What's your best traffic strategies?

by zoobie
35 replies
I am wondering what's your best web traffic strategies?

Mine: twitter, facebook, forum, TE, safelist and articles,

how about yours?

Proson
#page views #strategies #traffic #unique visits #visitors #web traffic
  • search engines is the best , people come become active and click ads
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1009591].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author projek001
      Originally Posted by international_deal View Post

search engines is the best , people come become active and click ads
      Me too, almost all my visitors are from SE. Unfortunetely, they don't click at the ads. Huhuhu, anyone can you help me?
      Signature
      I will build, SEO and promote your blog to over 1000 blog for only $5

PM me or ask me via Yahoo Messenger (my id:saifulbest) for more info about this crazy deal.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1014662].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author KARRAX
    Banned
    [DELETED]
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1009615].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author celine33
      I'm very satisfied with Twitter alone. I get 1000+ new leads weekly - crazy right? But it holds true to me.

I wonder how many people know this huge potential of Twitter to market their business or website.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1009927].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author Clyde Dennis
      Originally Posted by KARRAX View Post

Hi Proson

My Twitter is very good and drive traffic every day, but my Youtube Videos are Crazy.
      I get minimum 200 visitors per day with Youtube Videos.

The best for my site is to do only one System. I recommend to do Videos and then the Video uploadet to more sites on the Web.

One good thing is to have a Great domain name - Keyword.

Johnny
      I'm with Johnny. For traffic, right now besides regular PPC it has to be YouTube.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1009936].message }}
      • Profile picture of the author ctaylordill
        Do you know of anyone who can do a YouTube ad to promote a site? I don't like my using my voice and I shy away from the camera.
        {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1016279].message }}

Hi Proson

My Twitter is very good and drive traffic every day, but my Youtube Videos are Crazy.

The best for my site is to do only one System. I recommend to do Videos and then the Video uploadet to more sites on the Web.

Johnny
      Once you get followers on Twitter, how to do interest them? What do I have to do?
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1016299].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author liaochin2k9

Hi Proson

Johnny
      yes, I agree with that. twitter is great stuff to get free traffic & youtube is also much great one, if we combine these both that would be excelent.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1059061].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author arnoldschwartz
    forums and blog commenting seem to work well
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1010286].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author AidanKay
    I'd have to say forum posting, SEO, blog commenting and article marketing.

And theyr'e all free (I'm cheap) .

-Aidan.
    Signature
    Australian article writer. 5c per word, 50% off for first 5 people. 1c off price per word if done through UpWork.
    Contact me on here to get started.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1012083].message }}
      Originally Posted by AidanKay View Post

I'd have to say forum posting, SEO, blog commenting and article marketing.

And theyr'e all free (I'm cheap) .

-Aidan.
      I'm pretty cheap too, but I am also very lazy. I get my articles written by someone else and find they work very well with mass submissions.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1016283].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author santhana
    article marketing, and PPC...

Forum traffic is suck...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1012112].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author rowenalee
    Most of my visitors are coming from google search engine then others are from different communities and social sites that I joined in.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1012298].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author dino_rhino
    link building, social bookmarks and article submissions for me
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1013288].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author C A Perez
    Sorry Farouseh,

I recognize your hoplink. I'm one too. But, isnare - not in a million years. They took my $10 and ran.

C A Perez
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1014758].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author CPG
    I combine search engine optimization with social portals.
    Visitors from SEs are the most active. It's the easiest way to get targeted visitors.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1015723].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author projek001
      Originally Posted by CPG View Post

I combine search engine optimization with social portals.
      Visitors from SEs are the most active. It's the easiest way to get targeted visitors.
      I also get almost my visitors from SE. But, it have less conversion rate.
      Signature
      I will build, SEO and promote your blog to over 1000 blog for only $5

PM me or ask me via Yahoo Messenger (my id:saifulbest) for more info about this crazy deal.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1015779].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author annbytes
    SE ive been using it ever since i learned how to browse d internet...
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1015960].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mojuu
    PPC is the fastest way to get traffic, I find, but it's not cheap and you can easily lose your shirt, if not done right.

