Best PPC Or CPC Advertising Network For CPA

Profile picture of the author mikal prokash by mikal prokash Posted: 09/26/2012
Hello All,

I have a question for you. I want to invest in CPA Offer Promoting, For this i need to do PPC, CPM, Or CPC.

Can you guys tell me what is the Best PPC Or CPC Advertising Network For CPA Offer Promoting??

I know about Facebook PPC Marketing and Google Adwords, Is they are worth of my invest? or Someone will be best for me. My 1st Bugget is Only $200 and which type of CPA offer will be better for this amount of investment?

Please suggest me and Thanks in Advance
#advertising #cpa #cpc #network #ppc

  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Greedy
    I would suggest staying away from Adwords when starting out.

    But honestly you can make anything work.

    For beginners I recommend POF and dating CPA.
  • Profile picture of the author MilkerFocus
    MilkerFocus
    Read following threads,

    The Truth of Making Money on CPA/CPL

    5 Most Common CPA Questions Newbies Love To Ask

    about Facebook Ads, Here are few tips,
    3 Tips on running a successful Facebook CPC/CPM campaign.

    After you finish, if you still have question, free feel to ask.
  • Profile picture of the author mikal prokash
    mikal prokash
    Originally Posted by Greedy View Post

    I would suggest staying away from Adwords when starting out.

    But honestly you can make anything work.

    For beginners I recommend POF and dating CPA.
    Thank you so much for your Advice
  • Profile picture of the author ChrisBa
    ChrisBa
    If you are just starting out I would recommend either looking into 7search, Facebook ads or POF
  • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
    LukePeerFly
    I agree with ChrisBa. I think 7Search is a great place to start because they have a low barrier of entry ($25 deposit), it's easy to setup a campaign, their keyword tool makes it easy to find traffic, and they have features that will help you optimize your campaign, which is really the key to being successful with affiliate marketing. Testing, optimizing, testing more, and scaling.

    I'm pretty sure there was a run-on there, but you get the idea
  • Profile picture of the author mikal prokash
    mikal prokash
    Thanks @ChrisBa and @LukePeerFly Bro ...
  • Profile picture of the author mikal prokash
    mikal prokash
    Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

    I agree with ChrisBa. I think 7Search is a great place to start because they have a low barrier of entry ($25 deposit), it's easy to setup a campaign, their keyword tool makes it easy to find traffic, and they have features that will help you optimize your campaign, which is really the key to being successful with affiliate marketing. Testing, optimizing, testing more, and scaling.

    I'm pretty sure there was a run-on there, but you get the idea
    What will be best for me??? CPC or Cost per Impression???
  • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
    LukePeerFly
    Originally Posted by mikal prokash View Post

    What will be best for me??? CPC or Cost per Impression???
    If you're going to try 7Search then your only option is CPC.
  • Profile picture of the author mikal prokash
    mikal prokash
    Originally Posted by LukePeerFly View Post

    If you're going to try 7Search then your only option is CPC.
    can u suggest me for a $5-$10 Dating CPA offer, which CPC rate is best for me?? is it $0.05-$0.15 is better?
  • Profile picture of the author JVWhitaker
    JVWhitaker
    I'd go for 7search then Facebook ads then MSN Adcenter.
  • Profile picture of the author LukePeerFly
    LukePeerFly
    Originally Posted by mikal prokash View Post

    can u suggest me for a $5-$10 Dating CPA offer, which CPC rate is best for me?? is it $0.05-$0.15 is better?
    Sounds like we need to setup a time to have a chat:
    Contact Me
  • Profile picture of the author CyborgX
    CyborgX
    check out Edomz.com I am using this network for last one year its working very good for me.
  • Profile picture of the author Rukshan
    Rukshan
    As others said 7Search or POF are the best places to start PPC with CPA. But you need to burn cash to find best campaigns. You better to get help from AM to find best performing offers.
  • Profile picture of the author Brayan1
    Brayan1
    You can join fivelead affiliate network,they provide all campaigns with good commission rate.
  • Profile picture of the author bamitabh
    bamitabh
    over the last 2 months I have been using PPC ads to promote some zip/email submit CPA offers through 7search. My reaction is rather on the negative side. I did see some conversions but there was no positive ROI - I lost about 40 percent ( interms of the cost of ads and conversion commission the ads generated).
    I have seen hordes of duplicate clicks from the same ip address, but 7search customer service responded to such complaints and removed them from the campaigns. I must say they are quite responsive, but not responsible enough to eradicate poor quality traffic altogether.But in general the quality of traffic was not optimistic.Moreover, you cannot continuously monitor quality of traffic and keep on raising support tickets. For a zip/submit CPA offer the conversion commission is low ( $1.30 -$1.40) and it calls for higher earnings per click, which is diificult to get from 7search. Although I started with high hope, but failed in making them profitable.
    So I am looking for better network ( leaving adwords and MS adcenter).If any of you have a direct experience with a better network, please advise. No need to mention any, if you have just heard; I am interested in your direct experience.
  • Profile picture of the author williamrs
    williamrs
    I think Facebook is nice for beginners. It's relatively easy to use and they don't have very strict rules like AdWords.

    Also, social PPC is easier than search PPC, you can use demographics, promote simple lead gen offers, direct link and create campaigns with a low budget.


    W
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Greedy
    Originally Posted by williamrs View Post

    I think Facebook is nice for beginners. It's relatively easy to use and they don't have very strict rules like AdWords.

    Also, social PPC is easier than search PPC, you can use demographics, promote simple lead gen offers, direct link and create campaigns with a low budget.


    W
    Facebook is great, but check out POF it is great!
  • Profile picture of the author Documentary
    Documentary
    Google adsense ban ads in my website. I am using combination of BidVertiser, Clicksor and PopAds as alternative for adsense now. Bidvertiser is good for CPC. Clicksor and PopAds have pop unders and good for CPM. PopAds can be placed anywhere in site and it will not utilise any site space. Chitika is complete waste for me. It pays very less. I don’t know why everyone suggesting Chitika.
  • Profile picture of the author Greedy
    Greedy
    Originally Posted by mikal prokash View Post

    Thank you so much for your Advice
    Sure thing. Don't risk it.
  • Profile picture of the author Masum492
    Masum492
    POF is great but my recommendation is to start your campaign with BuzzCity or MobFox as I got some great result by them!!

Related discussions