41 replies
  • SEO
  • |
Just saw it on the other big IM forum. I didn't believe it, but I checked my sites, and it's true!

All my money sites went up across the board

#pr updated #updated
  • Profile picture of the author CCarter
    I just saw some movement as well, came here to see if anyone else was reporting. Several N/A moved up.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8617624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author thehobbster
    Both of my money sites made it to PR2 from PR0!!!! White hat for lyfe!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8617626].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author adystanley
    no pr update for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8617713].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author BrandVortex
    Confirming this from my end too. Got a lot of PR2s now and the earlier ones with PR3 and PR4 are now at PR5 or PR6.

    I am one happy dude.
    Signature
    I develop unique strategies to Make Money Online, while staying within the realms of being a WhiteHatter.
    ---------------------------------------
    For the last 8 years, I have been successful & now is the time to give back to the community!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8617732].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TheAdsenseGuy
    Went through 10 of my sites. No increase or decrease. Is this thread a hoax?
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8617859].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author febbelli
      no increase or decrease on my sites either
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8617891].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nik0
    Banned
    What a bullshit people at this forum.

    Just ran 80 PR3 domains through Scrapebox and guess what, still all at PR3.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8617900].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ben Acharyaa
    Calm your tits down folks, there's been no PR update and wont happen in 2013.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8617921].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author JSProjects
      Originally Posted by Ben Acharyaa View Post

      Calm your tits down folks, there's been no PR update and wont happen in 2013.
      Thanks for making me almost choke on my coffee.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619250].message }}
  • hi guys is there any PR update after February??
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8617937].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Dwight Schrute
      Saw gains on 3 out of 7 pumper sites. From no PR to PR2.

      Thanks for the heads up OP
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8618089].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Website Promotor
    There is no changes in my site as I read the article of Matt, he said that No PR changes before 2014. Check Out here : hxxp://searchengineland.com/googles-matt-cutts-no-more-pagerank-updates-this-year-173676
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8618128].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author cbpayne
      Originally Posted by Website Promotor View Post

      There is no changes in my site as I read the article of Matt, he said that No PR changes before 2014. Check Out here : hxxp://searchengineland.com/googles-matt-cutts-no-more-pagerank-updates-this-year-173676
      He did NOT say that. he said he would be surprised if there was one.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8618169].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Simon Walker
    No movement for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8618139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author synaptium
    Nada...WF hype as usual
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8618376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Nittish Sharma
    There is no fluctuation in my website's PR.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8618469].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
    I think it is just a minor update like the one they did in May. Just checked about 150 sites, and saw 6 with changes, so something happened.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8618788].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Dokemion
    They just rolled out an early Christmas bonus..
    Signature

    Contact me for any SEO Services you need I'm glad to be of your service.

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8618864].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author IM Ash
    PR spoofing... lol
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619284].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author paulgl
      People, just because your sites did not change, does not
      mean there was not an update. Whether there was or is, is not
      proven by every one of a person's friggin sites staying the same...

      Paul
      Signature

      If you were disappointed in your results today, lower your standards tomorrow.

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619497].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author RickCopy
    well if they did then Im calling BS of PR even meaning a damn thing anymore... my site's 8 months old, I get 30K UVs a month, tons of real links, social media loves me, on page seo optimized, I can rank keywords in a couple days... and yet im still a NA... bull.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619535].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by RickCopy View Post

      well if they did then Im calling BS of PR even meaning a damn thing anymore... my site's 8 months old, I get 30K UVs a month, tons of real links, social media loves me, on page seo optimized, I can rank keywords in a couple days... and yet im still a NA... bull.
      And not one bit of that has a single thing to do with PR.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619542].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        See a few minor updates. Big problem now is what data are they using? Is it current or 6 months old from the time the last update should have happened? Google has shown they don't really care if its accurate.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619617].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
        Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

        And not one bit of that has a single thing to do with PR.

        Yeah but he should have graduated from N/A though Mike.
        Signature

        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619624].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author yukon
    Banned
    I see one domain/Index page with a PR increase, it's a very small legit site. I haven't checked that site in a long time so really I have no idea If it's a recent PR update.

    Even If an Index page doesn't have a PR increase, the same domain could have multiple internal pages that show a PR increase.

    Remember folks, PR is at page level.
    Signature
    Hi
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619539].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author patco
    No PR update for my sites... Could this be a partial update?
    Signature

    A blog that will show you How to Lose Weight with a cool Quick Weight Loss guide...
    Also enjoy some of my favorite Funny pictures and photos that will make you smile :)

    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619664].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

      What a bullshit people at this forum.