SEO (I like article marketing, blogs, social media... and then mixing/connecting it all together) takes a longer time to get traffic, but it's free and can give really good results.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1020814].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author KellyJ78
      I've tried every technique mentioned by everyone - but right now I'm focusing on using Twitter. This is the best traffic generation strategy I've discovered recently.
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1021526].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author maxiedecimal3
    Text Ad Exchanges is my favorite form of gaining traffic, but for producing sales, I find contact solos at Safe List work very well for me.
    I would think it depends on your niche on what works the best.
    Signature
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1022486].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Mikev
    I like to use article marketing and forums. They work well when you have something to say.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1023315].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author doku
    basically i prefer to keep good relationship with my subscriber. then the trafic will goes automatically from theirs, twitter helps a lot too
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1025376].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author kenjitay
    I would say articles, forums and SEO, these are the 3 which have been working extremely well for me.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1025941].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Musa_Aykac
    Personally because im an SEO the best type of traffic has to be from search engines
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1032253].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jamespatterson
    I have a bit of trouble with it but SEO has been a decent provider of free traffic. I also make it a point to post "tear-away tab" flyers around my neighborhood in: libraries, grocery stores, colleges, public bathroom doors, and anywhere I think many people will see them. It's been a blessing and just yesterday (literally 2 hours after I checked all my tabs) there were 3 or so gone. Offline marketing is rarely used nowadays and I believe we should make good use of it. Unfortunately, as of today, I haven't seen any sales but it's only been one day. I must be patient. :p

-James Patterson
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1032284].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author mydatateam007
    Some blogs have great comment communities, almost like mini forums. I've definitely created some great relationships with commenters in that context, and gone on to read their blogs, comment there, and send a little business back and forth as appropriate.
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1036473].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author Vasquez11
    My vote is with SEO and AdSense
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1043832].message }}
  • {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1048282].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author onlinemoney00
    There are some things that I just can't figure how it would work .

First let me say what I have figured out will work & how I can see it working

Article Marketing- Check, seen search enginge love & people actually reading the articles

Youtube Videos- Check, seen how youtube viewers can view it, seen search enginge love, seen love from the Social networks, Facebook, Twitter & so on.

Search engine Optimisation- Check, one of the very best in my opinion if you can get to the top for your market or keyword

PPC- Check, won't comment because I haven't really been successful with it but can see how it works

The things that I dont get & can't Figure how to make Work
    Traffic Exchanges - Show me yours & I will Show you Mine, can't figure how people claim they make lots of money with this one

Anyone having massive success with Traffic Exchanges, pls I would love you to show me how

Listdotcomem
    List building services- Build a downline of people who will read your emails, invite your friends- Well I dont know exactly how people are making Listdotcom or ListBandit Work for them. If you are getting lots of subscribers & visitors to your websites with this websites, I would sure love you to show me. So if you are here on the forum, holla
    Signature
    This System Pays You 7 Ways on Tools every Marketer Needs
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1048337].message }}
    • Profile picture of the author netguru
      Originally Posted by onlinemoney00 View Post

Listdotcomem
      List building services- Build a downline of people who will read your emails, invite your friends- Well I dont know exactly how people are making Listdotcom or ListBandit Work for them. If you are getting lots of subscribers & visitors to your websites with this websites, I would sure love you to show me. So if you are here on the forum, holla
      List builders work well for me.

I've found the best ones to be List Joe, ViralUrl, ListDotCom, ListBandit, and TheListAuction.

I usually get quite a few signups to my list from each mailing

I did take the OTO at all of these sites though.
      Paying for the OTO gets you a ready made list
      {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1055483].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author livewellfinancial
    I always participate in forums and I always update bookmarking..
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1059091].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author jpfwins
    Mines is google
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1069179].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author darrenolander
    With traffic exchanges you want to build a large downline that will earn you a continuous stream of traffic. Also make sure to advertise only fast loading splash or lead capture pages. Obviously these type of people are also mainly interested in traffic generation or online money making... so anything outside of that would not perform. I have thousands of members in traffic exchange downlines which result in hundreds of visitors on auto-pilot each day without me having to surf or buy credits.

With List Builders netguru hit it on the nail. Upgrade with the OTO in all of the popular ones so that you can mail to 3,000 or whatever every few days, if you are offering something attractive to the membership (same type of membership as traffic exchanges) then you will see results.
    Signature

Darren Olander
    My Blog

{{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1069213].message }}
  • Profile picture of the author naijapower
    uuuum very useful tips and guides.Thats why i love this forum. thanks to all
    {{ DiscussionBoard.errors[1104149].message }}

Trending Topics