could be your big break!
My company Project Octagon launches 2 or 3 sites per month, some adult and some mainstream. I'm looking for a top-notch designer to help with multiple ongoing projects!
Skills required are:
* dhtml/xhtml coding
* script integration (we provide the script, you integrate with your design)
* ability to bring your own creative design skills to a project, rather than being told explicitly what to develop
* experience in web 2.0 design required, adult and internet marketing niche design experience also preferred
* flash experience preferred but not required
* must be comfortable working on very high security servers
* must be a team player and able to interact efficiently with the developers and linux administrators
Many of our sites are heavily script-driven so you need to be comfortable integrating complex php scripts into the design, doing dhtml menus, xhtml encoding, CSS, and other technical tasks.
In addition to brilliant design work, I'm also looking for someone who can bring their own unique
ingenuity and creative genius to the website.
Please describe your skills and send me a link to your portfolio at: TheMatrixFactor@gmail.com