I am a newbie trying to break into local website design for small/medium sized businesses. I wanted to collect some opinions and advice on pricing for something like this.
This is what I have in mind.
- Wordpress based website with Headway or I-themes framework
- Up to five pages
- Slider with up to 3 images/pics
- Google Maps
- Custom graphic work on the background
- Integration of their exiting social media accounts
- Contact form ( gravity forms)
- Pop up to build their list
- One free year of hosting
- Responsive design....which no one seems to be offering in my area.
- On page optimization..of course
- Misc plugin installation such as Super Chache, Ping Optimizer.. etc
- Blog with their first two Keyword optimized articles to sweeten the deal.
Is $ 750.00 a good price for this? ....too high? ....or am I giving away the whole farm?
In my area rhere's people selling some really ugly websites for $ 199 - $300 And I am sure a lot of Biz owners would rather pay I little more for good design and function.
Thank you all in advance