Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Unread 27th Aug 2015, 02:37 PM   #1
amark12

Landing Page Monkey Discount + Super Discount + Bonusses Woth $2999 for Free! And Why You Need This
Share on: 
fb share twitter share gplus share more share

Landing Page Monkey Review +++ Free Bonuses Worth $2999

*** 11000 *** Units have already been Sold

"The Fastest & Easiest Way Online To Build High Converting, AMAZING Looking Landing Pages!.."

Get Landing Page Monkey for
$37
For Life Time

First 20 People Would Get Extra Discount and they Will Get this For $31.45 (Act now)

(In Addition to This)
~~You Would Get Bonuses as Promised Above Worth $2999 For Free ~~
Go Below to Find Bonuses You Will Get!..

Landing Page Monkey Brief Introduction:

• Who Created It ~ Jeremy Gislason and Simon Hodgkinson
  • When it went Live ~ 2014-12-04
  • What is the Use ~ List Building / Landing Pages
  • How much It Would Cost ~ $31.45
  • Is it Rick Free ~ Yes! 30 Days Money Back Guarantee
  • Official Website ~ http://landingpagemonkey.com
  • What Extra You Can Expect ~ Bonuses! Yes, Special $2999
  • Who can Use This ~ Anyone Can Use it! No expertise required
  • How Strongly it is Recommended ~ High
10,000+ Business Owners Use LandingPage Monkey

It Works With All the Major Autoresponders

Don't Worry About Hosting if You don't have. They would Do it For Free

What Else It Can Do

Builds Your List Fast

Money Back Guarantee

Who is The Creator of Landing Page Monkey?

Landing Page monkey is one of the most effective, creative and highly recommended Product which came in market and the Creator of landing page monkey are Jeremy Gislason and Simon Hodgkinson.

What is Landing Page Monkey?

Internet Marketers know that the secret of any online business is in the List and more attractive your landing page would be more people you can add to that List. To accomplish this with easy step you can use landing page monkey. Landing page monkey is a Tool that could create your landing pages which are eye-catchy, Fast and easy to build with no of other factors which can make your marketing strategy more effective.

How Landing Page Monkey Works

This is not all I'll show you Step by step all the Features and How to Do it once you Buy this!

Some Examples Made By Landing Page Monkey

Example #1
This one is a video landing page, using a “VSL” style video. This particular example uses a giveaway, which is a great way to maximize your opt-in conversion rate in many consumer-driven niches…

Example #2
This one has a full motion video in the background. Instead of just a “background video” like in my demo above, this landing page utilizes a video that is designed to capture attention and point the visitor to the opt-in box…

Example #3
This landing page has a trailer (from YouTube) of a new video game. Instead of an opt-in form, when a visitor clicks the button, they are taken immediately to a purchase page for the product via an affiliate link. This opens up unlimited possibilities for affiliate marketers. You can now easily create video-based landing pages for anything you want to promote. All you have to do is find a video that fits with the product…

Example #4
This example shows how a brick-and-mortar business could create a landing page to build a list of prospects for advertising via coupons through email or text message. It’s a very simple but elegant design which uses a background image, and a semi-transparent light box. When the button is clicked, the opt-in form appears…

Some Key Features of Landing Page Monkey !

There are number of features you will get with this cool Product. You can create your pages within no time. You don’t have to be a programmer or an expert to make it work for you. Check the Demo Belo to see how quickly and easy this is for anyone. We haven’t yet scratched the Surface. There are number of features that are waiting for you. Some of them you have already seen at the beginning of this Post.
  • The price tag, obviously, is a huge benefit.
  • The software is incredibly easy to use. It’s module-based with drag-and-drop code modules that allow you to position elements and include forms to your satisfaction.
  • The most unique feature: full screen video backgrounds. It’s like Paypal’s login page, with the large video playing on the screen, only it can have other elements in front of it without issues.
  • It doesn’t rely on templates like LeadPages and the others out there. This makes it a little harder to make a site from scratch, but it makes your pages approximately a million times more unique. If you’ve ever run across several sites in the same niche that all look similar, you know the pain of template saturation. You don’t get that with Landing Page Monkey.
  • Landing Page Monkey also includes built-in split testing scripts. There’s a simple feature called a clone, which copies an existing page of yours. Clone a page, change an element, and push the page to your server. It gives you a new link, which you add to your script field, and the system does the rest.
  • WordPress integration is a breeze. They have a video tutorial for it that’s quite easy to follow.

