jumping on the 'service animal' ...plane...

11 replies
  • OFF TOPIC
  • |
"For a limited time, the fried chicken chain is offering travelers at Philadelphia International Airport an "Emotional Support Chicken" carrier when they purchase a 3-piece chicken tender combo meal.' Good old Popeye's.


Avatar of Unregistered
  • Profile picture of the author tagiscom
    Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

    "For a limited time, the fried chicken chain is offering travelers at Philadelphia International Airport an "Emotional Support Chicken" carrier when they purchase a 3-piece chicken tender combo meal.' Good old Popeye's.


    I would pull of the head, (can't eat something that is staring back at me).

    And ask for a refund if it cackles back at me, when l open the box.

    Signature

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11463865].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mark Singletary
    I can't believe they made that change where I can't take my service skunk with me on the flight. The nerve of those guys!

    Mark
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11463867].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
    Absolutely, brilliant.
    Signature

    "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11464118].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Joe Mobley
    As it should be...


    In the state of Florida, "Emotional Support" animals are NOT considered service animals. That means that any business may deny entry to their establishment.


    Also, trying to pass off a non-service animal as a service animal carries expensive fines.




    Joe Mobley
    Signature

    .

    Follow Me on Twitter: @daVinciJoe
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11464152].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
      Originally Posted by Joe Mobley View Post

      As it should be...

      In the state of Florida, "Emotional Support" animals are NOT considered service animals. That means that any business may deny entry to their establishment.

      Also, trying to pass off a non-service animal as a service animal carries expensive fines.

      Joe Mobley

      So the "Emotional Support Chicken" carrier is illegal in Florida?
      Signature
      A full Life Feels Good
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11464159].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Joe Mobley
        Yes, I have one a couple of times a month. Original recipe. :-)

        Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post

        So the "Emotional Support Chicken" carrier is illegal in Florida?
        Joe Mobley
        Signature

        .

        Follow Me on Twitter: @daVinciJoe
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11464203].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author OptedIn
      Originally Posted by Joe Mobley View Post

      In the state of Florida, "Emotional Support" animals are NOT considered service animals. That means that any business may deny entry to their establishment.
      And, should the animal gain entry, the owner should have the right to capture, butcher, deep-fry and serve it with french fries and coleslaw.

      Renaming it as a, 'Cholesterol Support Animal,' is optional.
      Signature

      "He not busy being born, is busy dying." - Bob Dylan • "I vibe with the light-dark point. Heavy." - Words that Bob Dylan wishes he had written.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11464505].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Jeffery
        Originally Posted by OptedIn View Post

        And, should the animal gain entry, the owner should have the right to capture, butcher, deep-fry and serve it with french fries and coleslaw.

        Renaming it as a, 'Cholesterol Support Animal,' is optional.

        LMAO, took me a second to get it.
        Signature
        A full Life Feels Good
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11464549].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kurt
    I never fly without my support honey badger.


    Signature
    The very best marketing info. No spam. No email. No BS. Plus lots more!
    Warrior Special Deal: get $5 off with this coupon: wfsocialdeal5
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11464164].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Kay King
    Joe - You do understand the 'emotional support chicken box' contained


    FRIED chicken....right?
    Signature

    Saving one dog will not change the world - but forever changes the world of one dog.
    Kindness is not an Act - It's a Lifestyle
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11464222].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Highest And Best
    Originally Posted by Kay King View Post

    "For a limited time, the fried chicken chain is offering travelers at Philadelphia International Airport an "Emotional Support Chicken" carrier when they purchase a 3-piece chicken tender combo meal.' Good old Popeye's.



    I normally don't respond to a post unless I can provide help in some valuable way... but hey, this is just too funny not to respond to!!!
    Signature
    Don't let Internet Marketing overwhelm you... let's take the journey together! Build Money Machines!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[11464239].message }}
Avatar of Unregistered

Trending Topics