Register Advertise with usHelp Desk Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.30 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: GlennSojourner
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 3rd February 2010, 09:22 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 806
Posted By GlennSojourner
Re: How Many of You Twitter?

Michael,
I use Twitter a good bit and have serveral twitter accounts for different niches. I have found that while having a lot of followers is some sign of popularity, retweets tend to get read...
Forum: Local Meetups, Mastermind Groups and Warrior Events 5th January 2010, 10:30 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 4,161
Posted By GlennSojourner
Re: South Carolina SC - Local Meeting Mastermind Groups

Charleston here...where are you in SC?
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 5th January 2010, 06:09 PM
Replies: 1
Views: 531
Posted By GlennSojourner
Internet Marketing, MasterMind Group Online

I am looking for some members for an Internet Marketing MasterMind Group. The group will meet online using a video chat room so your location should not be a problem for finding people. If you are...
Forum: Local Meetups, Mastermind Groups and Warrior Events 3rd November 2009, 01:30 PM
Replies: 16
Mastermind Group: Upstate South Carolina
Views: 1,830
Posted By GlennSojourner
Re: Upstate South Carolina

Hey Guys!
I am in Charleston but if you are interested in setting up an IM mastermind I have the tools available to do it so it can be done online. Been thinking about a website to do this for a...
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th August 2009, 08:15 AM
Replies: 46
Views: 1,368
Posted By GlennSojourner
Re: When is someone no longer considered a newbie?

Too much time on your hands to do all this sitting around and thinking!

I think we should always be a newbie...learning something all the time.

What is the next stage after newbie...fossil?
Forum: Main Internet Marketing Discussion Forum 18th August 2009, 08:03 AM
Replies: 31
Views: 891
Posted By GlennSojourner
Re: e-book or e-course

geoff,
What you are trying to create is a sales funnel. Test them both and see which one get the best sign up. Your marketing should be about testing and finding out what works best. Get the name...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

 
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:03 AM.