Gunslinger
 
JonReyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: 2014
Posts: 24
Thanks: 3
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default
Re: Killer Sales Copy - FREE for the FIRST 3 Warriors! Afterwards, SPECIAL PRICING applies!
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Thanks David! Best of luck to ya!

Originally Posted by DavidOlsen View Post

Jon rewrote my sales letter for me and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Jon was very quick to respond and actually listened to what I had to say. He didn't simply copy/paste rehashed sales copy into my page, he actually took the work I had started and "fixed" it. The project was completed within the time frame he gave me. He also communicated with me during the writing process so I always knew where he was at and how it the project was coming.

I'm ready now to relaunch my product with a sales page that really reflects what my product teaches.

I definitely recommend JonReyes if you're looking for a good, reasonably priced copywriter!
JonReyes is offline   Reply With Quote


Bookmarks

Tags
applies, copy, copywriter for hire, copywriting, free, killer, pricing, sales, special, warriors


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:06 AM.