How would you create value to differentiate yourself from the competition in the web design industry?.
Competition is fierce
I'm going to offer a basic small business web design service to companies in my area (and on Upwork).I'm basically new to the game.
Does this sound like a good 'value bundle' for web design?
- a 3-page website that has Contact Us, Our Services, and About Us pages.
- regular Wordpress updates and Wordpress plugin updates
- 5 corporate email addresses setup (if their hosting plan allows email accounts)
- Weekly WordPress backups
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console installation
- blog setup
- blog posting (only if the customer sends the blog post to me via email so I can post it- or they can post themselves)
- social media account creation (FB, Twitter)
- mobile-friendly version of their site
- responsive customer service so that if there's a problem with a backup or update, I can talk to them if they have questions
Is there anything else you would add to this list? Or is there anything that you would recommend me removing from this list?