- My website has the following in it's favour...
- Alexa Rank: 502,307 maybe not excellent but not bad (in my opinion)
- Google has indexed 900 pages of my site (there are 962 pages in total)
- 42,241 quality backlinks and citation score of 35 and trust factor of 10. So no spammy backlinks.
- I appear on the first page of Google for many of my page titles and often in the first position on the first page: Try entering this search term in Google (when I last looked it was at the top of page 1) Faithful Little Dog Waits Outside Hospital For Owner Who Became Unwell
My site is: clickbarks com (I have omitted the dot as I am not here for link-juice, I am here for advice).
So what is my issue exactly?
My issue is that I only get about 8 visitors on average per day!
It's a dog website! Surely there are millions of people out there searching for dog related sites? Am I wrong?
Am I missing something glaringly obvious that everyone else can see? Why such a low number of visitors?
Any help appreciated guys, it's really confusing me. I have worked so hard on this site and no returns for that hard work is kinda depressing.
Maybe someone can give me that Aha! moment. Maybe I am being blind about an obvious issue?
Even if you don't reply, thank you very much for taking the time to read.