4 replies
  • CRO
  • |
My tracking link takes too much time to open? Is it bad impact on my site visitors?
And the other thing I receive a lot of clicks but why conversions not?
#conversations #link #tracking
  • Profile picture of the author dawoodkhan97
    Yes having a high load time will seriously affect you.
    They will probably leave and FIND some other substitute.
    Conversions also depend on the SOURCE of traffic
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10447195].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author harris96
      Originally Posted by dawoodkhan97 View Post

      Yes having a high load time will seriously affect you.
      They will probably leave and FIND some other substitute.
      Conversions also depend on the SOURCE of traffic
      How can I fix this error? And what type of sources should I use for better conversions.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10447232].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author joncoates89
    Originally Posted by harris96 View Post

    My tracking link takes too much time to open? Is it bad impact on my site visitors?
    And the other thing I receive a lot of clicks but why conversions not?
    Lets focus on the sales portion, if you are not getting conversion then that means we need to readjust the sales portion of our marketing funnels. So the first question we ask is, who is already successful in our niche, then we reverse engineer.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10447300].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author harris96
      Originally Posted by joncoates89 View Post

      Lets focus on the sales portion, if you are not getting conversion then that means we need to readjust the sales portion of our marketing funnels. So the first question we ask is, who is already successful in our niche, then we reverse engineer.
      Yup. There are so many sites who are making those big bucks with the same niche.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[10447889].message }}

Trending Topics