37 replies
Hey guys,

I have used magic submitter for very little while and not actually used it to make money since the last 60 days.

I subscribed at a very early bird price of $47 because I wanted to use it at a cheap price but couldn't find ways I could really make the most of it.

Not sure, if I must keep it or ask for a refund. Well.. it is not as simple as 1.. 2.. 3.. or even let me create accounts without troubling me but yeah.. it may have saved me some pain and a lot of time no matter what!

I spent $47 each month for 2 months which is equal to $94 and that's a lot of money of which I have not got any returns because I have not been able to use it much.

It has many features like link wheel building, social bookmarking, PR submission in 18 sites, article submission in 21 sites, video submission..

I am unable to find any use right now for the same even though I was about to use it for affiliate marketing. I may subscribe again for the software but for now I am losing money.. pretty confused.

Probably, I may try doing everything manually as I already have quite many tools. Or..

Do you guys suggest an alternative? or should I continue irrespective of the loss? I find there are cheaper alternatives around.. what do you say guys?

thanks.

Ronak.
#magic #submitter
  • Profile picture of the author Fitnessdad
    I am really confused by your post....

    Did you even try the software or watch the videos alex provides? If you are unable to use magic submitter I think you will be very dissappointed with any other software as Magic Submitter has been the easiest tool to learn to use.

    Are you just having trouble with where to start? As this can be confusing with any software especially one that does so much. I would take a look at the videos before you jump ship and actually use the software to see the returns you can get from it as you are not going to find a easier software to use.

    Good Luck
    Signature
    New Residual Income Business Opportunity, Looking for Sales Professionals and Sales Managers. SEO experience is a plus.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2390021].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alex Barboza
    I am wondering so many things about Magic Submitter. Can I add more sites? Fpr examle, I 'd like to add a blogging site that it's in Spanish, Can I do that???
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2390057].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author batchos
      Hey Ronak,

      You are not alone. However, I would hang in a bit longer (if money is not the problem) because things are getting better by the week. I bought the annual package but haven't used it after it came out of beta. I just don't have the time and patience for chaos.

      I had a similar experience with UAW during its early years. I just couldn't figure out how to use the tool effectively. Then there was an upgrade which was quickly canned because it was a poor idea of automation. I unsubscribed and resubscribe later, but later said enough was enough.

      However, MS is missing written documentation, and this should happen any time soon, if not already. It was promised for this past weekend.

      Hang in there, at least give it another month.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2390448].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Spot the Ball
        I don't have magic submitter (wish I did).

        I do have Alex,s Magic article submitter, magic rewriter and his Article Ideas software so I know he makes quality products, they work very well.

        I'd say hang in there, it will only get better, that is if there are any bugs to be ironed out.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2390576].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Alexkandr Krulik
      Originally Posted by AlexBarboza View Post

      I am wondering so many things about Magic Submitter. Can I add more sites? Fpr examle, I 'd like to add a blogging site that it's in Spanish, Can I do that???
      yes sure you can.
      I do have customers from Italy, Spain and Brazil who added already sites on their languages and it works well.
      Signature

      Alexandr Krulik author of Magic Submitter ,
      Magic Article Rewriter and Easy Backlinks. The best time saver tool in niche.


      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2411272].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hutchirg
    Hi Ronak,
    I know how you feel. I had it for couple of months but I'm starting to see the light. Alex have just release a full Documentation PDF that describes all the features and benefits this will be a great help to me an others.

    MS is a very powerful piece of software and with the videos under the HELP section in MS there are several that answer most every questions. Alex has even put together a FAQ videos that he's gotten from customers.

    My challenge has been "what I'm use to learning from". I love documentation, so I can read and see. Videos are great but for me leaning a software with documentation you can take your time and go alone with the user guide work best for me.

    Alex continue to update the software regularly and he has "Online Training Sessions" every other week where he take in calls to any question. It's these questions that he has created videos for in the Training section in MS.

    In my oppinion i believe MS is starting to move forward in the online marketing community because Alex has been right there and people are starting to see the benefits in the software. The "Designer" feature is something I haven't seen in any automation software package. Once people learn to use and understand this feature they will really start to see the power within MS.

