As I approach my third year as a full-timer, I would like to give something back to the forum. I would like to outline a method that I use to make money. The great thing about method does NOT involve article writing, niche research, keyword research, copyrighting, and mailing lists. If you really focus and follow up on this, you should be able to make xxx to low xxxx per month quickly. However, it does require a little investment, and also some time and effort. Basically, the method involves generating affiliate and adsense websites automatically from publicly available databases. Typically, product databases from various merchants are readily available through various affiliate networks. Once the sites are indexed and making money, you can flip them if you want.
1. Get Webmerge ($99) 4W WebMerge - Publish Your FileMaker, Access, or Other Database on the Web (No Affiliate Link)
2. Sign up for affiliate networks that provide merchant datadeeds. The one I recommend is Shareasale.com
3. Select merchant datafeeds from Shareasale. I would recommend those with between 500 to 5000 products, high EPC and newer merchants. I would recommend that you try at least 50 to 100 merchants.
4. Construct Webmerge templates. I would start off with 2-tier shops and then go on to 3 and 4 tier shops. The templates should include the ability for you to add adsense codes and edit header and footer information at ease. Here is a good tutorial here on how to construct mult-tier shops. FRANK's WebMerge Tutorial
5. Construct affiliate shops using the datafeeds with your Webmerge templates.
6. Mount under a .info domain. You may use more that one shop per domain. I would be wary of mounting too many products at once because it may alert the search engines to possible spam. Also use throwaway domains such as cheap .info domains
7. Promote the new sites as usual and wait for results. If you are lucky, you may get shops that earn a few hundred dollars for a single site per month. However, that is not likely to last more than a few months. Therefore do not be too excited if you get stunning results
at first, and conversely do not get too disheartened if the initial results are not that good.
8. Because the traffic may not last, I would recommend that you consider flipping your profit making sites.
1. Webmerge is quite a complicated piece of software and may be difficult to understand and use. I am definitely not an expert on it. There is a webmerge forum at Abestweb ABestWeb Affiliate Marketing Forum - WebMerge (Fourthworld.com)
2. The results are highly dependent on the merchant and perhaps the webmege template. You should also bear in mind that a lot of affiliates are already doing this and so there are a lot of competitors. You will need to try a large number of merchants and really put in the time and effort to succeed.