      Just ran 80 PR3 domains through Scrapebox and guess what, still all at PR3.
      Originally Posted by patco View Post

      No PR update for my sites... Could this be a partial update?
      LOL Evil geniuses at Google.....Keep Domain buyers and link sellers always off balance
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619697].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
        Originally Posted by Mike Anthony View Post

        Yeah but he should have graduated from N/A though Mike.
        The data seems to be at least a good 6-7 months behind. I'm just judging that based on some sites with good static homepage links not passing PR onto internal pages.
        Signature
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619706].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author TolyZ
    Oh shiiiiiiiit I just went from PR0 to PR8

































    Just kidding, no update here
    Signature
    Professional SEO Company marketing1on1.com that gets results.
    BuyBacklinksCheap.com
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619857].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author nik0
    Banned
    So they kind of gave us an update 7 months ago, and today they decided to give us a PR update based on what happened 1 week after those 7 months ago lol.

    That would explain the tiny changes and why my money sites still show as PR n/a
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619937].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

      So they kind of gave us an update 7 months ago, and today they decided to give us a PR update based on what happened 1 week after those 7 months ago lol.

      That would explain the tiny changes and why my money sites still show as PR n/a
      And everybody with a lick of experience knows theres no way any site with pr links pointing at it is an N/A. Google has been doing this for awhile though Nik. I know you swore I was blowing smoke the first time I told you but at least parts of the updates have been months behind even before this year.
      Signature

      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619978].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tightline
    I dont think there was a PR update today.

    PR is dying, and Matt Cutts said he would be surprised if we saw an update this year.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8619981].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author MikeFriedman
      Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

      So they kind of gave us an update 7 months ago, and today they decided to give us a PR update based on what happened 1 week after those 7 months ago lol.

      That would explain the tiny changes and why my money sites still show as PR n/a
      Actually, the last update was in May, but it was a minor update like this one.

      And the PR updates have always been at least a month behind. That is really nothing new.


      Originally Posted by tightline View Post

      I dont think there was a PR update today.

      PR is dying, and Matt Cutts said he would be surprised if we saw an update this year.
      Really doesn't matter what you think. A PR update happened.

      And I doubt that Matt Cutts decides whether or not one is rolled out.
      Signature
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8620137].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author nik0
        Banned
        Originally Posted by MikeFriedman View Post

        Actually, the last update was in May, but it was a minor update like this one.

        And the PR updates have always been at least a month behind. That is really nothing new.
        May, didn't notice anything from that one either. The last big one was Feb right? That one was definitely noticable.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8621002].message }}
        • Profile picture of the author sumi1984
          This makes me think that all the statements in the net stating that PR has been permanently withdrawn by google and hereafter there will be no PR update are all false atleast till present time. Nobody can judge what will happen in future.
          {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8621062].message }}
          • Profile picture of the author cbpayne
            Originally Posted by Rehmat View Post

            No PR update has been released, nor it will happen in 2013! Matt Cutts has indicated it..
            Matt Cuts never said that, Go and read what he actually tweeted.
            Originally Posted by sumi1984 View Post

            This makes me think that all the statements in the net stating that PR has been permanently withdrawn by google and hereafter there will be no PR update are all false atleast till present time. Nobody can judge what will happen in future.
            Where has Google said "PR has been permanently withdrawn"??????
            {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8621078].message }}
            • Profile picture of the author Mike Anthony
              Originally Posted by nik0 View Post

              May, didn't notice anything from that one either. The last big one was Feb right? That one was definitely noticable.


              I know what Mike is talking about but thats more of a little adjustment not an update. Its probably better not to use the word update since it will confuse the life out of people. There has been no update since February and judging by everything I see on hundreds of sites and the fact that almost nowhere else is talking about this "update" there still hasn't been one.

              Originally Posted by cbpayne View Post

              Matt Cuts never said that, Go and read what he actually tweeted.
              Where has Google said "PR has been permanently withdrawn"??????
              He made that up. I've not seen anyone anywhere say PR is gone yet. Most people based on Cutts statements expect at least one more update.
              Signature

              {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8621905].message }}
              • Profile picture of the author Legit SEO
                My sites all at PR9 now

                Great success!
                Signature

                {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8622779].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Rehmat
    No PR update has been released, nor it will happen in 2013! Matt Cutts has indicated it..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8621061].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Hrkjds
    No PR update to my sites also..May Google have given a bonus to people seeking for PR from a long time..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8621230].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author FranksToys
    No PR update, that post was BS and so is this one.
    Signature
    "The highest glory of the American Revolution was this - that it connected, in one indissoluble bond, the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity."
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[8623413].message }}

Trending Topics