    Thanks my 2cents....

    Randy
    Signature

    Never Pay for eMarketing Software Again! Discover over 347 Resell Rights Package Worth Downloading. Looking for Bonus Software? NEVER before SEEN a FREE Collection of Bonus Software for your Products.
    http://www.eMarketing-Royal-Treasure-Chest.net

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2395735].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Tom B
      Banned
      Originally Posted by Hutchirg View Post

      The "Designer" feature is something I haven't seen in any automation software package.

      Thanks my 2cents....

      Randy

      Probably because you don't use testing software for websites. If you did, you will have known the "designer" is from an open source project that automates web testing.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2400027].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author katarina1
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2400055].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Fitnessdad
          LOL - Alex I think your software is about as close as you can get to a two button system. But if you could make one with a cash out button that would be great.

          This software is always being updated. It was just recently updated.
          Signature
          New Residual Income Business Opportunity, Looking for Sales Professionals and Sales Managers. SEO experience is a plus.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2400228].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Alexkandr Krulik
    Actually I talk to Ron, a few times.

    He had problems on the start,comlained that nothing work.... asked for refund... I connected to his PC.

    And show that everything works and works fine.

    There were just a few mistakes made by Ron.

    Accuracy of submitting depends on content you try to submit.
    e.g if you submit article that consist of 200 words of course most of article directories(especially top ones that are in MS) will not accept it.

    Ron is extremely busy man and he need software with two buttons
    first button generate money
    second withdraw cash
    Signature

    Alexandr Krulik author of Magic Submitter ,
    Magic Article Rewriter and Easy Backlinks. The best time saver tool in niche.


    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2399855].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JulioGarabot
    Alexkandr


    Are you going to keep supporting the Magic Article Submitter?, because the last update was some month ago.

    Julio
    Signature
    123 Happy
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2399926].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Natlex
    Hmm it does have a special low annual fee for now... I think I saw a trial somewhere for it so I might try it out soon.
    Signature

    ---> My blog on making niche sites & ranking them with SEO for a full time income since 2010 !<----

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2400863].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ronak Shah
    I was pretty much not organized so couldn't use it much.

    I am still a customer of Alex as I have the bought the package of MAS and MAR from him.

    Will keep a track of him.

    Thanks Alex.
    Signature
    I AM YOUR Direct Response Ninja Kick-Ass Sales Copywriter.

    Now, Here's The REAL DEAL:
    Either I make YOU at least 10 times of what I charge YOU OR
    I'll Write YOUR Sales Copy AGAIN Till YOU Make MUCH MORE Than THAT. Guaranteed*.
    *Terms & Conditions Apply. Email me at ronak[at]ronakshah[dot]name right now.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2411662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brendan301
    does magic submitter spin articles as well?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2442359].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author batchos
      No, you can use another spinner and load your formaatted artcle in to MS.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2442569].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author gearmonkey
    I can't compare SEnuke to Magic Submitter because I never used SEnuke; I am not willing to pay their ridiculous fees.

    But I can't imagine SEnuke can do more than Magic Submitter + Scrapebox. I pay $197 a year for Magic Submitter and can do everything and more with it. I can even add new functions and websites to submit to. It's just so simple and easy to use. Their support forum is cool because people share files to add and upgrade MS. Just a simple upload and done! SEnuke can't do that.

    I virtually get 1 year for what SEnuke charges for 1 month. SEnuke promises that you can 'dominate search engines and guarantees top 3 pages in Google listings'. Guess what, I'm on page 1 using Magic Submitter for an itty-bitty-fraction of the cost compared to the bloated overpriced software out there.

    SEnuke will need to lower their prices and upgrade their software to compete with Magic Submitter. Otherwise, they will be going belly up soon.
    Signature

    My Guitar Website | My SEO Blog - Advertising spots available.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2482083].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Natlex
      Originally Posted by gearmonkey View Post

      I can't compare SEnuke to Magic Submitter because I never used SEnuke; I am not willing to pay their ridiculous fees.

