Need someone to bring me out of the darkness.
Please bare with me as there are several questions.
IN SEARCH ENGINE QUERIES OF ANALYTICS:
1) Is it normal to see impressions with the same exact number repeatedly about 10 times in a row for different keywords I have been using in my campaigns? (eg i am seeing 5 repeatedly it is like a robotic number repeated over n over again
2) my average position in analytics is 52; i am sure that is good but the lowest is 5.4 position and the high end is 260 for the position bringing about the average.
3) if my average impression is 52, how come not even one click yet???
4) in analytics, source/medium tab, i only see 2 organic searches but 100% bounce rate, what does that really mean? I am thinking the viewer came and went (they didnt like the website)
5) it says zero clicks but when I was at analytics, in the landing pages summary there was a total of 10 clicks?
6) in search traffic / search analytics there is no data yet but if I clicked on the link for search queries above, then there is a data that pops up why is that?
7) the average position for the query keywords in webmaster tools, for the high end, range around 240 to 450, what would that mean exactly??
Ladies and gentleman thank you for your detailed and thorough explanation
Persistent and Aspiring Affiliate Entrepreneur