With Landing Page Monkey you get:
  • This is a web based application: You can access it anytime anywhere with no fear of Data Loss.
  • Simple to use interference: Just Click and Select, Your Landing Page monkey is ready within few minutes
  • You don’t need your Hosting: If you want to use the lading page immediate after you create them, it’s simple now. You can Host it with Landing Page monkey without paying any Extra Cost.
  • Quick and Easy: Technology is changing rapidly, So do we. The main Factor which attracts me Especially to Landing page monkey is its Speed to get the Work done. You can get these attractive, dynamic pages without spending hours. You can create your landing in just a Minute.
  • Autoresponder integration: You can integrate your autoresponders with your landing page. All the major auto responders such as Aweber, Mailchimp, Getresponse etc. Don’t worry if you are not using any of them. You can Add your Custom HTML Code from your Autoresponder to make it work
  • Tracking Feature: The key of any Campaigns Success is to know the numbers and tweak it according to its performance: Landing page monkey gives you such amazing tools you can use to see your campaigns performance and analyze the data. You can see the number of impressions, How many Submits you have and how many people took action which you want them to do.
  • Cloning Feature: With this one click Clone feature you can copy any campaign you have created. Change some text and you are good to go Your Page is Ready. Ideal for people who wants to launch multiple campaigns quickly.
Who all can Get benefits from Landing Page Monkey?

Anyone who is building any kind of Business online can take the benefits from this Product. One of the most crucial things for an online business is to create the Customer base Fast. This Tool Has had been created keeping such things in Consideration.Anyone who is trying to build a career in internet marketing, from new affiliate marketers to experienced product creators, everyone can benefit from fast, effective landing pages created in minutes.

Know more About Landing Page Monkey and What Experts! Say

Final Conclusion on Landing Page monkey!

There is a lot to like about Landing Page Monkey
  • It builds your online empire by creating awesome, dynamic landing or Squeeze pages for your project.
  • No need to worry about hosting as soon as you create it you can start promoting it.
  • Changes can be made anytime anywhere to test your campaigns.
  • And many more……….
With the entire feature I’ve listed in this post from the Beginning shows us how powerful product we have, to build our business. This is a Great product with a Great price (One Time). The time we start losing our List, The Time we start losing our business. It is the “Only Mantra” For any “online business”.
So I would highly recommend this product. This is one of the best of its Kind.

Check Few Of The Bonuses Below!

This Is Not All You Will Get Total 30+ Such Useful Tools and Training Bonuses

Once You See the Last Checkout Page Don't Forget To Check My ID- 404603 See the Screenshot Below
If This ID doesn't Come then please Clear your Cookies and do it again and Click this Link. It will help me Track your Purchase so I'll move further and send you Bonuses

How to Claim My Bonuses?

1- (Very Important) Clear Your cookies in your Web Browser.
2- Get You copy through My Page.
3- Once you are done with the Purchase, Send me [Your name, the receipt id and date of purchase] in message to my FB Account at: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010111960537
4- You will receive all theses bonuses within 24 hours.Webliquids.com

Digital Marketing Company
www.webliquids.com

Last edited on 27th Aug 2015 at 02:58 PM. Reason: My Youtube links are not working
amark12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29th Aug 2015, 10:30 AM   #2
amark12

Re: Landing Page Monkey Discount + Super Discount + Bonusses Woth $2999 for Free! And Why You Need T
Share on: 

~Additional Bonuses~

+

Get you Copy Now

www.webliquids.com

Unread 30th Aug 2015, 01:32 AM   #3
Warrior Member

Re: Landing Page Monkey Discount + Super Discount + Bonusses Woth $2999 for Free! And Why You Need T
Share on: 

wow!!! Great Software man. Using it, is so simple.
thanks a Lot For your Extra Discount and Thanks for Your Quick Service for the Bonuses. it was really Worth Spending a little money for this great software.

Any one who is looking for a Lading page software should give a Try to this! I can Bet you won't regret!

Thanks Again...
webliquids is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30th Aug 2015, 01:47 AM   #4
amark12

Share on: 

Originally Posted by webliquids View Post

wow!!! Great Software man. Using it, is so simple.
thanks a Lot For your Extra Discount and Thanks for Your Quick Service for the Bonuses. it was really Worth Spending a little money for this great software.

Any one who is looking for a Lading page software should give a Try to this! I can Bet you won't regret!

Thanks Again...
Thank you +webliquids showing your Trust. Hope this Software would Help you get the Success.

www.webliquids.com

Unread 6th Sep 2015, 06:17 AM   #5
amark12

Share on: 

Check This Video! This Will Help you Understand it Even Better !!

www.webliquids.com