      But I can't imagine SEnuke can do more than Magic Submitter + Scrapebox. I pay $197 a year for Magic Submitter and can do everything and more with it.

      SEnuke will need to lower their prices and upgrade their software to compete with Magic Submitter. Otherwise, they will be going belly up soon.
      Is the $200 price for 1 year still available? That seems really good. I tried both in the past and SEnuke is a bit more advanced in some functionnalities but Magic submitter is MUCH more worth it for the money and the ability to add more sites. After trying both I decided I'll just go with magic submitter so if theirs the yearly option for $200 I'll try that out.

      In case Alexander reads this post... If possible please add the ability to have a "list" of urls and when you bookmark each service will randomly chose a URL to bookmark. I love this feature in SEnuke because I think it makes things more random. Otherwise great job on this product! You also have a list of article directories which is actually pretty good, many people put article directories that will never get indexed while you have almost all of the good ones already in your software (the rest I added myself )
      Signature

      ---> My blog on making niche sites & ranking them with SEO for a full time income since 2010 !<----

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2486870].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Alexkandr Krulik
        Thanks for feedback.

        yes i am going to add the feature you have mentioned.
        regarding $297 option I will PM you.

        Originally Posted by Natlex View Post

        Is the $200 price for 1 year still available? That seems really good. I tried both in the past and SEnuke is a bit more advanced in some functionnalities but Magic submitter is MUCH more worth it for the money and the ability to add more sites. After trying both I decided I'll just go with magic submitter so if theirs the yearly option for $200 I'll try that out.

        In case Alexander reads this post... If possible please add the ability to have a "list" of urls and when you bookmark each service will randomly chose a URL to bookmark. I love this feature in SEnuke because I think it makes things more random. Otherwise great job on this product! You also have a list of article directories which is actually pretty good, many people put article directories that will never get indexed while you have almost all of the good ones already in your software (the rest I added myself )
        Signature

        Alexandr Krulik author of Magic Submitter ,
        Magic Article Rewriter and Easy Backlinks. The best time saver tool in niche.


        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2489813].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author Bigbucks
          I am having real problems - its looks like it could be very cool, but after 2 days of trying it out I have only managed to add 1 profile that now states "can't connect to mailbox" once I added video accounts.
          I'm getting sick of going to help forums and hunting Youube for explanations...wish beta meant better.

          Anyone else fathomed this out? I am not a net expert and do not understand this POP mail stuff...time to headbutt the laptop for the 50th time.
          Signature

          Please do not use affiliate links in signatures

          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2520191].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author Alexkandr Krulik
            Originally Posted by Bigbucks View Post

            I am having real problems - its looks like it could be very cool, but after 2 days of trying it out I have only managed to add 1 profile that now states "can't connect to mailbox" once I added video accounts.
            I'm getting sick of going to help forums and hunting Youube for explanations...wish beta meant better.

            Anyone else fathomed this out? I am not a net expert and do not understand this POP mail stuff...time to headbutt the laptop for the 50th time.
            If you read user guide you have to see that after creating profile you have to create mail coount for it and it is thatted there how to do that
            Signature

            Alexandr Krulik author of Magic Submitter ,
            Magic Article Rewriter and Easy Backlinks. The best time saver tool in niche.


            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2539664].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author PoolWarrior
    One thing i don't like is the annual fees ,it will be better if it's was one payment .
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2540302].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Natlex
      Originally Posted by PoolWarrior View Post

      One thing i don't like is the annual fees ,it will be better if it's was one payment .
      It's the same as SEnuke and other similar services... sure it makes them expensive over time but the developers are hard at work adding more features constantly. I find magic submitter is the first one that's reasonably priced in a while (especially with a yearly fee that ends up being under $30/month). Only problem with paying for a year is will the developer stick to his product for that long? I think since Alexkandr has been comming out with similar SEO products for a while now the answer is yes...
      Signature

      ---> My blog on making niche sites & ranking them with SEO for a full time income since 2010 !<----

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2541096].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author johnma
        Banned
        [DELETED]
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2589662].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author brendan301
          Originally Posted by johnma View Post

