How can I make my video do this?

5 replies
  • WEB DESIGN
  • |
I'm trying to find a way to embed a video on my banner so that it does the same as this one:

LeadPages™ software - mobile responsive landing page generator


1. Have my custom button over my banner and when clicked video starts.
2. When the video ends it stays on the last scene (so my cta is present).

Is there a wordpress plugin that does this? I could embed a youtube video but then it would end on "related videos" or something ugly like that...
#make #video
  • Profile picture of the author Corey Taylor
    Originally Posted by Letsurf View Post

    I'm trying to find a way to embed a video on my banner so that it does the same as this one:

    LeadPages™ software - mobile responsive landing page generator


    1. Have my custom button over my banner and when clicked video starts.
    2. When the video ends it stays on the last scene (so my cta is present).

    Is there a wordpress plugin that does this? I could embed a youtube video but then it would end on "related videos" or something ugly like that...
    Upload your video on amazon s3, it loads ultra fast and you pay depending on the bandwidth you use (no monthly server fees).

    Of course you will need to use a player of yours, unless you buy a subscription to the website you just mentioned that just asks you to copy-paste the .mp4 URL and does everything for you.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9732300].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Letsurf
      Originally Posted by Corey Taylor View Post

      Upload your video on amazon s3, it loads ultra fast and you pay depending on the bandwidth you use (no monthly server fees).

      Of course you will need to use a player of yours, unless you buy a subscription to the website you just mentioned that just asks you to copy-paste the .mp4 URL and does everything for you.
      I already have my video hosted on S3 but don't know what to use to embed it and make it act like that video. There is a service called Wista but it's $25/mo and I don't want to pay that just to embed a video on my site.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9732323].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Corey Taylor
        Originally Posted by Letsurf View Post

        I already have my video hosted on S3 but don't know what to use to embed it and make it act like that video. There is a service called Wista but it's $25/mo and I don't want to pay that just to embed a video on my site.
        If you're not into leadpages then use optimizepress.

        It has an one-time fee no monthly payments
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9732447].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Letsurf
          Originally Posted by Corey Taylor View Post

          If you're not into leadpages then use optimizepress.

          It has an one-time fee no monthly payments
          I don't mind buying leadpages but does it have a video embed feature that will do that like is on their banner?
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9732515].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author topnichewebsites
    The last time I saw LeadPages from a client, few weeks ago you can play a video from S3,

    Mike
    Signature
    http://pixelcovers.com/ <- eBook add eCovers

    https://www.unicommercesolutions.com <- WordPress Websites and Maintenance
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[9732723].message }}

Trending Topics