I found that the easiest way to build high-quality websites is through these steps:
1. Get Hosting (I recommend iPage)
2. Get Domain (I recommend Moniker because they have free Who is Protection or GoDaddy for $0.99)
3. Download WordPress
4. Then, download *****Elementor***** (Guys, this page builder is by far the best tool out there, no coding, drag and drop engineering and it's super fast and easy to learn)
5. Reroute your website to CloudFlare to get free SSL, Sifted Traffic and Analytics.
6. Also, you can add these plugin's to help your website:
Yoast, Smush, CDN, Super Cache, Google Fonts, Google Webmasters, Google Analytics,
7. Go to Flaticon.com to use free awesome icons to make your website more interactive and lively.
8. Lastly, go to Discountsglobal.com for free udemy courses. Just type in WordPress or elementor and you will get some awesome free courses that will teach you plenty of valuable information.
I was able to build multiple high-quality websites within hours for some of the highest paying clients.