What do I legally need for my adult related website?

1 replies
  • |

I am setting up a adulted related site, no pornographic content will be shown. This will be non-nude but sexy images only. But the writing content will include erotica. And there will be affiliated banners. I am in the UK.
So what do I need legally for the website to comply with laws?
Will I need an 18+ pop up before anyone enters? Any terms and conditions?

When it comes to cookies do I need a thing where people accept them?
And do I need an affiliate disclosure?

Thank you
#adult #legally #related #website
  • Profile picture of the author vlweb3d
    First and foremost, make sure that your web hosting and domain hosting are NOT located in the UK. Do a search for webhosting that accepts adult content.

    Years ago, I created an adult site - and the server was located in Russia. Always use a VPN when connecting, don't use your actual name, wherever possible and you wont have to worry about "laws".

    Finally, make sure that the affiliate banners are ONLY from networks that don't have a problem with adult content and you'll do just fine.

    TUTORIALS on Graphic Design and Web Design

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11437390].message }}

Trending Topics