Review:Amazon Based Website

by flmaec
12 replies
  • WEB DESIGN
  • |
Hi there,

http://amazingsg.com/


Hi there,
my product links and the amazon banner are opened in new windows.
it displays all product in a table format.
#based #reviewamazon #website
  • Profile picture of the author bd24x7
    Hello

    Its looks very simple like 10 years old website.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225058].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author redexclub
    amazon banner are opened in new windows? that means you did some coding work here?
    Signature

    Available to rent
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225162].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author bymarcot
    Oh boy, seems like you have invented the time machine and i just went 10+ years back. Site is useless for visitors, as soon as i visited it i wanted to click "back" button to go back to previous site. Which traffic method would you use to make money? I`m pretty sure you would get 0,0xx% CTR with that site.

    Cheers
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225235].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author flmaec
      Originally Posted by bymarcot View Post

      Oh boy, seems like you have invented the time machine and i just went 10+ years back. Site is useless for visitors, as soon as i visited it i wanted to click "back" button to go back to previous site. Which traffic method would you use to make money? I`m pretty sure you would get 0,0xx% CTR with that site.

      Cheers
      yes,0.00% ctr rate till now.
      when I search google there is a list of keywords with search related to:
      amazon free shipping to singapore
      -----------------------------------
      amazon singapore shipping cost
      amazon free shipping code
      amazon free shipping coupon code
      amazon free shipping code 2012
      free shipping amazon promo code
      amazon free shipping coupon
      ebay singapore
      amazon singapore site

      pls suggest.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227644].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lori Kelly
    The table format is old.

    Use WordPress. It's easy and you'll have a beautiful site.

    If you're going to spend time developing a site, do it right. Take the time to learn WordPress. It will be worth it.
    Signature
    Learn Website Tips, How to Do Keyword Research, & How to Write Killer Content.
    Stop Wasting Time.
    Start Living Your Dream.
    Click Here NOW to Get Your Hands on
    One of the Most Valuable Ebooks Ever!

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8225243].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author flmaec
      Originally Posted by Lori Kelly View Post

      The table format is old.

      Use WordPress. It's easy and you'll have a beautiful site.

      If you're going to spend time developing a site, do it right. Take the time to learn WordPress. It will be worth it.
      I am thinking of converting this to wp.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227650].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author run
    What are you doing here man? Are you kidding? Does your sites completely build? Does your site load css or already loaded? Do you want your site to be like that? I don't know what to say here, but take time with the design first. I feel faint when visiting your site.
    Signature
    I just wanna tell you that most of the links in the signature are trash and/or a trap to make you pay!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8227854].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author flmaec
      Originally Posted by run View Post

      What are you doing here man? Are you kidding? Does your sites completely build? Does your site load css or already loaded? Do you want your site to be like that? I don't know what to say here, but take time with the design first. I feel faint when visiting your site.

      no there is no css
      yes it completely build

      I have just charged the design to include a banner and a block of texts
      together with a navigation which has all the popular products in Singapore
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8230734].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wolfmmiii
    It makes me sad when I look at that site.

    Please, just start over. I applaud the effort but do you shop (or know of) any sites that look like yours?
    Signature
    Want a REAL Online Business That's Fun to Run?
    CLICK HERE FOR INFO
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8231041].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author flmaec
      Originally Posted by wolfmmiii View Post

      It makes me sad when I look at that site.

      Please, just start over. I applaud the effort but do you shop (or know of) any sites that look like yours?
      not as of.

      actually I have disabled the right click as well.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8233620].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Istvan Horvath
    This is a DESIGN subforum.

    There is absolutely no design on your site. There is nothing to review. Come back when you have a design!
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8234896].message }}

Trending Topics