WHAT I HAVE DONE TO TRY AND FIX THIS:
- Opening the page in the Live Editor and resaving it does not fix it.
- Cloning the pages does not fix it.
- Building a new squeeze page from the same template and then changing the URL won't work because I can't even see what OP template to use because all the images of the templates are broken too! https://www.evernote.com/l/Ag5sm8-IV...XUpYgx6sCCF5fI
- Running Velvet Blues, Search And Replace and Broken Link Checker did not fix it.
- Running the OP helper tool did not fix it.
Again, the images I uploaded to WP are fine and working. It is only the OP default images. Does anyone know how I can fix this? The problem with OP is that the images are buried deep in a database called wp_optimizepress_post_layouts and I don't know what to do with that.