I saw that big-boards.com had disappeared, so it was time for a new forum directory site. So I've built FindAForum.net.
I guess WF types will be amongst the biggest users of the site, so I'd like to know how I can make it even more cool.
- 850+ forums, many with 20,000+ members and 100,000+ topics.
- View forums by category and sub-category.
- See where forum is hosted, number of topics, members etc.
- Shows RSS feed (if available).
- List of forum keywords (useful for micro-niche site ideas?).
- List of top 100 forums (these are killer niches!).
- List of forum topics and sub-topics (currently for phpBB boards - others coming soon).
- Alexa stats for the given forum.
- See related forums (useful if you want to register for several related forums).
- Search facility.
By the way, if you own a forum or you don't see your favourite listed then submit it! Don't submit anything with less than 100 members though - I want big and well established boards that won't disappear overnight.
Incidentally, the site is built in Twitter Bootstrap and ASP.NET (C#) .