How to find blogs for commenting using free tools

3 replies
Hi Warriors,

I want to share with you a very simple way to find niche blogs for comment submission, basically you want to find related blogs to your niche with DoFollow links, that help for your SERP and PageRank, now I'll say, even if they use NoFollow attribute is not going to hurt your site, the SE robot is not going to visit your page but maybe a visitor can click on your comment.

Is just a simple Google search:

"cat training" "powered by wordpress" "Leave a Reply" - Google Search

Just replace "Cat training" with your niche keyword.

The second part is to know if the blog use NoFollow links for the comments, for this I'm using a free Firefox plugin:

NoDoFollow - A Firefox Extension

A very handy tool, you just right click in the page and click the NoDoFollow option , the tool is going to highlight all the links, with one color for Nofollow and with another color for DoFollow links (you can learn more on the owners page), you should see comments from other people to check their link attribute, another tip is to use your keywords as your name in the comment form if you find DoFollow blogs.

Hope this help.

Diego
#blogs #commenting #find #free #tools #traffic
  • Profile picture of the author altesino
    Your search technique still requires you to screen each blog to see if its DoFollow. That takes time!

Why don't you just search with this. DoFollow Search Engine.
    Signature
    PBN links available: Many niches & each domain only has 10 OBL.
    PM to Guest post on Buzzfeed style 5 year old site. DA 38 / PR 4 / 300+ linking domains.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[452362].message }}
  • my opinion is google discounts links from comments even with dofollow

if you can tell where the comments are on a post don't you think googlebots can also?

your time would be better spent trying to get a link from the blogger in the main copy

ALSO, using this method mimics what spam comment scripts do, you will have the same commenting pattern as a spam script, not good imho
    Signature

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[452383].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mudmat
    Thanks guys! I was looking for a way to find dofollow blogs and was lucky to find these thread..

Will try both ways, the google search way and the dofollowsearchengine.com..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[452416].message }}

Trending Topics