I don't even know exactly what the job titles are let alone where to find these people. I need:
- help adjusting the structure (?) of the site such that it's as SEO-friendly as possible
- help adjusting the structure of the site so it's as easy to navigate and visitor-friendly as possible
- help working out monetization, what I mean is I have no idea how to monetize my site for the greatest profit and I need help (I have my own product, a book I wrote, along with some affiliate products I promote and amazon ads in the sidebar). what should I promote and how? where's the best place to put the ads? I don't think I'm making anywhere near what I could with the traffic I currently have, let alone what I could with the traffic I'd get once the site is properly optimized (?) and I'm promoting the most profitable products in the best way
- design...help? I think the site is kind of ugly, the logo's terrible (I made it), and I'm still having problems with Divi and am tired of continually going to their support forums to get things fixed. I just want it to look nice and be easy to navigate
- social media and off-site SEO. I have no clue but I know I'm not doing anywhere near what I should. Help.
Do I want some sort of "optimization" expert? What about help with monetizing my blog? Google has been absolutely useless trying to find people, via googling "blog monetization consultant" I got precisely one relevant result out of ten (the other nine were articles on how to optimize your blog - I don't want to learn how, I want to hire someone who already knows how).
As best I can tell this is allowed even though it's my first post. If it helps this is my real name, that's my real face, I'm logging in via my Google account. I just need to be pointed in the right direction and told what to look for and how to sort through people to find the best one for my budget. Thank you in advance for any help.