Money making methods?

23 replies
What money making methods do you use or prefer?
Is it adsense?
Is it affiliate?
Is it blogging?
Is it outsourcing?
Is it designing/programming and stuff?
Or if it's something else then include it.
Just wanted to know what fellow warriors are following on internet
Thanks
Webmatic
#making #methods #money
  • Profile picture of the author Michael Rivero
    Hi
    I use videos. A lot of videos.
    I also use social media and occasionally forums just like this one.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[946106].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Andry Salim
    I use and leverage Web 2.0 properties.
    It's free, tons of work to do.. but worth it
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[946239].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Lunatic
    Creating my own products and software for me. I think this is the most valuable option in the long run if you know how wo.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[948949].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CheapSeoContent
    I myself being an article writer, love to write articles and other sorts of contents for my clients. I have a team of 19 native English speakers who help me out with this work. So, i can say that i am into Article Marketing and Outsourcing.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[950526].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author tnp2009
    thank you for tips
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[951886].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author sylviawee
      I use forum,
      social marketing,
      traffic exchange..
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[953736].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author homebse
    I have some adsense sites, some amazon/ebay product sites, some affiliate sites and one site with my on ebook for a topic that I was knowledgeable in.

Even though I have a couple of blogs, I have found that I like to use them only for monetization. I am not into a lot of chit, chat on blogs.

However, I think I have become to spread out and am in the process of focusing more on my adsense, amazon/ebay sites.
    Signature

I Work From Home and Love It!
    Car Seats For Baby
    View Credit Report

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[953929].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author zoobie
    selling my products and services... all the others are secondary or Tertiary income stream
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[957501].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author btheiler
    I promote forex products as an affiliate. This was my first true affiliate pay check and I've never moved into any other area yet. I've dabbled in IM product launches, but didn't make nearly as much as forex, just too much competition to get ranked.
    Signature
    New Forex Products: Join the Forex Launch Calendar and receive notice of upcoming forex product launches and jv opportunities.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[960160].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author wealthisnow1
    Hi, I think, the blogging and adsense is the easiest and most famous way to earn money. :pOther ways are also good but it depends on user's mind and his knowledge.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[960466].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author asipk786
    hi,
    I use adsense, blogging and affiliate. I think it is good and easy option to making money and you can do it at home and it's very easy.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[961465].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author asipk786
    The forex trading also a good option to making money. It's simple but risk involve in this trade. you can earn unlimited profit but also unlimited loss. I like option trading. In this trade loss factor is very limited and profit is unlimited.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[961502].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author ayonline
    i think blog,adsense and affiliate are cool. But i prefer web traffic service
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[964609].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author johnpaulgrant
    I have tried to stick to selling services online as they are always in demand and I love helping people
    Signature

I am an expert in outsourcing to The Philippines and have been working with Filipino virtual assistants for more than 5 years. I am the co-founder of RemoteWorkMate (VA management service) and RemoteStaffRecruit (VA recruitment service) Check out my blog >>>LifeStyleBusinessDesign<<<!

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[977244].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author vrkarthick
    real money making strategy: Do working with freelance programming or whatever you know

all others like adsense, affiliate, ... are based upon luck. I dont say they are useless or dont depend on them but they are all part time works
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[986606].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Ben Clemons
    creating my own products, and recruiting affiliates. A HUGE part of this includes outsourcing. Heres a Free report I wrote incase you are interested. Simple Money Making System
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[988522].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author londonguy6
    so which route should a newbie take? I have no knowledge of making websites at all?
    What would be the best option? Affiliate Marketing? Please advise.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1021139].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Sunshine123
    I think affiliate are cool.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1042174].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vasquez11
    I did alot of adsense, it helps if you have multiple sites with decent traffic. Be careful how you use it though!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1043793].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author DeonKrey
    I'm sticking into outsourcing myself as I could earn more than I spend on wages because definitely, with the project management system and small team in place, I can even make affiliate campaigns and membership programs happen at the same time plus maintaining my blog. Outsourcing isn't easy and it takes a lot of attention for you to get these staff actively and successfully utilizing the business' capabilities and you should have trained them in your own ways as well. I highly recommend you look through MassOutsource (dot) com to learn more about the outsourcing basics. Tyrone Shum is a great mentor and he'll surely help!
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1959107].message }}

Trending Topics