More info you want to know...
- I exported the mp4 from Keynote at 1024 x 768 and also exported the finished/edited mp4 from Screenflow at 1024 x 768.
- The finished mp4 out of Screenflow is 281 MB.
- After compressing with Handbrake the file is 46 MB.
- I will host this video on Amazon S3.
1) Instead of 1024 x 768, what is the optimum size that will fill the entire screen and will load quickly?
2) Since the size exported out of Keynote was 1024 x 768 and the edited video out of Screenflow was 1024 x 768, does that mean that I'm screwed and will have to start all over with the export out of Keynote? (Oh gawd I hope not!) Or can I just export the existing Screenflow document in a different format?
Thanks very much.
P.S. There is something wrong with this forum. When I click the attached image below it automatically logs me out and then when I log back in I'm stuck on the page with the image. I tried to submit a support ticket but it won't accept my email address, username, and/or password.