I am setting up a website that needs to allow users to upload files to my server easily and securely. Files are likely to contain sensitive information.
I have an idea in mind but I figured it is worth running it by the forum.
What do you think is the best way to go about this?
- There will be about 600 users who will need to be able to upload files.
- A user will be able to upload more than 1 file at a time.
- The file upload limit will be controlled.
- It would also be good if the user uploading the file could determine the recipient of the file(s) from a list of recipients.
- WordPress plugin
- Embedding an existing third-party solution
- Programming the feature from scratch
I am currently looking at option #3 but I would like to hear some suggestions.
Thanks in advance.