How to change my sidebar from "Left" to "Right"

by nicolas simpson 5 replies
Hey, guys i'm here trying to reposition my website's sidebar from the current left side of the page, to the right side of the page.

Snoop Lion Top Reggae Charts | yardhype

Any help? would be appreciated.
#website design #change #css #left #sidebar #stylesheet
Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author Patrick
    themes/YardHype_Theme2/style.css file

    Line 2464 change #container from float: right; to float: left;
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8035327].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nicolas simpson
      Originally Posted by schwarzes View Post

      themes/YardHype_Theme2/style.css file

      Line 2464 change #container from float: right; to float: left;
      I TRIED THAT. Noting Happen!

      Below is the current style settings. i tried floating "right" noting happen, so i put it back at float "left"

      .widget-container {
      margin: 0 0 17px 0;
      background:#353535;
      float:left;
      color:#7c7c7c;
      width:100%;
      border-radius:5px;
      -moz-border-radius:5px;
      -webkit-border-radius:5px;

      ANY OTHER SUGGESTION ???
      Signature
      Discover Reggae | Dancehall [Jamaica]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8036557].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Patrick
        Originally Posted by nicolas simpson View Post

        I TRIED THAT. Noting Happen!

        Below is the current style settings. i tried floating "right" noting happen, so i put it back at float "left"

        .widget-container {
        margin: 0 0 17px 0;
        background:#353535;
        float:left;
        color:#7c7c7c;
        width:100%;
        border-radius:5px;
        -moz-border-radius:5px;
        -webkit-border-radius:5px;

        ANY OTHER SUGGESTION ???
        NOTHIN HAPPEN coz maybe you should read what i posted....I had asked you to change #container and you changed .widget-container. Anyways its resolved...so nvm...
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8037524].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vrtechnologies
    Need to change, this will resolve your problem

    #container {
    float: left;
    margin: 0 -340px 0 0;
    width: 100%;
    }

    #content {
    margin: 0 340px 30px 0;
    }

    #titlefront {
    clear: both;
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0 0 0 20px;
    width: 645px;
    }

    #primary {
    float: right;
    margin-bottom: 13px;
    overflow: hidden;
    width: 340px;
    }
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8036539].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author nicolas simpson
      Originally Posted by vrtechnologies View Post

      Need to change, this will resolve your problem

      #container {
      float: left;
      margin: 0 -340px 0 0;
      width: 100%;
      }

      #content {
      margin: 0 340px 30px 0;
      }

      #titlefront {
      clear: both;
      margin: 0;
      padding: 0 0 0 20px;
      width: 645px;
      }

      #primary {
      float: right;
      margin-bottom: 13px;
      overflow: hidden;
      width: 340px;
      }

      WORKED!
      Thanks much
      Signature
      Discover Reggae | Dancehall [Jamaica]
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8036649].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics