i was getting frustrated...

8 replies
Ive been getting really frustrated on here tonight reading the threads which are either trying to spam and cause offence or rob me blind.

I thought to myself, here i am trying to make an HONEST living for my family, whilst waiting for brain surgery i might add, and these punks are making harder and less enjoyable.

But then i sat back and thought, you know what? I have friends, family and a purpose. i am honest. can any of these people say the same? I very much doubt it.

The mods are doing a fantastic job so thank you and i hope i havent broken any rules in this post but if i have, ill take it on the chin.
#frustrated
  • Profile picture of the author Steve Holmes
    By the sounds of it, you have plenty of other things to focus your energy on without stressing over things you cannot control.

Focus on what you can change and good luck with your surgery!
    Signature
    "Live like you'll die tomorrow, Learn like you'll live forever" - M. Ghandi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5673874].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author opt in
      Yes Kerry,

I'm glad you realize how bless we are and how peaceful our mind and hearth is when we want to do things the right way. Something you can't have any other way.

Courage and healing !

David
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5673904].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author GMD
    Banned
    Originally Posted by kerry3280 View Post

Ive been getting really frustrated on here tonight reading the threads which are either trying to spam and cause offence or rob me blind.

I thought to myself, here i am trying to make an HONEST living for my family, whilst waiting for brain surgery i might add, and these punks are making harder and less enjoyable.

But then i sat back and thought, you know what? I have friends, family and a purpose. i am honest. can any of these people say the same? I very much doubt it.

The mods are doing a fantastic job so thank you and i hope i havent broken any rules in this post but if i have, ill take it on the chin.
    It's just an internet forum.

Don't try to change the world. Just stay in your own lane.

Or rather think of this forum like an apple tree: pick the fruits that interest you and leave the rest hanging on the tree.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5673894].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Maraun
      Originally Posted by GMD View Post

It's just an internet forum.

Don't try to change the world. Just stay in your own lane.

Or rather think of this forum like an apple tree: pick the fruits that interest you and leave the rest hanging on the tree.
      Or rotting and falling from the tree, rather
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5673900].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Flores
    Yeah, its true that you have to go through so lame stuff before you find the good content. Just try to not let them get to you. How often do these scammers really succeed on here? There is plenty of great content on this site when you are able to look past the bad. Good luck with everything!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5673910].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author juninhop
    control from within Kerry...don't let outside cirucmstances and other people's actions change your state of consciousness.
    Other people are (unfortunately) always going to try and take advantage of you but what's important is that you don't let that effect you in a negative way.

I hope your brain surgery goes splendidly,
    All the Best
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5674724].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Daniel Evans
    Originally Posted by kerry3280 View Post

What evidence suggested these people you speak of were being dishonest?

Daniel
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5674751].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RySpencer
    I find that this forum moderates itself very well. Not only are there moderators, but it is your duty as well to flag any scam 'n' spam posts.

Unfortunately, there are a few that slip through the cracks. I hope that you aren't painting everyone with the same brush here!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[5674834].message }}

Trending Topics