          I might give it a sot, because it looks like Senuke may have increased there price for service on me since I used them last. "Wish they would tell me on the sales page."
          straight off senuke's salespage



          P.P.S. - If you're wondering about the price, we have two packages. One for $67/month and another one for $127/month. Complete details are inside as soon as you sign up for the FREE trial version. Either of these investments can be easily be earned back with just ONE SEnuke submission.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2592521].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author gearmonkey
      Originally Posted by PoolWarrior View Post

      One thing i don't like is the annual fees ,it will be better if it's was one payment .
      I like one time fees too... but with this kind of software it is cheaper and better if it's annual. Why? Because you know the creator is in it for the long haul and will continuously make the software better and faster to compete with the competition.

      In my experience, one-off software goes belly up because the creator gives up on it after the cash flow stops.... then you are stuck with software you purchased that doesn't work anymore... meaning you have to spend even more money when you go buy working and updated software, if you are serious about your business.

      Then the time it takes to relearn new software sucks. Better off paying annually imo.
      Signature

      My Guitar Website | My SEO Blog - Advertising spots available.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2542126].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nava28
    Hi Alex, im interested in buy your software and i added you to my skype for more details because i only have 22 posts and im not able to send you pm messages. Hope you will respond
    Signature
    Antivirus Reviews - Antivirus programs for home and business. Be always up to date on the latest products and the best prices!
    Cheap Iphone 4
    DVD Ripper For Mac
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2543810].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author niffybranco
      Hi Alex i am interested in the yearly option could you send me a pm as well.
      Thanks.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2545902].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author EmanuelR
        Hi Alex,

        I am also interested in the yearly payment plan. I can't find it on the site.

        Will you please PM me about that plan please.

        Awesome tool by the way. I wonder if people really know the insane power they have access to
        with Magic Submitter. Wow my head is spinning right now on what I can do with it

        Thanks

        Emanuel
        Signature

        Get Free Lifetime GrooveFunnels. No Credit Card Required! Create Your Lifetime Account Here.

        Get High Quality PLRs from PLRtoBuy.com | Download 9 Million+ Premium Media Assets Here.

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2586197].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BillyPilgrim
    I've used a number of these tools and currently use a link service that I like. I'd like a PM for the yearly fee as well.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2586530].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author brendan301
    What have your results been since using magic submitter? has anyone noticed an increase in traffic and income?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2612012].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Tony Shipp
    $4.95 for 30 days. Give it a try.
    Signature

    Vision without action is a daydream...Action without vision is a nightmare.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2614362].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nava28
    I'm using this software and i really love it.
    Signature
    Antivirus Reviews - Antivirus programs for home and business. Be always up to date on the latest products and the best prices!
    Cheap Iphone 4
    DVD Ripper For Mac
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2614380].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author levmonch
    Has anyone really had good results with it?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2616158].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Natlex
      Originally Posted by levmonch View Post

      Has anyone really had good results with it?
      If you tried the software you would see that the results depend entirely on you... Even more than Senuke because you can add your own websites to make it submit to.
      Signature

      ---> My blog on making niche sites & ranking them with SEO for a full time income since 2010 !<----

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2652263].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author JonAlfredsson
    Have you ever checked if there are some missing posts on your site? Do they automatically update your directory accounts? Just need to make sure as it can be a good help for optimization.
    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2642268].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dipenb
    The Software Runs very smoothly. almost 98% success rate in first go. the rest can be done on the second try. Enjoying the creating backlink now!!!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2652857].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author brendan301
      i've been playing with it for a couple days and once I'm over the learning curve i'll be able to do things alot faster. so far, i like what i'm seeing. i'll post a more in depth review once I get a better grasp on using the tool. with that being said, i can see myself keeping it for the long haul
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[2700776].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author billykrush
    Hi Alex,

    I am also interested in the yearly payment plan. I can't find it on the site.

    Will you please PM me about that plan please.
    Signature

    I run a website on Drum & Bass Production where I reveal tips and studio secrets from the best drum n bass artists.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[3315414].message }}

Trending Topics